Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Chapter 77.

496K 10.3K 70.2K
By MysteryMixtapes

"Its all Consensual"

***

Remember that smut I stole at the start of the story? Well I only borrowed it.

Here we go.

HARRYS P.O.V. -
2015

"Relax love, I'm just getting comfortable" I say lowly as I stare at her, dragging my eyes down her back and that delicate dress that's been driving me wild all night, well, the thought of getting it off her before I pause my eyes on that full round ass of hers.

You're doing dangerous things to me angel.

She doesn't respond, just stands frozen staring ahead at my bookcase and I smirk to myself, such a nervous little thing, so sweet and it's such a pity she was stupid enough to come home with me.

I'm not complaining though.

I'm grateful, I don't know why but I haven't been able to get those blue eyes and full lips out of my mind since I took her into the toilet stall.

I think I just need to get it out of my system with her, I don't kiss someone unless we're about to fuck but kissing her set my blood on fire.

What a kiss that was, fuckin rocked me.

Such a devious little thing wrapped up in such innocent paper.

Still don't understand why I want to kiss her though, why kissing her feels better than any fuck I've ever had.

Such a fascinating little creature.

What's got me so hooked on you?

I walk towards her slowly, stopping behind her and snaking my arms around her waist, that cinnamon scent of hers making my cock twitch, but she jolts in shock the minute I touch her and I can't help but laugh under my breath at how skittish she is.

Little mouse.

"You scared me" she says under her breath.

I laugh out a breath through my nose "Anything you'd like me to do to make up for it?"

I know she won't be able to answer that - but I think she wants to, I think she's got a little devil hiding in there somewhere itching to get out.

Maybe she has some demons that would want to play with mine.

I'd love to find out.

"What are those?" she asks suddenly, sounding riddled with nerves, pointing towards the bookshelf and my tapes.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

No one ever asks me about those.

Every girl I've brought here, that's managed to make it up the stairs were too busy with my cock down their throat to ask questions before we fucked and I'd kick them out, can't seem to get them away from me fast enough.

It's a transaction, I'm getting off and distracting myself, and I fuck them until they can barely walk - it's always been that way.

I don't want their name, I don't care who they are, they're usually trash like me anyway.

Not this one in front of me though.

I can't put my finger on why.

I haven't even asked her to suck my cock, which is usually my first move, but I don't want that for some reason, I only want her to do that if she offers.

I want her to want me.

Maybe I should have taken that coke tonight, my brains being fuckin weird

I press my lips to her bare shoulder, feeling her warm porcelain skin and hope I'm distracting her "I believe they're called video tapes" I murmur, making sure it's obvious my full attention is on her.

Trust me love, if you knew what was on those tapes you'd wish you never came here.

Thinking about that, I really need to ask Jimmy if he's found me somewhere else to live with a basement yet, I can't keep doing this shit in the basement at my club.

It would probably be better just to ask Steve, Jimmy can barely remember to tie his shoes.

I'm particular about how the basement needs to be if I'm gonna keep doing this, what is with fucking Australia and no one having basements here?

"Why do you have so many?" she's asks before gasping when I trail my lips up her neck, tasting and nipping at her soft skin.

Stop stalling princess.

"I think we should make you a little more comfortable" I deflect between kisses against her neck, wanting to smile to myself when I see the goosebumps erupt over her skin.

I slide my hands from her front, slowly up her sides and around her back until I reach the zipper of this dress that's been taunting me all night, teasing me about what's underneath it.

"May I?" I whisper, kissing her shoulder again as some kind of reassurance.

I don't know why I'm acting like this, or why I give a fuck.

I want her to be comfortable.

What is this little vixen doing to me?

She swallows, Her voice cracking with nerves before she answers.

"Yes"

That's it princess, use your words.

I start to draw the zipper down slowly, feeling my heart hammer with every centimetre and new bit of skin that's exposed.

Christ I feel like I'm having a heart attack.

The fuck is going on with me, I'm never like this.

Her body goes stiff when I unzip it completely, and I feel the urge to reassure her again - I don't like her being uncomfortable, I don't know why... I just don't like it.

"You need to relax baby, I'm going to take good care of you" I murmur lowly, running my fingers up the milky skin of her back to her shoulders, hooking my fingers under the straps on her dress.

"Is this okay?" I check, I want to make sure she's sure about this.

She pauses for a moment before saying quietly "Yes, it's okay, sorry I've just never done this before"

Oh fuck no.

Nope.

Now way.

I don't do virgins. Never have. Never will.

My body freezes as I ask her bluntly "Are you a virgin?"

If she's a virgin this is so not fucking happening with me, she doesn't deserve something like me for a moment like that.

"What? Oh! - no, no I'm not. I just meant with someone I wasn't in a...relationship with" she stumbles out quickly, and I feel my whole body relax.

Thank. Fuck. For. That.

My body relaxes as I start to slide her straps down, thinking of what I can say to make her feel more at ease "Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't spend my time taking women out for a night or seeing them more than once, but I knew I'd have to make an exception with you. This a first for me too, so consider this a relationship that lasts just for tonight"

Fuck if Jimmy or Steve ever knew I said something like that I'd never hear the end of it.

If only she knew how much of an exception she really was.

I have rules with a lot of things in my life, for different areas of them and I do not waiver from them.

My rules with women have always been.

1. No names - which is easy, I either never learn them or never ask, really the only time I'll hear their name is if they tell me and even then it's in one ear and our the other.

2. No affection - No hugging, No kissing unless we're fucking, just - No touching unless we are gonna fuck.

3. No dates - not that I'd have the first fucking clue about how to have one any way, just no spending time together if we aren't having sex. I don't make friends.

4. No feelings - which is also easy, I don't think I have any to begin with.

5. No numbers - only people that get my number are business partners or Steve and Jimmy, anyone else can fuck off.

6. Nothing personal - No wearing my clothes, No knowing anything about me, No sleeping in my house and certainly not my fucking bed, you're lucky if I even tell you my god damn name, which I barely do.

7. Do not see them more than once. Ever.

I suppose number 7 is different with girls that come to my club, but even if I physically see them, they don't exist to me after I bang them.

It's worked out pretty well for me so far.

Until her.

She got me breaking rules and it's confusing the fuck out of me.

As soon as that dress drops so does my stomach in anticipation, I can't keep my hands off her. I skim my hands down her waist and turn her to face me, taking a large step back so I can admire her and drink it all in.

Fucking hell darling, felt like I just got shocked with a Taser.

That pale skin, the curve in her waist that smooths into her full hips and those breasts, they're just screaming to be in my mouth... God I've never wanted anything so much.

I trace my eyes over her, feeling like I could salivate at the sight, fuck I'd crawl on my knees to her if she asked me right now "If I had of known that's what was under that dress I would have taken it off sooner"

She covers her arms around her waist "Sophie picked it out" she says timidly, looking almost embarrassed.

No no no, this just won't do at all, she should never feel like that.

On a separate note, this Sophie is becoming my new favourite person, I owe her - especially for introducing me to this precious little thing.

I step back in front of her, removing her arms from in front of her, wanting to tell her to never be shy in front of me, but instead I just say "I wasn't talking about the lingerie sweetheart" I trace my finger over the swell of her breast above her bra, fighting the urge to just put my hands everywhere at once "It does look amazing on you though..."

I think red is suddenly my new favourite colour.

I trace my finger between her breasts, down her sternum and smirk when I notice those goosebumps again, feels like I've got those too just on the inside.

"But as incredible as you make it look, I'm dying to take it off of you" I say, genuinely feeling like I will die if I don't get this underwear off her - it's a nuisance hiding that incredible soft body of hers.

I watch as her breathing gets harsher, and I'm using every ounce of self control I have. I don't want to scare her, but god the things I would do to her if she would let me.

I move my hands to her hips, and start to push her backwards to the door until her back hits against it.

She looks so innocent, so pure...

But I wonder...

I press my body against hers, feeling my cock throb in my pants, she's driving me insane.

I bring my hands up to cup her jaw, and decide to see if there's that little devil in there I was so curious about "I'm going to ask you some questions, you just need to answer yes or no - don't over think it"

I need to make sure it's something she is 100% okay with first. Something she wants.

I don't know why, but I had this nagging in my stomach that I could ask her what she wants one day and maybe she would say me, it's why I was so persistent about it earlier.

Never wished I was a dog more in my life.

No clue what that was, it's been eating at me the whole walk here since I had her against that brick wall, about why the fuck do I give a shit for?

I'm never seeing her again after tonight.

I can't even wait for her answer before I'm kissing her again, feeling those soft lips caress against mine, I'm obsessed with it.

I trail my hands down her delicate neck, feeling her pulse throbbing before I graze them down her shoulders and arms, until I reach I wrists, gasping them and pinning them above her head, hoping this goes how I think it will if I'm right about her.

"Is that okay?" I ask against her lips, pausing the kiss until I hear her answer.

"Yes" she replies softly, and I can't ignore the thrill that shoots through me.

Don't over think it.

This isn't special, you're just excited to fuck her.

I press my lips back against hers more forcefully this time, savouring her taste and unable to control how fucking crazy that mouth of hers is making me, so I drop her wrists, grabbing those full thighs and hoisting her up as she wraps them around me.

I shift my hips forward against her centre, trying to get some relief from how painfully hard she has me, I don't think I've ever been this turned on by someone before, I feel like I'm going more insane than I already am.

The little whimper that leaves her as the kiss becomes more intense, our tongues rolling and dancing against each other while she wraps her arms around my bare shoulders nearly does me in then and there, but when she grinds her hips back against me I'm just about to fuck her against this door.

I'm finding myself wishing I had more than one night with her, one just doesn't seem like enough for everything I want to do with her.

I move my hand up to thread into the back of her long smooth hair, while the other takes a firm hold on the ass I've been sneaking stares at all night and dying to feel.

I grip her hair tightly, pulling her head back harshly and ripping my lips from hers to expose that pretty neck of hers.

"And this, is this okay baby?" I ask, my voice feeling hoarse from lust before attach my lips to her neck, sucking and kissing on every inch of skin I can.

Baby? Since when did I start calling people fucking baby? That's twice I've said it now.

I should've drank more. I'm usually way more fucked up in times like these, but I'm relatively sober tonight but I have no idea why she's making me feel like I've just shot up fuckin heroin from kissing me.

I hear a feeble, stuttered 'yes' and she sounds as breathless as I feel.

Fuck, it feels like she's draining all the blood from my body to my dick but flooding it through my chest as well with that soft voice of hers.

Don't over think it. You're just horny.

Time to test one last thing though, and then I know I was right and she's fucking perfect.

I hum in approval against her neck, slipping my fingers from her hair and crashing my lips into hers, and I bring my hand up and slowly wrap my hand around her throat feeling my pulse go faster as I do, when she gasps I fight the moan that wants to leave me over it so I delve my tongue into her mouth instead, and pin her against the door.

I grind harder against her, just picturing in my head how she's going to feel wrapped around my cock, god damn I can't wait, I've never been so eager.

I pull my lips away, focusing my eyes on hers and fucking hell, that drunk heavy look in them is making my legs weak.

"What about this?" I ask, applying a small amount of pressure to the sides of her neck and squeezing, and heat erupts in my belly when I see that glint in her eye - she's getting off on this.

"Is this okay?" I asks hoarsely, needing to hear her say it.

She's wraps her legs tighter around me, breathing out "Yes"

I could drop to my knees right now for you love, fuck you have no idea.

I've been rough with plenty of women, in fact, it's usually the type I go for but they're the type that are very well practiced with it.

But this girl right here, she's never done this before, I can tell. She probably doesn't even know what's happening or why she likes it - Always been too innocent to find something like that out, but I'm dying to show her what she really wants.

My lips twitch into a smile as I stare at her "I knew I was right about you"

Wish I had more time with you.

I can't take this any more, it's taken everything in me to take my time like this, to go slow with it - well slow for me, anyway.

I release her neck, taking a firm hold on that perfect ass I just want to smack and take long strides towards my bed and toss her on it.

I'm gonna give you a night you'll never forget darling, I want you to remember it.

She lands on the bed with a shocked yelp, leaning up on her elbows to look at me with those big doe eyes and I can't help the way I'm staring when I get to the edge of the bed, I feel like a big cat stalking it's prey.

"You really shouldn't have agreed to come here little mouse" I tutt, lowering my voice as I reach for my belt and savour the sight of her on my bed.

She gulps, her fingers grip the sheets, looking so naive and it's killing me.

"Why?" she asks nervously.

"Because" I pause, removing my belt and dropping it, popping the button to my jeans and leaving them open.

The image of her undoing my pants flashes into my head and I fight groaning at it, I know she's too shy for that, I know I have to take the lead with all of this but to be honest if she decided to I'd be helpless, she could do whatever she wanted with me and has no idea.

I know the one thing I'm best at, and I should feel guilty about the things I'm about to do to her but fuck I just can't find it in me, I'm too desperate for her.

She's walked blindly into the lions den like the little naive lamb she is, and while I certainly want to devour her... I don't want to hurt her.

I lean a knee on the bed, to start crawling towards her, with a dark grin "I ruin people love, and I'm going to fuck that innocence right out of you"

And that's exactly what you want isn't it angel?

***

Ever wondered what happened that night?

We about to find out.

***

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 9.5K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
95.3K 3K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
54 18 17
This story is about an 18 yr old girl who feel lost and broken. She had once felt complete when she was with her cousin and her friends. Then at the...
86.1M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...