Boss's Ex Personal Assistant

By TMSaunders

BOOK TWO: BOSS'S EX PERSONAL ASSISTANT... FROM THE BOSS'S COLLECTION... It's been five years since Riley left... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK
Wyatt and Riley
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Coming Soon Book Three

Chapter 23

18.5K 603 33
By TMSaunders

Riley

we are on our way to Wyatt's parents.

"Riley, I did ask my mother to stop interfering".

I look at him and smile.

"I hope your little talk to your mother worked".

We pull up to his parents' house.

It's a beautiful house, just a bit over the top.

The front door opens, and a maid shows us to the lounge, where his parents are waiting.

His parents walk over to us and shake my hand and hug Wyatt.

His mother looks at me.

"Riley, have you sorted anything out for the wedding yet? I would like to know how many people are coming from your family".

I took a deep breath and looked at Wyatt, he looks at me and smiles.

I look at his mother.

"No, I haven't sorted anything for the wedding, I do have a wedding dress that I bought in New York".

"Oh, Riley I have sorted out a designer to make your dress. I have already made the appointment for you to meet her next week".

Why is this woman trying to take over my day, I have had enough?

I've got my dress that I fell in love with, this woman is pissing me off. Wyatt told me he had sorted it.

"I've got a dress, and next week I'm busy".

She looks at me like I've burst her bubble.

"Mum, I asked you to leave it to Riley. This is Riley's day".

"Wyatt, I'm just trying to sort things out because we have so many people to invite".

"Mum, we only want a few people".

His mother sits down, and his father looks at Wyatt.

"Come on son, I need to show you something".

Wyatt walks off with his father and I'm left with his mother.

I really wish he didn't leave me because what happen next shook me to the core.

His mother stands up and walks towards a drawer and takes out a brown envelope, she walks back to me.

"Riley you need to read this and sign".

"What is it?". I say taking the envelope from her.

She looks at me.

I open it and its papers from the lawyers. Then I read PRENUPTIAL, my heart skipped a beat.

I'm wondering if Wyatt knows, because I asked him about a prenup, and he said we didn't need one.

I look at his mother with a shocked look.

"Does Wyatt know about this?".

"Wyatt knows that if he ever got married that his wife would have to sign a prenup, and a contract for the marriage".

What fucking contract, what the fuck.

I look through the paperwork and see MARRIAGE CONTRACT, What the hell, I glance over it quickly and what I was reading shocked me, I have to get pregnant in the first year of our marriage, if I don't it's automatic divorce, well that is not fucking happening.

I carried on reading, If Wyatt wanted extramarital affairs, I would not be able to divorce him and any children would be looked after by the Nash's nanny, and that is not happening.

I stood up and looked at her.

"I'm sorry Mrs Nash but I'm not signing any of this".

She looked at me with a shocked look, I looked at my engagement ring and had tears falling down my face.

I had to leave.

"Mrs Nash, I'm sorry but I'm leaving".

I walked out towards the front door, I had the envelope in my hand and tears rolling down my face.

Wyatt walks out from one of the rooms and looks at me.

"Riley what's wrong?".

I couldn't speak, I was in shock.

He grabs my arm and pulls me tight him.

"I need to go home Wyatt, you can stay".

I pull away from him and walk out to the limo, he follows me.

I slide in the back of the limo and Wyatt is stood by the limo door.

"Riley, please tell me what's wrong".

I hand him the envelope.

He opens it and looks at me.

"Riley, I have nothing to do with this".

"What about the marriage contract?".

"What fucking marriage contract".

"Look through the papers, and you'll see it".

He glances over the rest of the papers and stumbles back with shock.

He puts the papers back in the envelope and rubs his face.

"Riley, come with me. We need to sort this. I really don't know why my mother as done this".

I look at him and I could see he was as shocked as me.

He offers his hand, I put my hand in his and get out of the limo.

He kisses me and holds me tight.

"I have already told you we don't need a prenup. My mother should not of done this".

I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes for a few seconds and then we walk back into the house.

"Mother, you have no right to do this".

Wyatt, hands back the papers.

"I had to, because you hadn't".

"I don't need to do this, because we love each other".

"If Riley loves you then surely, she would sign".

I look at Wyatt, I was angry. He grabs my hand.

"Riley does love me, and she's got her own money, so why do this".

Wyatt was waving the papers in her face.

Wyatt's dad looks at him.

"Son, you mother should have asked what you wanted and she will apologize".

His mother stands with her arms folded.

"Mum, this is Riley's wedding, not yours".

I look at Wyatt and I could see he didn't like to argue with his parents, so I made it easier for him.

I looked at him and took the papers from him, handed them back to his mother and took my ring off.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Wyatt, I love you, but I'm not going to come between you and your parents".

I handed him his ring and left.

I could hear Wyatt shouting.

I got to the limo and Wyatt comes running up to me.

"Riley, please don't do this, I love".

I reach my hand up and touch his cheek.

"I know you love me, and yes I want to marry you, but it's coursing arguments with your parents and I don't want that, I love you too much".

"Riley, I've been waiting five years. You can't just leave like this".

I walked back into the house and up to his mother, Wyatt followed me.

"Mrs Nash, I love your son very much, I will sign the prenup, but I will not sign the marriage contract".

She looks at me then at Wyatt.

"Riley, I don't want you to sign the papers". Wyatt says.

I look at him with a strained smile, yes it was making me unhappy, but I love Wyatt and I still want to marry him.

She handed the papers to me.

"I will get my lawyers to look over them".

"Riley, you have to sign the marriage contract too". She says.

I really don't know what to do, because I know I won't be have a baby in our first year of marriage. I got so much going on.

"I won't be able to do that because I'll be on tour with my team".

Wyatt looks at me.

"Riley, please don't sign it, it's not what I want you to do...... Mum Riley is not signing the papers".

"Well if she doesn't sign, you can't get married, and the other thing, if Riley signs, she won't be able to ride her superbikes". His mother says.

"What the fuck, that is my job. I will not sign my job away".

What is this woman trying to do, it's like she's trying to make me into something I'm not?

Wyatt starts to shout.

"Riley is not signing anything, and she sure is not signing her job away. I'm sorry mother but this wedding is going to go ahead without signing any fucking papers".

Wyatt take's the papers from me and rips them up in front of his mother.

She looked horrified.

"Wyatt, why would you do such a thing?".

"Mum, I love you, but I'm in love with Riley and I have been for five years. I will marry Riley without any signing of papers. We love each other and don't forget we have a son together".

I look at Wyatt and smile, he holds my left hand and puts the ring back on.

"Don't ever take it off again".

We kissed and his mother looks at us.

"I'm sorry.... Wyatt, I love you and I will respect your choices".

Well it looks like that might have been sorted, I just hope things will calm down and I can start planning this wedding.

Wyatt and I leave to go home.

I was in the kitchen getting a coffee, Wyatt was in his office.

I got my coffee and went up to my bedroom, I put my coffee down on the side and went to the bathroom and ran the water in the bathtub.

I undressed, put my bathrobe on and drank my coffee. I walked back into the bathroom and felt the water, just a little hot so I put the cold tap on a bit faster, until I had the right temperature.

I took my robe off and got in the bath and relaxed.

I laid in the bath for some time, l washed and got out and dried myself.

I walked into my bedroom and found a nightdress to wear and a thong.

I dried my hair and got into bed and turned my light out. I looked at the ceiling thinking about what happened.

Wyatt was still in his office, he hadn't spoken much since we left his parents.

I rolled to my side and fell asleep.

I woke a while later and Wyatt was still not in bed, I look at the time and it's two forty-five in the morning.

I get up and walk down to the office, I open his door and he's fallen asleep in his chair. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek, his eyes open and look at me.

"Hey beautiful". He says.

I smile and take my nightdress and thong off.

He always looks fucking sexy.

He watches me, as I tease him.

"Riley, you are seriously teasing me".

"That's the whole idea". I say.

He pulls me close to him and kisses me, then kisses my neck.

Oh my god I was wet, and I needed his tender touch. He cups my tits in both hands and uses his thumb to tease my nipples. I start to groan.

"Oh, yes, mm".

He stands up and sits me on his desk and opens my legs wide. He undoes his trousers and pushes them down to his ankles with his boxer shorts, he takes his shirt off and starts rubbing my thighs up and down with his hands.

He puts my legs over his shoulders and pushes his cock into my cunt.

"Yes, oh Yes".

He pushed deeper and started to pound me into the desk. Fuck, I was so turned on, I'm so fucking wet, that we could hear the moisture, he kept on pounding me.

He let go off my legs and wrapped his hands around my body and pulled me tight to him. He pounded and thrusts into my cunt, every push he did my senses went out of control.

"Wyatt, fuck me, oh god, fuck me".

He was moving faster, our bodies sweating and out of control. I wanted more and he gave me more, I could feel every penetrating move he did, it was total ecstasy.

"Riley, get ready here it comes".

When he said that in a soft voice my body melted.

He pushed so deep I had tears in my eyes from the pain, but the pleasure was so amazing.

He filled me with his cum and rested his head on my tits.

I was breathing heavy and so was he. He kissed me and helped me up.

He pulled his boxers and trousers up, I put my nightie on and picked up my thong.

He lifted me into a bridal carry and went up to our room. We both had a shower and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.7K 31
After years of pining for the man she let go, Hailey is reeling as he crashes back into her life. She'd be a fool to let herself get burned again - b...
449K 8.9K 17
*****Extreme sexual content a lot throughout the book****** ~*~*~*~If you don't like it don't read it~*~*~*~ AND PLEASE REMEMBER I WAS SO YOUNG WRITT...
276K 7.7K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
2.2K 104 31
{#1 in Coworkers} {#11 in Brooks} {#42 in Pleasure} {#48 in Career} {#56 in New York City} {#72 in Boss} {#76 in Secretary} {#91 in Office Romance}...