Jungkook FF | She's still eas...

By Aniko7878

Y/n is a broken girl who happens to be Mr.Jeon's secretary. Soon his son,Jeon Jungkook, takes over the compan... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
He's back
Bright Fanatsy
Guilt
Forgotten Memories
Special
Gucci model Kim Yeontan
Run little devil
Banana Milk
Eclipse
Don't worry,she'll be fine
Wasted Tears
*Author's note*
I'm alright
Rival
Fans on the streets
Are you okay?
Mission:Double-Towel
My secret place
Help Me
NOT AN UPDATE!
Under the Mask
Last Resort
Revenge
*Please read*
Reveal
Epilogue part.1
Epilogue part.2
THANK YOU
UPDATE

Joining Forces

6.2K 177 14
By Aniko7878

Y/n's POV

"Thanks." I mumbled,sipping on the hot tea.

"Idiot." he spat.

I frowned but didn't say anything.

"Are you willing to give up and cry like this every time?''

A lump had formed in my throat. I was hurting. Why can't I change?

"Y/n Grow up. You have to stand up for yourself. You have to change."

''Help me then."

"First up. Stop crying or I'll have to find that douche and beat the f-..flowers out of him."

I laughed at how he always tried to contain himself from cursing in my presence.

"Flowers? Seriously Jimin?😂😂😂''

"You don't have a job,right? Work for Park's industry then." " Dad will be happy to see you."

"I don't wanna be a burden."

"You're never a burden piggy~" He smiled,eyes disappearing.

"Fine. Just don't flash me that eye smile of yours."

"Ah Y/n! I've heard about grandma. Don't blame yourself. Grandma wouldn't want you to ruin your life. Be confident and amazing like me."

 I snorted as he winked.

"Sure Diminie."

"Yah! Don't call me that you PIG!''

Yep. Again. We ended up having a pillow fight and cuddling. I woke up,my head on his shoulder. Aish he's so cute when asleep. I'll have to ruin that sleep though. I bent down near his ear and screamed.

"WAKE UP LAZY MOCHI~"

His eyes shot open and he pushed me with so much force that I fell from the bed.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry. You shouldn't have screamed like that."

"Whatever. Get ready. You're the CEO. You have to be earlier than anyone else."

"Who said that?" he laughed.

"Me. Now chop chop."
He rolled his eyes and got up. After getting dressed he dropped me at my house so I could get changed too and we headed straight to the company. I was nervous. My body showed that clearly as I wiped my sweaty hands on my skirt.

"Woah daebak! Princess piggy is nervous? I'm blessed o witness this.''

I stopped my actions and shot him a glare.

"Come on Y/n~ It's not  like you have to impress dad. He'll give you the job in no time.''

"No. I wanna pass a fair interview."

"Sure. I wasn't saying you won't."

I chuckled,embarrassed.

Jimin parked the car outside and we went in. No one was paying attention to me. Everyone was busy admiring Jimin and drooling over at how handsome he was.(not my words.)

We stopped in front of a door. There was a panel on the door. ''Mr.Park's office"

"Good luck." Jimin winked and went away.

"Shoot. Here goes nothing."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months. That's how much time has past since I've started working here. Jimin wasn't the CEO yet. He was like the second one. Today's the day he will finally become the head of this company.

Honestly it had been great working here. I even have some friends here and everyone's just really friendly.

"Y/n." said Mr.Park  from the entrance to my office. "Oh Mr.Park." I got up and bowed.

"No need to bow." He smiled gently.

"What is it sir?"

"Nothing serious. I just wanted to say to look after him. That boy can behave crazily sometimes. You know better than me." "Oh and also we're having a meeting in 10 minutes. Please come to the meeting room."

He said before exiting the room. I took my pen and notebook as usual and went to the meeting room. I entered the room to see some people already seated. Jimin flashed me a smile before turning cold serious.

He had this charm. He would be really playful and gentle outside of work,but at work he was like a pro. A stone-hearted CEO. He was really strict at work,which made him look hot. Well that's at least what every female worker here thinks. I stopped spacing out when some other people entered the room. They did not look  like workers from here. Who are they?

My breath hitched when I spotted him. We made eye contact for a split second before I looked away. I didn't want to have anything to do with him. My gaze traveled to his direction when I noticed Jisoo by his side. What is she doing here?  Oh she was at the party too right?

Jimin went to the front  and leaned against the table.

"Since everyone's already here let's start the meeting."

I was writing down whatever he was saying. I spotted Jungkook staring at me. I wanted to look away but couldn't.  His eyes held mine. As if our eyes were intertwining with each other and yearning for warmth and comfort. I coughed awkwardly and looked away.

''Since a big competition's arising,me and Mr.Jeon decided to have a collaboration."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What?"

"Our companies will start working together. Also they'll be working with us in this building."

Now I have to see him everyday? I sighed and just waited for the meeting to end. When it finally did I approached Jimin.

''You're so good at being the CEO Mr.tough guy.'' I laughed and gave him a hug.

I'm not going to to ask him to do something about Jungkook. these months Jimin has really given me strength. I wanted to change and I'm not going to run away anymore. I'll face it. I'll face it all.

I'll face him.

Thank you for reading.

Spoiler: Some crazy shit's about to happen in the next or the following chapters. 👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
228K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
21.6K 1K 13
What happens when Mr Jeon's son jeon Jungkook take overs his position? And park Jimin is his secretary Will Jimin survive his job with his new boss? ...
194K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...