Rendezvous Me, Kitty | Miracu...

By bbleh1202

Being a model isn't easy, especially when you've been chosen to fight alongside local heroes Chat Noir and La... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Nouveau Départ
Chapter 2: Malentendu
Chapter 3: Explique
Chapter 4: Rencontre Fortuite
Chapter 5: Festoyer
Chapter 6: Célébrité Sobre
Chapter 8: Rendezvous
Chapter 9: Autre Longue Nuit
Chapter 10: L'Étranger
Chapter 11: Erreurs de Bonheur
Chapter 12: Telle Mère, Telle Fille
Chapter 13: Nuit Solitaire
Chapter 14: L'Autre Agreste
Chapter 15: Encore des Étrangers
Chapter 16: Strictmente Professionnel
Chapter 17: Ennemis et Alliés
Chapter 18: Rendezvous II
A/N: (Continue?)

Chapter 7: Arc de Triomphe

1.4K 61 4
By bbleh1202

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

   After my appearance on television, I arrive home exhausted. I feel a weight on my shoulders as I head straight for my room.

   Once again, my mother is there. "Oh, you're here. I don't care what you did last night, but I told you to be here earlier. Do not disobey me."

   I nod. "Apologies, Mother. Reporters caught me on my way here and—"

"Yes, I saw. I want you ready for ballet class within 5 minutes. You've a full night ahead of you."

   Not allowing me a single word, she leaves as Dalila walks in. I groan.

"Did you at least enjoy your night out?" I glare at her and she laughs. "I'm guessing that's a no."

   I sigh as I start putting on my pink tights and black leotard. "Could've been worse..."

   Dalila doesn't look up at me as she types away on her tablet. "The limo is ready to bring you to ballet class. Your instructor is big on Russian ballet, by the way. Not traditional."

   I sigh, putting my pointe shoes on and sliding my dance boots over them. "Well, it's good thing that the only ballet style I've practiced is Vaganova's. Thanks for the warning, though."

"Dance class is in thirteen minutes and it's a seven minute drive so if you want to keep your reputation of always being early, I'd hurry." I nod.

   I throw on my ballet wrap before heading to the limo with Dalila trailing behind me, as always.

   During the drive, curiosity gets the better of me. I look over at Dalila. "Question."

"Answer."

   A crooked smile curves at my lips. Her straight-to-the-point demeanor never fails. "Do I really have any important things to do after class?"

   Dalila taps on her tablet for a moment. "Piano key signature construction review is canceled thanks to your instructors flight being delayed and the meeting with your mother has been replaced by dinner with the Agreste's. You got lucky today, full schedules will be starting tomorrow." I sigh.

   Mother really just hopes the more full my schedule, the less I'll be home to remind her of my father.

   I take a deep breath and straighten my posture as we finally arrive at the academy.

"Find a way to keep my nights clear from now on. I want to spend some time being a normal teenage girl and meeting the people of Paris, please." I say as I get out of the car.

"I make no promises, but I'll see what I can do to debate this with your mother." I roll my eyes and close the car door.

   After a very long few hours of conditioning, my legs feel like they'll give out any moment.

   My driver is already outside waiting for me when class is finished. I'm supposed to go to the Agreste's, but I feel uneasy.

Kage pops her head out of the small pocket in my dance bag. "What's wrong?"

   My head starts to hurt as another memory flashes in my mind. 'What's wrong with you?! Your mother should just rid of you while she has the chance!'

   I take a deep breath, forcing the memory out of my mind before it can open old scars. "It's nothing, Kage. Let's go."

Adrien's P.O.V.

   I look in the mirror and see my eyes still bloodshot from all the alcohol I had yesterday.

   Nathalie walks into the room just as I'm contemplating whether this meeting is even worth it or not. "Your father's guests have arrived."

   I sigh. "Tell father I can't attend. My eyes are still red and I think I'm getting a headache. He wouldn't want his model son not looking his best during an important meeting."

   Nathalie nods and puts the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door knob before walking away.

   Plagg comes out of hiding and looks at me with a raised brow. "Don't get any bright ideas, we already went on patrol and I haven't finished my cheese."

"Just this once and I'll double—No, triple your order for tomorrow. Deal?" I hold out my pinky and he shakes it with his fin.

"I love it when you talk cheese." He sighs as though he were in love and I roll my eyes.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

   We walk into Agreste Mansion and I instantly feel a wave of relief. Whenever I'm not allowed to show emotion, I find it easier to calm my nerves.

"Mrs. (L/n), what a pleasure to finally meet you in person. Welcome to Paris. I hope you're finding your stay here enjoyable."

   Mr. Agreste shakes Mother's hand and she gives a cold smile. "As enjoyable as it gets, I suppose. I'd like you to meet my daughter, (Y/n) (M/n)."

   Mr. Agreste takes my gloved hand and kisses the knuckles in a gentlemanly manner. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss (L/n). I've heard a lot about you."

"I'd like to presume they're all good things, Mr. Agreste."

   Mother gives a barely noticeable approving nod as Mr. Agreste chuckles. "Of course. Please follow me to my office, make yourself at home."

   As we are about to follow him, a woman walks into the room with no emotion. Well, almost none. I can tell she looks uneasy.

"Mr. Agreste—" she whispers something in his ear, which causes him to flinch in anger for a moment before regaining his composure.

"My apologies, ladies. It appears my son is feeling ill tonight. I hope that doesn't stop us from continuing this meeting." I look to my mother.

   She sighs deeply. "I suppose not. However, I see no reason for my daughter's precious time to be wasted here." She turns to Dalila, who has been following us quietly the whole time, waiting for instructions. "I'd like you to see to it that (Y/n) gets home and follows the schedule that was cleared for this."

   Dalila nods and I follow her to the limo. On the way home, I stare at my reflection in the glass. My makeup done, my hair curled, my cherry dress with dark tights and black heels.

   This is one of those times your reflection reassures that it's you but you still don't recognize yourself.

   When I'm finally in my bedroom, I chuck my small purse across the room and throw myself on my bed.

"Ouch!" I quickly sit up in shock as Kage floats over to me, rubbing her head. "Hey!"

"My apologies, Kage. I'm still getting used to having you around." I pet her head.

   She lets out a small purr then giggles. "I have a lot of energy I haven't used, how about going for a late night stroll?"

"If by a 'stroll' you mean 'a run across the rooftops', then absolutely."

   She smirks and I find it very contagious. "Just say the words, (Y/n)!"

"Kage, Paws Out!"

The familiar black leather coats my body as though it were a second skin, a mask forming as my eyes change to a lavender sclera and violet pupils.

Once my transformation is done, I put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on my door so Dalila will assume I've headed to sleep or something.

I jump out of my window and use my baton to raise me onto the nearest roof. As I'm running across the rooftops, I see the Arc de Triomphe in the distance.

Grabbing my baton, I extend it to the edge of the roof and lift myself high enough to jump on the Arc.

I land on top and see a certain black cat already there. Panicking, I rush for my baton to go elsewhere when he takes my wrist.

"W-Wait! Please, don't go." He pleads with me and my worry turns to confusion as I lower my baton.

"You won't try to take my Miraculous..?" I ask hesitantly. He shakes his head.

He walks to the edge and sits with his legs over the edge. I cautiously follow and do the same.

"It's peaceful up here, isn't it?" I say. He nods.

"This is where I go when I need some air. I'd go to the Iron Lady, but Ladybug is almost always there and sometimes I need time alone."

I'm confused for a moment. "The Iron Lady, you say? You mean the Eiffel Tower, right?" He nods. "If you came here to be alone, why did you stop me from leaving?"

His brows furrow and he looks deep in thought. "I honestly don't know. I wanted to be alone but letting you leave would've made me feel lonely rather than alone." He turns to me with a sheepish smile. I raise a brow. "Gah, sorry. I'm rambling."

I giggle. "Don't worry, I don't mind." We smile at each other before turning to see the beautiful city.

We stay in comfortable silence for a long while before he abruptly interrupts it. "I never thanked you for saving me, so I'd like to do so now."

I smile. "Please, it's no big deal, really. Anyone would've done the same in my place."

   He looks uncomfortable for a moment. "Call me selfish but I don't think I would." I look at him in confusion. "You're still experiencing the after effect, aren't you..?" He looks sad for a moment.

   My eyes widen as another memory comes flushing in. 'Everyone will leave you eventually, the smart ones are the ones who leave early!'

   I shudder and stand up quickly, rubbing my arms to shake the feeling. Chat Noir gives me a worried look.

   I shake my head, backing away from him a bit. "I'm fine, I swear. I—"

"I don't believe you." He shudders for a moment before letting out an exasperated groan. "What do you know about your Miraculous?"

   I sigh. "Forgive me, but I have a little trouble trusting someone I've only just met..."

"If you don't trust me, how can I trust you?" That took me by surprise and I turn to look at him.

"What do you mean?" He takes a step towards me.

"Think about it. We're connected, right? If you don't trust me, then I can't physically trust you either."

   I look away as he stands only a few inches away from me. He seems hesitant, careful with every move he makes around me, as though he were afraid I would take off at any moment.

   I turn to look at him and he stares into my eyes with concern. I felt a feeling of longing radiating off him, as though he were scared to be lonely any longer. I look away before I find myself lost in his eyes.

"We are connected. Ladybug thinks I'm another version of you, a failed one. She's wrong. I'm some what like your reflection, your mirror image, at least that's what Kage thinks. We're a part of each other, we complete each other. If something happens to you, it happens to me, too. Your safety is my safety, your emotions are reflected in mine and mine reflect—" I turn to look at him and gasp as I realize how close we are, our faces centimeters apart. "—yours..."

He towers over me and I look down in shock and embarrassment. He sighs. "Then how do we know how we really feel about anything? How do I know you trust me and it's not just me who trusts you?"

There's a moment of silence. I feel uneasy about this. If he feels one way, I will too? How will I know if my emotions are my own? How will this work?

I suddenly remember something Kage told me, something I forgot to mention earlier.

   I look into his forest green eyes. They appear to be darker now then before. "There's this curse I forgot to mention earlier. It's—"

I start to feel funny and realize the moon is rising now. My eyes feel weird and I try to blink away the feeling. When it goes away, I look at Chat Noir. My vision slowly turns purple, but I can still see.

"Woah, night vision? Awesome!" I grin. "This whole superhero thing keeps getting cooler and cooler."

   Chat Noir raises a brow. "Has anyone ever told you you're a moody person?" I raise a brow at him and he panics. "N-Not in a bad way, of course! I mean, I just meant it in a—"

I can't stifle my laughter very long before I burst out laughing. He rolls his eyes with a smile.

We lie down on the Arc together and stare at the stars. "Look, I know that Miraculous you have is rightfully yours, it belongs to you. So, I won't try to take it from you. I do want you to tell me what you know so that I can understand things a little better."

He silently waits for an answer and I think for a moment, trying to remember. "I don't know what it is exactly, so bare with me. According to my kwami, it's my destiny to 'save the life of a fallen hero'."

   I pause for a moment and he looks to me as though he expected me to go on. I start to fidget anxiously.

"I don't really know what it means or who I'm expected to be or even who I want to be. This whole superhero thing is overwhelming." I start feeling frustrated and I know he feels it too. If I feel it, he does too.

He sighs. "Do you ever feel like the only thing that feels right in your life is exactly what you're being warned about? As if it were dangerous to feel good about something for once?"

I sit up and stare into his eyes. "Yeah..." I sigh heavily. "My entire life has revolved around what others have decided for me. It's like the one thing I decide for myself is wrong or too dangerous." I hug my knees, looking down at my feet as I think about what my life has been like since my father's 'disappearance'.

"Forgive me for saying this, but if I may be so bold, that's exactly how I feel being here with you." His pupils dilate for a moment before he looks away. "Look, I've never had anyone to talk to about this superhero thing. I mean, yeah, there's Ladybug but she never has time to really even pay attention to anything I say." He looks back at me. "I want to trust you. Can I?"

I get lost in his forest green eyes. "I don't let people in very easily. I've never been allowed to choose my own friends, it's all sort of... new to me." I shrug sheepishly.

He looks hopeful even though my answer is vague. "Believe me, I know how that feels." He sighs heavily and lies down to look at the stars.

"You can trust me." I blurt out before I have the chance to change my mind. "It'll take some time for me to open up to you, but I'm a pretty good listener."

His cat ears twitch up and a Cheshire grin is spread across his face. "Thanks, Kitten."

I scoff at the nickname. I let out a realistic meow before pawing at my head like a cat with soft purrs, earning a heartfelt laugh from him.

We spend the rest of the night talking and making way too many terrible puns. We joked about all the villains he and Ladybug faced and laughed at the fact that he used to have a crush on her.

It was nice to spend an evening with someone who sees me as a person and not as a celebrity, for the second time this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...