le sien

By Eliocottl16

( his)^ "You will never have me!"she said He chuckles " yes I will. Your forever mine!" Then grabs her and... More

Chapter 1; His
Disclaimer
Chapter two; thinking about him
Chapter 3; it will happen
Chapter 4; Moving day
Chapter 5 ; The date
Chapter 7; part 2
Chapter 8; 1 week til
Chapter 9; she's walking down the asile
Chapter 10; Honeymoon
Chapter 11; your the one that i want

Chapter 6 ; its my party// part 1

20 0 0
By Eliocottl16

And I can cry if I want to

After we confessed our love, we are back at it again with our work and the wedding. It is not like before either. We are stronger now, I guess and hope..

I love modeling. It gives me this like confidence  about my self. Middle school I would get bullied because of my accent, I was in my fat stage, and that hurt me a lot.

Doing cheer, sports, and now modeling helped me with my self confidence. I love the people I work with. I love my fans! I love my job!
                                ~next day~

I wake up and see Gino still sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I check my phone and my manager, Kyle Jones, texted me.

Kyle: hey cath! We have an emergency photo shoot at 10:35 to do some bathing suit shots. Bring sunblock! We are going to the beach!

Kyle Jones is gay. Very gay actually. You would of never guessed it.

I look at the clock it is 9:57, oh crap! I am gonna be late. I leave Gino a note on the dresser and kiss him on the cheek. 

If someone told me in middle school or highschool that I would be marry Giovanni Moretti. I would of laughed in there face. Now, I am going to spend the rest of my life with "St. Paul's playboy" wow! I have fallen.

I have my bachelorette party tonight.Madison and Isabella are planning it. Great! I love them, but sometimes they can be extra with the dirty terms.... that I don't even understand!

I get to work and I am rushed in to the craziness!
                        ~ 4:25 that afternoon~
Gosh! That was crazy! I have a tan and a sunburn now! Yayy! (Note my sarcasm!)

I get home and walk in. "Giovanni!" I yell and get no reply. "Gino?Are you here?"
I thought he had the day off. I walk in our room he is not there. Hmmmm... I go to his office and I am really worried now.

I walk in and the place is a mess! The blinds are ruined. Papers are throw everywhere. There is a hole in the wall.

Giovanni is standing by his desk, his back facing me. "Gino? Are you okay?! What happened here?" I say as I cautiously walk closer to him. He spins around and his express tells it all. Worried mixed with anger and relief.

"Where the hell were you!" He screams. I wince. This is bad. "I had an emergency photo shoot. I left a note." I say calmly. "There was not god damn note CATHERINE! Do you know how worried I was?!!" He yelled. I swallow hard. "Yes there is here let me show you." I say calmly and walk to our bed room. I check on the dresser. There was no note. I put it right there.

"I put it right there..." I say to my self, but loudly so Gino can hear. "I don't see it Catherine!" He said. "You didn't answer any of my texts or calls!" He says loudly, but doesn't yells. " I turn my phone off when I am at work." I tell him.

"I don't want you modeling ever again." He says. My head snaps up and meets his eyes. "You can't do that!" I snap. He scoffs "oh yes I can and I will." He says. "Why do you want me to quit?" I yell at him. "I don't want other people to see what is mine! Your mine. I want you here. After we get married we are going to have kids. You have to stay here! So when we have kids it will be easi-" "Kids?! I don't think so!"I cut him off. "Why not?!" He asks. "I am not ready right now!" I tell him. "Oh bullshit I see the way you always go stiff when I bring up kids!" He tells me.

"I love modeling! I want to work! And I want a full career and then maybe kids." I tell him.
"If you love me you will quit." He tells me. Oh no he didn't!!! "Excuse me! I can't believe you just said that! Use my love for you against me. If you loved me you would understand!" I tell him running down stairs. "If you need anything I will be getting ready at my parents house tonight!" I tell him with tears falling nonstop from my eyes. I pack up my stuff and leave.

Our first argument. I can't believe he used my love against me. Maybe kids, but not right now. My work is my work. I love it. I can't just drop everything on his time.

I finally get to my parents house and knock on the door. "Hell- Catherine What is wrong?!" My mom asks me. She rushes me inside. "He wants me to quit maman and have kids once we are married. I am not ready. He doesn't love me enough to understand. I can't do this!" I tell her.

We are on the couch. She hugs me the calms me down with playing with my hair. "You can do this Catherine it won't be easy, but the way he looks at you I can already tell he loves you. Your father and I were like that. We always had disagreements, but we got through them together." She says cupping my cheek.

"Stay her and get a nap. Then I will wake you up and have you get ready for you bachelor party, honey. Madison and Isabella will come here. I will make us some hot coco." She says with a kiss on my cheek.

We drink our got chocolate. I head up to my childhood room. I open it and lay down on the bed and fall asleep. Wondering what Gino is doing.

Giovanni's POV

I woke up this morning and Catherine wasn't there. I have a lot of enemies. I shot up, worried. I called her, but she didn't pick up.

She is probably with her friends. I will call them after I finish this call with my shipments in New York.

I feel my phone buzz hoping it is Catherine. Nope it is my best friend, Alex. He is taking care of the shipments so I can stay here with Catherine. "Hello?" I ask. "Giovanni the shipments got blew up the shipments. They are all ruined. The Russians!They bombed the place and 4 of our guys have been killed!" He yelled. "What?! How do the Russians know about it!" I yell in the phone. " I got some one in charge of that! We got some of the shipments, but the others are destroyed." He tells me. I am pissed.

I get to I my office and threw all the papers off my desk. I am ranged. I take a few breathes to calm down.

"Send my apologies and my to the families." I tell him. "Ok ya I will. So, how are you and Catherine?" He asks me. "Good, but I woke up and she is not here." I tell him with worried laced in my words. "You don't think the Russians could of got her, right?" I ask him and mostly my self. "I wouldn't put it past them" he says with concern. Fuck. " I have to go. Clean up the mess Alex and are you coming back tonight?" I ask him. "Of course! it is your bachelor party and as your best man. It will be the crazy, but not to crazy Hayley will kill me." He says. I chuckle at his comment to his wife. We hang up and I panic even more.

What happens if she got kidnapped. I don't know what I would do. I love her so much! If she left she should of woke me up or texted me.

I call Madison, Catherine's friend. "Do you know where Catherine is" I ask her. "She might be at work. I am not sure. We are planning her party for tonight." She tells me. "Okay thanks." I tell her and hang up.

I lost my shipment and my princess in the same day. Well I don't know if they took her. I try to call her again. Answer it! Nope went right to voice mail. I blacked out and went crazy in my office.

"Giovanni" I hear my princess yell. I am starting to go insane. "Gino are you okay?" I hear her voice say, but a lot closer. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I spin around and see my Catherine standing there with tanner skin, with freckles on her slightly burned cheeks.

"Where the hell were you?!" I snap. I see her flinch. I calm down a little bit, but I am still pissed.

She tells me there was note on the dresser. There was no note. She is lying to me, but when I look in her eyes it says she is telling the truth.

She doesn't want to have kids and she won't quit. I know she loves her fans, like when the girl came up to her at the sherbet place.I just want her to my self. I also want to have kids with the person I love is that so bad?!
She is my everything! I was so worried about her. I saw the tears in her eyes and I soften. I hurt her. What is wrong with me. Catherine then leaves me telling me she will get ready for her party at her parents house.

I sit in the bed and put my head in my hands. I want kids with her. I am about to turn 22. I am getting older and I want a lot of kids with her. I never had any siblings growing up. I want a little boy and girl, with her eyes and my hair. My eyes and her hair. They all have our dimples. Running around our house.

I feel rejected. Does she not love me? No she loves me. These emotions. I never had feelings for someone except my mom. I used to fuck and leave girls, not even caring what there names were.

Catherine Martin is so different! I love her. I care about her. I don't want to fuck her, I want to make love with her. I am so whipped.

I stare at the dresser in front of me, when something catches my eye. I get up and walk up to it. It's a folded piece of paper. I pick it up and open it. My eyes widen. The note from Catherine.

Hey Gino! They called me in for an emergency photo shoot. It will be at the beach. I wish I could stay in bed with you! I was going to wake you up, but I know how busy you have been with work. We get married in 3weeks. I can't wait to be Mrs. Moretti!
I love you Giovanni and will be home soon!
Love~ Catherine
Aka your princess ;)

Fuck! I messed up... I need to make it up to her.

Hey guys!! Finally a chapter!! I will update part 2 soon. Comment you opinion!! Love you guys!

Check out my other stories. "Dancing with a stranger and The business arrangement"

~fín 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 3.2K 51
Contains adult themes. 18+ Third story in series. 1. The Collector 2. The Lawyer can be found on my page. Lili has been thrust to the top of the fo...
127K 3.2K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
258K 6.5K 52
Complete storyβœ”οΈ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
207K 3.4K 43
"Don't start something you can't finish Tesoro" with his deep Italian voice while walking up to me and putting his hands on my small waist "And why...