Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Kitsune• (Lemon)

6K 76 2
By mintgreenartist

Yandere! Male Kitsune x Reincarnated Reader

(F/T)= Favorite Tea

Her (e/c) eyes have seen the other worlds. She travels there, night after night. She knows the intricate path. She leads those that needs to be led. Her spirit is strong and canny. She is the fox spirit.

But right now she's in need of my help in providing food for her cubs that came out healthily fine. I fed them meat to soothe their hunger which they enjoyed very much. I was no match for their powers of fluffy cuteness. They all had cerulean blue eyes with light icy blue and white fur that trailed from their head all the way to their three tailed fur. It was then that I noticed one of the cubs is stillborn. The loss of any innocent life, indeed any life, is tragic.

"You know, the smallest coffins are the heaviest." a single tear sneaks out of her sad (e/c) eyes and rolls down her cheek, knowing one of her cubs fell into a fatal death.

"My lady, I'm sorry for your loss. Such a cruel thing for this to happen." sadness washed over my face.

"(Y/N), listen to me carefully and promise me to do this one thing. Please, revive whatever peace and love that has died in me by staying with Yohei no matter the cost. He is very important to me and do always be twice as clever. Also, be brave because I believe in you." she caressed my face, her eyes glowed a pale blue which showed her last spiritual energy.

"I promise, my lady. Your words will be taken into action." I claimed, catching her body in my arms when she lost consciousness to live.

(End of Dream)

The balmy morning breeze of Maizuru in Kyoto, Japan comes drifting in from the small window which was fragrant with the scent of the ocean. I then woke up and rolled out of bed to the first ray of sunlight passing through my curtains from my small window.

'That dream could have never been stranger than my life. Right, mornings are for tea and contemplation.' I sighed, doing my everyday routine from taking a shower to dressing myself up with a new clean set of (f/c) kimono.

Lastly, I tied a white obi to finish the look by wrapping it underneath my bust line twice and tying this one in the front while making sure that my (f/c) kimono is not bunched up underneath of it.

Light makeup decorated my face which consists of soft pink lips, perfectly lined eyebrows, mocha eye shadowed natural (e/c) eyes, and a rosy blush that matched my (s/c) complexion. Followed by my (h/l) (h/c) hair that was styled in an elegant up do filled with sakura flower hair clips.

Another pleasant smell that wafted through my nose was the bread nearby from the Kumori Bakery.

"Oh (Y/N)-Chan, I brought you your favorite~" Joji smirked.

"3 words, 8 letters. Say it and I'm yours." I teased him playfully.

"I got food~" he laughed, handing me the paper bag behind his back filled with tasty bread that I adore so much.

I chuckled at him, proceeding to eat the soft and fluffy melon pan having the bottom covered with a layer of sweet cookie-like dough. I then drank my (f/t), thinking about him.

Joji was a childhood friend of mine who had warm ivory skin with brown hair and emerald green eyes. He wore a white striped blue kimono with a grey hakama which was worn over it and was traditionally for men's clothing. Quite similar to wide pleated pants or a skirt depending on the style. I really felt bad for him when his parents died leaving him as a precious young child that would have to endure it all alone so I decided to let him live with me as my brother knowing that it was only me and my father. What's more is that I didn't get to meet my mother ever since she left me when I was still an infant.

Being a great fisherman was his job in catching the fishes within the lush and lively places where various bodies of water resides at Japan. After that, he transported them to the market for the merchants to sell. He usually used a fishing pole or stick with a piece of string that was attached to it. Sometimes, he would even use spears and attempt to stab the fish.

In the morning, I would make pots and decorate them. I would also paint and weave fabric to make pictures that people loved to buy. Clay rope was used in baking it in an open fire which was a method for making pots.

Something cryptic lingers beneath the surface that is close to things which people cannot see. I'm dying to know but I'm afraid to find out. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon darkness and death, nothing more. The most strongest and oldest kind of fear out of all the others.

Many people have heard about someone playing malevolent tricks on overly proud samurais, greedy merchants, and boastful commoners resulting for them to be possessed to the point that it will cause them to go insane or grow ill. Not even the poor tradesmen and farmers or devout buddhist monks had the exception of avoiding their personal items from being stolen. And In most cases, them being creepily stalked. The unknown draws power from the shadow, making them capable of manipulating or stealing shadows and shadow stepping. No one entirely knows who could've done this. All of this needs to be stopped immediately.

For this reason, I plan to travel towards the Inari Shrine in order to seek some help from the powerful glorious deity. In my hands, held an offering of rice and sake that would surely please her. My travel from Maizuru towards the Inari Shrine using the train station took 16 minutes. On my arrival at the Inari Shrine, I saw the beautiful timeless construction of white stucco walls with red-lacquered woodwork and the entrance was marked by vermilion torii. At the same time, images of foxes were adorned with red yodarekake.

I walked through it, reaching the end of the tunnel only to be greeted by the sudden appearance of a strong and tall, handsome male wearing bejewelled tassels that hung from his bluish white kimono. A pair of hypnotic golden eyes stared back at me with blue intricate marks that tattooed his fair skinned face. Long silky white hair fell all the way down his shoulders elegantly. Two long furry white pointed ears sat on top of his head followed by the other nine white tipped fluffy tails that were attached behind his bottom.

"Welcome to the Inari Shrine, human. I apologise if I scared you. I would be lying if I told you that I was not curious to see how you would react to being frightened, fortunately for me and unfortunately for you. Have you come to offer tribute to the gods?" he had a stoic expression.

"Yes, sir. I hope you would accept my offering." I shook a little, giving him the rice and sake.

"I see. I can smell your tribute from here. I must say that your offering is mundane compared to the others I've smelled. Perhaps it will taste better than it smells. Now tell me what village do you hail from?" he takes it from my hand, leading me to the main Inari shrine.

"I came from Maizuru village and I ask of your god's protection for my village has been experiencing chaotic turmoil from a dangerous unknown creature who draws power from shadows. All they do is steal, spy, and possess people." I explained, using one of the lanterns that they have for the sky now grew dark.

"You were not the first from your village to come and ask for protection. It appears as if those  troublesome nogitsune have been causing all sorts of havoc for your people." the male doesn't look back at me and places the offering to its rightful place.

"Alright, why haven't you protected us yet when we needed you already? And, what are you anyway?" I eyed him carefully.

"You humans are ever so curious and impatient despite you demanding me. I'm quite alright where I am revealing myself to you. Just for the record, I have not decided whether or not I plan to help you with your little problem or should I show you something to really be afraid of instead? My mind is a capricious thing. I am what your people call a kitsune. Messenger for the gods, tricksters on occasion, guardian to some and friend to very little." he introduces, looking back at me once more.

A laugh escaped from my mouth.

"You laugh as if you don't believe me. No amount of deception can hide how your body reacts. It is not a particularly warm night yet you are having a cold sweat. And as I speak, your heart races faster like a ladybug trapped in a cage. It is best not to try to trick a trickster, ladybug. We know the ins and outs quite well." his face was amused.

"Are you trying to scare me?" I defended.

"Why would I do that? I wish only to understand your kind a little better. Here you are asking me for a favor and yet you insult me by not allowing me to ask you a few questions about it. I do not think this is what someone would call a deal. It seems you want something for free with no debt whatsoever." he tilts his head, looking at me.

"Ugh! You crazy bastard! That is not what I said!" my eyebrows furrowed in frustration at him.

"Temper, temper, ladybug. No need to fling insults due to frustrations. I can see now how human longevity can cause one to become restless. I am a very patient man, you could say I have all the time in the world. So angry and fearful at the same time, you are complicated species. I suppose I could be persuaded to help you. Come closer and snuff out your lantern. I admit it wreaks havoc on my night vision. I cannot even see your face. Tell me your name as it is now. I wish to hear it." he folded his arms on his chest.

"My name is (Y/N) (S/N)." I bowed my head.

"Ok, you will get your protection. There was no spark of remembrance on your face. I suppose that would be too much to ask of the gods for you as you are now." the way his golden eyes, read my soul.

"What! Have we me before?" I gasped.

"Yes, this is the first time that we have met however I've known you. I've seen you in my dreams and I would wake up to find you gone. Too many years have passed since I've been able to look upon your face and I confess that perhaps my time alone has driven me insane and yet here you are close enough to touch. I've waited for you. No, I'm certain now that this is real and not just a dream." the kitsune calmly exhaled his breath.

Confusion was plastered on my face.

"You died and yet here you stand albeit cruelly as a mortal where you came reincarnated into this weak vessel that cannot stand up against the sands of time. Now you withdraw from me because I am a yokai. Before you would embrace me as a lover." his heart aches at the thought of me not remembering.

"I can clearly see that you are not the same but that does not change the way I feel. One cannot simply turn these feelings off and I assure you that you are who I say you are. The only difference is that you are no longer kitsune." he continued.

"I want to know what happened in my past. For real this time. This does not intend for you to hold up the end of the bargain." I spoke with sincerity, wanting to know more.

He obliged, telling me everything he knew.

It was at this same Inari Shrine that I met him. As a hunting and sly kitsune back then, I was merely a fool to know that the nature of his kind was quite territorial. He had just claimed more territory for the Inari Shrine from another being and he was not about to lose it. As we ran together, it became a game after a while which he found himself growing ever more fond of me. It took many years to finally have me fall for him then we wed together. He was prepared to spend his immortal life with me until I became this.

At this moment, he held my face gently with no intention of harming me. In response, my heart beats faster again.

The fault to blame was the man that mistakenly captured me with an animal trap that he had set up in the woods. He had no knowledge about taking my Hoshi no tama which was my spirit ball where he even sold it thinking that he could make some money out of it. I didn't tell my lover the reason how I died but he soon managed to find out why. Finally, death laid its finger on the man for he had crossed a kitsune.

"What are you doing? I do not want or need your comfort. If you were the same, I would greet you with open arms but you're not the woman I loved. You do not remember who I am or who you are. I grow weary of talking to you. You are but a pretty walking corpse. You will have your protection as I promised. Do not come here again. I fear what my anger may do to you. Begone with you and I will make sure that the the demon will leave your people alone if I have to destroy them myself." he distanced himself from me.

"I will not leave unless you tell me your name." I continued to lean my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him.

"What good would that do if you are never going to see me again? Fine, I'm called Yohei. Now leave before I lose my temper. You may not be my vixen but I remembered now why I had loved you. No matter how stubborn you were I found your unwillingness to let go charming." that small happy tone at the end of his voice rang sunshine in my ears.

I did what I was told and left him. Oh, I remember everything clearly now.

All that we used to be.

Remembering how it feels to brush his cute furry white ears and tails with my hand. Then he would react all submissively shy and cling his hands everywhere on my body. Not to mention, he saved my life from a bear. He was all worth it.

I'm already falling for him but my heart says that I'm also falling for someone too.

It was when my childhood friend taught me how to fish and the wonderful time I spent with him drinking tea while looking at the stars. To think of him is to smile.

On my way back at Maizuru, I didn't expect things to go creepy with Joji. The male brunette gave me a disturbing smile as he tickled me. It was so unlike him to be acting this way. He asked me where have I gone off to which I replied Inari Shrine. I stared in shock, noticing a shadow of a tail that protruded from his back.

The next day, I saw a note saying that Joji needing my rescue for being in danger in the woods. I immediately went to the woods to find him but he was nowhere to be found. Instead I saw a dark male kitsune having raven hair and blood red eyes. He wore a black and white kimono with red straps. His finger nails were painted by nothing but black.

"Stay by my side forever (Y/N) and I promise to give you power and freedom~" he whispers seductively to my ear, inhaling my scent in bliss.

Before I could answer, Yohei appeared in front of my widened (e/c) eyes.

"You are the nogitsune that has been wreaking havoc to this town. I thought I had gotten rid of you for good but apparently not. Stay away from her, Kurai!" Yohei pulled my hand away from the nogitsune, hiding me behind his back.

"I'm not afraid of you, Yohei~ I was born with an insatiable appetite for destruction! She took care of my other siblings so I am indebted to her in being her servant!" Kurai's grin was sharp as a knife.

"That's true but you know what's more deadly? You killed your siblings for no reason! Therefore you will face punishment from Inari Okami." Yohei sent a wave of water towards his opponent from the wood's river.

Kurai dodged the attack, firing him with shadow bolts of darkness. While they were fighting with each other, I decided to plan on how I could help the golden eyed kitsune. I quickly set out a trap for him to be unable to escape using some twigs and branches with leaves. Knowing what I did, he read my mind and executed the plan perfectly.

As soon as he flew in the air, the nogitsune followed him. Kurai didn't expect Yohei swooping  down to kick him on the chest which resulted him successfully landing on the trap that I made. Plenty of rocks fell on his arm injuring his arm greatly that he couldn't move. This made an alpha wolf sense his prey, eager to destroy them.

"NOO!! AGHH!!" Kurai screamed his lungs out, feeling the alpha werewolf biting into his exposed, injured arm.

His body then turned into dust.

"Are you hurt?" concerned laced in his golden orbs

"No, I'm fine. How about you?" Yohei sighed in relief, hugging me.

"He didn't do enough damage on me so I'm alright." we both pulled away.

"I'm glad that you're safe now (Y/N). You're town can finally live in peace." he then carried me bridal style, teleporting us to a bedroom.

"Whose bedroom is this?" I asked him.

"Its mine." he removed all his clothing, making me love what's underneath it.

"W-What are you doing?" I looked away, blushing.

"(Y/N), share with me one love and one lifetime in the shower together. I'll help you clean yourself too." he said seductively.

"The way you move ain't fair. I know its what we need." I pouted cutely then giggled.

He stripped me off my clothes and undergarments, taking my hand to go with him to the shower. Drops of water from the shower head falls upon my skin. This idea of closeness between the two of us mesmerises all of my thoughts, making me forget everything temporarily. I watched him wash off the shampoo from his hair.

"Thank you for saving my life back there, Yohei." his hands then rubbed the shampoo on my wet (h/l) (h/c) hair, afterwards letting it rinsed by the water.

"I'm forever craving you. I'll take care of you when there is no one." he held the soap in his hand that explored my curves, and slopes, and ravines of my body. I felt my heart come to life again and beat in tandem with his love.

The warmth of his breath near my neck completely takes mine away. As soon as the water washed away all the soap from my skin, his wet hot tongue slid against my own which made me lose all my rational thought. He needed to taste me, to be inside me, and to own me. When we pulled away, a trail of saliva then leaves from the both of our mouths.

Yohei passionately kissed and thirstily licked my spine up and down on the back of my neck. He surprised me with every love bite that made me moan as his hands gently fondled my breasts.

"Ohh, I always want more with you~" a sweet moan escaped my lips.

I was faced back once again to his chest. Upon his lips that feverently sucked on my erect nipples, I melted in his fingertips. The golden eyed kitsune showered my flower in hurricane rains of undistracted attention. To taste and lick, to touch then to shove his fingers inside me where he drowned himself in my flower while I arched my back and screamed in pleasure.

From his sharp sexy jaw all the way to his glorious toes, I eventually returned my love for him by washing his perfect muscular body with the soap. Water poured down his skin, removing the lather. My lips then left sweet imprintments on his torso letting him feel me take over his body, senses, and soul.

Touching him.

Needing him.

Wanting him.

We're now in full swing, my moans are in time with his thrusts. The passion in his eyes burn me to the bone. The pure sight of me makes his soul moan.

"Before I even reach another hundred years, you would be dead and I will not allow the fates to drag you away from me again. You are mine and the gods would be damned if I will stand by again and watch you fade as you did before. You may not remember who I am or what we had before but I will not pass up this opportunity to know you if only for a while." he placed my legs on his shoulders and kept wildly thrusting in my g-spot.

"I won't forget about you anymore, Yohei. This ain't no temporary love because I will be with you no matter what~" I caressed his face, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

"That's right. I will make you fall in love with me again and again. I will work out every one of our lives together until you believe me once more. My destiny is my own and I will not allow it to walk away from me again. I'll always keep a watchful eye on you and your house. I will never let you go." he whispered in my ear.

"A-Ahh I'm cumming (Y/N)! I love you!" he feels my wet cum slide down his cock.

"Ahh Yohei! I love you too!" we both climaxed together as one flame, his seed spilling into my womb.

"I lost my way in life without you. But now that you're here, I found where I rightfully belong~" we both said,

holding our hands as a promise that..

Eternity was in our lips and eyes.

_________________________________________________________________

Yohei= Peaceful Ocean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
458K 16.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
121K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...