Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
Teams
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Next Day
Challenge
Talent Show
Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony
Beth's P.O.V
Cameron's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 4
Episode 5

Duncan's P.O.V

449 13 0
By zokeduncney

Duncan's P.O.V

That little Blaine guy! Ooohhh he's going down. Lying to me! Even L'Shawna can dance better than him! And that's saying something!!! I know Beth is probably gonna try to vote me out, same with Blaine. But I got people on my side. I mean I know Scott is voting for Blaine. And whatever Scott does, his little girlfriend-to-be follows.

I walked up got where we were supposed to vote, and saw Blaine and gave him the death stare. He looked at me nervously and walked to where Beth was sitting. Was something going on between them? I don't know. When I got to the voting station I saw Blaine's card and stamped it crazy. He was going to be the one voted off. He had to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 458 13
Just a collection of one shots from the wonderful show "Total Drama!"
628 27 16
Just a note: this story was inspired by The Maze Runner (Movie and Book series!) and Total Drama! Basically a AU with all the Total Drama Characters...
44.8K 383 21
JasperPie is the creator of this fanfic. We both DON'T! own Total Drama series Story: Chris McLean - HEY EVERYBODY!!! We are back once more!!! And th...
42.4K 528 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!