Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Miyōin•

2.5K 47 3
By mintgreenartist

Yandere! Male Hairdesser x Reader

AN ODE TO MY REGULAR CUSTOMER (Y/N)

By Sterling Xoxo💋

I

Deeply fascinated with the feeling of touching (Y/N) beautiful delicate (h/t) long (h/c) locks on my fingertips.

You put the finishing touch to elegance, being fully dressed with your beguiling perfume.

I stare and fall in love with the way you form what you would say using your exquisite lips.

My beautiful opulent bosom goddess that I wish to marry not as a visitor but as your beloved groom.

II

When you sat in my chair, we've made lovely interaction.

My scissors work at a frenzy in fixing your wonderful hair.

Having a customer like you is the best.

You felt amazing from the instant gratification.

In being together, we gave each other something nobody else can through a confession of marriage that I happened to share.

It's good that you picked yes because I will never let my love for you go unrest.

III

We had no friends, never did have. What could they add to our lives?

I take a dim view of couples who go out with other couples and share vacations.

It's proof that love is lacking, a gulf bridged by outside friendship. That's all it gives.

We're fine, (Y/N). We're happy together and that's all that matters. No need for complications.

IV

Living in a room above the hair salon.

Our days pass in a serene parade, sometimes enlivened by my fondness for dancing to our special wedding song.

My better half smiles. You are radiant. You are kind, gentle, and sexy.

While you were performing a shampoo, I kneel on the floor behind you and caress you to euphoria as the music played on and on.

We then passionately make love on the red leather bench, feeling your heaven's embrace right where you belong.

We make each other very happy in violent excitement and rapturous delight, you hit like ecstasy.

V

Time flies so fast when I'm in love with you.

I've enjoyed every moment with you, my better half. If you weren't there, the rotating arms of the clock wouldn't even move.

Don't make us fall out of love. I don't want you to repeat her mistake of committing suicide. The past is everything that we were.

I asked what time it is, clearly unfocused on my surroundings. It is simply a quarter to seven which you proved.

VI

Let's close up the salon because no money could buy the happiness I feel when I look into your cute (e/c) eyes. You are home.

However, someone insisted on intruding our sweet privacy.

A customer is trying to come in and the door is locked.

How dare he disturb and trespass in our substantial territory that he was not allowed to roam.

Nothing that happens at the surface of the sea can alter the calm of its depths because

the last thing I wanted between the both of us was rivalry.

He was a handsome fair skinned, dark eyed male with curly blonde hair that caused (Y/N) to be deeply shocked.

VII

You greeted him with a smile but instead he'll be tomorrow's customer.

No No No! You'll want someone else soon other than me.

He does not deserve your face to be painted on his heart. Oh, I will rip his head off and I can't wait to make him suffer.

Do you think I didn't notice? When you happily offered to perform him a haircut for free?

VIII

Passionately, I listened to the curses put on his fate.

His future is dying right before his terrified black eyes.

I had given the beauty of death to him. A gift that ended his silent tears.

My heart is just too dark to care at this point. It is a little too late.

My better half, look at what you've done to me. Do you still love me? Then show me where your love lies.

Words can say so little when you care so much. But you didn't show me what I want, only your dreadful fears.

IX

It keeps getting worse and you can't hold these bad thoughts about me at bay.

You're always freezing cold, leaving yourself off to starve to death.

You would whine and moan and cry at me until you finally drive me away.

Your fragile, thin body needs food to survive and I'm just helping you to eat the food that I provide so you wouldn't breathe your last dying breath.

X

To you, am I making any sound at all?

You left me in this air of silence. So much more was said in the unsaid.

Please, just keep me somewhere in your heart. Am I that easy to forget?

Now there's too many thoughts going through my brain because I'm coming to terms with a broken heart. You just watched me crumble and fall.

Our special wedding wholeheartedly mattered to us. We won't be able to find our happy ever after if we're not together instead.

All we needed was a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one when we met.

XI

Nothing is louder than overthinking after midnight.

I miss going to bed with absolutely nothing on my mind.

I want you in my life and I'm going to put you back in it. This is a challenge that I'm determined to overcome and fight.

The perfect scenario that I had been looking for played in my head. Watching you call his name won't make me fall behind.

XII

You make me want to be different. Better.

I know it isn't ordinary, but who ever loved ordinary?

Everybody needs somebody, but I can do better than him.

From the way I dressed and act, I pretended to be the guy that you liked which I happened to murder.

Why aren't you happy? I look exactly like your lover! Kiss me, hug me, me, me, me!

Being told that my pastime consisted of the strange, twisted, and deranged in summary.

I had finally enough of your ungratefulness (Y/N). Haha! No longer will you be grim.

XIII

Life is too short to let my better half have boring hair so I styled your hair short.

Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.

Oh, you look so adorably pretty! Just enough madness to make you interested in loving me.

The camera loves your smile, more to add in my personal collection of you.

Emotions affect the color of our hair, don't you think?

This is all I want to do with you forever. Let's get lost in our blissful paradise that others can't see.

Style Written: Ode Poetry

P.S. the hair couple that I had thought for this sweet chapter was from the manga: Hibi Chouchou (Suiren x Taichi Kawasumi❤️)

________________________________________________________________

Sterling = Highest Quality

Miyōin = Hairdresser 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
627K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...