Educate You

By XSparxFlyX

"I don't like you, Mr. Decarlo," He eyed me with his stormy grey orbs. "The feeling's mutual," In which Newto... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
NOTICE
NOTICE 2
The Link in my bio

Twelve

24.5K 485 138
By XSparxFlyX

"Hey! I'm at the airport now. Will be boarding the plane in about 10 minutes. I can't wait to see you!"

I received Madelyn's text at about 9.40 p.m.

Honestly, I'm so fucking excited right now! I'm finally meeting her again after two whole years...

I cleaned my room since Madelyn will be staying with me until we move out tomorrow. There wasn't much to clean since most of my stuff were packed in bags.

••••

"Ayy! Let's make a move, peaches! You're gonna be late for the grand arrival," Adrian was being the impatient idiot he is.

"Okay, just lemme grab my jacket,"

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry upppp!!!" He yelled and then grinned.

"Shut up! I'm coming!" I laughed at him.

Adrian was driving me to the airport since mom and dad had a party to attend.

"You're done packing?"

"Been done with it ages ago," he replied as he unlocked his car.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I got into the passenger's seat. "But you just got home like an hour ago,"

"I don't run around the house looking for hair brushes and Mickey Mouse bras," he smirked as the engine roared to life.

"Shut up!" I started laughing uncontrollably. "I hate you!" I said as I punched his arm.

"Oi! I drive you to the airport and this is what I get in return!?" He said as the vehicle pulled out of the driveway.

"I love you!" I screamed, before he could say anything else.

"That's a good girl..."

••••

Madelyn's parents had already arrived at the airport. They weren't very close with my parents even though Madelyn and I were birds of a feather.

"Hello, dear!"

"Hi!" I smiled. "10 minutes more, right?"

"Yes," Mrs. Gastrell replied.

"I can see the excitement on your face!" Madelyn's dad smiled.

"I am VERY excited, to be honest," I laughed.

"I see you've gotten yourself a boyfriend," Mrs. Gastrell whispered, wiggling her eyebrows.

Oh my god. I held my laughter in.

She sighed. "Madelyn's been too busy... she told me that she didn't have time to date anyone during her stay in Canada,"

"You don't have to worry about that now," I smiled. "Madelyn's gonna date someone like Adrian very soon,"

"Ooh! What a nice name!" She exclaimed, looking at Adrian, who was busy playing Pokémon Go on his phone.

I nudged him, signaling him to introduce himself.

"What?" He looked up, eyes wide. Noticing that Mrs. Gastrell was staring at him, he shoved his phone in his pocket and instantly transformed into a gentleman.

"Hello, Mrs. Gastrell," He said, extending his hand towards her. "I'm Adrian..." He smiled, as  Madelyn's mom took his hand in hers.
"... Aeliana's brother,"

I was staring at Mrs. Gastrell intently, waiting for her reaction. Her eyes widened as blood rushes to her cheeks. "Brother?"

"Yes, Mrs. Gastrell," Adrian looked confused.

"I'm so sorry, Aeliana dear!"

I broke into a fit of laughter. Adrian was standing there in utter confusion. Seeing his face made me laugh harder. I punched his arm while leaning on his shoulder.

Mr. Gastrell's phone started ringing. "Hello?" His face lit up. "She's here,"

I forced myself to stop mentally screaming. Adrian still didn't give a flying shit.

"There she is!" I yelled, pointing at the short figure walking towards us. "MADELYNNNN!" i ran towards her, screaming.

Madelyn dropped her bags and ran towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a bone crushing hug. "OMG Aelianaaaa!" she started crying. "I missed you so much!"

"Well darling, the feeling was mutual!"

"Mom!" Madelyn ran towards her parents.

Adrian stood next to me awkwardly. "What was that eyebrow wiggling between you and Mrs. Gastrell about?"

"What!?" I chuckled.

He stared at me blankly, waiting for my answer. "She thought you were my boyfriend!"

"What!?" Adrian broke into a fit of laughter. "Ew!" he continued to laugh like a maniac. "She's probably the first person who failed to see the resemblence,"

"No she isn't!" I laughed.

"What!?" Adrian raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing," I grinned at him, trying to avoid answering the question.

"Aeliana, dear," Mrs. Gastrell kept a hand on my shoulder. "Take good care of Madelyn,"

"Mom!" Madelyn giggled. "We promise to take care of each other. Right Li?"

"Yes!" I assured Mrs. Gastrell.

"Mom, I lived alone in Canada for two whole years," Madelyn pointed out. "this is nothing when compared to that,"

"Don't worry, Mrs. Gastrell. I'll be keeping an eye on them anyways," Adrian butted in.

"Oh! Is that so?" Mrs. Gastrell seemed highly satisfied by the fact that the self-appointed bodyguard will be keeping an eye on her daughter.

"Adrian will be moving into the neighboring building," I tried to make things clear.

"You didn't tell me about this," Madelyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Trust me, you didn't wanna know this sooner," I rolled my eyes.

Adrian flashed a satisfied grin.

I hate you...

****

We arrived at home and got ready for bed. Everything's ready for tomorrow. Words cannot explain how excited I am to move into an apartment with my best friend.

"Li!" Madelyn lay her head on my shoulder. "I'm tired,"

"Of course you are," I said. "Now go to sleep. I'll set an alarm for tomorrow!"

"I'm really excited, but I honestly don't have the energy to celebrate,"

"I know, babe. I've got so much to tell you, but that can wait till tomorrow," I smiled. "Now shut up and close your eyes before I go fetch the duct tape,"

"Fine!" she jumped on my bed. "Night, bitch." she smirked.

"I hate you," I laughed.

****

"MORNING SUNSHINE!"

"Shut the hell up, Adrian!"

"That was dad," Adrian muttered, leaning against the door.

HOLY SHIT! Thank the gods, I addressed Adrian specifically.

"What's your phone doing on the floor?" he gestured at my phone, laying on the floor beside the bed.

"What?"

"Just come downstairs," he turned to walk away. "Breakfast's ready,"

"Madelyn, wake up!" I nudged her. "We're late,"

"No, we're not," she mumbled in her sleep. "It's still 6!"

"No, it's eight,"

"That's..."

Nothing...

"It's what?" I knew she was bluffing.

"...still too early,"

"Let's go," I pulled the duvet off her and dragged her downstairs.

****

"Oh my god it's so spacious what the fuck!?"

"You're yelling like it's a bad thing!" Adrian said, as he carried my bags inside.

"I feel exhilarated, actually," I grinned from ear to ear.

"What a way to express it,"

I punched his arm. "You thank me for carrying your luggage by punching me?" He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Ungrateful peach,"

"Aww!" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Gracias, hermano!"

"Mm hm," he ruffled my hair. "Wherever you go, you two better be back at 11. I'll be here at 11 every night,"

"Yes, sir!" Madelyn was the first to agree unconditionally.

Adrian smiled at her and nodded.

"But what if there's a party?" I pulled on the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'll be there to pick you up at 11,"

"What if it's an 'only-girls' party?"

"I'll be in the car at the gate,"

"You're taking this very seriously, aren't you?"

"Yes," He said with a straight face. "Yes I am,"

"I pity your girlfriend,"

And with that, he grabbed me by my ear. "I can get another girlfriend," he flicked my forehead. "But I can't get another annoying sister, can I?"

"Staaahp! I'll cry," I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you!"

"That's sweet, But I'll still be here every night at 11,"

"Dammit,"  I pouted.

"Hey guys," Madelyn spoke up. "What do you say we go out for dinner tonight?"

"Ooo! Yes!" I was totally excited. "Adrian's paying," I smiled at him, sweetly.

"Oi!" He yelled. "All I've been doing with the money I earn, is spending it on you!"

"I know, you're such an amazing brother," I batted my eyelashes at him.

"I swear to god you're so fucking annoying,"

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.4K 72
❝It's okay to feel it all. It's okay to feel it half. Or nothing, nothing at all. The moon isn't always full.❞ -ventum ღ Life was an infinite ocean...
3.7K 201 47
i, ayda winters, have a secret. one that no one knows, one that i don't plan on telling anyone. yet one that plagues my thoughts everyday. i told m...
4K 30 6
18+ His eyes sparkle, almost predatory. He is just as furious as me. He grabs hold of my chin, his thumb pressing down right below my lip, my mouth p...
477K 11.1K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’˜π’† 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’‚π’π’š π’Œπ’Šπ’π’… 𝒐𝒇 π’Šπ’π’‡π’π’–π’†π’π’„π’† 𝒐𝒏 π’Šπ’ 𝒐𝒖𝒓...