Moving In

De _CallMe_Crazy

Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior yea... Mai multe

Blaze
Mousy Mo
Hazel
Meeting the boys
I Don't Party. Anymore.
A Party?
I Threw His Cigarettes
I Don't Need a Ride
Falling Behind
Flirting
Game day
Walk Away
Our Girl (Axel POV)
Plan: Trick Blaze into Being Honest with Us and Trusting Us Bc we Miss her.
Shakespear
The Phone Call
Run Axel Run.
Mi Casa
Spend the Night
I Should Go
Two by Two
Old friends
One Call
La Amas
I'm Done
I Do
Whose to Blame
POV of Robot Number 1
The Cliche Kidnapping
Mommy's Home
His Father's Son
The Trails of Love
Meanwhile... Part 1

What a Mean Mommy

7.1K 238 8
De _CallMe_Crazy

Chapter 30

Blaze

I spit the blood out of my mouth and onto the dirty cement floor before turning back to the stranger before me, "I guess you didn't like my joke," I mumble fighting the pain in my mouth every time I talk.

"The will," my torture's deep voice sounds, "Where is the will?"

I swing my head around fighting the pain, "I don't know," I grit out through my teeth, but a small smile appears on my lips.

"But if you ask nicely next time I might remember," I say sarcastically.

The man's face distorts in anger and a wave of fear, the cold chill of terror washes over me as he brings his fist back again and this time it collides with my stomach.

Pain coats my vision and grips my body, for the first time I see the man punching me smile.

I cough violently in my chair I am stilled tie to, "I think your sense of humor might be a little darker than mine," I spit out more blood but if feels like it if flowing out of my mouth.

My eyes are still rolling but I watch as he pulls his arm back once again to deliver no doubt a damaging blow and I tighten my muscles ready for the blow.

"Enough," a voice calls stopping him from following through.

I would say I felt relieved but my head is spinning too much to notice who it is. I feel the ties on my wrist and the chair being cut and that is when I fight for my eyes to focus, feeling a new set of ropes tie my wrists together.

Shaking my head I zone in on the man in front of me immediately recognizing him as he drags me to my feet.

Oh, fuck no.

"Get your goddamn claws off me you backstabbing, shit head!" I shout and bite down on the hand that is pushing me towards an exit.

Eric curses under his breath in pain but doesn't say anything else, it seems he is not sure why I am being moved. But I have a guess.

They are going to transport me I can tell. Half the men I could hear through the door are gone, slowly voices started to disappear and the number of guards dwindled. Either we are all moving locations or they have left ran away.

I am hoping that they are cowards rather than preparing the Next torture chamber, but the weirdest thing is that I have yet to see my Aunt. She is a greedy bitch with an ego so I would have thought that she couldn't wait to brag.

She is definitely here because her right-hand man has the pleasure of visiting me during the past 22 hours of hell. He threw me around a bit, but it was almost restrained. Like he knew he couldn't do damage but after so many years of tracking my ass down, he needed to at least get a good hit in.

It might have been therapeutic for him, that fucked up idiot.

A blinding light catches my attention and I am dragged out into an open yard. My eyes bouncing from the armed men lining the yard to my Aunt who won't even spare me a glance. Lastly taking in the newest addition.

She is beautiful, with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, skin that seemed ageless and a figure that teens would kill for. But her expression was bored and almost annoyed. She tapped her manicured nails against her arm impatiently.

"I don't have all fucking day Flo," the women called to my Aunt as she watches Eric cut the ropes at my arms.

The second my arms are released I real my right arm back and give Eric my most powerful uppercut right through his jaw. While my other hand reaches into his pocket and pulls out a phone unseen.

He cried out in pain and falls to the floor as a different man restrains me, "You lying sack of shit. That is what you get for betraying Axel," I hiss and I watch as he tried to stand up but failing miserably.

An annoyed huff of air comes from the blonde women who seems indifferent about the attack, "get her in the car," the women calls turning towards an SUV that waits behind her.

"Tracy."

The woman pauses and turns back to my aunt waiting for her to speak again.

"You can't hide behind men's shadows much longer. Your power is running out," Aunt Florence says calmly but an obvious rage hidden behind her words.

Tracy smiles wickedly and I recognize that smile anywhere, "Don't be bitter because your husband prefers younger women."

My Aunt's jaw clenches and I can't help the smile that comes at seeing her so upset, usually, I am the only one that can make her wear that face.

"There is a special place in hell for women like you Tracy."

She just smiled, "I'll save you a seat, bitch."

Suddenly I am thrown into the passenger side of the black SUV the door slammed shut. Before I could think of running, Tracy jumps in the driver's seat not waiting a single second before taking off. Speeding onto the deserted highway I recognize that we are just on the outskirts of town. Not far from Axel's house.

I sit in silence for a second watching as she calming puts on the heat and switches the radio as if she didn't just pick my ass up from being torturers. I assumed I was looking just as good as I felt too.

Glancing over at her speedometer I see it reaching in the hundreds and I grip the sides of my chair. As if she noticed me tenses she says, "We need to hurry back before those two do something stupid, especially Axel. You think since I raised him he would have half a brain, but no he takes after his father. Such a cold glare to give a mother."

Again I am silent as I watch her zip past the few cars that are probably lost, no one comes to Kingdom County on purpose.

"You're his mother," I say it as a statement, not a question, as I discretely type into the phone.

She smiles proudly obviously taking credit where it is not earned, "Yes I am."

"The one that didn't raise him and manipulated a Mafia leader into handing you everything," and again it wasn't a question but a statement.

The car lurches to a stop and I am flung forward only to be pulled back by the seat belt.

I groan in pain as she snaps her head towards me, "I am the best mother I can be. I do not expect an orphaned child to know much about mothers," She snaps and I suck in a breath.

Did this bitch really bring my dead parents into this? She starts pressing on the gas pedal again and were shot off. Going at least 30 over the speed limit.

"But if you want my approval then you won't insult me," she continues with a glare and I give it right back to her after a moment of shock.

"I do not need your approval. You are not some sort of pillar in Axel's life. Neither of those boys can say you have been anything but inconsistent in their lives for the past three years," I watch as her eyes narrow not surprised by the accusations, "But I'm guessing you already knew that. Seemed like Axel isn't scared to speak his mind to his mother."

She glares at me as if contemplating which way to kill me, "I should turn this fucking car around and drop you back off to be killed."

I lean forward invading her side of the car, "I'd love to watch you fucking try."

I smile sweetly at her and she returns the sickeningly sweet smile back, "If you weren't a fucking billionaire I would kill you. But since you are most likely going to marry Axel, I won't. He can never say no to his mother. And so when I show up every year asking for a million or so, he won't be able to turn me down."

My smile widens, "If you think he will ever let you back into his life after this you're wrong."

She snorts unattractively, "What are you gonna do tell on me?" She asks laughing at the idea of it.

Glancing out of the car I watch as we enter the neighborhood, soon we will be at Axel's doorstep. My heart races at the thought of being near him again, in his arms to hear to voice. Not a day has gone by but my god I am desperate to see him.

"He won't believe you," She tells me as a matter of fact.

I smile as we race up the driveway and he is waiting on the front porch with the phone to his ear.

"I won't have to tell him," I say somewhat quietly my mind and body already past the crazy bitch driving and desperately wanting to run into his arms.

The car comes to a stop a few feet from the porch and by the look on his face, he isn't pleased with what he has heard through the phone.

"What?" His mother asks and I glance at her one more time, almost sorry.

"I won't have to tell him because he heard the whole thing," I say cooly holding up Eric's phone which had Axel's number flashing on the screen.

She goes white as a paper as her eyes snap to Axel who hangs up the phone and I suspect that he will come to a very quick realization about his mother.

I quickly open my door not bothering to shut it closed. Because the moment I open the door, I see him.

I feel a rush of what was beginning when I first saw him in the school parking lot. Anticipation.

Staring at his wide set shoulders and strong arms, with the guarded glare and lips thinned into a frown. His hair a mess atop his head and his eyes seemed a little more hollow than last I saw him. His legs carrying him slowly down the steps where he pauses at the bottom.

"Blaze," his deep voice vibrated through me as I watch as he opens his arms, "come here."

Without a second hesitation, I bolt towards him as my heart races my legs to see which would give out first and within seconds I collide with his solid chest. Strong arms wrap around me as my hands grip his shirt holding for dear life. He bends his head into my neck and I grip his shirt harder as he inhales.

"Oh god," he murmurs and I can't help the sob that escapes my lips, "Oh thank god."

"Let's not do that again. I-it sucked," I sob into his chest trusting he will keep my secret. Tears staining my cheeks as it streaks the dried blood round my mouth.

"Agreed," He murmurs against my skin, "But you're here now. You're safe."

"Please don't let go," I beg not recognizing my own voice.

He squeezes me harder, "I won't," he assures me and we stay like that for a few more moments, praying that this is not a dream.

"Are you okay?" He asks leaning away to get a better look at me but his eyes darken taking in my swollen cheeks and bloody clothes.

"Fucking Bastards!" He yells but I grab onto him before he can storm out making a stupid decision.

"I'm okay," I assure him not wanting to leave the security of his embrace.

"The hell you are! You're bleeding and bruises and... and-" He begins before gathering me into his arms again.

I hold him close, bathing in his familiar scent, "Axel?" I ask softly. Unsure of what he is thinking and having so many questions.

"I won't be able to let you leave my sight. Never again," he informs me and for a moment I feel a drop of salty water his my shoulder as he keeps his head tucked into my neck. Another sob racks through me as the single tear soaks into the blood-stained shirt.

"I don't want to ever leave," I assure him and he chuckles dryly.

"It wasn't up for discussion, but I'm glad you agree. It makes my life easier."

"Axel?" a sandpaper voice says and I know it's Tracy, "baby I got her back like you wanted."

He becomes stone in my embrace pulling me further against his chest as he raises his head to glare at the women who threatened me but also saved my life.

"Yes and from what I hear she got to really get to know you," Axel's father says from the porch with his hands stuffed into his pockets and almost a sad expression passing over him, "it's been a long time since you've shown your true colors."

Tracy opened and closed her mouth several times before turning back to Axel, "What true colors? I got her back! I did what you wanted... I did what any mother would do."

I feel his chest rise and fall dramatically against mine, and I glance up to see his eyes cloud with rage, such a wave of intense anger that I have yet to see from him.

He prepares to scream at her, but I place my hand on his chest and push gentle causing him to pause but not release me. His eyes find mine and I smile gently at him, "it's okay. She didn't hurt me."

That seemed to be enough as the tension felt his body and he breathed out dramatically, "Get her out of here," he says to his father but his eyes stay on mine.

"What?!" Tracy shouts and struggles as John grips her arm, "I did what you fucking wanted!"

"For your own gain, Tracy. We heard everything and none of it was surprising, to say the least," John says as he and several men push her into the back of her SUV and they pile in with John rounding to the driver's seat.

"I'm dropping her off at the airport. We will be back in an hour, the doctor is inside waiting."

Neither Axel nor I turn to watch the car drive off instead we head inside. Into our Home.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
55.1K 867 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
175K 8.7K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...