Stark's Witch

MPereira_T2 tarafından

Harriet (Harry) Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she co... Daha Fazla

Profile
The Trip
Brooms are better than planes.
New York
Stark Tower
Tony Stark
Tour
Shopping
Avengers
Diner
Sending Letters
Skype
Worry
Dumbledore
Magic
Wow
Trip
AN
4 Privet Drive
Home
Meeting
London
Destination
The Burrow
Hogwarts

Hermione's Letter

16.6K 443 11
MPereira_T2 tarafından

Dear Harry,

I am so happy for you, I'm glad that you have a father, and that you're living with him. You deserve to be happy. I hope that this doesn't change what school you'll be going to, or you sending Ron and I letters. 

Anyways, I think that you should tell your father about you being a witch. First though, I think that you should send a letter to Dumbledore, he'll know what's best. He might even help you. I know that a witch or wizard usually comes to the homes of muggle children to explain everything to them and their parents, so if you explain everything to Dumbledore you should be fine. I hope that I get to see you sooner, and I also figured that now that you live with your dad, you might have access to a computer. If you do, I have a Skype account. This way we can talk to each other in real time, and see each other's faces. On Skype I use this name, "Hermioneee Grrrangerrr". 

I hope that everything works out for you, and I hope that you like it there. Make new friends, bond with your dad, talk to you later.

-Hermione G.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

189K 4.1K 20
Ebony Searsha Pettigrew has been reunited with her brother, and her brother's surprisingly hot friends. Her first year at Hogwarts, and her first yea...
194K 4.5K 23
Harry Potter watches the marvel movies. Natalie Rushman was a bright Slytherin who went to Hogwarts in the same year as the marauders. And had a rela...
23.3K 462 36
What happens when Devona Sirius Black's daughter comes to Hogwarts and meets the golden trio, the Weasley's and all the other people at Hogwarts? Wha...
18.4K 565 38
Rosalie Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange has been sent to Hogwarts for the first year. However she was put into Gryffindor house which w...