Loving Her ~ Book FIVE

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden... More

COPYRIGHT.
Loving Her
My Girl
Three's A Crowd
Speed
We Bought A Zoo
The Hangover
50 First Dates
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Guess Who's Coming For Dinner
The Morning After
The Holiday
The Hangover....part II
The Pursuit of Happiness
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Maybe Baby
Something's Gotta Give
Monster In Law
The Castle
Where The Heart Is
Autumn Sonata
Not A Chapter!!
Boys Don't Cry
Cheaper By The Dozen
The Hangover...Part III
The Princess Bride
Earth Angel
Untamed Heart
Forever Young
Ghost
Update Info
What Dreams May Come
10 Things I Hate About You
No Strings Attached
Baby Boom
The Proposal
Junior
Parenthood
She's Having a Baby
Family Update
Beaches
Nine Months
My Sister's Keeper
Road Trip
Sweet November
The Family Tree
Love or Whatever

P.S. I Love You

62.3K 1.3K 357
By HeatherJachmann

P.S. I Love You

7th July 2041 (Georgie 26wks 0 days, Ash 29wks 6 days, Lexi 27wks 1 day, Tahni 29wks 0 days)

Aidan's POV

I looked down at my sleeping girlfriend, my beautiful pregnant girlfriend and admired her gorgeous face. My love for Georgie is so overwhleming at times but the feeling of it is so amazing. Being with this wonderful woman has made my heart whole again and I'm glad she's in my life and Maci's. Carefully stepping closer to the side of the bed Georgie was spread out on, I leaned down and kissed her parted lips softly. She let out a small moan and then moved slightly before relaxing again.

"I love you." I whispered softly and then stood up staight and smiled down at her as she moved again. The bump hasn't made it easy for her to sleep lately and it's good to see her getting some rest. Not long now and we'll be meeting that little baby and it can't come any sooner. With another quick glance at my girl, I walked slowly out of our bedroom so I didn't disturb her more and then walked to Mace's room.

Mace and I are doing something special today. It's the right time to do this and it's the final part, the last piece I have to do to completely give myself to Georgie. Before I turned the handle for Maci's room, I looked down at my left hand, my thumb rolling the ring around that has been there since the day Callie put it there. The tattoo visible underneath the gold band, the new tattoo I had gotten to cover Callie's name. Her name is now delicately intertwined in a celtic pattern that I had gotten to cover it. I got a few strange looks from the tattoo guy but covering it was the better option.

"Mace honey, are you ready?" I called out for her as I opened the door. When I walked through the door, I chuckled and almost fell over all her clothes that she had spread out over the floor. Holy crap, she's almost four years old and she's already doing this. Fun times ahead for when she's in those teenage years. I've lived with Izzy and just this mess reminds me of her. I'm in deep trouble if she's anything like her Aunty.

"Yup." she called out, I started to pick up a few of her clothes that she had thrown all over the floor. She's a little cutie. I've already dressed her I just left her in here while I left Georgie a note, and she left this mess in that time. The last thing I need is Georgie freaking out when she wakes up and finds the house empty.

"Good girl, come on leave that until later." I said as I moved closer to where she was standing at her dressing table. I looked at all her little pink and purple girlie stuff all lined up neatly and in order. Nice to see she can keep that part of her room tidy.I waited another minute and when she finished, she turned around and she had found the small box I had hidden for when she's older. It's one of Callie's and inside it were all her rings.

"Sweetie, what are you doing with that?" I asked her as I got down to her level, I got down on my knees and held my hand out for the box. Mace walked up to me and placed it in my palm.

"Me give one Mummy too." she said and looked up at me with hopeful eyes. My heart melted and a big smile spread across my face, she's never been so adorable than right now. I looked down at the box and slowly lifted the lid, the first ring my eyes found was Callie's wedding ring. I picked it up and read the engraved words on the inside.

Aidan's Wife 14/02/36

Maci was looking at me curiously as I kept examining the ring. I never had the rings buried with Callie as I wanted to keep them for Maci, so she's got some special items of her mothers. It's moved me that she wants to give one away. I'm more warmed that she remembered what I had told her what we are doing today. This is something I need to do, it's the last step.

"It's pwetty Daddy." she said as she reached her small hand out and grabbed it from mine. She slipped it on each finger as she played with it, the emeralds and diamonds sparkled as it hit the light. Callie's engagement ring is it's other half and with a much bigger emerald in the centre with diamonds surrounding it. I found them in an antique store in America while we were travelling around, she loved them.

"How about we use this box? Daddy will get another for the other rings." I said as I got up from the floor and opened up her jewellery box and placed the remaining rings into it. I didn't do a very good job at hiding this box, they are going to be for her sixteenth birthday. Maybe she could pass them down to her daughter one day.

The thing that scares me the most is that Mace may suffer the same fate as her mother and her grandmother. Callie's mum passed away when Cal was only three years old, the same kind of thing that took my wife's life. We only found out that Callie may inhereit the medical condition during one of our routine prenatal appointments, as her Dad was told that his wife's death was unexplained and probably a once of thing. That was hard to hear and both Cal and Tyson were shocked that it was passed onto her. It's scary thinking about it but at least we can get tests done and hopefully prevent anything from happening to Maci. We had all that planned for Callie after Maci was born but it was too late.

"Here Daddy." she said as she came up to me and as I held out the box she placed the ring inside. Once the ring was in there, I closed it and put it in my pocket. Taking my daughters hand, we walked quietly through the house and out to the car. When we got outside, the rain looked like it had stopped which is good timing. Even if it does rain, we won't care. It's more fun.

"We have cake today Daddy?" Maci asked as we pulled up at our destination. I chuckled and shook my head. She's addicted to cake, I think I'm going to have a little baker in years to come.

"We could make one later if you like, we can make on with Mummy." I smiled to her as I unbuckled her from her car seat. She'll be in her element soon as we are having a huge family gathering to celebrate the July babies that consist of Brax, Lexi, Emmy, Ruby, Maddox and Xahlia all having birthdays close together.

"Yes!" she cheered and did a little fist pump as I let her go. She didn't stay still, she took off and ran through the gates of the cemetery and left me to lock the door and grab the small trowel. As I got closer to the place where Callie rests, I could see Maci moving around the headstone and what looked like she was cleaning. Just like we always do when we come here. I love how she just knows what to do. When I got to her, she was talking her little head off and it was the sweetest thing.

"Daddy makes me a baby sissy. Me gonna pway her and helps." Maci chatted as she placed the small bunch of soursobs that she plucked from the grass next to the headstone. I stopped and just listened to her as I didn't want to disturb her time.

"Meme is gots a sissy too. Untle Tade makes bubby like Daddy too. Untle Rax got lots of bubbies. He not share wif Daddy no." I had to cover my mouth as I almost burst out laughing at what she just said. She is so fucking adorable. I love this little girl so much. Can't believe she just said that Brax doesn't share his kids with me. The things that come out of that little mouth of hers. I heard her sigh and then sit down against the headstone, just like I do so I walked closer and gave her a smile when she loooked up at me.

"Those flowers looks pretty, did you pick them?" I asked her as I got down on my knees in front of her and placed the trowel on the grass. My pocket was bulging with the box that was in it and with the note that I had written last night.

"Yep." she grinned and then picked up the trowel and started to try and dig a whole in the grass. I took a deep breath and reached into my pocket to pull out the box. Once I had it in my hand I placed it onto the ground next to my knees and then grabbed the note. I slowly peeled the folded paper open to read the note once more before I placed it inside the box with the ring.

My Dearest Callie,

Not a day goes by where you're not in my thoughts and dreams. Somedays it feels like you are right beside me and I like to think that you are. I know you are watching over both Mace and I, and I hope that I'm doing the best I can to raise our daughter. She means the world to me and I know you'll be with her each step of her life. I just wish you were here to see the her, she lights up any room she walks into and is loved so much by everyone. She sure will keep me on my toes when she's older.

In this box lays the item that come from one of the best days of my life. The day I married you. You had every part of me and most of all my heart and you will always remain there until the day I die. One day I will see you again but for now I know you are our guardian angel.

Each day I see you, through our precious little girl. Those gorgeous emerald eyes, that firey golden hair that curls at the tips. I see you through our baby's eyes and I know you are always there with us. I will promise that I will give her everything she needs. To tell her the stories of our time together. To tell her how much we wanted and loved her from the very first moment we knew she was coming. Even before we made her.

I will hold you close to my heart and I will never forget our time together. I will always be your husband and Maci will always be your daughter. We love you and miss you lots.

Forever in our hearts, forever in our souls.

Forever yours,

Love Aidan and Maci Willow

xoxoxoxoxox

p.s I Love You

I let out a shaky breath as I read over the note. A warm tear sliding down my face was wiped away from a small hand and I looked at maci as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She always knows when her Daddy is upset and always does her best to comfort me and it's the same thing her Mummy would always do.

"Daddy sad." she whispered and then moved back and kissed me on the cheek. I gave her a smile and then pulled her back into me and gave her a the biggest hug back.

"Daddy's okay Mace. I love you." I said as i relished in the feel of being wrapped around my daughter. There are not enough words to describe how much and how special this beautiful little girl means to me.

"Wuv you Daddy." she said before trying to squirn out of my embrace. I chuckled and released her and watched as she got back onto the grass and handed me the trowel.

"Wait a minute, Daddy needs to do something first." I said as I opened the box. Maci was watching on curiously as I folded the note back up and then kissed it. I passed it to her and she looked at it for a minute before doing the same thing as I did. She carefully put it to rest in the bottom of the box, Callie's wedding ring was placed onto the note.

"Dig now Daddy." she said as she went to close the box but I put my hand over it. There's one more thing that needs to go inside.

"One more princess." I whispered as I looked down at my left hand. The glare from the sun shone on the ring as I twirled it on my finger and then ever so slowly slid it off. My finger feels naked already without it on there. It's going to take a few days, maybe a few weeks to get used to not having a ring on that finger. I lifted the ring to eye level and read the words that were engraved on the inner and smiled.

Callie's Husband 14/02/36

Just as we did on the day we exchanged vows, I pressed the cool metal to my lips and kissed the ring softly. Without wasting more time, and ignoring the impatient look I was getting from my daughter, I placed my wedding ring beside Callie's. Maci then gave me this look and then closed the box. Just like her mother.

"You're bossy." I chuckled as I picked up the trowel and began to dig a hole in the centre of the plot. Mace watched on as I made a deep enough hole for the box to fit. Hopefully I can make it look like nothing was tampered with, the thing I don't need is having someone come alone and find them. That would seriously piss me off but there's no one around right now so that's good.

"It's time now Mace." I whsipered and sat back a little, the both of us in the same position and facing the hole. Mace nodded and picked up the box and then tossed it into the hole. I winced as I thought the lid came off with the force she threw it. When looking down it was okay so I started to cover it over with the soil. Once it was all covered, I grabbed Mace's hand and took her for a walk over to the park that was opposite the cemetry. My fingers playing with the empty place on my finger the whole time. It feels so weird.

"Mace, do you know how we both love Georgie. Like lots and lots." I said softly as we walked through the lush garden. It's beautiful here, and the rain is being nice and staying away.

"Yup, mes wuvs her. She's my new Mummy." she said excitedly, I smiled as she bounced up and down and she had a cute expression on her face as she glanced up at me. I stopped and held both her hands in mine and got down to her level.

"She is. How would you feel if Daddy asked Mummy to marry him?" I asked nervously, I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now and it's time I made an honest woman out of Georgie. She's filled my heart again and I know she's perfect for me. The way she loves and cares for both Mace and I is extraordinary and I'm glad that Cade and Izzy pushed me into asking her out. Mace scrunched her face up and tilted her head to the side, that same confused look Callie would get. They are so alike, it's unreal and Mace will never know just how much.

"Okay. Do you know how Aunt Ash wore that pretty white dress that day and Daddy stood next Uncle Cade before he was putting a ring on Aunt Ash and you got to wear that pretty dress." I explained and she was thinking for a minute before she started grinning and then nodding her head.

"Daddy wants to do that with Mummy, Daddy wants to marry her." I said finally admiting it out loud and asking my daughter for permission to marry my girl. Her face lit up brightly and she started to bounce up and down in excitement.

"Morro Daddy." she shouted and making me chuckle, she looks happy and I'm glad she is. She's going to be waiting a little longer than tomorrow for the any type of wedding. Georgie has to say yes first, but I know deep down that I have nothing to worry about. Besides that she's having my baby, she loves me just as much as I love her.

"It's a little too soon for that princess, but I promise it will be soon and you will get to wear another pretty dress just like you did that day." I smiled and hoped that was a good enough reply for her. She is my baby girl and I'll give her what she wants but a wedding tomorrow is something that needs more planning. Picturing Georgie walking towards me in an amazing dress makes my heart beat faster.

"Otay, we go homes now." she sighed dramatically which always makes me laugh at how she reacts to things. I stood up reached for her hand and started to make our way back to the car. When we arrived at the carpark, I noticed a familiar car parked beside mine and a blonde woman climbing out of the drivers seat. Opening the door up for Mace to jump in, I gave Chloe a smile and then made my way over to her.

"Hey Chloe, how's everything going?" I asked her as she closed the door. Just looking into her eyes, I could tell she's still looking lost and heartbroken. I would be too if I lost my partner, in a way I did. I had worked with Ben ever since I joined the force and now he's gone. He's left a beautiful woman and gorgeous kid behind and it's very sad.

"I'm getting there, Harrison is so lost without him. He's still waiting for him to walk through the door." she said trying to hold back her tears. Just the tone of her voice gave her sadness away, I wish I could make her happy. I wish Ben was still here as well. That day was a nightmare. If I ended up going with Ben and Trav. I would have been dead. It was a last second thing where I had to go back to the truck, I had only gotten five metres and the sound of gunshots ricocheted through the air.

"I'm always here if you need anything, remember that." I said softly and walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. That whole day was messed up. I was on the way home with Rich when we heard the news report in the car, I think I had almost died of heart failure. We knew that Chloe and Trav's wife were informed immediately and we were just waiting for clearance to leave after the siege. Then when we got to Mum and Dad's I was so scared. I saw Dad on the ground and then Georgie suddenly went down. My whole life flashed through my eyes and that was a feeling I never wanted to feel again.

"I will, thanks Aidan. I better go." she pulled back when there was a cry from the car. I looked through the window and saw Harrison. I wish I could do more to help them. Standing back more, I watched as she reached in and picked him up and then without another word, walked into the cemetery. Maci started talking to herself, I turned and walked to my side of the car and then drove us home.

"Now, no telling Mummy what we did today. Daddy wants to make it special for her." I whispered to Mace as I unbuckled her from her seat. Cade was across the road in the garden with Mia and as soon as Maci saw them her face got that happy excited look.

"Otay Daddy, me go pway Meme?" she asked, her eyes bright and almost to that point where she looked really scary and hyped up on sugar. I laughed and put her down on the ground and walked her to the curb. Well she was running and i was trying to hold her back.

"Maci, the road is dangerous. Calm down. I'll help you across to Uncle Cade and then after I check on Mummy, I'll be over there." I explained, she was nodding even faster then before and once she hit the footpath on the opposite side of the road, she was gone and giggling with Mia and Evie. Crazy girls. I ran inside to see if Georgie was awake and when I got to our room I could hear the water running in the en suite. When opening the door, I grinned and perved her naked body from the door frame.

"Don't just stand there, get in and wash my back." she ordered as her head tilted back and the water ran through her hair. She's got eyes in the back of her head this woman. I chuckled and stripped out of my clothes and closed the door behind me. Once I was butt naked, I joined my girl and wrapped my arms around her waist so my hands rested on our baby.

"Where have you been?" she asked and leaned her back into my chest, the water was warm and felt nice runnning over my skin. I guess she didn't get my note then.

"Mace and I went for a drive." I said with a shrug, I can't let slip what we've done today because that will give everything away. Now I just have to try and find a way to propose to her and pray that Maci doesn't spill the beans either.

"Did you go buy me some brie and crackers, I have been dying for those all night." she whined and placed her hands on mine and intertwined our fingers. Lucky for me, I stocked up on some of that cheese last night and hid a packet so she would scoff the lot in five minutes.

"Sure did sweetheart, now lets make good use of this alone time while Mace is over the road." I chuckled as I spun her around gently and then pressed her up against the cold tiled wall. Georgie has completely stolen my heart and I can't wait to see what the future brings for us and our babies.

"Show me what you got stud." she giggled and ran her finger tips slowly up my chest and when her hands reached my shoulders, her hands locked around my neck and she pulled my head into hers.

"You better hold on tight then sugar." I smirked and then crashed my lips to hers and then spent the next hour making sure my sexy woman got all the pleasure she needs. Life is good right now and it's just going to get better from here.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!!

sorry for the wait but I had a very hectic week at work, I done 8 shifts in 7 days and I was so exhausted and too tired to even get any writing done. i wish some of you would understand that I am not a machine and do have a life... and now I'm sick lol...so yay for me!

Anyways, as the babies are approaching their births, I have the sexes and names sorted for Aidan's, Cade's and Tahni's.... I need you help or what I was hoping some kind of competition to get the sex and name of baby Brax.

I'll give you guys until monday to come up with a name, 1st and middle name and must sound good with Taylor...and maybe go along with Brax and Lexi's tradition and have an x in there somewhere....you can leave it here in the comments, or inbox me what you want baby Brax number 6 to be named and also the sex of the bubs as well. I'll dedicate the chapter to whoever wins...I will be writing all names down and then getting one of the kids to pick it out, so you know I didn't favour any lol

Don't forget....they already have Jaxon Matthew Scott, Xahlia Hannah, Alexander Edward, Maddox William and Beatrix Isabella

And some suggestions on how Aidan can ask Georgie to marry him...something different but nice

Until next time, see you soon!

I've updated my profile on here too, so if you want to check out what I have instored, you'll find it there.

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
25.4K 1.3K 44
**Book 2 in the Coda Paxton Series** From the very moment I met Oakley Meisner, I knew my life was going to change, big time. As if my world wasn't m...
3.9M 66.7K 30
Book ONE of "The Taylor Family Series" ~ Follow the journey of newlyweds Matthew and Summer Taylor as they start their new life together as husband a...
470K 17.5K 54
"THE FINAL CHAPTER." • • • Campbell West Cade has been through a lot of trauma in her seventeen y...