Cristiano's Craving

By Twix345

Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabell... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Interlude
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
So

Eight

35.4K 894 101
By Twix345

Gage

"Shit," I cursed, looking around frantically in realisation. I tossed the cigarette on the floor and didn't bother putting it out. I turned, walking to Cris and calling his name.

He stopped his conversation, looking at me. "Yeah?"

"I've lost Rose."

Rose

I didn't know who I was dancing with but I didn't even care. It was as though it was my last night on Earth.

The music controlled me like a puppet, making me dance in ways I never thought I could. The club was electric, the atmosphere so hyped and uncontrollable.

Music as loud as thunder, every beat my hips shook to as if they were made for swaying. I twirled and spun, savouring every last moment on the dance floor.

The guys had failed to mention that other men would be meeting them at the club. Whilst they socialised, I had no one to talk to. No one except the dance floor.

The sweat on my body was unimaginable and wasn't entirely mine. I wriggled my hips, my arms waving in the air, feeling my body and shaking as I danced, forgetting about every drama in my life.

Someone placed their hands on my hips and I didn't bother turning around to see who it was; that was the fun part of being in a club, you could dance with anyone.

Grinding against me, I didn't care. I let my butt rub against them as we danced, their arms around me as I shook my hips to the rhythm, sliding my hands through my hair sexily and their hands sliding up my body.

I slut-dropped slowly, wriggling my hips as I purposely body rolled dirtily, my butt grinding against him. I turned and faced a man. A handsome man. I managed to make out his facial features.

He was bulky and had dark hair with a pair of blue eyes. I smiled at him and we continued to grind. He grabbed my butt. Unfazed, I let my hands slid up his body, exploring his rock hard body. I turned again, both of us grinding against each other as we danced, his hands roaming and feeling my body.

I felt worshipped.

I felt . . . wanted.

It felt good to be wanted.

He could feel my body all he desired if it meant that I could feel wanted.

He turned me around, so close to kissing me until I was yanked back and held.

"Rose, what are you doing?" A familiar voice asked loudly over the music. I groaned, already knowing what was coming for me. "It's a club! I was only danc-"

"Do you mind?" The blue eyed man asked, glaring at my captivator. "She's mine."

"Clearly not since she's my girl," Gage defended, lying straight to his face.
"So back off."

"Back off? What you gonna do, asswipe?" He challenged, his eyes shooting daggers at Gage who was holding onto me protectively.

"You don't even want to know," Gage scowled, his eyes darkening as he gave him his most deadliest stare that even scared me. I licked my lips, glancing at the guy.

"He's my boyfriend," I lied, holding Gage's hand. "Sorry."

"I suggest you fix that wood of yours. Because my girl isn't gonna fix it for you."

He turned me and we left, his hand gripping onto my arm. I yanked it out of his grasp, making us stop walking. He glared at me and I returned the negative stare, my eyebrows narrowing at him.

"I'm nobody's girl, Gage," I snapped, irritated.

"For a minute, you were to get your ass saved," he shot back, his eyes giving me a cold look. I rolled my eyes, huffing.

"I didn't need you to save me. If I want to fuck a stranger, I'll fuck a stranger. If I want my ass saved, I'll save it myself," I bickered back, giving him my best angry look.

"You must've had a few," he insulted, giving me a look of dismal.

"And you must've read too many Disney Princess books," I retorted, scowling at him.

He grabbed my arm and practically dragged me away although I objected in annoyance.

We got to the rest of the guys in the VIP area, and Gage let go of me, making me fall onto the chair. I huffed, looking away in rage.

"What's up with her?"

"She hates being a damsel in fucking distress," Gage muttered, taking a seat not so far away. "But she wouldn't have to be one if she didn't do stupid things," he taunted, glancing over at me and rolling his eyes.

I rested my head on my fist, scowling so hard that my face could stay in that horrible expression.

Time went by so slowly that I was close to falling into a deep sleep. The guys, with their newfound sluts, were laughing, joking and drinking whilst I sat there, bored out of my mind.

My eyes trailed over to the bar where there seemed to be only one person working it. It was a woman and she looked around my young age.

She was pretty and had her hair in a high, neat bun. Wearing a black crop top with some dark ripped jeans, she seemed to be struggling to work the bar on her own.

People were demanding orders from her like animals and snapping when she didn't give them their drinks quick enough.

The unknown woman was badass though and had short, powerful insults and replies back to the impatient customers.

But one guy wasn't having it. I sat up a little as I noticed his hostile behaviour. He suddenly grabbed her arm, pulling her close from the bar and threatened her. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I could tell he wasn't being pleasant.

He had a group of muscular guys behind him and she looked terrified. His hand went to her throat and I quickly stood up.

I walked over to Cris, leaning over and taking his gun that he had so innocently hidden under his shirt and jeans.

"Rose? What the fuck are you doing?"

I turned, ignoring him as I walked. "Hey!" I yelled challengingly over the music, a hard look on my face. "Let her the fuck go, dick!"

All eyes from his men and him were on me but I didn't give one. I stormed straight up to him and powerfully stood in front of him as he let her go.

"Leave her alone," I authoritatively demanded, my eyes burning into his. He scoffed, laughing with his ugly ass friends. "Go find a pole to twerk on, slut."

I raised my eyebrow, finding his words funny. I took the gun out and placed it against his crotch as I leaned in and left a kiss on his disgusting cheek. "Listen," I whispered into his ear. "Look into the VIP section." I watched from the corner of my eyes to see his look over.

"Recognise anyone?" I smirked against his neck, the gun so innocently against his precious area. "The only thing I twerk on is that sexy ass man sitting smoking a tab," I informed, the gun circulating his area.

"Now, he would love to come and do a nice workout on you but I'm generous and taking the honours upon myself," I so sweetly told him, a coy, flirtatious look on my face. "So, you leave her the hell alone or I'll blow the weak ass sperm out of your tiny ass nuts."

I left another kiss on his neck, moving away and giving him my deadliest glare. "Clear?"

He gave me one last stare before clenching his jaw. He looked over at the woman, scoffing before turning and clicking his fingers, him and his pals leaving.

I turned and faced her, slipping the gun in the back of my skirt.

I gave her a kind smile whilst she looked at me in complete and utter shock.

"Oh, my gosh. ." She whispered loud enough so I could hear over the music. "Thank you. . .thank you so much - you didn't have to do that."

"Of course I did," I told her with a smile. "Girls help each other out. I wasn't gonna sit there and let him bully you."

"That was my ex," she said, sighing and shaking her head as she wiped the counter and glanced up at me with a small smile. "He likes the control."

"They're called exes for a reason," I reminded her affably. "Don't let him control you."

She gave me a smile, licking her lips as her bright eyes looked at me. "I've heard of Cristiano Rossi."

"Oh," I chuckled, shaking my head as I took a seat on the stool. "He's not my boyfriend. I just live with him."

The girl laughed a little, smiling warmly at me. "I'm Tori - Victoria." My smile widened a little. "Sweet name. I'm Rose - Rosalia."

"It's nice to meet you, Rose."

"You too, Tori."

"Need any help behind the bar?" I offered with a kind smile.

Behind the bar, Tori and I coordinated and worked together quite well. I knew what I was doing and she helped me with some drinks I had no idea existed.

We got to know each other a little and Tori confided with me, "this is my last day on the job."

"Why?" I asked her curiously, handing someone their drink as they gave me money.

She sighed, pouring another drink. "They fired me. Apparently, 'they couldn't afford me'. But I know it's Riley. It's always Riley."

"Riley? That giant before?" I asked, giving someone their change. She nodded, using the back of her hand to wipe the sweat on her forehead. "He probably got them to fire me. Just to wind me up and make me realise that I need him. But I don't."

She exhaled loudly in frustration. "Gosh, I hate him! So freaking much! But I need him."

"Why do you need him?" I questioned her, my eyebrows furrowing. "Give me a valid reason, Tori." I handed another person their drink as they gave me the correct amount of money.

Tori continued to wipe the counter before sighed and telling me, "he's the father of my baby."

My eyes expanded a little and she licked her lips, placing the cloth down. She was no longer smiling and crossed her arms over her stomach, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them and meeting mine. I thought she was pregnant but she went on, explaining a little to me.

"He wants to see his daughter. He wants to keep her. He wants to protect her with guns." Tori licked her lips again, looking down. "He wants me to love him, sleep with him, let him do what he wants." She poured another round of shots, handing them to a group of drunk girls playing a game.

Tori leaned against the wall and I watched her, my face softening. She folded her arms and I kept my mouth closed, wanting to hear her story and be there for her.

"I needed this job," Tori told me, shaking her head in disbelief. "At this rate, I'm gonna either have to become a sex worker or give up and go back to his rich ass."

Her eyebrows creased and she looked away again, sighing. "It would be so much easier if it was just me but I'm a mum. My baby comes first and maybe I do need him. I don't regret her at all and I just want the best for her. We don't even have enough for a damn crib."

"I should give her to him," she quietly said, almost to herself. She looks so scared and worried, her hands in gentle fists by her sides. "That's what she needs."

"No," I firmly told her, shaking my head as I seriously looked at her, standing closer. "No, Tori, you can't give her to him."

"I'm not a mother," I told her, unfolding my arms. "And I don't know what it's like to have a baby. But I know this for sure; a baby will always need its mother. She needs her mother. You can't give up and go to him - no, you keep fighting not for yourself but for her. Like you said, you put her first. Not for you or him but for her. You don't need a man - especially one like him."

"Screw this job," I went on, chuckling with a smile. "It's hard but you will find another one. Not in the sex business. You can clean a nappy, I'm sure toilets could work too. There's always another way, Tori. Don't go down to his."

She smiled at me genuinely, her eyes twinkling. "You know, you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time - besides the birth of my daughter."

I grinned, flicking my hair over my shoulder. "Thanks. I always knew I was amazing."

She rolled her eyes, laughing a little. "Thank you, though, Rose," she sincerely told me, smiling warmly. "For everything tonight. I don't have any friends and even my old ones wouldn't help me like you have."

"Well, consider me your new and helpful friend," I smiled. She returned the gesture, nodding.

"He can fuck good though, I'll admit. No wonder I ended up pregnant."

I bursted out laughing.

~~~

Aww, so Rose found herself a female friend!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 43.3K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 37.5K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
1.8K 63 20
Fresh out of prison, Esteban vowed to live the life he'd planned while waiting to regain his freedom. He had a solid plan that didn't include fallin...
10.9M 365K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...