Just Him ❤

Por Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... Mais

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

25. Turning to the bottle.

2.8K 59 8
Por Vettel_Babe

A little notice: this part contains content that some readers may find upsetting.

Flashback to August 12th 2006.
Chloe sat back down at the large round table after returning from the ladies toilets, Stephen watched from beside her. She glanced at her champagne glass, it was full again. Had she even emptied it? When did he even refil it?
"Thanks again for coming with me." He placed his hand on her arm, "The dress looks beautiful on you."
"Thank you, you didn't have to buy me a dress though. It must have cost a fortune." She looked down and her hands felt the silky material of her dress. It had thin spaghetti straps, long, with a plunging neckline and back. She felt a bit self conscious in it. Once she'd opened the beautifully packaged box and saw the black dress she'd fallen in love with it, even though the fact he'd bought it made alarm bells ring.
"You deserve it, you're doing me a favour accompanying me tonight." He picked his glass up, "A toast?" He held it up to her.
"Of course." She picked her glass up also.
"To the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen." He clinked his glass to her's and took a sip. She followed his lead, taking a sip also. His words made her feel uncomfortable. He made her feel uncomfortable. He'd barely taken his eyes off of her all night. She took a longer sip to steady her nerves. A while later she started to feel a bit drunk. She hadn't had that much had she? She smiled as Stephen refilled her glass again. The room started to spin as she took another sip. She sat back in her seat trying to regain her composure.
"Oh, looks like someone's had too much." Stephen helped her up, saying goodnight to the others on their table. He ushered her to reception, keeping hold of her by her arm as he booked a room for them. He wouldn't be driving back to Michael's place tonight, he'd been drinking too. Chloe could hear the older man say the words double room. Maybe he meant twin room? He guided her to the lift, they stepped inside and the doors closed. Everything went black.
Chloe opened her eyes, she could hear music. She was in someone's arms, swaying to Sadè's No Ordinary Love. A hand sliding down her bare back exposed by the dress. She hoped it was Michael. She closed her eyes, she was gone again.

                               ~*~

Now.........
"Chloe!" Banging on the door bought her quickly back to her senses, she gasped for air momentarily before being able to take a deep breath. "Chloe! Are you ok in there?" A woman's voice called through the door.

"I'll be out in a minute." She replied shakily, quickly wiping her eyes. She didn't even realise she'd been crying.

"Sebastian sent me to check on you, I think he was worried. You've been in here a while." The voice said.

"Tell him I'll be with him in a minute." She tried not to sound annoyed with the woman, she was only doing as she was asked.

"Ok, if you're sure you're alright."

"I'm fine." She shot back quickly. She heard the woman walk away and the door close. She got to her feet, opening the cubicle door she walked over to the sinks and washed her hands. She checked her appearance in the mirror. "Shit." She muttered, her eyes were red and puffy. How was she going to explain this? With shaking hands she took her trusty liquid concealer out of her bag along with mascara. She quickly reapplied her make up. That would have to do. The longer she took the more Seb would question her when she got back. Taking a cleansing deep breath she popped a bit of gum into her mouth and left the room. Getting back to where the photos were being shot she was relieved to see Stephen had gone. Seb was having his photos done.

"Are you ok?" Kimi appeared beside her. "He was worried about you."

"I'm fine Kimi." She glanced at the blonde Finn.

"You don't look it." He replied quickly.

"Thanks." She shot back.

"He told me you and him are together."

"He did?" She turned to look at him, surprised, as Seb started filming a couple of poses for use with Liberty's race show graphics.

"Yeah, we're mates. I can see you make him happy. It's serious for him, you know that?"

"It's serious for me too. I love him." She looked at Seb as he'd finished and was now walking over to them with a concerned look on his face.

"Alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She looked anywhere but at him, she'd only just calmed down.

"Don't lie, you've been crying." He pressed his palm under her chin, tilting her head up, frowning as he examined her.

"Seb." She quickly removed his hand, "people are watching."

"When we leave here you will tell me what's wrong." He said shortly before walking off to another room to get changed. Chloe sighed, there was no way she was ready to talk yet.

                                 ~*~

She walked in to the nightclub later that night, it used to be one of her favourite places to go. One the places where she was at her happiest, now she felt miserable. She tugged down on the short red dress she was wearing and sat up at the bar on one of the bar stools. An attractive barman saw her and came over.

"What can I get you?" He asked, having to shout as the music was so loud.

"Double vodka." She answered, "On ice." The man nodded and her drink soon appeared. She tapped her card on the pin pad to pay and quickly downed it. "Same again please." She spoke again to the barman who looked a little bemused. Chloe turned and scanned the room, people were out enjoying themselves. Even though it was only Tuesday the place was still packed. Everyone looked happy. Chloe was far from it. She'd had a blazing row with Seb once they'd got back to the hotel as she'd refused to tell him why she'd been crying. She'd tried to pass off her dashing to the toilet as food poisoning, blaming her breakfast for giving her an upset stomach. Seb wasn't entirely buying it though and was upset that she wouldn't tell him what was really wrong, yelling at her that this was another thing she was keeping from him. He'd quickly got changed and stormed off to take his aggression out on the gym equipment. Chloe had got changed and ended up here, dashing out before he had got back. She quickly downed her second drink, keen to wipe her memory of the day and numb the feelings that flooded her body. Another couple of hours later and she was totally drunk, and emotional. She staggered outside, the fresh air hitting her. She slumped against a wall, not sure she could walk home. She hailed a cab but once he saw how intoxicated she was he drove off, leaving her standing there. Two men approached, speaking in a language she didn't recognise. As they got closer she started to panic. A group of women came outside and they turned their attention to them. Still panicked, she fumbled for her phone. Taking it in her hand she struggled to focus, there were numerous missed calls and messages, all from Seb. She opened the last one, it simply read, 'ich liebe dich x'. Once again tears flooded her eyes and quickly fell to the floor. She scrolled blindly through her contacts, pressing on one to dial, thinking that she was dialling Seb.

"Chloe. It's the middle of the night. I hope it's important." Britta snapped.

"Seb." She sobbed, crying again. She was sick of crying. "I wanted Seb."

"Chloe, what's wrong?" Britta's voice snapped from annoyed to worried. Chloe just hung up and turned to vomit on the pavement.

                               ~*~

Seb sat in the chair anxiously wondering what to do. He wouldn't even know where to start looking for Chloe. His phone rang, he grabbed it quickly to answer it. "Britta." He tried not to sound disappointed.

"Are you not with Chloe?" She asked, sounding worried.

"No, I've no idea where she is. We've had an argument."

"You need to call her Seb, she called me by accident. She sounded drunk and very emotional."

"She won't take my calls or answer......"

"Then try again!" Britta shouted down the phone, "Seb, she's very drunk, emotional and she's alone out there. Do I need to spell it out for you?! Call her and find out where she is. Now." She cut the call.

"Fuck." Seb quickly redialled Chloe's number and waited anxiously for her to answer.

"Seb!" Chloe answered the phone, leaning against a wall to support herself, "Seb please come and get me!" She sounded very tearful and drunk. Britta was right.

"Tell me where you are." He got up and grabbed the car keys.

"Erm, outside." She slurred her words inbetween gasping with sobs. "Please Seb, please come get me."

"I need to know where you are." He grabbed the key card on his way out of the door, striding quickly down the corridor. Chloe stood, watching fearfully as the two men from earlier had come back. Seb got quickly frustrated by her silence. "Chloe!" He legged it down the stairs and out in to the foyer, "For fucks sake, where are you?! I can't get you if I don't know where you are!" He ran to the car parked outside and unlocked it getting in.

"I'm outside Bar 512." Her eyes went wide as the men took a step closer. She heard Seb cut the call.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

141K 3.3K 70
He's a 4 time Formula 1 World Champion. Having split with his long time partner and his career on the decline he's hiding away from the world. She...
536K 15.3K 86
Life with her smelled like fresh lemons with a bit of mint aside. Sour, yet gratifying, since it was the perfect combination. He could taste her love...
65.3K 1.9K 43
Joey, Irish born female racing driver, has been offered the experience of a lifetime to support the FIA safety car driver Bernd Mayländer during the...
110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...