Remnant's Black Knight

Por Jerzeyboy95

Why was it always me? Why was I born? Who and where is my mother? Alive and well with her own family or is sh... Más

About Yourself and Your Spirit Weapons.(edited)
Everyone's got there story.(Edited)
What you can't love anymore?(unfinished cut)
You cannot make me readers!
You want to be my friend? What for?(unfinished)

People are a lot like dirt.(Rewrite/unfinished.)

4.3K 54 76
Por Jerzeyboy95

(Author: I will finish this later. I'm tired of typing.)
People are a lot like dirt. They can either poison or nurture your growth.

(A/N: This is your only WARNING!)

WARNING: THE SCENES AND THEMES YOU'RE GOING TO READ ON THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE RAPE, DRUG AND ALCOHOL USE, TORTURE AND CHILD ABUSE.

THIS WILL MOST LIKELY CAUSE ANYONES REPRESSED TRAUMA TO RESURFACE AND MAKE YOU FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND FOR THAT, I'M SORRY IF YOU FEEL THAT AFTER THIS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ INTO THIS CHAPTER!

6 months later...

3rd Person overview

A six and a half month old (Y/N) was awake and playing on the living room couch. His little half sister, Ruby who was born about three months ago layed on the couch by him sleeping with a cookie pacifier in her mouth. (Y/N) who now had a visible mop of blonde hair with a mix of a few violet strands in it. He sat there playing with a set of toy keys. He was tossing them around until they slipped from his hands and they hit the floor.

(Y/N) starts whining as he lost his toy and was dangerously close to the edge of the sofa leaning over it as to somehow reach for them. He was about to start crying until he lean over too much and he rolled off the couch. But if it weren't for some sash-like tendrils quickly wrapping around his torso to break his fall he would've been hurt. What was keeping (Y/N) aloft as he looked upon what held him?

Even though he had not developed a cognitive understanding yet of whatever this was to him he didn't cry out in instinct. Somehow he recognizes it wasn't a danger or threat to him.

No, it now had his full undivided attention and he had began reaching out towards whatever this thing was holding him. (A/N: Babies sometimes right?)

The weird mop thing had sat (Y/N) back on the sofa further back to it's backrest. It then grabbed the toy keys, hoisting them in front of it's charge. It jiggles them lightly at him and (Y/N)s attention was back onto what he was playing with before as he grabbed onto them and stuck one of the plastic keys in his mouth.

???: M-MOMMY!! DADDY!! Yang was seen off in the hallway as she seen the "mop" looking thing near her siblings and screamed in sheer terror as she ran towards the kitchen.

At that very moment

Tai: YANG?!! Yang, what's wrong?! Tai and Summer came into the living room with Yang and (Y/N) on the couch playing with his keys and baby Ruby still sleeping even through Yang's scream.

Tai: Yang?! Yang, I'm right here what's wrong honey?

Yang: D-Da-Daddy!! T-Th-There-There was a Grimm near (Y/N) and Ruby! It had him wrapped up in rope!

Tai looks over towards the sofa to see (Y/N) playing with his toy keys. "Bmoo..gah!" (Y/N) says while he was biting on the keys.

Tai: Yang, It's just (Y/N) sitting here on the couch? Tai said as he walked over and scooped his infant son up. "Hey there bud~ How's my little dragon boy doing huh? Tai cooed.

Yang: B-but-but there was! It looked like a mop but all dark and scary looking!

Tai: Sigh. Now Yang, I know you have a very great imagination but there is no such Grimm that looks like a "Mop". Okay?

Yang: But there was?... It was right here? Yang protested lowly.

Summer: Now now Yang. I'm sure if there was a Grimm in this place we would've seen it, right?

Three years old...

(Y/N), now four years old was in his bedroom playing with his toy motorcycles and cars flinging them off a book he's using as a makeshift ramp.

He played with them as

(Y/N) looked at the blob curiously as it held his toy car over it's form carrying it to him.

(Y/N):

Four and a half years old...

Summer: That bitch should've made you someone else's problem!

(Y/N): Uncle Qrow? He said back not giving him eye contact.

Qrow: (Y/N), Come on. You can tell me. What is it?

(Y/N): Why did mommy say, "He should've pulled out" and say, "That Bitch should have made me someone else's problem?" What did mommy mean by that?

Qrow paused midway through wrapping up (Y/N)s wound and looked at him

Qrow: Well...huh? Qrow smacked his lips in thought trying to come up with a logical answer for a four year old to understand.

Qrow: I'll explain it to you, when you're a little more older, okay?

(Y/N): Okay...

Seven years old...
(Y/N) then noticed something out the corner of his eye. He looked over at the tree's by the playground and thought he seen something.

(Y/N): "Wha...What is that? A Grimm?" (Y/N) thought as he looked away from it as he looked back at his sister's playing on the slides. "But why can't anyone else see it?" He turned back to where the white monster was to see it gone. "Huh?!"

This Grimm-no. This thing was moving closer to him and his two sisters was a monster. A monster that his two sisters couldn't sense or see... But he did, and his fear of it kept telling him to run away.

(Y/N): Don't just stand there! Come on we gotta run!

Ruby as little as she was

Ruby GO! Just leave me behind! Get back to the hou-AHH!!

The boy shrieked in pain as

But something inside Ruby had snapped. She watched as her older brother was being hurt by something invisible. She

Ruby had freed herself from Yang and ran towards her brother, charging at whatever was holding him down and drew blood from him.

Tai, Yang and Summer stood in shock as Ruby rushed

Ruby started seeing red lines on and over her brother.

Ruby for being a six year old, had let out a war cry as she charged towards the lines over top of her big brother.

Ruby could

A purple energy scythe had somehow formed in her hands as she was charging.

After (Y/N) had witnessed Ruby hack and slice the creature apart

(Y/N): Ru...Ruby?

Ruby had caught her breath and turned over to her left revealing her face. But what froze him in place was her eyes, they weren't silver anymore. They were something that looked like purple gems.

Ruby's eyes then lost there intensity and returned to there silver hue and she immediately fell to the grass unconscious.

(Y/N): Ruby!

Yang: Ruby?! Let go of me!

Ruby: NO!

Yang: He needs to suffer for what he did to you!

Ruby: NO! Don't hurt big brother!

Nine years old...
(Y/N): Ruby? Ruby what's wrong?

Ruby: Y-Y-Yang pushed me-sniff! down and I hit my head on the floor-hic! Ruby said in tears as she holds the back of her head in pain.

(Y/N): Yang! Why did you hurt Ruby?!

Yang: What? It's

(Y/N) then grabbed and yanked her hair out by the roots as they both fell on the floor out in the upstairs hallway in there scuffle.

Yang punched him so hard the hit snapped the bones in his forearm as he flew through the living roo..

(Y/N)s arm felt numb as the pain didn't set in yet but he stood up in time to see Yang with one red and a yellow eye with black sclera was charging him and next thing he realized was hit square in the face.

(Y/N) was by Yang.

(Y/N) groaned as he tried to pick himself up.

Summer: What was?!-Oh my oum! (N/N), are you okay? What happened?

(Y/N): Mom help, it's Yang! He yelled out clutching the wound on his head.

The cut on his head glowed a dark crimson then red illuminating black strings started to weave across his head wound stitching the tear closed leaving only his blood as a trace of what happened.

Summer: Was that his aura just now? But why did it feel different?

Yang walked towards him with a dark smirk that shouldn't belong to a ten year old. Yang sat on him and balled her fist up to deliver a quick punch to his face.

Summer: Y-YANG!? Yang STOP what are you doing?!

Yang: Mommy...

Summer: I'm sorry I stood there and let her beat on you (N/N). Do it... I...I know you must be mad at me for not stopping Yang.

(Y/N) stayed silent as he begrudgingly allowed Summer to clean and dress his smaller wounds that seem to not be healing as fast as the one on his head had did.

Summer: Wait, (N/N) sweetie?

Summer: I may know what can help cheer you up.

mom

S

Summer: This~

Summer had open her eyes to reveal red eyes in the place of her silver ones.

Summer: Oh (Y/N)~ We aren't related at all by blood, so it'll be okay right?

Stop! Let me go! No-Aghk?! (Y/N) felt a tight grip around his neck.

Stop squirming dear~ Momma, is going to make you feel a lot better, Sleep now... She said smiling happily while pressing her grip down more and his face changed color from red to purple and blue as he grew more frantic in his struggling against her grip. He started blacking out due from lack of oxygen he stopped moving shortly after and went limp. Summer released her grip around his neck, showing the marks of how hard she squeezed. She paused to check to see if he was breathing and thankfully to her right now, he was.

Summer stayed straddled on top of him frozen .

Summer stared at the unconscious boy under her weight and then droplets landed on his face.

Summer: P-Please, don't make me do this! You don't have such luxuries.

Summer: H-He's just a child! And you made an oath you naive child! B-but, this is- Do you want your little Ruby to lose her dear mommy?~

Summers' lips stayed shut. Afraid now that her daughter was. Good, you know where you stand, as the horse.

Now don't fight.

Let's enjoy ourselves~

Summer

Hey, ki..d.

(Y/N) turned around to see Raven who was

Raven: I heard Yang h...ad whooped your ass.*hic!* That true?-ouggh!...

(Y/N): Yeah?...Why-AGH!?

Raven smashed the hard glass bottle of Jack on the boys forehead.

The glass had cut into his forehead.

Raven: Man up ne..xt time!

Summer: Morning Raven!

Summer: Bad hangover?

Raven: Stop talking to me Summer... And yes.

Nine years old...
Yang I have your present tied up neatly in your room okay?~ Go try your Gauntlets out.

Twelve years old...

A now twelve year old (F/N) Xiao Long was cleaning his own dried blood off the floor with a scrub brush after Yang and Ruby decided to tryout

After they stopped, Tai then awarded them by taking the two out to the Vale Winter Fair today. (Y/N) didn't bother to ask them if he could go he knew it would've came with having to stand still to take Yang's punches and three stabs

(F/N) had finished scrubbing the last of the dried blood off the hardwood floor after he got stabbed by Ruby in his back cutting into his lung.

(Y/N): Sigh, finished... He stood up and grabbed the bucket and paper towel roll he used and disposed of the red colored water down the toilet and set it back into the cabinet under the bathroom sink.

He left the bathroom and started going towards the stairs to the kitchen to sneak something to eat. Maybe I could sneak a quick bite of the leftovers in the refrigerator and Zwei and I don't have to share his food tonight at least...

Suddenly, two hands wrapped around Y/N's head, one hand over his eyes and mouth as the perpetrator grabbed the boy into the living room where another person attached cuffs around his ankles and his wrists before the hands were lifted away from his face and the poor boy saw who it was that ambushed him.

Huh, what's going on?! He thought in panic as he was carried by two sets of hands and felt metal go his wrist and ankles. His vision came back to him as he looks upon his two step-mothers perplexed and confused. It was both Raven and Summer and they were sporting arrogant yet lustful smirks on their faces as the two MILFs were also wearing extremely revealing lingerie that shows off their still toned bodies

(Y/N): M-Mom, why are you two wearing those clothes in daytime? And what are these chains on me?" (Y/N) asked his voice shaking as he tugged on the handcuffs. For some dreadful reason, he was scared that something worse was about happen to him.

(Y/N) was smart enough to know that whenever Summer or Raven called him by his nickname and called for his "Help". It was always involving something and ended up being sexual in nature with him being beaten or stabbed by Raven before she forces herself onto him to relieve her sexual frustrations or when Summer likes to molest or rape and sodomize him, even if he does play along with her.

But the two of them doing something together with him was in this form of context, was "New" especially when he's being restrained.

Raven: Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt you this time~ We both were discussing a topic you might find Educational and pleasing at the same time.~ She said as

Think of it as, your the "replacement" for the things Taiyang won't do with us.

Wha?-What is that? He asked, scared of

Oh this? Something to help take the edge off sweetie!~ It's just a little stuff mixed with some strong aphrodisiacs. Summer told him as Raven prepared the needle.

Summer gripped his arm

(Y/N) started

Summer: Raven, I'm gonna go clean him up okay?

Raven: Sure, Go on ahead. Raven said without a care as she lit and pulled a drag from a cigarette while she layed there

Summer scooped up the sleeping boy and easily carried his small body to the bathroom.

Summer: Don't worry my little (N/N)~ Raven might not care about you... But I do... I love you so much more then Taiyang or Ruby. She said holding onto his unconscious form like her life depended on it. I always will...

And even if I were to die. I'll just comeback and find you. Summer's voice had switched to

Although Summer had did her best to clean herself out she would later realize she didn't do a good job that evening alongside Raven who didn't even bother.

One week later
Summer was vomiting into the toilet

Taiyang: Summer, you okay?

Summer: Y-Yeah Tai. I'm oka-mrph! Ragh! Cough! Cough! Sigh... I think I need to tone down the spices from last night's dinner...

Taiyang: It's got your stomach in that much of knot?

I guess so?... Idiot. I don't think that's the only thing in my stomach..

Summer checked her figure in the mirror and

Summer:

Summer: Be sure you wish your dad a happy father's day, okay?~ Oh, (Y/N)

I want you to have a happy father's day to you as well. She whispered low enough in his ear and kissed him on the forehead.

He watched as Raven open a portal and both women stepped into it.

After the red portal snapped close he didn't know how to describe it. His mind couldn't but somehow knew the words.

He simply at that moment was on autopilot as his emotions were overloaded. He turned back towards the house and tries to open the front door, but realizes it's locked. So he walked over to the shed and opened the door to get inside.

He shut the door behind him to who or whatever can't see him. And from inside the shed the muffled sounds of a crying and sobbing twelve year old boy could be heard with in.

Eight Months Later...

Summer and Raven had

Tai: (Y/N), tell the truth...Did you make this mess?

(Y/N): No, but... He said as he picked up a vase and dropped it.*Smash!* I made this one you drunk cu!-*CRUNCH!!*

He never got to compete his outburst as Tai drove his knee right into the boys face shattering his nose.

The shock of his nose being completely shattered didn't register yet due to the adrenaline and dopamine flooding his senses. But the area around it stung so much he was in shock from the pain, his breath caught between inhale and exhale. His mind couldn't signal to take in a breath because of the pain going through his face.

Tai with his red eyes then grabbed the boy by his ankle and flung him towards the fireplace.

The boy hit the stone fireplace back first as there was a sickening wet crunch sound as his vertebrae had impacted the stonework causing his ribs to snap as he felt them break on impact.

(Y/N) tried to crawl away but then felt a stomp on his neck.

Tai: When you heal your ass up! You WILL get your sorry ass up and clean those messes! You got that?!

He

Zwei then came out from behind the chair he hid behind and the puppy came scurrying over to (Y/N), now hapless and struggling for breathes.

Zwei sniffed and licked at him
(Y/N):

???: That's it, I'm sick of this shit! I'm having to stand by while my master is beaten and starved to near death!

(Y/N): W-Whose there?... (Y/N) squeezed out his voice horse. He heard that girls voice in his ear again as he was fighting unconsciousness and scared that he might not ever wake up again.

???: It's alright Master. Just allow yourself to rest. I will be speaking with you very soon.

He didn't know why, But (Y/N) felt a calming sensation come over him as he welcomed the darkness and Zwei's barking fell silent.

(Y/N) Pov
"...ster?... ...Master?!..."

I heard that faint girls voice again causing my eyes to open slightly and see it's daytime and somehow I'm looking at grey overcast sky? I stood up and stared at where I laid. And I find myself on the roof of some kind of building?

Where in Monty Oum's name am I?...

(Y/N) look out in front of him and seen a metropolis. A city scape of ruined buildings, Parks with dead trees all on fire and burning away off on another side of the burning landscape was a large bay with some kind of warship that was sunk and rusting away. A Island sat in the middle of it with a couple of concrete buildings and the whole area and sky around island was more darker as a storm was seen active looming over it with thunder and lightning strikes. And high in the sky was a Solar Eclipse over everything peering through the clouds.

(Y/N): Wha?... What the hell-Where am I?! He said, as he

???: Well, you tell me? This is your domain after all.

(Y/N): "That girls voice I heard before I fell unconscious, now her voice sounds like it's everywhere, I can't tell if I'm going crazy or am I really dead?

???: I assure you. No, your not crazy or dead. But that bastard who is your Father did a hell of a number on you.

(Y/N): 'How did she?!' He thought out loud in panic and looks around over the roof to see nobody around him.

(Y/N): Who are you and what do you want? stood ready and waiting to see anything.

???: Answer to your second question? Nothing much, I'm only here to help. As for your first question? Well...

(Y/N) heard that young woman's voice respond through the air and then felt a hand rest upon his shoulder. He tensed up from the contact and spun around to face whoever had there hand on him. But what he meet was a blonde-haired girl?... Probably a teenager in her later years from who was standing in front of him in a all black gothic dress and her skin was so pale, like chalk white she honestly looked like a Vampire.

???: That should be obvious by now, Master.

(Y/N): Master? Um, w-Who are you?

???: My name is, Excalibur, and I am your zanpakuto. Tis a pleasure to finally meet you again, Master. Though I wish it were under different circumstances meeting like this again just like last time. She said while doing a slight bow in front of the young boy.

(Y/N): What kind of name is Excalibur? He thought to himself.

"You said we met before, but when have we seen one another and why are you calling me Master?"

The pale-skinned goth going by 'Excalibur' let out a breath as she rushed over to the twelve year-old and pulled him into her embrace.

(Y/N):

Excalibur: I'm very sorry for being so forward! I-I'm just so glad you could hear my name now, since we were interrupted the last time. She said in a low growl at the end.

(Y/N): W-when was this, again?

Excalibur: It was on your twelve birthday... When They did those things to you. You went unconscious from blood loss. If you were to think back to that day you might recall it as a simple dream. I however sadly remember that time like it was yesterday...

Flashback...
(Y/N)'s Mindscape: Excalibur's POV

A healthy skinned and blonde version of Excalibur was sitting at one of the bus stops looking up and watching the downpour with dread weeping.

She had been watching the storm grow in intensity as she felt everything of her masters emotions. His Birthday gifts were being beaten, sodomized, and raped by those two wom-no... Those...Those Monsters as they both had the gull to take out there sexual frustrations on a starved and frail now twelve year old. If only she could be heard now she would gladly partake in slicing through the both of them.

They then stabbed and beat him till he was motionless and after biting that dirty bandit bitches cunt till it bled, her and her friend then proceeded to rape and sodomize him and left him there to regenerate though he lost a lot of blood from being consistently stabbed and cut.

Excalibur: *Sob!* Master... *Crying* I'm so sorry I can't*Hic!*that I can't help you!*Sobs*

Excalibur buried her face into her hands sobbing and shaking in distress for her master's broken soul. That's until she heard footsteps.

Excalibur raised her head quickly in time to look for what she heard. She saw the young boy, her young master running through the rain full sprint barefoot and only in his underwear.

He blew passed her and ran around the corner of a decaying building down the street not even noticing her.

Excalibur had stood up and quickly gave chase she needed to-no she wanted to help him as much as she could. She ran after him as she see's him round the corner she is not far behind however.

She comes to the corner where he turned at and she hears him crying as she came to the dead end alley and looked to see him crying into his legs.

The

She then hesitantly steps down the alleyway towards the sobbing and shaking boy who didn't notice her. She thought it best to approach him with caution to not make him scared or have him run away.

As she was so focused on getting to him, she kicked a bottle that she didn't see and the sound had alerted the young (Y/N) of her presence.

As his head shot up out of

(Y/N): A-A-Are...are you going to hurt me too?

Excalibur: N-no! No... I wouldn't-I could never hurt you child. She said kneeling down in front of him.

She put her hand out as she moved closer to him but he visably flinched and pressed himself up against the wall he was on afraid of her which she could understand but it didn't help Excalibur from feeling a stab to her very being as the boy, Her very master tried to move away from her. She was aware of what a traumatic experience like THAT had changed his very perception and trust in the opposite gender in the worse way.

She slowly closed the distance between the both of them, the young boy started whimpering in fear his eyes sealed tight waiting for whatever was going to happen. She pushed on and wrapped him in a hug.

(Y/N): That was you? I'm sorry, I didn't-I thought that was just my mind making it up or something? But why was it-

Excalibur: -Raining?

(Y/N): Uh, yeah that.

Her facial expression then changes to a grimace as if it was a bad memory she turns away from the young boy as she looks out towards the skyline, it felt like forever until she spoke.

Excalibur: When the beatings and started... She said in a somber tone like she wanted to cry.

Excalibur: "It started getting cloudy here at around when you turned six. When Yang blamed you for the window and when they figured out you could regenerate from injuries fast and well no need for explanations on what happens after. But then... After those two had started to have there little "FUN TIME" with you it then started to downpour and by the time they told you they both got pregnant it turned into a flood." She looked at (Y/N) as she visibly had tears in her eyes as she continued.

Excalibur: "Until recently, it all stopped because you mentally and emotionally had enough with them and you were going to kill yourself later on in the week."

(Y/N): ...No I wasn't-

Excalibur: -Please don't lie to me, Master! Sigh. I'm not upset at you, you felt as you had no other option, right? This is your world after all. I do experience your emotions, thoughts and your whole state of mind. So I understand where you thought you only had one way out.

The twelve year old stared at the pale girl genuinely confused and scrutinized her words. Hearing this coming from a person he just met inside what is supposed to be his head.

(Y/N): I have a question, Excalibur?

Excalibur: Yes Master?

(Y/N): How are you like?... Well, like this, now? He said gesturing to her appearance from what little he could remember.

Excalibur stared at her welder for a moment then looked off out over the burning ruined metropolis. As she let out another sigh before looking back at (Y/N).

Excalibur: I will tell you at a later date. But we have more pressing issues to worry about. She said grimly.

(Y/N): Like what? He asked genuinely confused by her shift of tone.

Excalibur: You unfortunately started having a seizure as soon as you passed out and it made you stop breathing. It was something I wasn't expecting, so instead of greeting you when you woke up I had hurried off to save your life as you could've had brain damage when you stopped breathing. I had to redirect your regeneration ability to help you breath again,, though I had to bypass the rest of your current injuries unfortunately... Also from what I can tell now, you're on your way to get help right now in your uncle's arms after he found you laid out on the floor.

(Y/N): W-Wait what?! I-I had a freaking seizure? And!-and... So now they want to give a shit about what's wrong with me? He said out in disbelief, defeat and anger.

Tears started welling up in his eyes. As panic started shooting through him.

(Y/N): I-I need to get away from... I need to-No I have to leave. I need to get away from them, they probably will kill me on purpose or by some "accident" within a year if I wake up. He said not noticing he was speaking his thoughts out loud.

He started to cry and then soon storm clouds started to form over the ruined city.

He then was

Excalibur: Relax master, I'm here with you now and always will be. She said genuinely with her best reassuring smile. Including the other one too.

(Y/N): What? Who else is in here?

???: That would be me, Senpai!~ Said another, feminine voice off from the right of the two.

(Y/N): ...Uhh? Um-hello?...

The armored girl stayed silent smiling while standing on the roof edge holding a object of length in some kind of black mist in her right hand as it rest on her shoulder.

Staring at him the unconvincing armor-clad female looked at him. As her head tilted to the right, smiling menacingly in his direction.

(Y/N) had looked back towards Excalibur as she gave a hard stare towards this new comer.

(Y/N) had pointed over at the other girl nervously.

(Y/N): Uh-um?... W-Who is she?- He spoke in a hushed tone, but just then something black flickers into his vision as he flinched back.

???: Hi there Senpai!~ My name is _______, but you can call me "Berserker" If that helps?~ She whispers softly at the boy as her armored slender arms wrapped around his neck and pressed her bosom against his chest.

(Y/N): Oh-uh?...H-hi? He said uneasy due to the relative closeness of "Berserkers" body to his and the feeling of her "Chest Armor" against him.

He tried to look somewhere else but was mesmerized by the glowing purple eyes behind the red visor of her helmet.

And what he saw in those eyes is what he really didn't want to be around. They held pure insanity and bloodlust but most of all he felt a deep primal rage in them looking back at him, but he felt it wasn't towards him.

Even her smile made it more unsettling to wanna not look at her but he was frozen and started trembling in fear as he felt he couldn't catch his breath.

Berserker: What's wrong Senpai? Is there something on my face? She wondered. Feigning confusion as she rubbed at her face.

(Y/N): n-No! There's nothing there! I'm sorry for staring!

Excalibur: _______, Let Master go now! You're scaring him!

?Berserker?: Sigh, fine~ Buzzkill... Anyway Senpai we have to go over your plan of escape as you put it. At the moment, your "Plan" it sucks! So if you allow me to do the plan, it might be really good!

(Y/N) looked at the purple haired girl in the unconvincing armour she had on with a deadpan.

(Y/N): Wow. I have no comeback for that?...

Excalibur: Well, "Berserker" would have to possess and take full control of your body to simply put it, and fight them off when or if they try to stop us.

(Y/N): Really, That's it? And how do I know you won't try and kill everyone after you take possession of me? He asked looking at the purple armored female standing alongside Excalibur.

'Berserker' and Excalibur looked at each other as they both shook there heads and started laughing Excalibur in amusement and Berserker Cackling like she heard some funny ass joke.

(Y/N): The fuck is so funny?!

Berserker: Seriously Senpai?! If I wanted to I wouldn't have needed Excalibur here with me and woulda done it after you passed out.

(Y/N): Okay.

Berserker/Excalibur: Huh?/Hmm?

(Y/N): I'll trust you two enough. Just don't kill'em if they try to stop us. Okay?

Berserker: Sure! But no promises on a severed limb or two. Ahe!-Hehehe!~ 'Berserker' said as she aimed her sword now glowing at (Y/N)'s chest smiling.

Excalibur: Ditto to what she said. But we will try and minimize the casualties and attention besides making our exit. Are you ready then Master? Said the goth dressed girl as she aimed her sword towards him as well.

(Y/N) breathed out, him being nervous was putting it lightly.

(Y/N): Okay... Do it!

The two Spirit's thrust there respective weapons at the boys chest stabbing him right in the middle and everything turned black for him.

____________________________________________
John: I know, it's uncompleted. I was shooting for 7000 plus words but I got frustrated today and just said "F" it! and I wanted to give you guys and girls something. Also my own PSA; Don't ever think nor believe you can't get any help. Don't bottle it up till you blow open.

(A/N): In the Next Chapter, Can't miss what you don't love...

After Yang and Ruby find there brother not breathing, The Rose-Xiao Long and Branwen's rush (F/N) to the local hospital. There the "Family" will soon learn and get a taste at what there own sins had wrought against them as Weapon Spirits 'Berserker' and Excalibur clash against them in there attempt to help (F/N) escape. Team STRQ stands to go against and stop what THEY believe is some kind of new Grimm possessing (F/N) but there way off the mark on there assumptions.

Something I noticed but I didn't imagine it being this hard to make the Family go from a loving household to changing into a cruel and abusive one. Seeing most abuse reader fics start off with the abuse with no prologue, introduction or context to how it got to that point. It was something I wanted in mine, I just wasn't expecting it to be hard. Considering I took some points from my life.

Now yes some things in this come from my own childhood, and I could've started with our reader being adopted, but creating a plot device where a tipsy Taiyang goes out and has a one night stand and (Y/N) being the "50/50 chance result" I wanted to innovate with this chapter. Inject some real world themes. I liked where Taiyang starts to blame and resent him for even existing and the alcohol he drinks brings out those truths and repressed emotions he's bottled up. The old saying that, "A Drunk always speaks a Sober mind." Thing there.

Now Summer Rose, I have a exposition into why Summer would constantly molest and beat (Y/N) when he tries refusing her advances and why her eyes shift color and she has inner conflicts with herself, but it won't be revealed until a way lot later. Though it does have a lot to do with her heritage and how (Y/N) and his mother fit into that.

I was going to split this into a 2 part but I figured that I should just fuse it together and be done with it. I owe you readers that much.

Also I'm currently Driving a 18wheeler. So the updates will be far and between.

"9-18-15-14-19 13-5-18-12-15-20 13-1-11-15-18-15-22 1-12-12 13-21-19-20 4-9-5"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

214K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
22.3K 737 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
901K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...