Sick bts

By fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... More

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 1
What did we eat? 2
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
What did we eat? 4
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Halloween
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi πŸ’–
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Yoongles
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

Jacket

6.1K 98 54
By fruityappledreams

Request by
@Mavis-the-wolf
Thank you so much 💕

! Warning this contains some depressive themes. I'm not doing this to glorify mental illness, or say that these are truthful to the memeber. This is fictional !

________________________________

"Jungkook! You can't just run away from everything! Hey! I'm trying to talk to you!" Taehyung shouted, his face red and heart racing.

"No you're not! You're just yelling!" Jungkook yelled back, racing out of the living room with tears in his eyes.

"You haven't shown up to any vocal lessons or dance practices in two weeks! Two!" Taehyung called, chasing after the boy. "You're not even trying!"

"I'm trying so fucking hard! You guys don't understand anything I try to tell any of you!" Jungkook cried, hitting the wall after pulling one shoe on.

"Well it doesn't look like it!" Tae said coldly. "All you do is sit on your ass all day, while the rest of us do our jobs!"

Jungkook stood, pinching his hand and breathing heavily. "Maybe, that's all I can fucking do right now!" He sobbed, sliding on his other shoe and storming out the door, slamming it shut with all his strength.

Jungkook started walking, he didn't know where to, but he kept going. His anxiety rose to a dangerously high level, exchanging his regular heart beat, to one racing faster than a horse. Ropes tied and tightened around his lungs, as every negative thought in his mind made him sob and curl up on himself.

The gusts of wind blowing by stabbed through his shirt and skin, chilling him to his core and covering him with goosebumps. With every sob and cry, Jungkooks pace became slower, but he kept going. They didn't want him there. They didn't want him as a part of their band. Who would want some depressed, anxiety ridden guy, as a part of their team.

"No no no no no!" Jungkook sobbed, falling to his knees after ten minutes of stumbling. He felt alone. He hated himself.

Surrounded by self doubt and fear, Jungkook felt his internal walls crumble. All his confidence seeped from his skin and onto the cement he sat upon, pooling and dark circle. Every smile and ounce of hope, broke off his bones and shattered like porcelain. He felt lost.

Jungkook vigorously rubbed his eyes, "Stop! Stop, just stop!" He cried to himself, pulling his knees to his chest.

"They hate me!" He blubbered, wheezing in and out.

Jungkook sat, his body shivering and hair blowing. Tears continued to flow, but the cries died down after several minuets. He felt paralyzed in his own head. He had no where to go. They wouldn't want him back. Jungkook chewed on the side of his thumb and swallowed. He coughed out another sob, his heart wrenching and pouring out all the emotions he had bottled up.

It had been nearly been forty five minutes and his body was growing tired. Staying up with worries until three a.m. and having a panic attack, sent Jungkook into a cold nap, the sidewalk acting as a bed.

~

"What do you mean you don't know where he is?! Taehyung, he's clearly been a depressive episode lately!" Jin shouted, as Taehyung explained what had happened through his tears.

"I'm sorry!" He sobbed, crying into his hands. "I didn't realize until he left!"

"Okay, okay, come here." Jin said, calming his tone as he pulled Taehyung in his chest. "Shhh, hyung is here. It'll be okay, we'll find him."

"He's going to hate me!" Taehyung cried.

"Don't say that. Jungkook does not hate you, if anything I bet he could really use you by his side." Jin reassured, helping Tae out on his jacket. "Let's go look for him."

Taehyung nodded and pulled a second coat from the hanger.

"You've already got your coat, Taehyung-ah." Jin said, slightly confused by the action.

"Jungkook didn't grab his..." Taehyung mumbled, his lip trembling.

"Shit. It's like 30 degrees out there!" Jin gasped, quickly walking out the door, dragging Taehyung behind him.

(That's Fahrenheit btw with wind chill)

~

"Jungkook!" Jin called, trying the boys cell phone at the same time.

He and Taehyung had been out for fifteen minuets, and had zero sign of where Jungkook went. They took the main road, nothing. A couple side streets, nothing. Around to the back of the block three blocks down, a black bundle.

"Jungkook! Hey!" Jin called, sprinting in the black shapes direction. Taehyung followed, calling out Jungkooks different nick names.

The boys skidded to a stop in front of the person and sat them up against the buildings wall. It was him. Jin nearly cried with relief, about to pull the maknae into his arms when Taehyung launched himself at Jungkook, wrapping him in a bear hug.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" He sobbed, startling Jungkook awake.

Disoriented and afraid, Jungkook flailed his body around, crying out loudly.

"Let me go!" Jungkook screamed, unaware that it was only his best friend.

"Jungkook-ah, it's just us. It's just us." Jin said, prying Taehyung off of his body. "Shhh, you're okay."

Jungkook breathed heavily, his eyes darting from Taehyungs to Jin's. He whimpered in the back of his throat and started crying again, this time, being pulled into a warm body. Jin held Jungkook tightly, rocking him side to side and quietly hushing him.

"I've got you. I've got you. Shhh, we're here, you're safe with us. Everything will be okay." Jin said slowly, petting Jungkooks dark hair.

"Let it out, it's okay to cry." He encouraged. Jungkook did, practically screaming into Jin's chest.

"Taehyung-ah, can I have his coat please." Jin asked, holding his hand out. Taehyung gave him the item. "Thank you."

"Kookie, you're really cold, right now. Let's put this on, yeah." Jin continued calmly, helping Jungkook slide his shaking arms into the jacket and zipping it up securely. "There you go."

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I-I didn't realize." Taehyung said, wiping his eyes.

Jungkook eased his sobs and climbed into Taehyungs arms to show his forgiveness. The fact that they came to get him and brought his coat, was enough to remind him how much they truly cared. Taehyung cradled Jungkook to his chest, mumbling apologizes into his ear.

"I'm calling Hoseok to come get us." Jin said, pulling out his phone.

"H-Home." Jungkook whispered, shivering.

"Yes, home. We're going to go home." Taehyung said, using one hand to warm the cold redness of Jungkooks ear.

"Hobi, we need you to come get us on 5th street. It's an emergency. No, no ones hurt. Just hurry. I'll explain everything later." Jin spoke into the phone.

Minuets later, Hoseok pulled up beside the scene. He jumped out of the black car and ran over to the small group, flinging open the back door for them to climb into. Taehyung stood with Jungkook in his arms. He carefully sat Jungkook down in the backseat and climbed in in the other side. Jin got into the passenger seat and Hobi took off back home.

"What's going on? Why were you guys out here?" Hoseok asked, worriedly looking back at Jungkook who was shaking like a leaf.

"I'll tell you later, I don't want to upset Kookie." Jin said, licking his lips. He pulled a small tube of chapstick from his pocket and handed it to Taehyung. "Put this on his lips, they're probably really chapped."

Taehyung nodded and proceeded to apply the ointment on the youngests dry lips. Jungkook grumbled, and flopped his head against the freezing window glass. He was wiped. Small movements felt like running miles, even keeping his eyes open was a challenge. All he wanted was his bed and cuddles.

Once home, Taehyung continued to carry Jungkook inside and to his bed room. He gently laid the maknae down, giving him a pillow to hold. Jin entered soon after and began helping Jungkook change.

"Arms up, Kookie. Let's get some warm pjs on." He said, sliding the cozy top over Jungkook bare chest. Taehyung helped Jungkook with his  show laces and placed the sneakers by the door.

"No jeans." Jungkook muttered, squirming uncomfortably.

"Alright, how about these. They're very soft." Jin offered with a smile, holding up Jungkooks favorite pair of sweatpants.

"Mhm." He mumbled, allowing Jin to exchange the tight jeans for softer and looser pants.

Jungkook sprawled out on his bed, nuzzling his face the pillows and sheets. Taehyung placed a fleece blanket on Jungkooks back and pulled up his comforter to ensure some extra warmth. Jin placed a cup of water on the bed stand and planted a kiss to Jungkooks hair before leaving.

"Please, don't ever run off like that again." Taehyung whispered, combing his hand through Jungkooks hair.

"I didn't know what else to do." Jungkook whimpered.

"I know. I'm so sorry I yelled at you, Kookie. I know how hard it can be." Taehyung said, laying himself down next to Jungkook and pulling him for a cuddle. "I'll never do it again."

"It's okay." Jungkook murmured, as his eyelids fell shut. "Don't leave." He panicked, feeling his body beginning to doze off.

"Shhh, I'll stay with you. Just get some rest, I'll be here when you wake up." Taehyung said quietly, curling around Jungkooks body like a cuddly koala bear.
______________________________

Very different angsty chapter. I hope you guys don't mind. Next will be little Yoongi and Jimin!

I hope you enjoyed, I love you 💕

💌 And I'm really sorry if I can't get to all of your requests, sometimes they don't spark any inspiration in my mind right away. They're all amazing, just not all my style. Keep requesting and leaving ideas and I'll get to them soon :)

💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 556 20
Book 3 HIGHEST RANKING #16 on sickfic #99 on junghoseok #64 on kimnamjoon A series of issues/problems in life. This book is a sickfic/mental health...
26.3K 589 27
Book of Sickfics and Hurtfics Updates: Every Tuesday or Wednesday REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 🟒 Welcome to a collection of stories centered on sickfics and h...
48.4K 1.1K 25
So y'all probably know that I love reading and writing angst and sickfics and stuff so here is a compilation of random stories that I thought of when...
31.4K 467 45
welcome! please check the first few parts for how to submit commissions and what the guidelines/rules are for commenting, etc. πŸ”” - requests are ope...