le sien

By Eliocottl16

( his)^ "You will never have me!"she said He chuckles " yes I will. Your forever mine!" Then grabs her and... More

Chapter 1; His
Disclaimer
Chapter two; thinking about him
Chapter 3; it will happen
Chapter 4; Moving day
Chapter 5 ; The date
Chapter 6 ; its my party// part 1
Chapter 7; part 2
Chapter 9; she's walking down the asile
Chapter 10; Honeymoon
Chapter 11; your the one that i want

Chapter 8; 1 week til

21 0 0
By Eliocottl16

The wedding dress ^^^^
So there is mature content ahead!!😈

Since our fight, we have been better than ever. We are always happy and laughing. Or as Asher calls it "Get a fricking room you love birds" but the other weird for fricking.

Today I am going shopping to get my dress! My wedding day is coming so soon and I couldn't be any happier.
~Flashback, kinda~
When I was like 12 almost 13. After school one day, a boy came up to me and was trying to flirt with me, but I didn't pay any attention to him because of his reputation with girls. No it wasn't Giovanni, but they were friends, not close like Alex and him, but friends.

My Grandmother picked me up that day and saw all of it, but she though that I liked him. So she took me to our church. She walked through and sat me down.

She sighs "Catherine, boys are at an age that they notice girls and want one thing from them. You are a very pretty girl. That one thing they want is what you should give to your husband. Someone who actually loves you. And so you can wear white on your wedding day." She says and I giggle. "Grand- mère why do the kids in my school make fun of me when they talk about things like kissing and other stuff that, I don't know or understand?" I ask. "Well they don't have a clear mind like you. You see the truth that lies behind that stuff." She tells me. "You don't need to worry about that stuff"
I nod and smile.

"Grand- mère..I don't think me and Gino are friends anymore... he always hangs out with girls and kisses them. We never talk like we used too... it makes me sad, does he not like me anymore. Did I do something wrong?" I ask her with tears in my eyes.

"Honey you did nothing wrong. H- he is just going through a phase right now. He still likes you deep down in his heart. He just doesn't realize it yet, but you have to promise to me and God that you will want til your wedding night, okay?" She says seriously. "Okay" I tell her with a smile. She then pokes my right dimple.

~End of Flashback~

And now I get to wear white. My Grandmother and I were always close, but she passed on when I was 15. It was very sad. She was the only person I talked to her about Giovanni and I falling apart.

I am getting ready now. Giovanni left a little bit ago, he had a meeting to go to. I have to drive up to the shop and will meet everyone there.
~A hour later~

The heat is so bad. I finally get in the air conditioned shop, mon mariage (my wedding), I walk inside and the lady in the front leads me to my friends, Giovanni's mom and my mom.

They try on bridesmaids dresses. I want a color to be simple, but pretty.

They all look so perfect in them! "I love it!" I say smiling! They all smile at me and nod.
All my bridesmaids are Isabella, Madison, and Hayley.

Hayley is very nice and funny. We were hanging the past week because Alex and Gino had to leave for 2 days. It was so fun. We talked and learned a lot about each other.

"Okay now for your dress!" Giovanni's mom tells me. I nod. I look for a while til I find the purest white wedding dress ever!

"May I have that one?"I ask the sales lady. She nods and gets it for me. I go in the room and try it on. It fits so perfectly. It was like it was made for me. I giggle at the thought.

I walk out and everyone gasps, even the sales lady. Isabella and my Hayley mouths are open. My moms and Madison are smiling really big.

"I think I found the one.." I say and they all get up and rush towards me and give me a hug. "I think you did too!" My mom says. "Giovanni is going to want to fuck you right then and there at the altar!" Isabella says with a wink. I roll my eyes, but can feel heat rising to my cheeks.

My mom is going to keep it at her house in my old room. She doesn't want anyone to see til the wedding day.

I finally get home and I am so tired. Giovanni is still not home. He should be home soon. It is only 8:37.

I make dinner, I am not hungry, but Giovanni might be. I get done with it and put it in the fridge.

I get in our bedroom and take a shower. It is so hot in this house. I then dress in shorts and a sports bra. It is the beginning of June it is so hot all the time.

A thought pops in my mind when I lay down. Giovanni and I want to make love on our wedding night. How will that go? How will it feel? I know it will hurt in the beginning...

I never dare to touch my self scared, I might mess something up. I remember how all the girls would talk in the restroom at school about them doing the dirty. They would say that it felt really good, but I don't believe them. Most ended up pregnant anyway.

I am glad I will lose my innocence to someone I actually love. It was rough at first, but we fell for each other and I think that will make our wedding night stronger.

I fall asleep thinking about how that night will go.

Gino is on top of me kissing and biting my neck while I make all sorts of sound. He leads down to my breasts. He starts to suck and nib on them. I moan and arch my back. "Oh my gosh Giovanni!" I scream feeling intense throbbing and pleasure. "Please Gino please touch me!" I say and then feel a pressure down there. It feels almost real. A little noise comes out of my mouth.

I feel a kiss on my lips that wakes me up. My eyes snap open to see a smirking Gino. "Just couldn't get enough of me, could you!" He says.
I moan as he kisses my sweet spot on my neck.

"Giovanni we can't go far. We have a week til o-our we'd-ding night" I tell him stuttering. "I know princess, I will make you feel good, then we will stop. I don't want you to get uncomfortable, okay?" He asks. I nod. "If I get a little too rough just tell me to stop" he tells me. I nod.

He then kisses me gently, but hungrily. He leaves trails of kisses down my jaw to my neck. Where he nibbles as sucks. "Gino!" I say with a moan. "Princess I have hardly touched you. I am going to make you scream." He say huskily

He goes down further to my breast, which I now notice are completely exposed. He flattens his tongue on the nipple That he then licks and sucks. His hand is squeezed and teasing my other one. I am making noises that I don't even think are human.

I feel something poking on my thigh. I rub my self on it. Gino groans "fuck princess" he says then snaps his hips towards my throbbing area. We both moan. He kisses me and snaps his hips again. I met his hips and rolled my hips against him.

He chuckles "you better calm down or I won't be able to control myself" he says lowly. He kisses down my stomach. He gets to the waist band of my shorts. He looks up at me for permission, I smile and nod my head. He pulls down my shorts and panties.

"Princess your so wet for me" he groans. He looks me in the eye. He then takes my hips and lifts them up. I am confused what he is going to do. I scream and arch my back when I feel his tongue licking me. Up and down.

I am moaning like crazy. I feel the tightness in my stomach. "Giovanni!" I scream out. I feel him moan and the vibrations are the end for me. I arch my back and scream "fuck Giovanni!" at the top of my lungs.

I am out of breath. I can't believe I just cussed. "that-t was amaz-zing gino" I say a little louder than a whisper. "I am glad to here that princess" he says smiling. "I love you so much. We can do that a lot more once we are married." he says with a wink. I am probably so red and flushed.

He chuckles and pulls me on his chest. "I love you too Giovanni. We have one more week" I tell him. "I know and I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Moretti." He says. I sigh and smile.

My eyes get heavy and I slip in a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.

Giovanni's POV

These fucking Russians are pissing me off. I just want to be home with Catherine. The Russians keep trying to bring us down, but they have another thing coming to them.

I know Catherine is safe, picking her wedding dress. I can't wait til I marry her.

I finally get home from a tiring day. I look in the fridge to see Catherine made me some food. I love her so much. God I am so whipped.

Catherine must be asleep. I go up stairs and is almost in our room when I hear a moan. What the hell?

I bust in and only see Catherine arching her back. Only wearing shorts and a sports bra. Moaning my name. She is having a sex dream about me. I can feel myself harden.
"Please Gino please touch me!" She says.

I climb on the bed. I touch her stomach. I have to control myself, so I just kiss her. She then I see her gorgeous blue eyes flicker open. She then moans. When she cussed it was so hot. It surprised too.

I know what she believes in. She is going to wait til marriage. I love her enough to wait. I just want her to feel good. I don't care if I don't feel anything, I just want her to scream my name in pleasure.

One week til we get married! *fan girl screams*

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this! Comment please!!

They GET MARRIED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! After they get married there adventure begins!!

Who's ready?

~fīn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 12.3K 93
|WARNING:STRONG ADULT CONTENT/ EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 18+ ALL KIND OF TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! I PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO MY BOOKS, MY LAWYER KN...
262K 10.6K 39
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
91.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
2.3M 68.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...