Normal Isn't In My Dictionary...

By MyoneG

{Book 1 & 2 of the Redfield Series} Definition of normal; Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Thirty-Six

377 9 1
By MyoneG

Eliza's POV

Pacing down the stairs, I couldn't get that strange odour out of my head, Tobias had no idea what it was, and I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that they were gone and someone had taken them...someone that wasn't a vampire, could Dante's minions get here that fast? But how could they get in? Did Dante know more people, more creatures? That could have gotton in?

"Tobias we have to do something," I pleaded, twitching my fingers together nervously, my body was beginning to sweat, and it wasn't a pleasant sight.

"I know, my parents would know what to do." he stated quietly, watching the ground, I didn't say anything for a second. I just let him sob for a moment, before he looked up, small trickle of blood seeped down his face.

"What about Emerson." I contemplated to myself, suddenly Tobias let out a growl and looked up to me angrily.

"Emerson? What is that puny human going to do?" Tobias spat, turning his nose up, I sighed, I still don't know what wound Tobias up so much about him, I hardly saw Emerson and it's not like anything was happening between us, I was now dating Tobias. I smiled at the thought, that kinda has a ring to it, Tobias and Eliza.

"Not actually Emerson, he has a brother, he might be able to help us." I stated, Josh might be able to help, if I knew a way to contact Jessie I would but I don't have her phone number. I pulled out my iPhone and scrolled through the contacts until I reached 'Emerson Jarred' I clicked and it started ringing his number.

I glanced a look at Tobias who was watching me carefully, I don't know why. On the fourth ring, he picked up.

'Eliza? Thank god, when you disappeared from school, I was really worried, where have you been?' he asked quickly.

'Don't worry, it's a long story.' I said quickly pressing away from the subject. 'Hey Emerson, is Josh there?' I asked quietly.

'Josh?' he inquired 'Why?' he asked, is that Jealousy I detect?

'I haven't got time for this, please Emerson, is he there or not?" I said urgently, almost yelling at him down the phone. The line went quiet for a moment and a sort of huffing noise echoed down the line. A new voice popped on.

'Eliza?' the voice I recognised to be Josh's questioned.

'Hi Josh, right, I need your help, Ryan, Peter, Adam and James are gone, kidnapped!" I exclaimed, Josh made this noise down the phone, I couldn't quite work out what it was.

'Kidnapped? By who? How? What?' he hissed down the phone, I shivered, that noise was creepy.

'Yes, we need your help.' I repeated. Waiting for his reply, he breathed, and I could picture him contemplating.

'I'll be over in five.' he stated, then the phone cut off and I hung up, I looked over to Tobias who seemed to have calmed down.

"So we don't invite one human, so we invite another." Tobias said quizzically, raising an eyebrow at me, I rolled my eyes, him and humans.

"No, Josh Is a friend of my cousin's, they don't seem the type to have actual friends." I laughed, Tobias smiled and nodded.

"That's true, and between you and me, Peter scares the crap outta me." he exclaimed, widening his eyes. I covered my mouth stifling a laugh.

"Yes, Peters a crazy one." I agreed, I was thinking o a way to defend him, but I couldn't think of any. Josh was right, it was no more than five minutes that he broke open the door, breathing heavily. Immediately he eyes darted to Tobias. He walked in and immediately his nose caught hold of something that made him scrunch up his nose in disgust.

"Why does it smell like wet dog in here?" He growled, narrowing his eyes at Tobias. Tobias' face turned into one of recognition.

"That's it!" he gasped, turning to face me "I knew I recognised the smell."

"Wait, this is what the kidnappers left behind?" Josh hissed, I still wasn't catching on. I didn't need to though, Josh and Tobias already knew what it was.

"Werewolves." they hissed together, my mouth dropped...werewolves? What's next? Goblins?

"Explains how they got in without an invite." I confirmed to myself, Josh spoke up.

"There are only two werewolf packs here, it could be either of them, but I don't know where they hide out." Josh exhaled, watching the ground as if fascinated by something.

"Not even a clue? Don't vampires have any super power to help." I persisted, staring at them both for help. The both rolled they eyes at me and ignored my arrogance.

"I'm Sorry Eliza, but smell alone will only get you so far, the only place that even popped into my head is Realms Gate, and that's vampire territory,they wouldn't step foot there." Josh Posed as he snuck a quick warning glare over to Tobias.

"But...But." I stuttered, I dropped my head to the ground "I have to do as he says, it's the only way." I whispered, Josh cocked his head.

"Am I missing something here?" he bemused, looking at us both.

"Oh, it's a long story Josh, they were kidnapped because I didn't do as someone says." I said cryptically I didn't want another person telling me how I made a mistake and blah, blah, blah...

"Wait, you might not have to." Tobias added quickly, turning to me excitedly.

"Werewolves need a...dark, almost damp environment, maybe underground or in moutains" Tobias said quickly, excited almost "how many mountains do you know around here?" Tobias said rhetorically.

"Mount Astra." Josh answered in a obvious tone. "Of course! Clever little newborn." Josh taunted, Tobias shot him a look.

"What are we waiting for? Let's move, move, move." I started pushing them out the door and they moved out the way almost sending me tripping.

"Woah! Your not going." Josh laughed, almost as if I was a baby. "Werewolves are nasty little bitches, they can tear a vampire in half in a second, imagine what would happen to a human."

"Oh no, I'm going!" I argued, 'oh no he didn't!'

"No your not." Josh argued back. I hissed under my breath.

"Yes I am!" I stated, already walking out the door.

"Eliza, You.Are.Not.Going, you know what your cousins would do to me if something happened to you?" he Concluded.

"Eliza, he has a point." Tobias added in. He gave me a sorry look, my mouth dropped, and then I turned angry.

"I can take care of myself!" I spat, marching down the steps, I looked around me and they were right, there was only one mountain in the entire state, and it could probably only just be classed as a mountain, it's not that big for s lump of rock.

I turned in that direction and started walking. Josh appeared in my face, frown on his annoying little face.

"You are more stubborn that Emerson." Josh said annoyed "I should just tie you up and leave you in the house." he sighed "although that won't go down well either." Josh murmured, he gritted his teeth.

"I swear if you end up dying..." he threatened, "Hop on my back." I widened my eyes.

"Oh no. I'm not hopping on anyone's back," I pointed out my hands and took a step back, I was not going on a super speed run. Josh narrowed his eyes.

"Have fun walking." he smirked, he turned and was ready to sprint away, Tobias had re-joined us and was next to Josh ready to run.

"Urgh...fine, stupid vampires... They better appreciate my rescue attempt." I mumbled, before climbing on Josh' back, his spine digging into my chest, I tucked my head on his shoulder and suddenly we were running like the wind, and I was holding on for dear life, the trees were green and brown blurs, flashing by every second, we moved on to some grey and White terrain I assumed it to be the moutain. We stopped and I fell off trying to catch my breath, I looked around we were almost near the top and an entrance lined with four flamed torches lit it up.

It was freezing up here and I had to grasp my body tightly trying to stop the cold from nibbling at my skin. Josh seemed almost too pale for comfort and he tensed, watching me carefully. Tobias seemed hardly effected by the long run. Tobias seemed to notice my confused face.

"Dude, are you alright, you look a little pale." Tobias asked concerned, Josh' eyes flashed red for a few seconds, he snapped his head away from me.

"I'm fine." Josh said a little annoyed. He started stalking to the entrance and Tobias followed behind, something was up with Josh. I watched as he ignored Tobias and continued to head to the entrance.

One swift almost not noticeable movement was when Josh pointed his fingernails and moved them up to itch his jaw. He half turned his head, to look at me, obviously noticing that I had seen.

"Josh...do you umm.." how was I meant to say this without sounding rude and making my stomach twist?

"Need to...go...and you know." I couldn't say anymore, he gave an angry sigh before turning around and walking to me. He was trying to pull his eyes away from my neck.

"I'll be a minute, the woods are just there, I can find a rabbit, or squirrel." He murmured, disappearing into thin air, I don't think me being here helped. I walked over to Tobias.

"Right...He drinks animal blood, that's healthy I suppose." he said, trying not to come out with a mocking comment. I sighed. How did I get caught up in this? "He's definitely got determination, I could never do that, it's revolting." he curled up a lip.

Josh returned quick as a dart, he still looked pale but he definitely had some colour to him. He didn't talk he just grabbed a torch and started walking, me and Tobias did the same. I had to use both hand to carry mine, because it was stupidly heavy, Tobias seemed to just use one hand and still mange to concentrate on everything around him, the dingy tunnel started to get bigger and we emerged in an empty hall.

Josh turned and raised his finger to his lips, indicating for us to be quiet. Although him and Tobias made no sound when they walked, I on the other hand, had to try so hard to tiptoe and started to look weird. Although it did make me sound quiet, even if I did get my tiptoe skills from watching Scooby Doo.

We walked for about another two minutes before we had to stop, Josh and Tobias seemed to seriously almost freak out, even I had my little moment. This was a hall, filled with about 18 people...and by what Josh said, every one of them were wolves.

They looked over to me. This isn't going to be good.

"How good are you acting skills?" Josh whispered. I look at him dumbfounded, he was making small talk...right now?

"Uh, alright I guess." I shrugged, rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but sneak a glance again at the room before us, we were hiding through the corridor, I'm just glad they decided they didn't have to walk down here for any reason.

"Good.' he smiled "Because you're going in there." he smirked, I took a double take, and blinked a few times. I would have burst out in to fit of laughter if it wasn't for the fact we were being quiet, to avoid being eaten by werewolves.

"Your joking." I spat, he shot me a warning glare to make sure I stayed quiet.

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" he said in seriousness. I dropped my smile, he wanted me to go in there and act something, I am never going to get what goes on in a vampires brain.

"No." I answered honestly, josh looked a me pleadingly, I sighed in defeat "Fine, what's the plan?"

"This isn't going to work." Tobias hissed, no confidence at all. He watched me closely "You're going to get her killed." he had his back against the wall, hiding in the darkness with Josh and me opposite pressed against the wall.

"I don't like the plan." I added, Josh gave me a look, but it was to save my cousins, what would I do without them? In all honesty? I would be lost.

"I know it's not the best, but- Uh I don't know." Josh said glumly, I gritted my teeth tightly.

"Let's do it, but please don't kill me In the process." I pleaded looking at Tobias. Wait until the boys hear the disastrous plan we had in store.

"No promises." They both replied, I bit my lip, this might be the stupidest thing I've ever done, we walked back slightly, into the larger empire corridor, I rolled up my sleeves and closed my eyes, waiting for what was to come, this was phase one, Tobias bit into my skin in three places, twice on my right arm and once on my left. They weren't deep, they looked it, but were only grazes in the shape of bites.

He repeated the same method on my legs and then tore parts of my clothing effortlessly as I ruffled my hair. I looked like a damn mess. Tobias stood up breathing heavily, obviously he struggled with the task too.

I started to breath straight, I was doing this for my family, might not be the best plan ever, but it has the right intentions.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tobias checked, giving me a cold hug and I hugged back. Josh had left claiming he wouldn't be able to handle himself over human blood, even with Tobias being a newborn he was handling this better, Maybe the animal thing isn't that great in all as in control and stuff.

"Yes." I stated confidently. Do not let myself crumble under the pressure Eliza, I can do this.

Before anything else happened I was running straight into the werewolf territory, screaming, yelling, tripping, everything my acting skill could do, I emerged into the wolf hall and they watched me quickly I stopped and panted, flapping around everywhere.

"V-V-Vampire's." I stuttered quickly, Before pretending to be in pain and dropping to my knees, I flopped my hands out, they all snapped into action, running in the direction I came in.

"P-P-Please, H-Help." I pleaded, completely fake of course, but a man helped me up and onto one of the table, I was dropping in and out of consciousness quite well actually. He looked honestly worried for me, brilliant. It was only me and the guy left in the room, the rest of the people had shot off in hunt for the vampires, of course Josh and Tobias had hidden and hopefully if all goes well, the wolves should run straight past and into the room were only one person and me were.

I wasn't happy about hurting the guy who was helping me but it had to be done.

"Don't worry miss, We'll catch the sons of bitches, look what they've done to you, you poor thing." he said, maybe slightly insulting my self defence, but it wasn't real so what the hell. I went into mute, I wasn't going to say anything that might ruin the plan.

The guy was facing away from the entrance and towards me, so when two very familiar faces emerged into the hall sneakily, it didn't take two seconds to knock him out cold, I jumped off the table completely energetic and walked towards the other exit and it looked dingy enough to be a holding cell of sorts.

We were right and leaving the room where most of the pack mingled there was metal door build into a concrete wall, it was vert shiny for the state it looked. Tobias went to reach out and open it, but Josh slapped it away quickly and mumbled something to him I couldn't hear, I frowned.

Tobias nodded his head over to the door, he wanted me to open it? What if something popped out and killed me? Uh, what the heck, if I die, I die trying to save people I care about, if I was going to die eventually, that's how I would want it. Urgh...thinking about death, is making me depressed. I slowly opened the door it was hot on my skin but manageable and walked in followed by Tobias and Josh, immedietly, a low menacing growl erupted from a tanned guys stomach but in a blink of an eye, Josh had rushed over and snapped his neck. Then thrown his body out of the room.

I couldn't see anything it was too dark, no one had turned the lights on before Tobias could flick the switch Josh said something.

"Don't turn on the lights."

"what why?" I questioned, just because he could see doesn't mean I can, I have normal eyesight like everyone else. I ignored him and flicked in the lights. Five loud hisses awaited me, from the rescue team and the three of my cousins in the floor chained up like animals. I was horrific, obviously the sudden burst of light on their eyes shocked them. I quickly flicked it off.

"Sorry guys." I said awkwardly, the door closed behind me, so we were in pure darkness. It kind of gave me the creeps.

Wait, three of my cousins!? Where's the four annoying quadruplet? Not that they were actually quads, it just sounded interesting. I saw Ryan, James and Adam I think where was Peter? Did he escape? Well, it wouldn't surprise me.

"Eliza?" a unfamiliar voice croaked. "Am I so drained that I'm imagining things?" it moaned again, a small rattle of chains made my gaze head towards were james was last sitting.

"The one and only, and yes, I'm real." I said, I was jolly and happy, we actually rescued something, although we had yet to get out.

"What the hell are you doing here?" another croaky voice spat, I think maybe Adam?

"Rescuing you, you ungrateful sods." I mumbled, I heard a rattle of a chain as I maybe heard Ryan groan in frustration.

"I can see you brought a rescue team." Ryan added, his voice seemed almost normal, except for the dry sounding aftermath. I rolled my eyes, unsure whether they could actually see me do it, I don't know, I was standing here oblivious to Josh and Tobias saving my cousins, but I helped with my acting skills.

"Why do I smell blood?" James growled hungrily, Uh, oh.

"It was the plan we came up with to rescue you? It involved a lot of biting and acting must I say." I pointed out, I heard a low disapproving growl.

"Biting." A voice growled angrily, whoops...

"Oh shut up, they are nothing." I wavered away, another annoyed person hissed.

"Loving the talking, hut how about we get out of here now, eh?" Josh, always the optimist.

"Eliza, open the door." Tobias ordered.

"No need to get bossy." I mocked. Reaching out to open the door, my hand made contact with the door and stung, I made a loud hissing noise.

"Ow, fuck." I whispered, as I grabbed my hand angrily.

"What now?" an annoyed sigh asked, this time Josh was getting tired.

"The door fucking burnt my hand." I spat, turning hoping I could actually see something. No luck.

"What?!" am array of shocked gasps yelled.

------------------------------------------

Boom! New chapter! And yes the mountain is made up, I don't think there is a mountain called that in America, is there? I was watching Astro boy at the time and I edited 'Astro' to 'Astra' ;) hehe

So, reviews? Love some comments and votes ;) if you think I deserve them that is.

So I brought back josh for a bit and Eliza and the door! Uh oh any ideas? Xx keep thinking and eating doughnuts! Adios. Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 97 26
"Yeah I'm um not your typical vamp, I'm different, an individual like my sister" I told him He smiled "Well I like different" Life from then onwards...
2.9K 158 25
[COMPLETED] Elizabeth, aka Ellie, is what most would describe as a "normal" girl. She has a family, she has friends, and even some enemies, and she g...
55K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
128 2 22
Reagan is just a normal girl with normal friends with a normal life. But little does she know that her town has vampires and werewolves.