Our Idiots

By a_nimetrash

Mira decided things around the guild were getting dull... So this Christmas, Fairy Tail are heading to the 'c... More

A/N
Chapter 1 // It Was Still A Holiday
Chapter 2 // Why'd You Pack That?
Chapter 3 // Then You're A Great White Shark
Chapter 4 // Every Little Detail
Chapter 5 // When She Stopped Trying
A/N
Chapter 6 // Look Your Best
Chapter 7 // I'm Not Here Really
Chapter 8 // She Could Never Hurt Me
Chapter 9 // Happy's Tasty Fish Hotel
Chapter 10 // And Talk in First Person
Chapter 11 // You Know. It's Emotional.
A/N
Chapter 12 // The Carpet is so Soft
Chapter 13 // Back to her Angelic Side
Chapter 14 // The Girl I Am Today
A/N
Chapter 16 // Took it Too Far
A/N
Chapter 17 // Want to Know the Goss
Chapter 18 // Solid Script- Bug Spray!
A/N
Chapter 19 // Be a Man Gray
Chapter 20 // The Voice
Chapter 21 // Gray-sama Prefers Juvia
A/N
Chapter 22 // So Long as I Had Him
Chapter 23 // Our Biggest Fear
Chapter 24 // I'm Coming Too
Chapter 25 // There Isn't Time
Chapter 26 // Heraphine Moss
Chapter 27 // What is this Magic?
Chapter 28 // Just So Bloody Fairy Tail
A/N
Chapter 29 // Gone
Chapter 30 // The Battle Commences
A/N

Chapter 15 // Why're you mad?

5.5K 222 49
By a_nimetrash

Chapter 15- Why're you mad?

Levy's POV

After about five minutes of looking at books, Gajeel got bored. He was carrying my ever growing stack of books as I pulled them off the shelfs and thrust them in his direction, and was having trouble keeping the mountain balanced.

"How many books do you need, shrimp?" he moaned as I handed him another to put on top of the pile.

"We're only here for two weeks so I have to make the most of the opportunity. You should just go if you're that bored, I can use my magic to carry them." I answered crossly, flinging another book a little harder than necessary and knocking all the books to the floor with a bang.

"That's your fault." Gajeel muttered, folding his arms in defiance.

We both just stared at the mess of pages for a moment, then somehow our eyes met.

And held.

We just stared at each other, and I forgot where we were and what we were supposed to be doing. I forgot how to breathe. I was going to snap at him but somehow I couldn't do it; my brain was empty except for one particular dragon slayer.

Then I blinked.

"I win."

"What?"

"You blinked, so I win."

My heart dropped down into the bottom of my stomach like a stone- why I wasn't sure.

"Oh." was my only reply, before I turned and started to walk away.

"Stupid Gajeel."

Gajeel's POV

As I watched Levy go, I was filled with total confusion. Was she angry that I beat her? The only reason I invented a competition was to ease the tension building between us- I didn't think it would upset her. Forgetting all the books that lay messily on the floor, I quickly started after her.

"Hey, Levy..." I tried, but she had vanished.

It only took a minute for me to find the bluenette: she was stood gazing at a shelf with glassy eyes, clearly not taking in what she saw. I stopped for a moment, watching.

"Stupid Gajeel... Stupid..." she muttered under her breath.

"Why're you mad?" I asked, causing her to start.

I walked over to her in a few slouchy strides, looking at her the whole time.

"I'm not." she replied, crossing her small arms across the chest after giving her eyes a quick wipe.

"Then why did you storm of?" I asked. She opened her mouth to reply.

No sound came out.

Instead, the faintest of blushes tinged her cheeks; a rosy pink glow. It grew bolder until her whole face was red.

Then she ducked her head, using her hair to curtain her face so I couldn't see what she was thinking, couldn't see how she was feeling. And something made me lean down- something made me want our heads closer together.

When I breathed out, she looked up in surprise. Our noses were almost touching.

Almost, but not quite.

"Gajeel..." she murmered, her eyes widening slightly.

"There's a spider on your forehead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.7K 57
After getting fired the girls are low in everything so Lucy found a job that fit them...Maybe... Ships: Nalu Jerza Gale/Gajevy Gruvia Miraxus (Starte...
88.9K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...
149K 2.1K 26
Status: [COMPLETED ✔️] Today is normal day in the guild with Natsu, Gajeel and Gray fighting, other mages joining the fight, Erza stopping the brawl...
560K 19K 30
When Mira offers certain members to a vacation... Lucy knows something's up... Especially when Mira pairs her and Natsu up... {A Summer Book}