Kitty ๐Ÿบ

By HeyItsMeFire

It's one of my online besties birthday! (2/9) I made her a book full of imagines because she made me a book o... More

Exploration Return (Minecraft)
Pranks Have Consequences
Car Wreck P. 1
Stolen Hoodie
Cuddles
Divorce
Not An Invitation
Advice
Forget
Mine.
Fort Night
Plane Kisses
Kiss or Shove
Panic Attack
You Missed
Hammock
Who's Going To Stop Me?
Loss
Distraction
Moment
A Moment Of Silence
Mad
Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Sleeby
Tracing
Boop
Training
Flex
Platonic Cuddles
Bite Me, Asshole!
Let Me In
So Long
Alternative (NSFW)
Alternative P2 (NSFW)
Favorite Band
Alternative p3
delayed
Oh, You Caught Me?
Oh? You Caught Me? P2
Feels Good
you're gonna hit me
get up
fight me
sleepy
leave
nightmare
reflections change
loud
chapter !50! special
mad (5. and 24.)
sunday
cold
fake-fuck
depressed meme-lord
did it hurt
pissed off
teasing
stop doing that
do i have something on my cheek?
happiness =/= validation
jealous
snow day
don't distract the driver (nsfw)
payback (nsfw)
feeling
her laugh
cooler =/= hotter
floor attack launched
fuckface whisperer
exploring accident
chips
bathtime
clock
night drive
massage? haha no. (slight nsfw)
i need you here
movie night
b-word
dialogue
tap
rain
bad mood
wrong kind
right away? nah.
cuddling gone wrong
false alarm
not like that
get up or get the phone
exploring
fire to the rescue
uh oh
grants pass denny's
you're fucking perfect, kitty.
early early morning shenanigans
do i look okay?
is it broken?
you don't really mean that, do you?
can you remember anything?
does this make it any better?
last name
it wasn't supposed to happen
im sorry
just pretend
future
awake
finally noticed
lockscreen
like that
too sober for this
comfy

Battle Scar

22 2 3
By HeyItsMeFire

(There are some pictures down at the very bottom. I.e, Kitty's bikini, Fire's boat, and so on.)

A day at the lake wasn't something I looked forward to. Not if it meant showing my scar. It simply raised too many questions, especially if nobody knew I even had it.

I almost drove right past the entrance to the parking lot. I would have, if Matt hadn't told me where to turn seconds before I passed it.

"Heh, sorry." I laugh nervously, slowing down to turn.

"That was wierd. You're never like that, especially while driving. What's up?" Matt asks.

"Nothing really." I lie.

I saw the SVJ parked in the far parking spaces, the empty boat trailer behind it. Fire must be out in the waters already.

I found a parking space next to Fire's car, since the parking lot was next to empty. I shut the Mercedes off and unbuckle as I open my door. I get out and shut it, waiting for Matt to get out before locking the door. I put my keys in my pocket as the two of us walk down to the dock. Fire was slowly driving the boat towards us. The No Wake zones were such a necessary hassle.

I stood at the edge of the dock as Fire pulled the boat up to us.

"Do me a favor and tie the boat down, Kitty?" Fire asks, tossing me a bundle of black ropes.

I nod, getting to tying it down. Matt helped me, he did the other one.

After a half hour of talking, Fire wanted to take the boat out again. I was starting to get really nervous again. I didn't want my clothes to get wet out on the lake, which meant I had to wear my swim suit.

"Alright, boats untied, y'all ready?" She asks.

I nod from the seat next to her, technically the front passenger seat. Matt sat on the bow, looking behind him to the lake. I pull my shirt over my head, revealing the top half of my ice blue bikini. I'll just leave my jean shorts on, like Fire did. When we got here, she was already in her red bikini top.

I think my scar might actually go unnoticed, if I don't swim. I put makeup on it to cover it.

We ran large circles, loops, and straightways in the lake before we decided to go back to the dock for lunch. We had been out for fourty-five minutes already.

As we got back to the dock, got the boat tied down, and got the icechest out of the back of the boat, we all sat on the dock and ate lunch.

"Is Moose coming out with us too?" I ask as we finish packing up our leftover food.

"Yeah, he should be-" She starts, but she's cut off as a horn honks in the parking lot.

We look over to see a all-too-familiar black G-Wagon pull in and park next to our cars.

We got everything packed up and in the boat, it didn't take long.

By the time the boat was loaded up, we just had to untie it from the dock. Moose, who had joined us on the dock not long after he got here, was trying to get Lucy to jump into the boat. She was defiant.

Eventually, she hopped in, immediately running up to the bow with Matt.

We all got ourselves situated, but I was the last to sit down, after untying the boat.

After I sat down, in the seat next to Fire again, we slowly started getting out to the lake.

It wasn't long before Fire pulled up to a floating dock in the middle of the nearly clear lake. It was meant specifically for people to jump off of. It even had hooks for the boats.

Lucy was the first one out, she slid when she first tried walking on the dock.

We tied up again, before getting on to the dock. I wasn't gonna swim, I didn't want my scar to show. I knew I should have sprayed the waterproof sealer on.

"Who's getting in first?" Matt asks, standing on the edge of the dock, looking into the water.

"You are!" Moose laughs as he pushes Matt in, trying not to fall in himself.

"Moose!" Matt growls as he resurfaces, swimming up to the edge of the dock.

Lucy jumps in, swimming little circles around herself, biting at a few stray leaves that floated by.

Moose jumps back, into the middle of the float, so Matt couldn't get him.

Fire and I just side glanced each other, smiling. The boys were idiots. Lucy just pulled herself up on to the dock, shaking the water out of her fur.

Fire walks behind me, and I'm assuming to go to the boat. I screech as I'm suddenly picked up, and I struggle against who I'm guessing is older girl, but it's no use. Before I know it, I'm off the dock and under the water.

I swim up, gasping. I glare at Fire, not caring about the cover up on my stomach that undoubtedly washed off

Lucy watched confused from a foot away from Fire.

"Hey, you knew I would do it." She snorts, crossing her arms as she leaned over me.

I duck under before darting back up, getting high enough to hook my arms around the back of Fire's legs and pull her in with me.

I go back underwater so she doesn't hit me, and by the time we're both above water, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe, and Matt and Moose are on the dock, laughing too. Even Lucy was laughing, in her own way. Also known as barking frantically.

Fire growls, swimming towards me. I squeak and try to swim away, only for my feet to be grabbed. I'm pulled back, and I'm pushed under by my shoulders for a split second.

I come back up as soon as I can, and I pull myself onto to dock, hands on either side of the platform. I stand up and turn around, breathing heavily but smiling. Lucy jumps up after me, wagging her tail.

"Kitty, what is that?" Fire asks, growing serious.

"What?" I ask.

She points to my stomach, and my heart drops.

"Uh... A scar I got. In middle school, 6th grade I think." I laugh nervously, knowing I was gonna be getting a lot of questions.

"Kitty, why have I never seen this?" Matt asks, and I turn to look at him.

"I've made sure to hide it. I don't like it and I don't like why I have it." I sigh.

"How did you get it?" Moose asks, sidestepping away from the edge of the dock as Fire crept closer to him, pulling herself along using the dock.

"A fight with a bully." I say.

"Look, let's save the explanation for later. Right now, we're having fun." Fire says, trying to brighten the mood.

"You're not mad that I didn't tell you?" I ask, genuinely surprised.

"Of course not. You're not obligated to tell me everything." She snorts, ducking under momentarily afterwards.

I sigh in relief. My anxiety was through the roof during that conversation.

"Last one to the boat gets last shower!" Matt suddenly shouts, already running to the boat, trying not to slip.

"No way!" I laugh, running ahead of him.

I'm careful to get in, but I still won, nevertheless. Lucy jumped in right after me, but we weren't necessarily counting her.

Matt got in after me, followed by Moose.

"It doesn't matter, I have my own shower. Losers." Fire scoffs playfully as she pulls herself up on to the dock, walking to us.

(The pictures I mentioned at the very top)

Kitty's bikini

Fire's bikini

Fire's boat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4K 23
| ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. | i will post my TW before every chapter, should not be tha...
1.7K 87 10
" สแดแดœ แดษชษขสœแด› สœแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด แดษชแด„แด‡แดแด€ษชสŸ ส™แดœแด› ษช สœแด€แด… แด›แด สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก .. สŸแดแด แด‡ , แด„แด€ส€แดแด‡ษด" (this is a social media book ) fanfiction book @biggestbratt
199K 3.2K 24
* due to my fixation ending and my unyeilding growth , i do not write in this book anymore . i do not write for real people anymore . "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ...