Solby One Shots

By larissafreader

Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and somet... More

Highschool boy
Unwell
Party
Abusive escape
He'll never like me
Christmas kiss
My bully's friend likes me?
I will have him pt1
I will have him pt2
I will have him pt3
Why won't you just listen
Getting caught
The man of my dreams
Love
Love pt2
A tad jealous
Valentines
Distressed on the ground
Sleep disturbance pt1
Alcohol can start relationships?
Sleep disturbance pt3
Protective
Smiles to Tears
Ice cold
The years go by easy with you
Salty kiss
Suicide bridge
Powerful storms
Sickened
The prank
Take my breath away
Jealous
Family moments
Under the table
Attempting baking
If you pass, you get a reward
I can't dance Sam
Truth or Dare
Drunk boyfriend
It's addicting
Laser tag
Writers block
Exploration gone wrong
Student to Boyfriend pt 1
Student to boyfriend pt2
I was.. doing things
Apocalypse
Uh oh
Sam's love for Colby's rings
Prom
Our last pleasure?⚠️
Colby's blonde
Self control
Jake the kissblocker
Unexpected
Ending

Sleep disturbance pt2

1.2K 20 9
By larissafreader

9:47.AM

Holy shit, I fell asleep. I actually did it.
I smile as a strong feeling of success washes over me, I turn over hoping to see Colby. But instead I only see the wall and the blanket of the bed folded over. "Colby.."-I muttered quietly, I look around the room, then Colby walks in.

"Morning Sammy, thought I'd bring you breakfast in bed"-He smiled walking over to me, with tray that had a variety of food.

He handed it to me as I happily took it. Once it was securely in my hands, he sat on the bed as it dipped down.

"I did it Colby I fell asleep"-I say happily, but still in shock.

"I know love, I'm so proud of you"-He smiled leaning in placing a kiss on my forehead.

"But we have to go out at 11, I've booked you a appointment to see a psychologist. Hopefully we can sort out your sleeping. I hate seeing you scared, it breaks my heart"-He said grabbing a hold of my hand, looking at me waiting for my response.

"Thank you Colby,but I'm not sure it'll help. I was taken to one by my aunt,they just said I need to set a sleeping schedule and stick to it, sleeping was the thing I was struggling with."-I sigh grabbing the spoon which sat in a bowl of cereal feeding myself some.

"I'll get you the help you need Sam, and you can count on that"-Colby smiles, kissing Sam on the nose, and walking over to Sam's closet. I watch him rummage through it until he picks something and tosses it over to the bed.

"Put that on love take your time I'll see you downstairs and we'll go"-He smiles, as I return a real smile back watching him leave. As I sit in my position I open my mouth yet again to tell something to Colby.

"Thank you Colby I love you!"-I yelled hearing happiness in my own voice.

"I love you too Sammy"-I can almost hear him smile through his words.

10:34.AM

I make my way to the living room, as I see Colby on his phone leaning on the counter I notice he hasn't seen me yet, so I decide to sneak up behind him. I quietly make my way behind Colby and wrap my arms around him hugging him tightly, I feel him jump as I chuckle to his sudden action.

"Sammy"-He laughs. I just smile, as he turns around.

"You seem a lot happier"-He said putting both his hands on the sides of my face to angle my face better, as he gently pecks me on the lips.

"Yeah.. I'm proud that i even managed to sleep. But if it weren't for you Colby I'd look so much worse. You take such good care of me and I am very appreciative of that, thank you Colby"-I say with a great care in my voice hugging him tightly.
He chuckles leading it with a grin.

"Come on let's go"-He smiled grabbing my hand, as he gets the keys which sit on the counter opening the door as we both walk out to his car. Once we get in the car I start to feel nervous as my palms start to get a little sweaty making me wipe them on my jeans. Colby noticed this.

"What's wrong Sam"-He said starting to put the car into gear but still interested into what I had to say.

"I-I'm nervous Colby. I'm gonna have to talk a lot I'm not good at that"-I stutter as I start to feel like my insides have just turned.

"It's ok Sammy this is for the better,I'll go in with you and make sure I'll help you. Just give me a signal, but know some of it you will have to answer ok love"-He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Ok Colby, I trust you."-I said putting my own hand on top of his as I smile looking out the window waiting for the 15 minute drive to begin.

11.00.AM

As Colby and I walk through the automatic doors as it beeps, I stop walking out of no where. Colby grabs a hold of my hand.

"It's ok Sammy, I'm here for you. Everything will be alright, I promise"-He said reassuring me. I nod, as I tighten my grip on his hand.

We walk to the reception, as we saw a lady typing very fast onto the key board.

"Who are you booked in for"-She asks looking at the both of us.

"Sam Golbach"-I reply. As I watch her finger go over the mouse as she scrolls down the page which was on her screen.

"Ok, just take a seat shouldn't be too long"-She said pointing to the rows of seats.

11:10.AM

"Sam Golbach"-A lady walks out smiling, I look at Colby, grab his hand as I stood up. She smiles as she waits for us to get closer.

"Hello how are you guys"-She asks happily.

"We're good, just a couple things which is exactly why we're here"-Colby answers for me. She opens the door to her office, and guides us to some chairs, as we take a seat in front of her.

"So Sam.. tell me what's been going on, even little details so I can piece them together"-She asks intertwining both of her hands resting them on her desk leaning forward.

"Well I have a really big struggle sleeping, b-because of these voices. And I have lost appetite, and I'm just never motivated"-I manage to say, looking her in the eye for some of it, but to shy to keep eye contact.

"Ok Sam thanks for telling me. What do these 'voices' say to you"-She asks seeming quite interested now.

"They will go on and on about how it's my fault, how I should die, and they never wanted me. B-but the one that hurt the m-most was he doesn't love you"-I said sounding upset.

"I'm sorry about that Sam, why do you think this is happening and why such detailed things"-She asks resting her chin in her hand. I shake me head not wanting to respond, Colby gently grabs my hand.

"His parents died in a car crash, and their last few words were about Sam. And Sam thinks it's his fault and that night he shouldn't of anything that night"-Colby speaking up, looking at the the lady.

"I see. Sam do you.. feel depressed at all"-She asks.

"I'm honestly not sure, I just feel upset about myself all the time"-Sam frowns.

"Ok my description Sam, is to get out of the house and do things, don't get cooped up. And I know this might not be any help, but if you can't sleep at night then maybe try in the day. If that doesn't I'll give you further information on what you can do,you seem comfortable around Colby try and see if he'll help you sleep"-She smiles.

"O-ok Thank you for your time"-Sam smiles, standing from his chair as Colby and I both walk out.

1:06.PM

Colby and I have been at home for about twenty minutes, and I have some sort of high hopes. Currently I'm just sitting on the couch with Colby's arm wrapped around me, I feel secure around him.

"Sam. Do you want to go out and do something"-Colby asks putting his hand on my thigh as he is speaking.

"No not really I just want to hug you"-I question thinking of ideas myself.

"Oh come on we could just get ice cream, and when we get back we can just watch Netflix for the rest of the day."-He smiles. I smile stand up grab his hand and snatch the keys running out the door.

"Woah Sammy! I'll drive"-He said standing in front of me.

"But I want to drive"-I said jingling the keys. He attaches his lips to mine moving them slowly, as he goes for my hand taking the keys.

"I'm driving"-He said smirking walking towards the car. I follow him getting in.

"I love you Sam"-He smiles, using one hand to hold mine and the other to control the car.

"I love you too Colby, so much"-I said as a tint of pink washes over my pale cheeks.

Once we've arrived at the ice cream shop, where Colby and I always go we choose what we want and sit at a table. A guy walks past me and nudges my shoulder pushing me more than I anticipated. I turn to glare at him, only having a glare sent back, but mine quickly turns from a glare to sudden fear. I look at Colby and he has anger in his eyes. It can't be him, no. Colby slams his hands on the table standing up walking towards the guy who has now sat down. Colby opens his mouth and begins to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys thought I would tell you I am changing the cover of this book whatever you want to call it, which you will shortly see. Reason why is I just want something different, slightly annoyed looking at the same cover 😂

👋🏼👋🏼

😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 983 86
REQUESTS CLOSED. Hey guys. I decided to start this. Requests are always open unless I say differently. •possibly triggering oneshots, so read at you...
200K 2.1K 37
#1colbyxreader 4/28/19 & 5/26/19 #2 xplr 5/21/19 #2 xplr 7/11/19 #20 colbybrock 7/17/19 Y/n was a 19 year old who had mutual's close to Sam and Colby...
11.5K 216 75
💙Hey friends I just wanted to say I stared this 2 years ago my writing got better please give it a chance and read it all its a really good story i...
492K 8.4K 30
Smut, Fluff, Sad and happy one shots about solby.