Framed Deception (Yandere M...

By Cloakedranger

After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to th... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Sip
Wait
Meet
Pass
Bite
Confuse
Rip
Drive
Shop
Pick
Confront
Unnerve
Ring
Rearrange
Drift
Examine
Worry
Choose
Hurry
Snap
Repaint
Recount
Dine
Threaten
Drip
Complete
Win
Discover
Investigate
Disclose
Doubt
Trust
Sleep
Watch
Dry
Switch
Attain
Live
Infuriate
Scurry
Stroll
Kneel
Welcome
Dress
Address
Discuss
Seal
Comfort
Lock
Epilogue
A/N:
Published Version!!!

Formulate

2.7K 166 18
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Crinkling resonated around the room as movement occurred under fabric. Some crumbs decorated the floor and sheets, and empty dishes were stacked atop both nightstands; it was lovely, then.

Like on mornings past, (f/n) reached out her hands towards the source of warmth that she adored so much; however, her right hand never found him. Rather, it slid into an opened bag of finished barbeque chips. She furrowed her brows some as her hand moved around in the wrapper. Confusion covered her expression, and laughter awoke her mind. It tickled her ears, and her hand was freed from the food packaging prison.

"Still hungry?" a voice chuckled out melodically.

She steadily peeked open her left eye. Perplexed sleepiness dominated it. "Wh-what?" she asked groggily, her eyes searching for what he was referring to. When her eyes landed on the empty bag, a slight hint of heat greeted her cheeks before she couldn't help but laugh tiredly. "I guess so. Any left?"

Playing along with her, he tilted the opening towards him and pretended to examine the inside thoroughly. "A crumb or two." He pointed the bag towards her. "Interested?"

Slightly, she leaned up on her right elbow and investigated the internals of it. Two small crumbs were left. "Why not," she mumbled, amused. Her hand reached in and grabbed the tiny pieces before she ate them. Her tongue ran over her bottom lip afterwards out of instinct more than anything else.

Edmund moved the bag back, crumpled it up and threw it into the waste bin. (F/n) fell back onto the bed, but she moved closer to him so that she could rest her head on his lap. "How long have you been up?" Her fingers smoothed out some of the sheets absentmindedly.

"Ten minutes about." His fingers reached down and combed through her locks soothingly. She instantly relaxed under his touch. "Though, I think that we should skip breakfast." Her eyes scanned over all of the empty dishes and a few other chip bags before she laughed in agreement.

"Let's just relax in bed for a bit longer." A small yawn followed, and his fingers paused as he admired the cuteness of it. "I think that I'm still in a food coma." She cuddled more into him.

"Well, I did say that we'd do what you want to do today." A soft smile greeted her lips. "While we're relaxing, though, I'd like to discuss something with you." A hum from her indicated him to carry on. "Our wedding, are you fine keeping it small?"

"I wouldn't mind. My parents are off on a tour of the states for a year right now as part of their retirement plans." She rolled over onto her back and stared up at him. "Besides, I take it that you don't want to wait a year." (F/n) laughed some. "It did only take about a few months for you to propose after all."

"You caught me." He held up his hands teasingly, and she shook her head at the gesture in mirth. "But, I was thinking that it could be just the two of us and the officiant. It could be in another month." Momentarily, she froze. (F/n) had been thinking at least two. Then again if it would be just the two of them, planning wouldn't be quite as complicated. It probably was manageable.

Noting her look, he reassured, "I already know who to contact and how to make it happen. I just need you to trust me."

Gently, she smiled up to him. "You already told me to trust you, and I do." A chuckle escaped her. "And, you own a chain of art stores. You're sure to come up with something that'll stun the both of us." Her hands reached over to his, and she ran her fingers along his palms tenderly.

"Thank you, and I will. It'll be a perfect celebration for two."

"What about your aunt, though?" Her eyes scanned his cautiously. Rarely, he had brought up his family before, but, during the last month, he had confirmed that she was still living. That had been it, and she hadn't pressed more on the topic. Back then, he had seemed like he had wanted to change topics as quick as possible. Now, there was a flash of hesitance in his eyes.

"She won't be able to make it. She'll visit you before the wedding, though, so that she can meet you. After that, however, she'll need to head back to her work and tend to her gardening business."

Something seemed off about his wording. (F/n) removed her hands from his and sat up straight on the bed. She crossed her legs and faced him again. "Visit me?" Her words were slow, and her tone questioning. "What about you?" Edmund didn't answer immediately. "Edmund?" she questioned, worried.

"Unfortunately, the reason why work on Monday is so important is because I'll be heading out of town. I have a project that'll take the month to complete, but I'll return for our wedding of course. And, my aunt can take you shopping for your wedding dress."

Eyes widening, she pressed her hands into her knees. "What?!" she yelled quietly. "Shouldn't we wait, then? Even if you're planning it, and I do trust you with that, I still want to help out with our wedding besides my dress."

"Any idea you have, you can tell my aunt or me still. I do plan to call you, (f/n), while I'm away." His left hand rested on her right cheek. Part of her wished to move away so that she could appear more agitated by the news, but she couldn't. Edmund's hand felt so nice against her. She could melt into its light and caring touch.

"It won't be the same." A sigh parted from her. "Can't you work on this project afterwards?"

"And, have it possibly compromise our honeymoon?" He raised a brow to her.

At that, she couldn't argue. "And, you can't move it out till later than that?" He shook his head, and she hanged hers some. "Well if it's that important ..." Suspicion started to creep in, and she narrowed her eyes at him. "The timing is rather ... odd. Is there something going on besides work?" She leaned forward more. "Are you going to meet directly with some of those contacts?"

Entertained, he smirked some. "It's a possibility." Edmund tapped her on the tip of her nose. "Now, do you understand why I can't move it?" She didn't nod her head yet. "Yes, I do have work that I can't miss on Monday, but I also want to work on something for our marriage. If I wait, the honeymoon gets pushed back, and the effect won't be as grand." Her lips parted, and he pressed his right index finger to them. "And, yes. It'll take a month. I can't shorten it."

Slightly, a pout fell on her expression before she relaxed her shoulders and gave in. He removed his finger and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. (F/n) smiled some against it before he pulled back. Meeting his eyes, she agreed, "Fine, I understand. Just make sure to call." Her hands gripped the fabric of her long, midnight blue and cotton nightgown, which Edmund thought was modestly adorable and suited her.

"Of course." He reached his right hand forward and moved back strands of her hair. "Even though I'm looking forward to this project, I'm going to miss you immensely." A slight smile fell upon his lips. "Think of it this way, though. We'll really be sticking to the tradition of me not seeing your wedding gown before the ceremony."

An appreciative smirk graced her lips. "Yes, it does seem like that'll be the case." Her smirk gradually morphed into a grin. "Though, this means that we really have to enjoy today. And, I have planned what we should do next." He quirked a brow. "You can bring us coffee, and we can sit on the balcony." She crossed her arms. "It's only fair that you get it after what you just pulled."

Chuckling, he complied. "Well, I doubt that they'll have anything as good as Bread and Books, but it should be suitable. Cappuccino?" She nodded, and he got out of the bed. "I'll change and be on my way, then. I shouldn't be too long." Edmund headed off into the bathroom, and she slackened her shoulders once he was out of sight. Him being gone for a month and right before their now agreed upon wedding date didn't sit right with her, but she would trust him. He simply was throwing a massive surprise for her, and she would get to meet his aunt finally. There were positives to his absence, though; she wished that there wouldn't be any negatives, but that was unrealistic.

Thankfully, a cup of coffee was on its way, which would clear her head for the day. If they got lucky, it would be similar to their favorite coffee shop. After all, they hadn't been able to frequent the café quite as much as they had used to, but that had made it all the more of a treat when they had gone.

Pushing back some strands of her hair, she moved off of the bed and started to pick up any crumbs or wrappers that had fallen on the floor before she deposited them into the waste bin. The bathroom door was closed as she past by it, and her cheeks heated up some. In a month, there really wouldn't be a reason to keep it closed. Quite a few images that were worthy of volcano-level heat to her cheeks appeared in her mind, and she forced her eyes away from the door.

Her feet turned away, and she headed for the balcony. She opened the sliding door and stepped on out. The morning breeze was cool and welcoming. Leaning on the railing, she told herself that the wedding would be perfect for them and that Edmund's absence wouldn't be too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.3K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
4.9K 110 27
you are an independent young female who works in a busy office in Seoul. your workplace is also near a music production studio called 'big hit'. yo...
1K 79 3
First Yandere Book. Don't get your hopes up. (Heavily descriptive. Might be boring for those who wants to get to the action sooner) (Side Project. Li...
20.6K 643 28
Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional detective as an assistant for 2 months. Howe...