London

With everything going on in Harry's life, she was so thankful that it was finally time that she would be going back to England. She was not only excited to get back to school, but she was just going to be happy to see her friends in person, and just being in the country she grew up in. Don't get confused, harry loves it in America, she loves living with her Dad, and living in New York, but she gets homesick once in a while. Every so often she'll ant to do something or get something that she can't get in America, and she'll be sad for a little while. Harry thinks that the same thing is going to happen when she goes off to Hogwarts for her second year. She thinks that she's going to get the same feelings for her Dad, and the rest of the Avengers.

During her first year she was living with the Dursleys so of course she wanted to be at Hogwarts, and she didn't miss them, but now everything's different. She has a dad now, and a real family. In the short time that she's known her father, she's grown close to him and she doesn't really know how she's going to react from being away from him for a long time. She has a hunch that she might have to find a place to cry, but that' just speculation for now. 

Harry had been packed for their trip to London for almost a week now. Every time Tony or Pepper, or really any of the Avengers would pass her room and see the packed school trunk and suit case they'd tease her about it. Yet she didn't care. Harry wanted to be prepared, and most definitely didn't want to forget anything. So every time she remembered something she needed she would add it to a bag. Course she didn't forget much but there were still a few things. She's just so excited.

When the day came that it was time to leave and get on Tony's private jet, she couldn't contain her excitement. It was like she was vibrating wherever she was. When she got ready she put her hair into two braids, she put on a pair of converse, a floral dress, and a purple sweater. She, according to Tony, looked adorable. For breakfast Tony tried to make a traditional English breakfast, which Harry appreciated, but he burned the eggs so he didn't want to take the chance of burning everything else, and that's when Harry stepped in.

"I can make it if you want. I've gotten good at making meals."

Tony looks at her, did the Dursleys not only abuse her mentally, but force her to make them their meals? Though she looked like she wanted to help, and at the moment it didn't look like she was bothered by the thought of having to make them breakfast, so he decided that right now wasn't the best time to question her.

"Sure, but I will watch because I need to learn this stuff too."

Harry smiled at him, and just started cooking breakfast. Most of the avengers were out on a mission so she didn't have to worry about cooking for them, but she made extra just in case Pepper, or anyone else left in the tower wanted some. Unlike Tony, and a few times before at the Dursleys, Harry didn't burn anything. Not the bacon, not the eggs, not even the french toast. The whole time Tony was standing right behind her, watching her every move. He must really want to learn how to do these things for himself, and his daughter. 

When breakfast was finished, the two of them enjoyed their meals, and began to really talk about what was going to happen while they were there. Harry really wanted to spend time with her friends. She had been sending letters back and forth with Ron, and they were talking about the possibility of Harry sleeping over or just coming over to his house. There is also a possibility that Harry's dad could also go with her, they just have to talk to their parents more about it. Tony agreed with Harry about them going over their house, for he really really wants to see how a family of wizards live... plus he wants to really meet the parents, last time wasn't enough time to get to know them that well.

... 

By the time they had finally gotten onto the plane, Harry swore she was going to vibrate straight out of her seat. Tony did too, she just looks so excited. 

While on the plane the two of them watched a few movies, played a few games, and ate a meal. If you had asked Harry she would have told you that this flight was much longer than the last time, meaning that her dad probably had something to do with it. Though Harry didn't ask her dad that, she didn't want to know. If anything she would rather think he did than know he didn't, because it would mean that he tried harder to spend more time with him before she goes back to school.

Harry really wants to go back to school, but some part of her feels like something bad is going to happen. If the situation with Dobby was any clue, than yeah, this school year is going to be one hell of a ride for the girl who lived. 

AN: Sorry for the wait, and the shorter chapter... I am in the process of writing the next one, meaning it shouldn't be too much longer! I hope you enjoy!!! Thanks!