Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜

3.7K 81 13
By Rose3652

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

After another long boring day of school, I was finally able to come home to sit on my parent's couch and eat as much ice cream and chips I wanted to.

"Babe, can you pass me the Doritos?" Colton asks sweetly looking up from the game he and Daniel have been playing since we both got home.

Since my boyfriend looked so sweet I decided to be a sweet girlfriend and chuck the bag of Doritos currently placed under my elbow at his beautiful face. 

"Ouch babeeeee...Why do you have to be so mean to meeee?" He whines dragging out his e's.

"Oh please you love me," I say defending myself as he puts the controller down on the ground only for his soldier to get killed right away and faces me. After staring at me for a good minute he gets on his hands and knees and begins trying to sexily crawl to me making me laugh.

Once the gorgeous man reached me he pulled my chocolate ice cream covered mouth down to his as he sucked the chocolate right off my lip then moved on to my tongue.

"What the fuck I try and hang out with my best fucking friend and my sister only to have them fucking swallow each other behind me," Daniel shouts making me jump at the stern tone in his voice and pull away from Colton.

"Dude relax I got everything out of my system now let me beat your ass in this game once again," Colton says standing up to grab the Dorito bag as he takes a handful and shoves them all into his mouth chewing extra loud.

"Too late I'm already disturbed now are any of you coming to the party tonight?" Dan asks not bothering to look at me.

These past few days since the diner have been pretty stressful for me. The pressure I feel in my chest when my only brother that I grew up all my life and always looked up to physically hurts. That's why I have been camping out at Colton's new place and the whole reason why I barely ever come home.

"Oh yeah, I saw Calvin sent out a text about a party on his yacht he is just trying to get all the girls in his bed tonight," Colton says as my brother rolls his eyes and turns towards the door.

"Do you want to go?" Colton asks as he lays his head on my lap and looks up at me waiting for my answer.

"No," Is all I answer as he just nods. The stress from my brother is enough right now I don't need the memories of my boyfriend and the blond rolling around together to fill my mind.

"Okay, what should we do then?" He asks making a smile curl up on my face and me shake my head no and his adorable face turns confused.

"You go I'm staying here."

"No Baby I'm not going to a stupid party without you." He says as he cutely leans up to peck my lips.

"Colt I love you but I need some alone time for a bit. Right after the party, you can come back." He hesitates before agreeing once I get up and hand him his coat.

"I love you beautiful and soak up your time while you have it because I'm gonna pop in say hello and then come back to my beautiful lady." A slight blush creeps up on my cheeks as he kisses each one before leaving.

After he gives me one last demanding kiss I push him out the door and quickly close it before I end up pulling his sexy ass upstairs with me. Literally, his butt is really nice. I mean it's really unfair when your boyfriend has a nicer butt than you but he seems to still love mine.

Okay, new topic what should I do while I have my alone time? Hmm, maybe I can catch up on my shows. No that's too boring maybe update my Instagram I haven't been on there in forever.

Scrolling through the random memes and selfies of random girls from school I come across a picture of Colton with some girl saying 'Throwback Tuesday'. Knowing he looks pretty young in the picture I choose not to make a big deal out of it. If this girl is gonna post a photo with my boyfriend she might as well get the day right like lady it's not Tuesday.

Ignoring the photo I click on the tag that takes me to Colt's account making me realize that I have never followed the looser before. As soon as I clicked onto his page my heart warms as I see a picture of me as his most recent post. Clicking on the photo I skip all the inappropriate comments from his friends and all the mean ones from the jealous girls and go straight for his.

'She's fucking perfect'

A small smile makes its way onto my face as I read his comment. Our relationship may be seen as a toxic thing to others but I really do love this boy. I fell in love with the playboy who just so happened to be my best friend's older brother who spent time in jail and was part of a gang.

Liking the photo I jump off the couch as I hear the front door slam open and then slam back close scaring the living hell out of me.

Walking around the corner my body is instantly slammed against the wall as a huge body trips on top of mine.

Turning my head upwards I come face to face with my gorgeous boyfriend only his eyes are covered by his long hair.

"Babyyyyy did I tell you how fucking..ing hot you are!" He exclaims speaking extra loud.

"We should get you to bed," I say but he just shoves a finger to my lips and shushes me. Before I know it he sprints away running up the stairs before falling but he quickly recovers and runs to my room.

Groaning I walk up the stairs and into my room to see him already stripped down to his boxers laying in my bed making himself comfortable. He pats the side next to him as I strip from my clothes, find his t-shirt putting that on and lay next to him in bed.

"Baby I wanna... I wanna te-tell you something." I nod laying my head down on his naked chest as it vibrates when he talks.

"I love you so damn much." He starts.

"I know and I love you too." He just shakes his head no.

"You don't understand Babygirl you own me with just two words you could ruin me. I never felt this way about someone before. I once thought I loved some stupid girl but then I fucking met you and babe I don't want but I need you to be my wife one day and carry my children." Turning my body I face him giving him all of my attention making sure what I hear coming from his mouth is true.

"I know girls usually have future plans flowing through their head but Babe in my head I already married you, watched our children grow, held our grandchildren and was buried right along side your beautiful ass... Baby, why are you crying?" He sits up changing the topic as I try to contain my tears.

"Stop I'm fine...I just never thought you would feel the same way I do." I quietly speak shoving his hands away from my face as he tries to clear my tears.

"Of course I do babe any guy would be fucking mad if he didn't feel that way after seeing ur sexy self." Laughing the tears away, his drunk worried self makes me lay down and makes sure I have enough fluff to my pillows as we go to sleep.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH MY HIGHSCHOOL SOFTBALL I FINALLY MADE THE DAMN TEAM BUT IT'S SO MUCH WORK LOL. WISH I DIDN'T TRYOUT NOW I CAN'T REALLY WRITE AS OFTEN BUT HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS SAPPY CHAPTER.😊😊😊

DO YOU THINK DRUNK COLTON IS ADORABLE???

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 11.6K 43
Haley had it all. A boyfriend that was a star athlete on the school's hockey team, close friends that she spent long nights with and a place at her d...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...
276 23 14
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...
469K 10.5K 53
" My sisters are fucking off limits! " Marco has a Golden Rule: His sisters are off limits to his friends. Robby, regardless of what he feels, can n...