Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
Teams
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Next Day
Challenge
Talent Show
Beth's P.O.V
Duncan's P.O.V
Cameron's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 4
Episode 5

Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony

455 15 3
By zokeduncney

" Team Apple and team Last are tied for last place! So each team will be voting off one person!" Chris says with a smile.

" WHAT?!?" Team Game and Last yelled.

" Yep. Meet me at the campfire in 3 minutes.

Everyone walked away except Blaine and Beth.

" Ok. So I know it's only been like two days , but I like you Beth. I really do, and I'm telling you this now because I know I'm gonna be voted out tonight, and I just wanted to tell you that. " Blaine says blushing.

Beth looks stunned for a moment and the. She leans in for a kiss and Blaine kissed her back. They made out for a little while, and then walked hand in hand to the campfire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.2K 25
in which you join total drama world tour in need for some money, but a certain someone won't make that easy START- JUNE 2ND 2023 END- RANKINGS: ๐Ÿฅ‡in...
24.7K 460 11
I love Total Drama Island so much that I just HAD to write a duncney fic! WARNING! Will include lemons. If you are uncomfortable then I am sorry.
618 41 12
In a last ditch attempt to keep Total Drama alive after Chris's imprisonment, Topher and Sierra recruit new teenagers to partake in a new season on a...
99.9K 2.5K 28
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." You were forced onto Tota...