Magic

It had been a few weeks since Dumbledore came tot he tower to talk to Tony about Harry's magic, and it has been a few weeks since everyone found out about Harry's magic. Which means she unpacked her bags fully, and reads her school books out in front of them. 

Of course Harry has been talking with Hermione since then, and they told everyone that she too is a witch and goes to the magic school, or so the Avengers call it. Harry has also been hanging out with Loki a lot more, though Tony doesn't really like that. Whenever they are together they talk about magic, and Loki has been showing her a few things. of course they are small things so that she doesn't get arrested by the ministry, but they already know that Loki is there, so whenever they get readings from the tower they think that it's just him, and not him and Harry. 

Harry has also gotten in contact with Ron, and when she got his first letter she was ecstatic. Tony asked who it was from, and when she told him that it's a letter from her best friend Ron Weasley, he had a mini freak out, on the inside of course. I mean his daughter's best friend is a BOY!? He really wants to meet Ron, and asked if they could all Skype. At that Harry laughed at him, and told him that Ron's family are pure bloods, meaning that they are a wizarding family, and have never been in the muggle community. She also left laughing at that, and left all the Avengers in questioning, what is a muggle?

Harry also spent more time with Tony, even though she hasn't called him dad yet, but he knows she's still getting used to everything. The time they spend together is mostly in his lab, and Harry really likes it there. There he's been teaching her math and science, since Hogwarts doesn't. She's extremely good at it, and is probably smarter than Tony, and Bruce combined, so they decided to test Harry's IQ.

"Harry! You ready to get your IQ tested!?" Tony says clapping his hands. 

"Sure?"

"OK, come over here." he wraps his arm around her, and walks her over to a desk. On the desk is a tablet and that's it. "You'll take the test on the tablet, when you're done just come and get me."

Harry takes a seat and smiles at him, "Ok."

The sections on the test where about science, math, all that jazz. Each section was estimated to have a time of one hour and thirty minutes. Harry finished the four sections in two hours. When she calmly walked over to him with the tablet, she tapped him on the shoulder.

"I'm, finished."

"What?... OK, let's get this scored..."

He takes the tablet out of her hands and plugs it into the computer, "JARVIS, score her test."

"Please," Harry says as he finishes.

"Of course sir, the score should be finished in one hour."

Harry smiles at Tony, and Tony takes her hand ,"Come on I want to show you something."

Harry allows tony to drag her out of the lab, into the elevator, and even through the living area. When they passed through she looked calmly at the Avengers, smiled and waved as they passed. Of course they followed because she looks happy and bubbly, while Tony has a look f concentration on his face. Also he is basically dragging his child behind him. They all walked through the common area, and out on the balcony. From there they went through a door no one knew was there, and went up the mysterious stairs. 

It was quiet, no one talked. All you could hear is the footsteps of the avengers, and a small girl. All of them, except for Tony and harry are a bit worried. Where is Tony leading them, and why are they just finding out about these secret stairs? Soon they get to a dead end, and they all stop. Clint groans and goes to say something about there not being a door, and how they all climbed the stairs for nothing, but was interrupted by Tony pushing at the wall. Surprisingly the wall opened, and there they find themselves on the roof.

But... the roof is different than it was before. There's a bench, flowers, and even a railing going all the way around. A huge smile spreads across Harry's face, and she lets go of Tony, running over to the bench. She hops over it and spins a few times, looking at everything. She laughs and Tony walks over to her. he takes a seat on the bench, and she sits on the ground in front of the flowers. 

"This is wonderful," she says smiling.

"Well I hope so, it's an area for you. I know that you're not used to all that technology, and I thought that you might want a place where you can relax, and do something to occupy yourself. I mean Dumbledore did happen to mention that you really like flowers so..."

Harry interrupts his speech with a large hug. He falls off the bench because it's one of those that don't have a back. But they both fell off and onto the ground laughing and smiling. Harry rolls off him and sits up. Tony sits up too, and is attacked with another hug. 

"Thanks dad, I love it."

Tony basically screamed after she said that. She picked her up, stood, and swung her around. He stops and hugs her again, a look of pure joy on his face. He looks over to the rest of the avengers who have all filtered out onto the roof.

"She called me DAD!"

"Sir?" JARVIS says.

"Yes JAR?"

"I have the test score, would you like to know Harry's IQ?"

He puts Harry down and then smiles at her, "Yes. What is it?"

"234."

"HOLY SHIT!"