Betrayed God (DXD)

Zoroun द्वारा

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... अधिक

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 7

35.2K 361 213
Zoroun द्वारा

Peerage List so Far:

Lucille
Kusara
Grace
Keith

▬ι══════ﺤ

You and your peerage were sitting around the table, across from you was one of the Great Satans, Serafall Levianthan. To say you were nervous was an understatement. Anubis stood off to the side behind you.

Serafall: It's nice to meet you (Y/N), I've heard a lot about you.

(Y/N): It's a pleasure to meet you too.

Serafall: Who are these lovely people.

(Y/N): This would be my peerage.

Serafall: Peerage? But how?

(Y/N): We can discuss that at another time, why are you here?

Serafall: I've come by for a couple of reasons, one of them is to let you know that it may not seem like it. But you have allies in the hells. I am one of them (Y/N), I know what that family did to you.

(Y/N): How do I know I can trust you?

Anubis perked up at that question

Anubis: Not only is Serafall here a longtime friend, but I can also tell when she is lying. Everything she has and will say is the truth I assure you. I'll make sure of that as well.

These words were comforting as you lowered your guard and allowed her to continue with what she was saying.

Serafall: Not only am I an ally, but I was also telling my peerage about this and one of them was so upset about what happened she demanded that I let her join you.

These words shocked you, a piece from one of the great Satans wanted to join you

(Y/N): May I meet her?

Serafall: Of Course.

A red circle appears near Serafall as a small girl appears out if it. She had a strange outfit on.  A lot of her clothes were a light color and she carried around a book almost as big as her.

Serafall: This is her, her name is Jade and I hope she can help you in your endeavors. This won't be a temporary thing either (Y/N). This girl will become a permanent piece.

Jade bows to you all before introducing herself.

Jade: As Serafall said, my Name is Jade. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

(Y/N): It's a pleasure to meet you too, do you have a sacred gear?

Serafall: Her book is her sacred gear, it grants her a special ability called Twilight Mending

(Y/N): Is that like Asia's healing ability?

Serafall: Yep, but it's stronger. The book also has a vast list of spells Grace here is working on mastering, I hope she can be of service to you.

(Y/N): I can't thank you enough.

Serafall: I know one way you can thank me!

(Y/N): Huh?

In a second Serafall was next to you, mere centimeters away from your cheek. Lucille and Jade's shock quickly turned to anger as Serafall's lips made contact with your cheek. She quickly jumps away and twirls as Jade giggles at her old master's attitude.

Serafall: Well I best be off, Jade.

Jade: Yes?

Serafall: Make sure to swing by and grab your stuff, my servants will have them all ready for you to pick up. Remember you're welcome back anytime.

Jade: Thank you.

Jade bows to Serafall before turning to you. Jade is caught off guard though when serafall glomps her with a hug.

Serafall: Bye Everyone!

Everyone waves goodybe to her except Lucille and Grace who are still pissed at Serafall. Another rival has entered the battlefield.

Jade: Now then Master, what piece will you assign me?

(Y/N): You can call me (Y/N), the title master doesn't suit me.

Jade: Alright my King, what piece will you assign me?

(Y/N): You will be my bishop.

The golden bishop piece hovers in front of her before entering into her chest. The familiar golden glow begins to emit from her chest before a golden glow pierces the room. The light fades as Jade stands there, the newest member of the (L/N) household.

(Y/N): Welcome Jade, it's an honor to have you here.

Jade: Thank you for allowing me to join you, I plan to get revenge on what Rias did to you. What a disgusting thing to do

Jade reminds you a lot of Asia herself, you wonder if it's something to do with the sacred gear and who it chooses as its host.

(Y/N): I plan to get revenge as well, but we can discuss that another time. Everyone introduce yourselves to our new friend.

All your previously quiet or annoyed peerage members quickly start chatting with Jade as you walk off to where Anubis is standing. He seemed eager to talk to you about something.

Anubis: Congrats (Y/N), if you find more of these strong individuals and train them well you could easily beat Rias and maybe even challenge Lucifer's peerage

(Y/N): That would be amazing.

Anubis: Yes it wou-

Anubis quickly focuses up as his sentence stops, a serious expression replacing the happy expression that was there.

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Anubis: There is a decent sized wave of energy coming from out of town, you should go check it out.

(Y/N): Alright, let's go, everyone. This will be a good way to get jade used to us and familiar with our abilities.

Everyone quickly ran to you as you teleported to the signal. When you arrived you saw something you wish you could never see. Before you was an entire peerage massacred. Blood was everywhere and you see bits and pieces of them everywhere,

???: Help...

You turn to see that two people were alive but barely. You turn to Jade frantically.

(Y/N): Jade, can you help them?

Jade: Of Course Mast- (Y/N)

Jade runs up to them as she opens her book. A green aura emits from it and slowly encases the two girls. You watched in surprise as the deep wounds disappeared in seconds. In a matter of a few seconds seconds they were fully healed, not one scratch on them. Meanwhile the rest of you stand guard around jade. You and your peerage making sure whoever attacked them can not attack again.

???: Thank you, we owe you our lives.

(Y/N): It's nothing really, I do have a question though if that's alright.

???: Whatever you want to know!

(Y/N): What happened here?

???: There were two of them. One of them was a red-haired girl, the other one was a brown-haired boy who was sickeningly perverted. He killed the boys and threatened to "have fun" with the girls. The red-haired girl didn't allow this and killed everyone else. We managed to survive by playing dead. They called us strays, but that's not true. We were just normal people. A tear was brought to the girl's eye as she recounted her story. You realized quickly who she was talking about. Your peerage is shocked now at Rias now and what she has become capable of.

(Y/N): How can that bitch be so horrible.

???: Y-You know them?

(Y/N): They left me for dead, now me and my peerage here are working on getting stronger and getting them back for all they have done. I've been where you guys are, I know what it feels like.

???: Can we join you?

(Y/N): So soon, don't you have questions or anything?

???: Not only did you save our lives, but you are also enacting revenge on the same people we are.

(Y/N): That makes sense, what are your names?

Rose: My name is Rose, and that is Eva

Rose points to the little girl, they both seemed powerful in their own rights.

(Y/N): If you would like to join so be it, I won't deny you the same revenge I want.

You held out 2 rook pieces in front of either of them. One piece each entered as always through their chest. The recruitment was confirmed on both of them as a familiar glow shimmered out before quickly dissipating.

(Y/N): Now then, let me show you were you will be staying. Even though Grace here healed you it wouldn't be a bad idea for you too get some rest. We can talk more tomorrow, it has been a day for you guys I'm sure.

Eva: Thank you (Y/N), we owe you a lot.

(Y/N): You owe me nothing, now let's get you all some rest.

Rose: Can't argue that

You summon a teleportation circle home as you had one thing on your mind

(Y/N): If it's the last thing I do, I will beat Rias and Issei to an inch of there lives.

▬ι══════ﺤ

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love :) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...