MR. BEAST [MB]

By Love_whispered

A DARK ROMANCE Meet SEBASTIAN ALFANSO, the ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE, who neither hesitate for being a RUDE nor h... More

°BEFORE YOU READ°
CAST
°PROLOGUE LUST°
°#1. HE HAS BEEN SHOT OUT °
°#2.HE IS F-CKING CRIMINAL°
°#3. HE IS THE NIGHTMARE.°
°#4. HE WANTS HER°
°#5. BABY BEAR °
°#6. RICH BASTARD ATTITUDE.°
°#7 I'M NOT HIS PUPPET°
°#8. SOON TO BE IN A HELL.°
°#9. HIS CONDITION°
°#10. AUTUMN?°
°#11. HE IS BACK°
°#12. IF YOU'LL DO THE SAME MISTAKE.°
°#13. MESSAGE°
°#14 FIFTEEN MINUTES TO GO°
°#15. SHE IS IN HIS MANSION°
°# 16. WORST DAY WITH HIM°
°#17. HER TAUNTED DAY°
°#18. THE MINT COFFEE°
°#20. TO F-CK YOU°
°#21 TRUST ISSUES°
°#22. SLUT°
°#23. HER EX HUSBAND'S PLAN°
°#24. HER CONDITION°

°#19. SASHA'S BITTERNESS°

1.8K 69 7
By Love_whispered

Mercy pov:

I grasped  the shirt too tightly  like a small babe, who lost her way to abode and her savior was returned. I sensed, my tears wet his shirt. I sniffed some more.

Now I would get my little girl back. My daddy will save her from the monsters. I smiled with teary eyes.

"Mercy..."

"Mercy..."

Someone wiggled me through the shoulders, and I realized someone also patted my cheeks.

No, no...I won't let them take my dad away. I won't let them to apart me  from my home and my little girl. I secured myself underneath him.

"MERRRCCY," And the only voice, jumped up, my heart beats on. I jerkily  opened my eyes. And everything was vanished in one snap. No, it was impossible. Where was my dad? He was here right away! I felt his presence, his warmness, his tenderness. I looked at all around but couldn't find him except three faces, Oven, Sasha and Dustin.

"Are you alright?" Oven asked me with concerned eyes. I  nodded and smiled weakly.

Oven passed the glass of water to me. I grabbed it with the two hands and gulped a little water.

"Miss Walford, if you are done, can you just leave my lap?" Mr Alfanso said with a side loop grin. As I was trying to get up, he huskily whispered in my ears. "If you are really interested to sit on my lap, I would like to give my lap all night long. " He tongued to my earlobe.

My breath hitched on his filthy comments. I jerkily stood on my feet whilst biting my inner cheeks.

He was such a double person, sometimes he shoved me, or the other hand, he instantly becomes a romantic person in the world, not romantic but a dirty person.

Ugh!!!

My head hurts, I will be soon a mental. If I will or not, but he certainly makes me mental.

"I thought, I was sitting on the table." I responded in a lower tone with embrace face. I lied, because I didn't want to reveal  that I had been day dreaming about my savior, my dad. But yes, I haven't realized that I was sitting on his lap.

After a second, Dustin cracked into hard laugh and subsequently on, Oven also accompanied with him.

I clenched my fist in fury. What was so hilarious? I didn't find it funny!

Afterwards a while they froze up when they  looked at me. I guess, my only angry eyes enough for them.

"You--" Dustin said between the laugh and snuggled his neck onto Sasha shoulders. I growled, he was so annoyed person ever had seen. 

"We conceived that you will cause feelings after this incident, but  instead, you found a feeling of a chair, and you hugged. "

Eventually, the every  present in the hall laughed, but me and Mr Alfanso.
I mentally rolled my eyes.

I back off my legs in terror as
Mr. Alfanso stamped his fist on the table. And shot a death glare to that trios who were now sealed their lips. A dead silence occurred, that could only hear each other breathing and gulping sound.

I snapped my eyes up to him. As he pointed to me. I could only notice his lusty eyes, though, "Come to my bedroom after lunch." 

What?

Why?

I quietly shook my head in yes.

Wow Mercy, today you are going to lose your second time virginity.

la la la la la la la.

Oh shut the hell up!! I scolded to my conscience. I wasn't really interest to submit myself  to him.

I brought back to the reality from my trance as I heard two chuckling voice exact coming from behind.

Mr Alfanso was nowhere, maybe he left when I was in the deep thoughts. And seems Oven also escorted with him. Oven was an honest and good person as I touched my bandage. He always there whenever I needed help.

I twirled my feet and there I saw Dustin and Sasha were giggling at something. I couldn't capture their voice because they were whispering. I shook my head and ignored them.

Ah!!! My stomach grumbled again...

I guess, fainted because of weakness or empty stomach. I grabbed the bowl and pour the soup. It was an amazing soup ever. It tastes was mesmerizing.

While I was washing my dish in the kitchen, my ears  listened  something fishy, which made me to gawk on Sasha's comment, my eyes enlarged in amusement.

"I think she is pregnant."

WHAT HELL NO!!!

I wasn't.

Are they freaking insane?

I crunched, "What?" I reacted and then every pair of eyes on me.

Dustin puts her left arm on my right  shoulder. "Come-on, sweetheart, we can clearly see that, what's going on between you and him." Dustin tipped my chin as he raised his brows.

"Didn't  you guys use something like that" He raised and drew a  double quotation through his fingers as he continued, "PRECAUTION." I shoed his hands from my shoulder in fury as he again placed on it.

"Guys, guys stop trou--" Oven trailed off, when Sasha cut off his sentence.

"Oven doesn't show your more sympathy towards her. She is a bitch like her husband." I folded my eyes when she dragged David into the topic. We have already been  apart since, he sold to your boss. "Both are chameleon. I bet you guys, she will change her color soon."

Hold on!!!

How did she know David?

Did David regularly visit here?

But, as far as I knew him. He never had been any contact with Mafias.

Hahhhaha, seriously, you knew him. You will never know the real him. You really became blind in his love, that you always captured in his honeyed words.

I squeezed my eyes to forget about him. He was a cheater. I lowered my head after seeing Dustin and Oven. I wasn't a culprit, but the feeling was the same.

Sasha babbled disparage about me which I almost skipped.

"I  will definitely kill you, if you will try to hurt Sebastian." She warned me with her furious eyes, she shot intimidate glare me for a second.

I guess, she didn't aware that your Sebastian hurt me but not me. She didn't get inside her mind, you guys took my daughter. If you really have bad thoughts, then return back my daughter. I would never ever step into your house. I have so many things to tell them, but I couldn't.

Sasha inserted the juice can in the fridge, and elbowed me as she passed through me.

"I'm not pregnant." I directly answered to the Sasha. I didn't know she heard or not, but my voice is enough to reach her ears. I thought, she was a good lady. She would understand my problem. But I guess, her heart was filled with poison for me.

I also left the kitchen and headed to the Beast's bedroom, leaving both  Dustin and Oven behind with a clarification glimpse.

I blew out,

Ready for the new torture...

***********

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

#UNEDITED

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣I'M FLIRTY POTATO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
1.4M 51.3K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
800K 41.6K 54
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
852K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...