Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Chosha• (Lemon)

7.6K 89 26
By mintgreenartist

Yandere! Shy Male Author x Fictional Character Reader

(f/d)= Favorite Deodorant

Being famous amongst the masses can bring anyone almost everything that he/she wanted and everything they ever dreamt of.

Fame. Money. Fans. And most definitely, Success.

People everywhere screamed his name aloud. Their hands holding and paying for the wonderful, interesting book.

"Clarence Beckett (Pic), we love your work! You're such an amazing author!"

His handsome appearance had swayed the audience into falling for his beautiful perception of what they believed him to be. They would do anything just to see or make contact with him.

Especially, the features of his tall height with light yellow skin. That long straight brown hair looking good with cool bangs which framed his cute coffee bean eyes covered by his smart black eye glasses. Dressed in a simple black collared shirt and denim jeans, not forgetting his white sneakers. A brown watch always hung on his right wrist.

Many of his fans had bought his previous book entitled, 'She Stole My Knight.' It tells the story of a knight who spends five years trying to break a spell cast on him by a witch, only to slowly fall in love with her.

As a young romance novelist, he had achieved phenomenal success early in his career but is now struggling with his writing. An idea is what he needed to overcome his writer's block and to push through from his previous novel that became only a temporary abandoned success.

They say the strangest part about being famous is you don't get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them.

His mind was always racing, always going, and always working at the constant fact. People are really quick to judge and it really irritates him so much.

It was time to face the truth, the male author needed to have a talk with his therapist. She all heard everything that he wanted to pour out from his heart and she knew exactly what to do at the situation.

"Mr. Beckett, you're writing assignment is to write a page about someone who likes your uninspiring dog, Toby." her smile gave him reassurance.

"I will, thank you!" he shook her hand, leaving in a happy state.

As he fell into a deep sleep, Clarence met a strange young woman. The epitome of beauty named (Y/N) (S/N), having (h/l) (h/c) hair with divinely soft (s/c) skin. A white and sleeveless lacy, floral dress that perfectly hugged her sweet curves. Embellished on her sheer tights were a pattern of small and black hearts. To the elegant black flats dressed on her feet. She was more than the reflection in the mirror. Her beautiful heart is what makes her valuable; for the way she thought. For the way how her adorable (e/c) eyes was glistening with stars whenever she talked to him. For the way how she can use her ability to make anyone smile.

He had never met anyone like her. Who stunningly drew a picture of Toby, saying she liked him. Yet, she was more in love with Clarence and it clearly showed through her choice of words and actions. (Y/N) eyes resembled a love in a rose garden where she kept her promise for him by showering it with a light of faith, water of sincerity, and air of passion.

"I can't help but think of forever when I think of you. My heart belongs to you~" she closed her eyes and placed her lips close to his, almost touching it.

The dreams about her makes him want to stay asleep forever. Eventually, Clarence woke up from his fantastic picturesque dream. A blissful hum escaped from his lips. The chocolate brown haired male pursued his therapist in no time and admitted how he had hardly fell in love with the character he was writing. His therapist learned from him a lot about (Y/N) (S/N).

"She is (Y/N) (S/N). A (age) woman born in the (country) at (home address) but now she moved to New York City so she could make her dreams come true. Her dream is to become a (future ambition). She has an outgoing, bubbly, and adventurous personality that I really find it amusing. Whenever you need someone fun to hang out with, she would be the type of person to replace your tears with laughters." Clarence never stopped rambling on about his favorite character.

As Clarence's session ended, the therapist lead him out of the room. She was very happy to know that he had able to rise up from his writer's block. At least now, he could make a breakthrough from his tragic failing career back then.

With the idea of (Y/N) (S/N), he won't struggle in finding relationships anymore and it would most definitely help him in escalating his romantic life. That being said, he can finally take his mind off things about certain issues that he has with women and instead find people that would treat him right just like his amazing character.

One day Clarence's brother, named Martin and sister-in-law Gwen came to visit the house. The three of them spent their time together chatting through some recent events and the reminiscents from the past. They then played badminton at the backyard for three minutes. After the fun was over, Gwen didn't expect to find a few articles of women's clothing around the house.

That included a lacy (f/c) bra, elegant black flats, and (f/d).

"What are these?" his sister-in-law held the belongings in her hand and opened the door of his room, eyeing him weirdly.

Clarence didn't look up from his typewriter for he was too busy dreaming about (Y/N) in his heavy sleep. What she received was only a couple of snores from him.

"Well, I guess your sleep is more important than my confusion. Good night, Clarence." she exit his room, sighing.

Written on the paper in his black typewriter were the words his sognatore would say,

"You are not the kind of guy I usually go for but I'm falling in love with you."

Today's fresh morning welcomed Clarence with a bright sunrise that energized his day. He felt at ease looking at the charming clouds up in the sky for a second. The gentle breeze blew on his face and the lovely sound of the birds chirped at him in a cheerful invitation.

"This is a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before." he smiled and wore his black eye glasses.

His footsteps reached the kitchen to find himself stunned in seeing (Y/N) in the flesh, sitting on the dining table.

"Oh My God! Y-You're real right? I can't b-believe my words have turned into a living, breathing person!" he dropped his mouth open, trembling on his knees.

"Good Morning Clarence! I'm truly real as you just said. I've prepared you a delicious breakfast." she stood up from her seat, flashing him a kind smile. The outfit that she wore was the same from his dream.

"I-I must be going crazy. How funny it is to think that I can become those powerful wizards in Hogwarts? I don't even hold such gifted incredible powers!" the only thing that he could do was call his brother.

"Hey Cla-" Martin got cut off.

"Martin, the character from my book is in my house right now! (Y/N) (S/N) is alive in our world!" his voice was gone from stuttering.

"Haha, you must be kidding. I seriously don't believe in what you're telling me. Here's a good advice—why don't you meet with someone to take your mind off this thing?" laughter filled his ear.

"Alright, bye brother." the call ended.

"I don't understand what just happened." she was baffled by the male's behaviour.

"Ok sweetheart, here's the plan for today—I will be going somewhere important and I will be back later in a couple of hours." he explained to her.

"But I want to come with you, Clarence." (E/c) eyes begged him to accept her company.

"I'm afraid I can't let you come with me. So in the meantime, enjoy shopping for the rest of the day." he handed her some money and began doing his usual morning routine.

"Fine." she slumped her shoulders, casting her gloomy eyes on the floor.

Clarence soon took off, leaving the money he had trusted her to use. He rode the navy blue Subaru Impreza Sedan all the way to the mall to meet a young fan of his book who had previously given him her number.

A sea of people crowded the luxurious hallway of numerous shops and food kiosks. Coffee bean eyes carefully scanned the people passing by him in every direction. From the corner, there stood the girl that he was looking for. The both of them crossed paths at the same time, eager to meet each other once again.

"Hello Jennette!" he hugged the petite, caramel blue eyed teenage girl. She was clothed in a black dress that laid a knotted denim shirt on top of it.

"Hi Clarence!" the fan girl hugged him back. She gawked at the striped buttoned down shirt with black jeans and leather shoes that he was neatly dressed in.

They casually conversed with each other their crazy rants and funny jokes about the book. He was grateful in getting to have a talk with his friend again since she brought new energy to his soul. Unbeknowst to them, (Y/N) had been tracing their chatting figures behind a fashion store this whole time.

His dream girl promptly believed that he was cheating on her. Some time later, Clarence ended his activity with Jennette leading him to meet the furious (e/c) eyes of the girl.

"How dare you cheat on me!" her shout attracted the attention of a few people.

"Please understand that she's only a friend." he explains.

Still it didn't work on her. The more she walked away with her cold strides, the more persistent he followed her. A confrontation that ensued ended him in discovering that others can actually see the (h/l) (h/c) haired woman, proving that she is real and not a figment of his imagination.

"Hey kitten, you look good in that white lacey dress of yours~ Let me take you out and I'll get a table at (Favorite Restaurant). I also want to write a song about us. What do you want to call it?" a black wavy medium length haired male caught her wrist.

"Restraining order." she said in disgust and pulled her wrist back.

On their way back home, Beckett shared to her what he felt. This made her keen on listening to him furthermore.

"Believe me, Jennette is just a fan girl that became a friend of mine. There's nothing going on between us. I actually feel overwhelmed by all of this." he expressed in a soft voice.

"Why do you feel that way?" (Y/N) tilted her head, her fixated eyes reading his soul.

"Its just that my life isn't real to me unless you're there and you're in it. And most of all when I'm sharing it with you." Clarence lovingly caressed her face.

Their foreheads closed in to press one another. She then warmly smiled at him, hugging him for a long while. He did the same, feeling a crimson blush to appear on his face and his heart to cry out of his chest.

"Us." she whispered.

In that moment, he knew words were magic.

Before you know it, Clarence had introduced (Y/N) to Martin.

"Brother, care to explain some other alternate explanations?" incredulous was written all over his face.

"My writing directly affects her, seeing that I love her very much she became real. Prepare to be amaze!" the typewriter began to work under his moving fingers.

"Quiero estar contigo para siempre." her spanish accent surprised Martin.

                                                (I want to be with you forever.)

The conversation was only between the two brothers that included Clarence having to ask Martin that he cannot tell anyone of her origins. Although his brother warns Beckett that women are mysterious and that things may change, he insists that since he wrote her into existence, he knows her and asserts that he will never write about (Y/N) again.

Following the many months that passed, their love for each other grew over time and lasted an eternity. The brunette was obsessed in always finding ways to surprise her. Like expressing his love for her through actions than words. Sure, he didn't go on and on about how hot his girlfriend was all the time. However, he gave her a special gift that she really wanted.

There was more from where that came from. They also happily baked cookies together in which most guys would run away from. Not to mention, his devotion to detail was outstanding. he knows the exact way she drinks her coffee, her favorite things to wear, and her favorite places to eat.

What's f******* wonderful are the dreaded silent moments that both companies enjoy.

"A relaxing peaceful evening at home with you is one of life's greatest pleasures." he grinned at what she thought about him.

It was cute how his kind of access whenever he would text someone was the use of emojis since it allowed him time to think before he speaks.

A good listener plus a very sweet and adorable boyfriend that she could ever have.

It was about time the male author had took his dream girl to meet his free spirited mother and her boyfriend.

"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Beckett and Mr. Maxwell! I'm (Y/N) (S/N), Clarence's girlfriend." she smiled and shook their hands.

While (Y/N) with her much more outgoing personality enjoys the time with his family, introverted Clarence spends the weekend reading to himself: The Malady of Death by Marguerite Duras, growing jealous of the time she spends with other people.

"I don't want to see her with anyone but me! Why can't she just tell me what I did to deserve this?! So many times I needed her yet she needed someone else. I'll hold on to this hate for as long as I need!" him throwing the lamp at the wall, breaking it into pieces.

Her happy spirit begins to fade at his increased gloominess upon returning to his house. The relationship that they have now was tensed. Complaints about her singing while she cooks and he reads were all that would escape from his mouth.

"Can you stop singing? I'm trying to read here." he whines.

"Clarence, we need to have a serious talk." depression consumed her entire being.

Still his eyebrows remained furrowed on his emotionless face.

"Love feels like loneliness sometimes that I forget what I'm worth. We should start spending less time together." (e/c) averted from his coffee bean ones.

This time, Clarence's frown couldn't be wiped away anymore. Like all other histories, his was a narrative of misery. Due to him being desperate and fearful of (Y/N) desertion, he began to write her story again in which she too is miserable without him.

"Please don't leave me! I will die if I don't have you Clarence!" her hands pulled him back by her side.

"Damn it, I'm just going to the bathroom." a response that composed of an intimidating glare.

Tired of her incredible annoyingness and clinginess, the brunnette then wrote that she is instead filled with effervescent joy that results to her being constantly happy. Though it negatively affected the way he planned, leaving him morose. That her happiness was only artificial.

"I am no longer satisfied by writing her that way. I now want to make her happy by doing things that will please her." his fingers running through his chocolate brown hair, messing it up.

About what he had talked with Martin in his doings, Beckett had intended to write his sognatore back to her normal self. Yet, the wording he uses made her confused.

"You just don't understand how I feel! You're so ignorant and I hate you so much!" the (h/c) (h/l) woman pushed his shoulders.

"Don't be like that, sweetheart. I know one thing that will cheer you up and that is taking you to a party hosted by author Julius Irving!" he gently held her hand.

"Alright, that doesn't sound bad." she slowly smiled a closed lip smile.

Just a simple white polo shirt paired with an olive green pants and black floral vans clothed Clarence's body.

At the black and white marble themed party filled with plants and interesting geometric decorative shapes, Clarence had left (Y/N) to go talk with other people about his still-unfinished manuscript. Once again, she was alone to suffer in a crowded room.

Running unexpectedly into Nina who was his ex girlfriend drew a red flag.

"You're just uninterested in anyone outside of yourself!"

How dare she accuse him and let the scene unfold.

To make things worse, the brown eyed male soon found his sweetheart about to step into the pool just in her undergartments so she could join Irving's side.

"We need to go, (S/N)!" roughly, his hand dragged hers elsewhere that was far from this place.

She had changed back into her yellow ruffled tank top with high waisted shorts.

For Julius Irving, he received a death menacing glare from his flirty vile actions towards the beautiful (s/c) woman. That alone made him feel guilty and terrified in seeing this new side of his aquaintance. He hoped the person could never bring the idea of haunting him.

Furious and humiliated, Beckett drives his lover home.

Within the house, the good didn't outweigh the bad. Word after word, they didn't stop their heated argument with each other. Every thought was a battle. Every breath was an encouragement.

"You can't stop me from doing what I want!" she screamed at him.

"Oh yes I certainly can! You are a product of my imagination and I can truly control you! I am capable in making you do anything I write!" pools of darkness glinted dangerously in his coffee bean eyes.

"Let's take a detour to my mind shall we?" the type bars of the typewriter began to jam in his excitement.

TAP. TAP. TAP.

Those few astonishing minutes, (Y/N) danced in a sultry way with her hips moving and her hands playing with her soft (h/l) (h/c) locks. It was clear Clarence was turned on at the intoxicating sight of her. His eyes stayed glued to her perfect body, loving the entertainment.

Next, she acted like cute a dog in front of him. Going all fours on the floor as her head tilted to the side. Her voice produced a loud barking sound.

"HAHAHAHA! You're so submissively cute just like how I wanted!" the male author laughed back and forth, his brown hair growing crazily disheveled.

A demented puppet master that owns the feelings of his lovely doll. To Cross him is to let him ruin her.

"No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back! I love you from the tip of your toes to the top of your head~ Without you, I am nothing!" she declared her love for him without her consent.

"Good enough. I love you too (Y/N)~" he kissed her shoulder.

The world had drained her for everything she had. Exhaustion allowed the woman to collapse on the floor which led Clarence to hang his head in anguish. As he gently approaches her, she was attacked by a sudden burst of frenzied fear that added in quickly locking herself in his room.

Reflecting off of Clarence's soul was nothing but distraught and shame in writing the final page of their bond.

"As soon as (Y/N) (S/N) leaves the house she is no longer his creation, no longer subject to his will, and she is free."

"I just want you to know that the manuscript is outside your door." tapping his feet on the floor towards her room with a note on his hand to leave it there.

A note telling her to read the last page and that he loves her.

When the new morning arrived, he learned that the note was gone and so was his lover.

🖋

Over a period of time did Clarence rose to success from his new popular novel called 'The Girlfriend', where he talks about his experiences with his lover. While walking with Toby back to his car at the park, he sees a woman that appears to be (Y/N) sitting by a near bench but she has no recollection of him.

"H-Hello, I'm Clarence Beckett!" he introduces.

"You seem familar and by the way I'm reading your book." she pointed out which he deflects by showing her his photo on the book.

Embarrassed and laughing she says,

"You know what we should start over. I also haven't finished the book yet so please don't tell me how it ends."

"I promise." he replies.

<3

They love the build up. When touching turns into grabbing. Soft lips into passionate tongues. And their heartbeat getting faster and faster. The couple laid on the soft mattress and began to undress each other. All that was left was their naked bodies in close proximity.

"I was looking for you before I knew you were r-real. I don't want to change a-anything in you, I l-love you the way you are." his lips trailed down her neck all the way to her collarbone, making love bites.

"You are the man of my dreams. You are my equal~" she moaned, smiling sweetly.

Both of her breasts were pleasuredly lapped and fondled tenderly eliciting her back to arch up. Even tasting the delicate surface of her stomach gave him the paradise that he immensely crave.

"Do you feel g-good?" he blushed cutely.

"Of course I do! I love how you care about my needs." (Y/N) bit his ear playfully, now going on top of him.

"I love you more than anything in the world~" he says genuinely.

The woman seductively kissed him everywhere, tracing his skin. Her body then grinded against him leaving him in a hot blissful state. She was not done with him yet for she smirked in having to stroke his manhood.

"A-Ahhh! Hah! You're heavenly fingers are driving me crazy with need~" Clarence panted, brown eyes clouded with heavy lust.

The minute she let go of his manhood, he quickly pulled her back under him.

"I'll engrave my words deep down in your body. I want to turn you into my manuscript." the plenty touches of his mouth on her thigh sent her screaming to the edge.

"Kiss me a paragraph and I'll reply with a novel." her lips once again locked into his.

"The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love, and commitment. But for me, I will give you these things because I love you~ Are you ready (Y/N)?" Clarence asked with an endearing smile.

She nodded and pretty soon the brunnette was inside of her sweet flower, slowly thrusting in and out of her. The pain burned inside her likewise he comforted her trembling being by licking her tears away and sealing her mouth in a passionate kiss.

"You'll be alright my sognatore. You'll be safe in my arms. Just tell me if I can move." he whispers in her ear.

"You can move now." she answered.

He moved his length to the place where she had adjusted and thrusted repeatedly.

"Faster please~" (Y/N) begged.

"Please what?" a smirk played on his lips

"Clarence!" she shouted causing a rosy blush to form on her cheeks.

"That's what I loved to hear!" fast continous thrusts brought her waves of thrilling pleasure as his hands dragged down her back to the end of her bottom, squeezing it.

"Ah~ Ahh Clarence!" his heartfelt eyes just looked at her sensual expression in awe.

"There are poems inside of you that paper can't handle. I just love it how I can drive you wild~" they kissed each other feeling the fireworks exploding out of their chests.

"I love you!" the two of them cummed together. Their souls igniting in one, a love that is on fire. 

After their act of love, Clarence wrapped a comfy long sleeve shirt around (Y/N) kissing her one last time.

"Just remember my sognatore, I'm all yours if you're all mine~"

_____________________________________________________________

Clarence= Too shy to go out of the closet

Beckett= Writer

Sognatore= Dream Girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one