Stall

Por MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... Más

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Chapter 76.

604K 11.6K 92.5K
Por MysteryMixtapes

"Don't send me no angel
This city's too cold
'Cause I need a man with a black heart of gold

Can't take the fire
'Til you've fallen from grace
'Cause I need a man, a man who's got blood on his hands
And the truth on his face"

***

By the time we got to Harrys place... Well, home now I guess, I was just beyond being in my own head.

I think aside from how much of a cluster fuck today has been, there's also this world of Harrys I'm trying to wrap my head around, and also the side of Harry I see more of in that world and why it doesn't scare me like I thought it would.

There's something... Exciting about knowing someone is so dangerous, and knowing that they would never hurt you.

He carried my suitcase inside after he drove us there in my car, saying I was in no state to drive which I had no argument about.

He put my suitcase in his room, saying he would clear out half the the wardrobe for me to put my things and I could only nod wordlessly.

I was unusually quiet the whole drive there and once we got inside, and you could see on Harrys face it was worrying him.

I observed him walking around, trying to figure out in my own head, why when he went to stand next to the bed, and removed the gun from his waist band, watching him do... Whatever he was doing with it wasn't making me nervous.

He unloads it, placing the cartridge on the bedside table, then held the gun up, pointing it at the wall, looking at it with his brows creased in concentration, before sliding the top of it back making a click noise echo in the room and brought it back to inspect it, looking into the barrel and turned it back to the wall, pulling the trigger making another click sound.

He reloads the gun again, and places it on the bedside table, turning to look at me.

Why... Did I find watching him do that so... Attractive?

Guns absolutely terrify me but watching whatever he was doing, looking so confident and calm about it had my stomach flipping.

I really think I've just gone off the deep end.

I don't even realise I'm biting down on my lip until Harry raises a brow at me "You okay over there little mouse?"

I blink at him, clearing my throat and releasing my lip, glancing to the gun on the table and back to him "M'fine, I was just watching"

He so knows I'm full of shit.

He squints his eyes at me, smirking "Enjoy what you were watching did you love?"

I open my mouth, only to close it again, not sure what to say because I'm not entirely sure what I was enjoying or if that's even how you'd describe it.

Harry saunters over to me slowly, keeping his smirk as he reaches me and stops in front of me, brushing my hair back over my shoulder and tilts his curiously as he looks down at me.

"You know Abby... " He starts thoughtfully "I'm starting to think danger is a turn on for you"

"What, no" I try to argue, laughing under my breath awkwardly "I was just - It was interesting to watch"

He tutts me, clicking his tongue as his hands go to my waist "Don't lie, I've noticed it in you since I met you, you're that good little girl that loves bad things aren't you? Do you like the bad things I do for you?"

I suck in a breath, when he leans down and presses his lips to my neck, sucking on the spot above my collar bone and laps at it with his tongue.

"You've had a rough day, let me take your mind off it baby" he murmurs against my skin, moving his mouth to my ear "Let me give you what you want"

You've already done that Harry, everything today has flown out of my damn head and all I can feel is that mouth of yours.

I swear he has supernatural powers, puts me under some bloody spell every time he touches me.

Annoying sex sorcerer.

"And what do you think I want?" I swallow, my breath hitching when his hands slide to my behind and grope it firmly, pulling me against him.

Harry hums thoughtfully, dragging his lips along my cheek "You know, most girls want their sweet prince charming, but not you, do you? You want the bad guy, the one that's going to terrible, dirty things to you"

"So what if I do?" I gulp, feeling cornered while wanting to squeeze my legs together at how low his voice has gotten, and his lips reach mine as he brushes them back and forth over my own.

"So let me play the villain for you darling" he coos in a deeper drawl.

"Go on then" I dare him in a sharp breath I let out, and he smiles against my lips.

Yep, I've lost the plot.

"Using your words little mouse, that's my good girl" he praises.

His hands go to the bottom of my dress, slipping it up and over my body then head, dropping it on the floor, leaving me in just my flimsy bralette and panties as his hands travel and ghost down my sides and he hovers his lips over mine "Don't know how important you are to me, I'd kill for you Abby, kill someone just for looking at you the wrong way - never been like that before, always stick to my rules"

Before I can ask what he means, he presses his lips to mine, kissing me forcefully and wasting no time exploring my mouth with his tongue.

His hands smooth to my behind, both of them coming down to smack against it quickly making me jump as he groans into the kiss, grabbing my behind again in handfuls and squeezing it.

Suddenly he pulls away, stepping back from me and I'm just left panting already and dizzy.

What happened today again? I can't even remember what month it is.

He reaches into his back pocket, and my brows furrow as I try to see what he pulls from it, but they shoot up when he flicks open a switch blade in his hand, lowering his eyes at me and popping that taunting dimple in his cheek.

"Harry what - what are you doing? Do you just carry that bloody thing around?" I stutter, staring at him with wide eyes.

He steps towards me, tilting his head giving my body a once over "Can never be too safe love"

Okay - we are going to have to discuss the word safe becausey definition of safe is a helmet not a fucking knife.

I hold my breath when he takes the blade and traces it gently over the swell of my cleavage, barely touching me and he sucks his lower lip under his teeth, raising a brow at me "Am I making you nervous little mouse?"

My own mouth is parted in stunned silence as I just stare at him, and he looks amused with himself over using that phrase again with me.

He traces the cold blade across my chest and hooks it under the strap of my bra and I gasp when he slices through it, giving me a cheeky look after he's done so.

My mouth drops further as I scold him "For fuck sake Harry what the hell is with you and destroying my god damn underwear!"

I'm going to start wearing the disposable underwear they give you at the hospital, this is some bullshit.

He dances his tongue over his front teeth with a sly open mouth smile as he takes the knife to the other strap, cutting through it and lifting his brows.

"They're a nuisance, I'd prefer you without them"

"You're a bloody nuisance!" I throw back, but clamp my mouth shut when he drags the cool metal between my breasts, hooking his finger in the the fabric of the front of my bralette and placing the knife underneath, cutting through it like butter and the fabric falls to the ground.

"Never said I wasn't darling" he narrows his eyes at me while he folds the knife down, and places it in his back pocket "But I know for a fact it's one of the things that gets you dripping wet for me"

I want to argue, I really really do, but all of my words are stuck in my throat.

Harry takes hold of my jaw again, pulling my face to his as he kisses me with greedy lips and a sinful tongue, only to pull his lips back slightly to drag that same tongue across my lower lip.

"On your knees" he orders, pressing another kiss to my lips, and pulls back to look at my face, raising his brows to warn me.

My stomach is knotting and twisting at the glint in his eye and I start lowering myself, while he moves his hold on my jaw to press his finger underneath my chin to tilt it up, keeping my eyes on him as I sink to my knees.

"Such an angel" he praises, clicking his tongue while he purses his lips.

The cold hardwood in his bedroom is harsh underneath my knees, my skin buzzing with the low gravel in his voice and devious look in his eyes.

He gives me an approving once over, before side stepping around me and going to his wardrobe, and I peek over my shoulder to see him grabbing two ties, before turning back to me and nodding towards me.

"On all fours darling"

I'm beyond trying to figure out what he's doing, or why I'm not questioning it - not to mention the spark it's shooting up my spine, so I just do as he says.

I become more puzzled when he walks past me, taking the few strides to his bed and sits on the edge with his legs wide and rests his elbows on his knees, holding the ties casually in one hand.

He wets his lips as he stares at me, curling his middle and pointer finger at me in a gesture "Come here, be a good little mouse and crawl to me"

You know, I say references in my head to him keeping me as a pet but now I think he's taking the notion too literally.

He watches me as I slowly start to crawl forward, pulling his bottom lip between his thumb and forefinger with his elbow rested on his knee while his stares burns into me with lowered eyes.

I swear to god if he tells me to sit and roll over I'm drawing the line there.

When I reach him, stopping in front of his legs, he grasps my chin, urging me back up onto my knees, and to move between his legs.

He has the commanding composure about him again, but it's veiled with the immoral look on his face.

"That image of you crawling to me just then with those innocent blue eyes is going to haunt me for the rest of my life my sweet girl" he tutts, shaking his head as he places one of the ties next to him on the bed, keeping one in his hand as he brings it up to my face.

I drop my brows as I watch him, but my stomach flies to my throat when he takes it and blind folds it around my eyes, securing it at the back of my head as he leans into my ear "Is this okay? Do you trust me?"

I nod breathlessly, every nerve in my body firing my other senses off seeing as now I'm blind as a god damn bat.

He presses a quick kiss to my cheek before pulling back as I stay completely still, and I hear the shuffling of his shirt when he starts to unbutton it until I hear the fabric get tossed on the floor, listening to his belt come off next and hit the ground with a clink, making my stomach flip with each sound.

My breathing shallows when his hands take mine, bringing them to press against his warm firm chest and slowly starts to drag them down his torso.

I can feel every crevice and ridge under his soft skin that contracts with his breathing, his stomach twitching and tensing as he guides my hands down it to the hem of his jeans and places them at the button of them.

"Undo them" he orders, his voice dripping low and thick, travelling in my ears and exploding through my whole body.

I chew on my lip as my fingers fumble blindly with the button until I pop it open, moving to drag his zipper down next and his hands come over mine, pulling his pants open and guiding them over his length still partially in them.

Oh right. He has no underwear on. Brilliant.

He moves his hands to shuffle his jeans down a fraction, releasing his length before he guides my hands to wrap around him.

"Stroke my cock baby, feel how hard I am for you - feel what you did to me" he purrs, moving his hands away until I feel one of them tracing his finger down my stomach.

I'm suddenly feeling very lightheaded, all of my senses are going ballistic from my vision being taken away, feeling him and hearing everything he's doing making it harder to swallow.

I start to move my hands up and down his length timidly, feeling how smooth and rigid it is in my palms while his fingers dip into the hem of my underwear, sliding between my folds to feel what he's done to me this time.

"You want to try and tell me this doesn't excite you Abby? Because you're the one ruining your underwear right now" he says arrogantly, his voice faultering slightly when my hands stroke over his damp tip and back down again.

I can only moan softly in response when he starts to stroke his fingers against my sensitivity, keeping his motions steady and languid

His hips lift up as I stroke him with more confidence, feeling spurred on by how aroused he's making me, and I circle my own hips back against his hand.

"You know... I was going to tease you, drag this out" he says lowly, his voice tensing while his own breathing starts to shallow "But you've been such a good girl for me"

I whimper when he starts to move his fingers faster, purposefully, in the exact way he's learnt that can build that tension in my belly and release it in minutes.

His mouth moves to my ear again, his warm wet lips caressing it as he murmurs lowly "So I'm going to fuck that hard and fast until you come so violently you think you're going to pass out"

Hearing the promising tone in his voice feels like it makes my soul shudder, and in a split second his slow taunting movements switch to fast and forceful.

Actually... I already feel like I'm about to pass out.

His hands are taking my arms to yank me up to my feet before I'm being spun around and tossed on the bed on my back, followed by the sound of his pants being pulled off and thrown.

I barely have time to grab my bearings that are already muddled from being blinded, before the bed dips and my hands are being snatched, placed together in front of me and the tie secured around my wrists.

His hands go to my hips while he wordlessly urges me to move up the bed, and I shuffle the best I can along with him maneuvering me until my head hits the pillows.

He takes my hands, shoving them to fall above my head, my underwear being ripped down and off my legs, and next thing I know my legs are being swiftly parted, his hands pressing my thighs down onto the bed with his fingers biting into them and his mouth latches onto my heat.

I'm trying to catch up with what's happening, I can't use my hands, I can't see, I barely comprehended what just happened and now his mouth and tongue are attacking my nerves in hungry unashamed motions.

If I thought my brain melted earlier, it's just fucking evaporated.

He moans loudly against my heat, sounding food drunk on how much he's enjoying himself, sucking my clit into his mouth and swirling his hot tongue around it.

"Oh my - Ah! Jesus fuckin-" I gasp, arching my back off the bed as a throbbing heat pools in my centre making my body twitch and writhe while he seems like he's writing a filthy love letter against my heat with his tongue.

Harry rumbles out a low pleasured moan when I start to grind my core back against his mouth, lifting one of his hands to smack down against my thigh, before clamping his fingers in to the full flesh there again.

It only takes two minutes before I feel that throbbing in my sensitivity, hammering along with my pulse as he drives me to the edge expertly like his tongue has memorized every flick and swirl that solves an orgasm rubix cube like some kind of prodigy.

I barely have time to moan, all I can do is choke out a broken "I'm about to - Harry, oh god I'm about to come"

My sentence is barely understandable, but I let out the most pained whine I have ever heard when he pulls his mouth away, leaving me hanging on the edge with an ache that horrible I have to clamp my legs shut and shift my hips aimlessly to try and soothe it.

"Harry what the-" I whimper pathetically, but I'm cut off again when my legs are being pulled apart, and he's grabbing my ankles and placing them against his shoulders, settling in front of me on his knees and I feel his tip drag up and down my soaked centre.

"Just getting you ready for my cock baby, needed you close so I could try and fuck you unconscious" he drags out, even though I can hear that he is grinning his voice is so hoarse like sandpaper even my ovaries said 'Oh fuck'.

I'm... I'm.. I don't even fucking know, oh god.

I wanna think he is exaggerating buuuuuuuut... There's part of me that kinda thinks he meant that literally.

My jaw drops at the same time that Harry breathes out a low 'God damn Abby' as he pushes into me slowly, my hips shifting from how sensitive I am.

He slides his length in until his buried completely inside me, rolling his hips against me slowly while his lips press to the side of my and his hands take hold of my thighs against his torso.

"Always feels so fuckin perfect" he sighs "feels like I was never meant to be anywhere else"

"Harry please..." I whimper, feeling tortured at this point.

I appreciate the heart to heart, but I'm going to explode if I don't release this tension he's caused.

I feel him smile against the skin of my ankle before drawing his hips back and pausing "I got you baby, I'll always take care of you" he coos, but then slams his hips forward making me yelp out a startled moan at the feeling.

His soft words are completely contradicted by his harsh actions as he starts hard, blunt and fast thrusts into me, using my thighs as leverage to bounce me back against him to meet his thrusts.

If I could see I'm sure my vision would be blurred.

His loud forceful grunts are matching each of his thrusts like he's putting every ounce of his strength and concentration into them as he pounds into me, ramming against those places inside me he's made unbearably oversensitive and the feeling his making my body jolt and twitch.

"Shit you're so fucking wet, that perfect pussy of yours s'gripping me like a vice - fuck" he groans, his voice hitching in his throat as he throws his head back panting "God I'm not gonna last long with you feeling like this Abby"

That makes two of us Harry, your lucky I didn't come when you pushed into me.

I'm writhing uncontrollably, my muscles spasming from how intense the feeling throbbing in my lower half is, like it's sending electric shocks through my body.

His thrusts start becoming even more determined while his hips slap into the back of my thighs, and in a swift movement he's bending my knees hooking them over the insides of his elbows as he leans forward and holds up his weight on his hands and drives into me faster.

I feel like I'm being folded like a fucking letter ready to be mailed.

The new angle has me gasping and sobbing out moans, sounds that I think are words but I can't tell, and all I can do is clench my fists for something to hold onto.

He leans forward, crashing his lips into mine in messy heated wet kiss, until we're both gasping and he rests his damp forehead against my own.

Harry seems to become lost on words as he pushes me further, the only sounds filling my ears are his guttural grunts and long drawn out choking moans between his panting, along with the slick sounds of him fucking into me.

That pressure inside of me ruptures and shatters without an ounce of warning as my back arches on and off the bed while my stomach trembles and I throw my head back, while his falls against my shoulder, screaming out in shock as my orgasm tears through me.

It's not coming in waves, it's like one giant tsunami wall that just engulfs me and static like euphoria pulses through my whole body and my walls convulse around his length.

Suddenly Harry sounds like he's been kicked in the stomach, as he thrusts his hips forward violently and collapses on top of me shouting a hoarse "Abby - Jesus fuck, Ah!" while his whole body goes rigid as his length buries itself deep inside of me.

He gasps for air and his body trembles, jolting his hips sharply as his orgasm seems to catch him completely by surprise and devastate him just like mine did to me.

He sobs out "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" like a chant as his release travels through his shaking body and his warmth spreads inside of me in spurts while his length twitches and pulses.

We both lay there gasping for air, limp and twitching, unable to move aside from the spasms our muscles are having from the aftershocks of what just happened while he stays stilled inside of me.

His mission of making me feel like I was going to pass out was successful, I feel like I could slip into a coma right now.

"Holy shit" he gasps, trying to catch air like he cant get it quick enough "that just fuckin hit me, I didn't even feel that coming - Jesus"

"Mmmm" is all I can manage, exhausted and unsure if I can even articulate words, I don't think I have the brain function.

Harry uses what little strength he has left to pull himself out of me, dropping like a dead weight next to me "I'll untie you in a sec darling, just, fuck don't think I can use my arms yet - are you okay?" he sighs, still breathing ragged.

"Mhm" again, is all I can respond.

I honestly don't care right now, it doesn't matter if I'm blindfolded and my wrists are tied. I can't use my arms and my eyes aren't opening any time soon.

"Hey baby?" he asks, sounding just as tired as I am, but he manages to weakly throw his arm over my stomach and traces his fingers along the skin of my side, like he can't go a moment without touching me in some way.

"Hm?"

He laughs under his breath at my lack of responses, because I seem like a vegetable right now.

I can hear the smile in his voice though with what he says next, how warm and sincere the few words are, but he also finds amusement in them.

"Welcome home"

***
"Well I've seen dark nights
But only the darkest light can deliver my soul"

***

Me when I write you a chapter with smut and no cliffhanger:

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

263K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
64.1K 3.4K 52
"Can I give you a hug?" Is it possible to want and not want something at the same time? "Please?" he insists and I nod. He approaches me and my breat...
31.4M 625K 94
*Story containes MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* THIS IS A SEQUEL / PART 2. Read "Stall" before this book, unless you just like spoiling things for yourse...
253K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...