Psycho [PJM]✔

By BEASTLOVER6

Y/n is a normal teenager. Well, everyone thinks so. She has a lovely mother that cares alot about her. Her mo... More

The New Job
Accompany
The Mysterious Boy
Tears
Secrets
Chocolate
Trust
Betrayal
Stranger
Have you ever felt betrayed?
Sweet little revenge
The truth
The start of a friendship
The suspicious guy
"Hey, Y/n. Missed me?"
The locker
Happy For Once
Q/A
Scared
BloodBad
Coincidence
Heartbroken
Crazy in love
New friends
Rough night
Flower Garden
Cuddles
Drunk and Horny
The thief
Siblings
Burning
The kiss
Obsession
Strength
Save me
Get me out of this hell
Taking Care
Pregnancy
Pain in the ass
Fantasy
Hangout or date?
Forgiveness
Thanks❤❤❤
Other Bitch That Betrayed Me
Falling stars
Playing with fire
Broken Heart
Lust and Love
Games
Hospital
Tricks and Treats
Craving for sweets
Car-crash
Pain and depression
Just like a star
Little Hope
Sudden nightmares
Camp Trip
Inviting
Snakes and Bugs
Impatient
Crazy Niece
Exposed
Hands Behind You
Big Lie
Eye To Eye
Fears And Tears
Bad Bitch
Roses
Handshake
Suspicious Actions
Fuck The System
Tear me apart
Happy
Bloody Birthday
Gone
3K READS
Escape
Family

Mafia

2.7K 102 33
By BEASTLOVER6

Hey guys! I'm back with part 68! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

If you
show me
you don't
give a fuck,
i'll show that
i'm better at it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up as i felt a pair of lips on my forehead. I smiled with my eyes still closed and opened them after sighing happily. Jimin was laying beside me with a smirk and he was freaking naked from yesterday. My core was still sore and i could barely walk. He fucked me really bad. "You gon' help me or what?" I asked as i sat up.

He chuckled and lifted me bridal style and brought me to the bathroom.
I showered quickly and wore some fresh clothes. "Why're you in a rush?" Jimin asked confusedly. "I have something to do." Before he could ask other questions, i rushed out of the room. I saw Chanyeol already in the livingroom watching TV. I kissed his cheek. "Eomma? You're not mad at me anymore?" He asked with a pout.

I shook my head with a smile and ruffeled his hair before leaving the house with only one thought.

That bitch is going to pay.

I knocked on the door of Yoongi's appartement and the door opened immediatly, revealing a shook Yoongi. "Y-y/n!??" I rolled my eyes and walked pass him. He followed me and we sat down. "I need your help woth something. It's important." He tilted a eyebrow. "Okay. I'll do anything."
I nodded my head and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Do you perhaps have anyone from your family that's powerful? Like a mafia leader or something?" He looked down while thinking and rubbed his chin. "Well... I do have a uncle but i didn't see him for a good 10 years. I don't know if he still does the job but why do you need it tho?" He asked while eyeing me carefully.

"Let's just say that i need to get someone away from my family." He nodded. "I'll try to contact him in any way possible. I'll text you later." I sighed an stood up, trying to walk towards the frontdoor but he held my arm. "Did you forgive me?"

I looked over my shoulder. "If you help me out on this one, then i'll think about it." He released my arm and nodded firmly. I then walked out of the house to go home. As i arrived home, i walked straight to the livingroom, only to see Jimin watching TV. "Where's Chan?" He looked startled. "Oh, he's sleeping." I nodded and went to the kitchen to grab some food. My eyes lit up when i saw candy on the counter. I grabbed it quickly and opened it like a hungry beast.

Just then, i felt two arms wrapping around me and i instantly knew who it was. "Did you like the candies i bought for you?" I nodded like a child and chewed on my Jelly Beans. Jimin giggled and kissed my neck, licking the area he marked yesterday. I squeeled slightly and turned around, staring in his breathtaking brown eyes. "What?" He asked, tightening his grip on my waist. "Do you really love me?" His eyes widened and he pulled me closer. "Of course i love you. What the hell for question is that?" I looked down and sighed. "Maybe... Just maybe when you met this Sarah, you fell in love with her?" He grabbed my chin harshly and made me look at him.

"Never say something like this again, understood? I have only eyes for you and only you. I'll love you till my last breath and same with Chanyeol." A tear escaped my eye and Jimin kissed it away softly. "Don't cry baby. I hate it when you cry." Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang. He sighed and looked at the caller in furious eyes. He showed me the screen and i felt my anger raise again as my fists clenched tightly. "Why's that bitch still calling you?" "She has no idea i'm here, so yeah."

He looked at me for permission and i nodded but held his arm. "On speaker." He smiled softly with a nod and accepted the call, tapping the speaker button.

"Baby? Where the hell are you?!" "Tell her the truth." I whispered. Jimin cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm with my family." "What do you mean? I don't see you anywhere." Me and Jimin facepalmed and sighed heavily. This bitch is really dumb. "I mean my real family." Jimin gritted his teeth while speaking. We then heard heavy breathing on the other side of the line. "Come back here, now." She said sounding furious. "No." Jimin replied simply. "Then i guess i should have a little talk with my dad." This time, it was me who became angry. I grabbed the phone out of Jimin's hold. "Fucking bitch, listen here. Stay the fuck away from us. I don't care if you go to your little daddy. Just stop being a hoe and leave us the fuck alone. Oh and about killing us? Try me bitch." I hung up and threw the phone to Jimin.

I walked to the livingroom, leaving Jimin dumbfounded. I jumped on the couch and closed my arms, sighing heavily. Jimin chuckled and layed beside me before pulling me in his warm embrace. "That, my love, was really hot." He said proudly and kissed my ear. "I missed this..." He mumbled on my skin. I smiled and poked his nose. His eyes opened and he snuzzled his nose on mine. I laughed silently and placed my head on his chest. "I should call you cuddles." I frowned and glanced at him. "Why?" "Because i like cuddling with you." I chuckled and brushed some strands of hair away from his forehead.

//TIME SKIP//

"Open your damn mouth!" I glared at Jimin and he stuttered while speaking to Chanyeol who was refusing to take a bite from the pancake i made. "I-i mean o-open your cute mouth, little boy." I smiled in satisfaction and continued making pancakes. A knock on the frontdoor interrupted us. I sighed and walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Yoongi, Hobi and Tae smiling at me. "Is it my birthday today?" I asked as they shook their heads. I opened the door wider and they walked in. "Hobi and Tae uncle!!" Chanyeol ran towards them and hugged their legs tightly. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "He didn't miss me one bit, eh?" He mumbled and walked away to the livingroom. We all sat down and Chanyeol was on the ground, playing with his toys.

"So, what brings you here?" Jimin asked, looking at everyone. "My uncle. He's in Korea and wants to meet you guys." "Why wou-" "When?" I interrupted Jimin with wide eyes. Jimin glared at me and i rolled my eyes. "Now." I clapped in my hands and we stood up while Jimin was confused as fuck. "I don't understand anything about what the fuck is going on right now!!" Jimin shouted and followed us. I grabbed my jacket and held Chanyeol's hand before walking out of the house, followed by the idiots.

Yoongi parked the car in front of a big mansion. We all stared in awe while Yoongi was looking like 'I hate my life'. One by one, we stepped out and i took the chance to look around. There were many guards with weapons. He's definitly a Mafia Boss. Yoongi gestured us to follow him and we did. We stopped in front of big golden doors and they opened, revealing a beautiful woman. She's a bit older than me. She wore a beautiful black dress and high heels. Her hair was looking perfect. Her eyes were gold-brown and she wore a little bit of make-up. She clasped her hands together and smiled widely.

"Yoongi!!" She hugged him and held his cheek, kissing is forehead. Jimin coughed, trying to get show them that we existed too. Yoongi cleared his throat. "Guys, this is my auntie, Malorie." She had a beautiful name unlike mine. I mentally chuckled and stepped closer. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm Y/n." I held my hand out but she hugged me out of nowhere.

I was looking like this. The guys held their laugh as they let out muffled sounds. We pulled away and the others introduced themselves too before following Malorie inside. We arrived in the livingroom and i swear this shit is bigger than my whole house. We sat down on the couch in front of a handsome man. He was older than Malorie. He wore a black suit. Once he saw us, he smiled kindly. "Hello, everyone. I'm Yoongi's uncle as you know but you can just call me uncle. You're Y/n, i guess?" I nodded my head like a obedient child while fidgeting with my fingers nervously. Chanyeol was on Jimin's lap, looking completely lost. "Tell me your problem, kid."

I took a deep breath before speaking. "So, there is this bitch tha-" Yoongi cleared his throat. "Oh, sorry." Uncle shook his head while chuckling. "No problem. You can explain in every way you want." I smiled. "There is this bitch that's obsessed with my man and she's threatening him to have him for herself. She said she would kill me and my son if he didn't listen ot her." Uncle listened carefully and rubbed his chin.

"Now what do you exactly want me to do?" He asked while placing his elbows on his thighs. "Easy, kill her for me or do something to her so she can't ever annoy us again." He sighed before nodding firmly. "Did she do anything?" "She only called us in the morning." He nodded again. "Stay today here. I'll fix this problem and tomorrow, you can just live like nothing happened." My eyes widened in suprise. "This fast?" I asked. "I'm the biggest Mafia Leader of Korea. I also have the Mafia Leader of Japan as partner. The US is nothing compared to me." Yoongi smirked at us as Jimin pushed his hair back, relieved that he's finally free tomorrow. The maid came up to us and gestured us to follow her. She showed us the rooms and we left Chanyeol in another room.

We don't want him to see the things we do at night. He's too young for that. There were already clothes in the closet as we didn't pack anything. Me and Jimin layed on the bed, tired as fuck. But who am i talking about? Jimin's never tired when it comes to sex. "Baby? How would it be when we fucked here? Do you think these walls are soundproof?" I smirked at him before anwsering. "Wanna try?"

"Hell yeah!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!Hope you liked it and didn't die! Joking. No, not joking. Anyways, try the new song Seniorita of (G) IDLE. It's lit. Literally. I'm obsessed with that shit and also try the new debut song Crown of TXT!!! My children!!! I'm so proud of them!!! Bye, lovelies!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 12 14
✓completed✓ 🌸A girl who knows nothing of her past or her mother, starts getting dreams of a woman running from men with a baby. She takes it as just...
1.1K 65 18
Y/n, a 23 years old girl who's just living her completely normal life and busy trying to make some money by working in a restaurant. One night, she b...
1.3K 55 12
Y/N's life has always been normal and boring. Normal childhood, normal school and a normal job. Everything was just fine but Y/N wanted to have some...
216K 5.1K 31
Y/N is born different. She isn't fond with the crowd. She is suffering from agoraphobia. She's a fan of BTS. But she acts normal because she respect...