Jungkook FF | She's still eas...

By Aniko7878

Y/n is a broken girl who happens to be Mr.Jeon's secretary. Soon his son,Jeon Jungkook, takes over the compan... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
He's back
Bright Fanatsy
Guilt
Forgotten Memories
Special
Gucci model Kim Yeontan
Run little devil
Banana Milk
Eclipse
Don't worry,she'll be fine
Wasted Tears
*Author's note*
I'm alright
Rival
Fans on the streets
Are you okay?
Mission:Double-Towel
My secret place
Help Me
NOT AN UPDATE!
Joining Forces
Last Resort
Revenge
*Please read*
Reveal
Epilogue part.1
Epilogue part.2
THANK YOU
UPDATE

Under the Mask

6.4K 165 57
By Aniko7878

My alarm went off.

"Stupid bitch." I mumbled. I didn't even sleep last night. I had been thinking about him.

I got up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had learned not to care about others' opinions but I can't go there,looking like a zombie. I had eye-bags from lack of sleep. My hair was a mess and I was wearing my shirt upside down.

"How the-Never mind. I don't wanna know."

I got ready and left the house. I was standing before the building,swallowing harshly. I entered it with confidence. I've changed and I'll prove it to him. I don't care about him anymore,right?

I knocked on the door. I have to call Jimin 'Mr.Park' now. Ughh he's gonna tease me forever.

"Come in." said a muffled voice.

I entered to find Jimin trying to choose a tie. I chuckled at his nervous state. His eyes were running over his reflection. He was so focused on finding the right tie that he didn't notice me standing beside him.

"Calm down mochi. You always look good. It doesn't matter what tie you wear."

His eyebrows jumped cockily and a hint of amusement glistened in them. He frowned and said.

"No Y/n. It's really important. The whole 'collaboration party' will be recorded. Especially the red carpet. I need to leave a good first impression."

"Fine. Then wear this. It suits your tuxedo." "Wait Jimin not like that. Dude you seriously don't know how to wear a tie?"

Jimin got flustered and pouted.

"Aigoo you're such a kid!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Ye-"

Someone coughed earning our attention. Jeon Jungkook.

He walked in,glaring at Jimin. Then his gaze landed on me. he was checking me out shamelessly. I was wearing a long light blue dress. There was a long cut on the dress,exposing my one leg.

"Staring too much." I said with a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Can't help it." he shrugged. ''I'm a man after all."

I snorted. "A man my ass."

"What a revelation."

Jimin started laughing and fell off his chair. I rolled my eyes.

(Imagine it's only Jimin there.)

"What are you doing here?" I snapped clearly pissed.

"I own this from now on. Forgot princess?"

I gulped and tried to think of a comeback.

"B-But it's not only yours. Jimin owns it too."

Shit! Why did I stutter?

My words caused him to smirk. A shiver ran down my spine.

"Well we have a share. 60% is mine and 40% is his."

"What is it to you Ms.Kim?"

I didn't know what to say. So I blurted out what came to my mind first.

"He's my boyfriend. I'm just worried about him." I smirked at my comeback. I looked at him mockingly and walked out of the room. Before leaving I turned around and said to Jimin.
"Oppa pick me up at 5. I'll be at Tae's." I didn't even spare Jungkook a glance.

Jungkook's POV

What's wrong with her? Boyfriend?

"She changed didn't she?" "Want me to set up a date with her for you?" he said with a wink.

"Ah~ Hyung! No. Isn't she your girlfriend anyways?"

"No. You're letting such an opportunity slip. Your waste."

"How do you know her hyung?"

"She's my best friend. You?"

"It's a long story."

" We don't have all day."

I told him everything. His eyes widened. He clenched his jaw and fists as if he wanted to punch me.

"You were that asshole?!"

"She told you?"

"Well duh you idiot! You know how much she has cried?"

"Did she love me that much?" I had a weird feeling of regret and sadness. I broke her again.

"You know she's always been really insecure about herself. She has had a hard life. A life none of us could bear to have. She's really strong. Do you know why she hates crying? It's because she had promised her grand mother not to cry but couldn't keep the promise,which resulted in the growth of her insecurities and self criticism. Fortunately I was there at the right time to stop her. She's really trying to change Jungkook. You should treat her better while you work here."

I turned around to leave but Jimin's voice stopped me.

"Jungkook-ah just so you know. She's innocent. Y/n has nothing to do with all of this. Stop being selfish and apologize to her."

"I know."

I was walking,caught up in my thoughts until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." We said at the same time. Her sweet voice colliding with mine,creating a magical sound my ears. She nodded her head and passed me by.

"I'm not sorry for that."

Y/n's POV

*Time Skip*

17:05 showed my watch.

"Where's Jimin?" asked Jisoo,reading my thoughts. We were at Taehyung's house. He let us get ready here. All of us were invited. Taehyung was wearing a simple but elegant suit. Of course it was Gucci. It was simple yet luxurious enough to make Jisoo drool.

"Close your mouth. Flies might go in."

I said suppressing my laughter. She turned even redder than she was. She looked stunning herself which made Taehyung check her out for 2 minutes straight.

"Taehyung stop eating her with your eyes please."

He chocked on air and looked away,still coughing.

"Teasing you is so fun~"

"If we're going on about that. Then what about you and Jimin? Huh?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"You know he's like a brother to me. I don't see him more than that."

"But you used to have a crush on him when we were-''

I slammed my hand over his mouth. He bit my hand making me gasp.

"Dude what the hell?!"

The doorbell rang and I ran to open the door,revealing Jimin in a luxurious tuxedo.

"You look beautiful piggy." he said with a wink.

"You too Jimin."

He extended his arm and I took it gladly.

"Wait Jimin. What about Taehyung and Jisoo?"

"Let them be. They'll join us later."

"Isn't Jisoo that jerk's partner?"

"No. She's coming with Taehyung."

After that we stayed silent. Jimin focused on the road. You wanted to laugh at how serious he looked while driving.

"Are you nervous?" you asked at the same time,but for different reasons.

"No why would I be?"

"Jungkook's gonna be there..."

"I don't care about him."

"Sure. It's so obvious. You look like you're dressed to impress a king."

"Why are YOU nervous?" I changed the subject.

"It's my first time driving during night time."

"Dude calm down. You're a sweaty mess. You're ruining your clothes."

He nodded and relaxed. We chatted a bit till we reached our location. Jimin opened the door for me and offered his hand. I took it and got out. There were lots of cameras.

"Are we at an award show?" I joked.

"If you want it to be."

I rolled my eyes as we walked inside. 'Beautiful' was the only way to describe it. We entered the main hall where the party was held. People were wearing masks and dancing. Some were chatting and some were laughing.

"I didn't bring a mask."

"Don't worry I did."

He turned me around and put the mask on my face. I felt someone staring at me. I looked around the hall until our eyes met. His beautiful black orbs captivate me so much. I couldn't look away neither could he.

He started walking towards me,a glass of wine in his hand.

"Jungkook ssi~ How nice of you to come."

"My pleasure Park Jimin."

"Ms.Y/n what are you doing here?"

"I'm Mr.Park's partner." I said faking a smile. His smile fell at that.

"Well have a nice time." he said and walked away.

He's not gonna say anything? That's it? Just when I was ready to fight back. I need to chill. I approached the bar. To my surprise there stood the same bartender as last time.

"Give me a drink."

"Are you sure Ms.?"

"What is there to be sure about?"

His eyes were sad as if almost warning me. They were painted with guilt. He nodded his head and passed me the drink. I gulped the weird liquid down. The world started spinning around me and I started feeling dizzy. I needed air. I left the hall oblivious to a pair of eyes following me.

"I'm sorry."

Aaah~ fresh air. This feels great. Suddenly a noise was heard. I didn't even have enough time to turn around. I felt cold metal pressing against my head and I blacked out.

I woke up in an old building. my head was pounding. I looked around. There were tools on the table near me. I was tied to a chair.

"Look. The princess' up" a deep voice said.

My eyes traveled up to meet a pair of cold ones.

"W-Who are you?"

"Min Yoongi. After all it's the last name you'll hear."

Crazy and fun parts are starting here ;))

Thank you for reading darlings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
977K 38.3K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
21.6K 1K 13
What happens when Mr Jeon's son jeon Jungkook take overs his position? And park Jimin is his secretary Will Jimin survive his job with his new boss? ...
771K 36.6K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...