Betrayed God (DXD)

By Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... More

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 8

34.3K 377 234
By Zoroun

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Jade - Bishop 1
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

(Y/N): So what are your sacred gears?

It was the morning after, a long rest for everyone was needed after all that. Keith had made everyone breakfast once again as everyone sat around the table. You all talked as if you had been family for yours, the only one missing was Anubis. Whom had to go Deal with something for the morning.

Rose: My Sacred Gear is called Martyrdom!

Black gloves appear on her hands as she punches her fist into her palm.

Rose: Every time I land a clean hit on a target my power increases

(Y/N): Wow, that's powerful.

Rose: Thank you.

Rose sits down politely as Eva hesitantly stands up.

Eva: My Sacred gear isn't as powerful as hers..

Rose: We talked about this Eva, you're just as strong if not as stronger.

(Y/N): No one here will judge you, we are family now. Strength is not as important as your happiness.

Those words seemed to comfort Eva as the fear in her eyes disappeared. It truly sunk in to her now the friends she had around her.

Eva: My Sacred gear is Called Link Chain!

A somewhat normal looking chain appears out of her hand. Except a almost eerie glow emanated from it, you could tell that thing was way more powerful than it looked.

Eva: I can use it to fight but it's main strength is constriction. I can chain someone down and hold them there.

(Y/N): It's a pleasure to have you on board

Rose: Thank you for having us!

(Y/N): Now that's out of the way. I talked to the Familiar Master and he scheduled us in for today. So go and prepare, we will be getting everyone familiar's!

Everyone nodded and headed to their room. Eva seemed especially excited to have a familiar. You hear the sound of a teleportation circle behind you. You turn to see Anubis had returned from wherever he was.

Anubis: (Y/N), sit down.

You got a little confused at the seriousness but did as requested.

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Anubis: I was walking around town, taking in the air when I ran into Rias.

The mention of her name instantly sparked a rage in you. Even after all this time you weren't completely over what had happened.

(Y/N): What did she want from you?

Anubis: Please stay calm (Y/N), you need to keep an open mind for this.

It took a second but you managed to calm down.

Anubis: She wanted to have a meeting with you. She would like a rating game with you.

(Y/N): That's amazing!

Anubis: She mentioned a Wager, you'll have to talk to her about that one. She refused to mention it to me

(Y/N): When does she want to meet?

Anubis: She mentioned tomorrow. But be careful, it might be a trap.

(Y/N): She wouldn't try it, I can take all of them easily.

Anubis: This could be your chance to take revenge, I would meet with her and discuss this. 

(Y/N): Alright.

Anubis: Take your peerage, if she looks at how powerful they all are she could be a little more intimidated. Give her a show of strength and show how you've grown

(Y/N): Great Idea.

Anubis: So where to now?

(Y/N): Familiar Forest, But I was wondering if you could do me a favor?

Anubis: What is it.

(Y/N): Can you help me train my peerage, you helped me reach my potential. You would be great at helping them reach theirs's, they deserve to become strong.

Anubis: Sure, we can talk more about this later though. Go get yourself and your peerage familiar. This should be a fun day for everyone so make sure you enjoy it.

(Y/N): Would you like to come?

Anubis: Me? No thanks, I have my own familiars.

(Y/N): Sounds good.

You turn to see that everyone had been politely standing there waiting.

(Y/N): You guys could've told me you were waiting here, I woulda hurried

Keith: We didn't want to interrupt you.

(Y/N): How long were you there?

Grace: We heard everything, so we can get the chance of going against Rias in a rating game?

(Y/N): Would you guys be ok to fight?

Kusara: Of course, it's been a while since I've had a good fight.

Everyone else nods in agreement, not one hint of doubt or worry is on there faces. They are ready to go to battle for you.

(Y/N): Let's get going then.

Timeskip

You and your peerage teleported in front of a forest. The forest seemed like it went on for miles. The silence was occasionally broken as different animal noises are heard, or what you thought was animals.

???: Welcome

(Y/N): Thank you for letting us in sir.

FM: No problem, now are you all ready?

Eva: I WANT A CUTE ONE!

This sudden outburst scared all of you as she is normally very quiet.

(Y/N): I guess we are

FM: I don't think I'll need to tell you all where to go, explore and enjoy yourselves. But do be careful, not everything in that forest is friendly.

You all nodded in confirmation, did one final check up of supplies then headed into the forest. The light of the entrance fades as you go farther and farther in.

(Y/N): Do you guys wanna spread out? See what we can find.

Lucille: I think it will be easier that way.

Keith: I'm staying with Grace though.

Keith grabs grace's hand as she looks up at him annoyed.

Rose: Me and Eva are gonna go as a duo, we're gonna find something good.

Lucille: I'll go with Grace then, come here. Grace runs over excited

you turn to Kusara, he stood off to the side. If he did care what was happening he wasn't showing it at all.

(Y/N): Me and you then.

Kusara: Sure

Lucille: Bye boys, just know my familiar is gonna be way cooler!

(Y/N): Whatever you say Lucille, good luck.

You all head out into the forest with your partner. You all make sure to go different ways as to make sure you don't get in the way of someone getting a familiar. 

(Y/N): So Kusara, you looking for something in specific?

Kusara: I'm looking for a powerful familiar that can help me in battle.

(Y/N): Hold on, something is approaching

Near you the bushes rumble as you guys prepare for what comes out. Sadly only a bunny comes out making you and Kusara take a sigh of disappointment. You were hoping for something cool.

Kusara:  Wait, Look!

You and Kusara look up to see a big bird, resembling a hawk perched on a branch. It had 0 interest in you guys and seemed to be searching for prey on the forest floor. 

Kusara: I can sense it's power, he's mine.

Kusara begins to climb the tree as you sweat drop. He climbed the tree with 0 elegance, almost falling multiple times as he struggled his way up.

(Y/N): I'm gonna go find another one, good luck?

You walk away as Kusara was struggling to get up the tree. But was more than determined to do so. You walked around for a bit trying to find a strong familiar when you sensed a strong presence. 

(Y/N): That way!

You ran towards the source of power to see a rock. Perched on top was a majestic female lion. With a closer look, you realized it had a variety of colors on it. Blue seemed to be the main color on it. Not wanting to startle it you slowly approached it. 

???: Who are you?

You stopped at hearing that, you were unfamiliar with talking animals.

(Y/N): You can talk?

???: I'll ask once more, who are you?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N)

???: What is your purpose here?

(Y/N): What do yo-

???: WHAT is your purpose here?

The lion's face grew agitated as it sat up from it's sleeping position, you needed to watch what you said.

(Y/N): My purpose.... is to get revenge on those who have wronged me.

Suddenly the lion's eyes began to glow. You felt your mind getting penetrated as she checked to see if you were lying. He scanned through your brain, collecting memory after memory to detect a lie in your words. You felt your mind ease up as his eyes stopped glowing.

???: You aren't lying, and you have a good reason for your path. But that's not enough to have me as a familiar. Come closer young one.

(Y/N): How can I prove myself.

???: Summon your weapon.

(Y/N): You summon Trinity.

???: You see that animal over there.

You look to the right to see a weak looking cat familiar sitting there. She was licking her paw as to clean herself.

(Y/N): Yea, Why?

???: Kill it

(Y/N): What?

???: Kill it, and you'll have me as familair

(Y/N): Is there another way-

???: Kill it, and you'll have me as a familiar

You De-summon Trinity without even hesitating

(Y/N): No, I'm not heartless. I'll find a different familiar

You begin to walk away as the lion stands up and runs in front of you.

???: Well done

(Y/N): What?

???: You are worthy

(Y/N): Worthy of what?

???: Me, Make me your familiar

(Y/N): Why?

???: You passed my test, you aim for revenge but are still humane. You are worthy of me.

(Y/N): Thank you, what is your name

Silver: My name is Silver, what was your name again Human?

(Y/N):  (Y/N)

Silver: Make me your familiar.

You sit down in front of Silver and stick your hand out. A golden glow emits from it as the process begins. It takes a lot more power than you thought but you assumed it was because how powerful Silver was. You managed to finish the process

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you Silver!

Silver: Nice to meet you too Master.

▬ι══════ﺤ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
248K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...