The Doctor

By Sweetmay8

A Psychopath Doctor kidnaps his patient's. He tortures his victims and slaughters them. Jade Robertson is a e... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue
SEQUEL!

Chapter Thirteen

3K 119 118
By Sweetmay8

Jade was still the motionless human she was a week ago. She refused to eat. She refused to do anything.

She was slowly driving herself insane with all the thoughts racing around her mind at the same time.

Chevrerston was forced to give her injections with calcium, vitamins, iron, etc, to keep her alive.

McGee sat in the kitchen, catching up on some of his knitting while Cheverston stared at him in disbelief.

McGee stopped short and gave Cheverston a look. "What?"

"You're a fifty-six year-old that knits," he shook his head. "Only grandmas do that."

McGee glared at him. "Everyone has their hobbies."

Cheverston snorted. "Like killing people and knitting? Great hobbies McGee."

McGee drew his knitting on the table. "Says the one whose planning a sadistic revenge on some stupid police officer and loves to torture people."

Cheverston narrowed his slits. "Once we get the money from that vault, we're never going to see each other again."

"Agreed."

Cheverston and McGee didn't particularly like each other. They only partnered up to torture Robertson and get the money. Cheverston knew it was a good partnership, McGee loves torturing women, and Cheverston loves torturing Robertson.

A match made in heaven.

Cheverston went into the living room to find Jade staring at the wall and the other girls whispering quietly to each other.

He sat next to her, rubbing a hand up and down her thin arm that was covered in goosebumps from the cold.

He tucked a strand of her messy strawberry-blonde hair behind her ear and whispered to her. "Jade, we need to work together to get you out of here."

Jade didn't respond. Cheverston sighed. "Please Jade, unless you want your father dead, I need you to cooperate with me so I can get you out."

She slowly turned to him, her eyes full of hatred. "Why should I trust a prat like you?"

"Because I'm the prat who can get you out of here."

Jade thought for a moment and slowly looked into his eyes. "Alright, fine, how do I get out here."

Cheverston could feel a smirk tugging at his lips. "When I get a day off and McGee is at work, I'll do my best to figure it out."

"Just one question," he said licking his lips. "Do you know anything about your father owning a vault?"

"What day is it?" She asked suddenly.

Cheverston creased his brows. "Saturday, why?"

She shrugged in response. "I just wanted to know."

"So do you know about your father owning a vault?" He asked anxiously.

Jade furrowed her brows. "Yeah, he keeps it in his room," she cocked her head to the side perplexed. "Why?"

"There's something very, very important in that vault that will help me get you out of here."

Jade shrugged. "There's a passcode for it."

Cheverston leaned closer. He could barley contain his excitement. "Do you know the passcode?"

She nodded her head. "It's my birthday, 28,2,00."

Cheverston smiled. "Is there any spare keys to get in?"

"Under the flowerpot next to the door."

Cheverston patted her shoulder. "You just did me a huge favour, thank you."

As he got up to leave, she asked him. "What's in the vault that's so important to you?"

Cheverston's face fell but smiled as he turned to her. "Something very important that's gonna help majorly."

Jade nodded her head and rubbed her arms up and down for heat.

Cheverston stripped his jacket from his arms and handed her his brown leather
Jacket.

She thanked him and put it on herself and wrapped it tightly around her small body.

Cheverston smiled at her and planted a kiss on her forehead. "You'll be getting out of here very soon, I promise."

He left her and chuckled darkly as he grabbed his car keys. "With a bullet through your head."

~
Cheverston stood outside the Robertson household with a wide smirk on his face.

He couldn't believe how easily Jade gave into him. He knew she was stupid. But not this stupid.

He hopped over the gate and ascended the steps up to the front door. Taking a peek inside to make sure no one was home, he tipped up the flower pot and took the key from underneath and unlocked the door.

He stepped into the kitchen and closed the door behind him, looking around cautiously.

He sprinted up the stairs with the black bag in his hand and made his way to Robertson's room, his hand on his waistband where his pistol nestled.

The door to Robertson's bedroom creaked open and he looked around to find no one.

Jade didn't specifically say where the safe was but Cheverston had some idea where Robertson might conceal it.

Cheverston hopped on the floorboards, looking for a loose one. He found one eventually and threw up the carpet out of his way and opened the floorboard to find a solid steel safe with a dial with numbers on it.

He smirked widely and entered Jades birthday and cracked open the safe to reveal piles of cash, stacked neatly in thousands.

"Bingo."

Cheverston began to haul the money into his black bag, excitement and joymeant filling his face. He felt as if he'd gotten a bike for his birthday.

Once he was finished unloading the money, he locked the safe and put the board back in place and fixed the rug, whilst, zipping up his bag.

"Cheverston?"

Cheverstons face fell as he turned around slowly to find Robertson with his pistol aimed directly at him.

Robertson had been in the shower and he locked the door in case of intruders.

Robertson could feel tears in his eyes. "How could you?"

Cheverston raised his arms, alarm filling his face. "Robertson, it's not what it looks like."

Robertson snarled. "It looks like you're fucking robbing me."

Cheverston shook his head. "This money is for the ransom that they want for Jade, I just wanted to pay it off and get her back from the woods."

Robertson sighed and lowered his pistol and tucked it away into his pants, edging closer towards Cheverston.

"But there's one mistake you made," Cheverston furrowed his brows. "There is no ransom for Jade and who said anything about her being in the woods?"

Before Cheverston could react, Robertson knocked him out with a solid punch to the head.

Robertson panted as he stared down at him. "I've always wanted to do that."

He cuffed Cheverston and hauled his ass into his car and began his journey towards the station.

Ooooooo things have taken a sinister turn for Cheverston.

Sadly only two or three chapters left.

*rubs hands evilly* grab your popcorn ladies and gentlemen, it's about to get real interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 105 38
((Completed)) I stay on the floor. I sit staring at the bedroom door for hours, seething with anger at myself. The more I think the angrier I get. I...
4.8K 23 6
Xander Morris, a cardiophile, has developed a taste for blood. Emboldened by getting away with murder a few months prior, he and his husband, Adam Mo...
58 12 7
After the death of her father five years later, Pastor's daughter, sixteen year old Jamie Beille strays away from her old man's words and goes her ow...
5K 215 20
Seventeen year old Jade Sommers' life is turned upside down the moment she sees the inch long cut across her face heal right before her eyes. Jade th...