Blind

By Joan0324

Bella got into an accident when she was twelve years old. Accident that left her blind. Her family didn't hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

7.7K 269 97
By Joan0324

Two Weeks Later...

Bella P.O.V

I sat there on my bed doing nothing just like in the past two weeks. I feel empty now, I feel numb. I wish I was normal, I wish I could see like other people do. But I'm not and I won't be able ever again.

Once I remember when I was young and couldn't find a way out of my room, I felt like if I was trapped in a maze. That was my first panic attack i had, I couldn't catch my breath and my heart was pounding hard against my chest I was freaking out. From that day I decided, being blind is not a overwhelming darkness, being blind is like being trapped in a maze where there is no possible way out.

My phone starts to ring and the women's voice says 'Edward.'

He hasn't stopped calling since the day I told mom to tell him to forget everything about me. But seems he doesn't.

I still have the memory of his voice out of my door.

Flash Black

"No, that's not true!" I hear him yell.

"Edward, please just give her some time." Dad says.

"I need to see her-"

"Edward!" Carlisle's there too. "Alice, please take him home."

"No, Carlisle, she can't do this to me! She can't! Bella!" Edward yells. I start to cry.

"Sir, do I have to call security!" A nurse says.

"I have it, Nancy," Carlisle says.

"Please, Bella, you can't do this!" He yells. I can hear the nought in his voice. "Bella! I know you can hear me! Please, don't do this!"

"Edward! I'm sorry, Edward, but right now she doesn't want you here."

End Of Flash Back

"New voice mail," the women's voice says. And Edward's voice comes up.

"Um, hey, Bella." His voice sounds so broken. "I just... Whatever I did, whatever... If I had ever hurted you in any way I just want to say the I'm sorry. I just... I don't want to loose you. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want to loose it. I know you're there. I just want to hear your voice..." he pauses a few seconds. "Okay, don't answer... By the way I never come close to you because I felt pity for you. I never did. I came close to you because I... I care about you." He hangs up.

Tears filled my eyes once again. I lay down, curling myself in a ball and start to sob. Loudly. I didn't care if Mom and Dad heard me, crying made me feel better.

"Sweety?" I hear mom coming in. I didn't stop sobbing. I feel her arms around me and sits me up so I can hug her. I lay my head I think is her lap and keep crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" She rubs my back.

"I miss him!" I cry, "and I hurted him! I just want him to be happy away from me!"

"Bella, you're hurt too," Mom says. "I can't keep seeing you like this! Did you fall for him?"

I sniff and stand up.

"I did, Mom, I fell for him!" I cry. "But he doesn't deserve someone like me, he deserves someone who can give him more."

"Bella, what if he fell for you? He's hurt, you're hurt-"

"He can't... He can't love me." I shakes my head.

"Come here." I feel her arms around me again and I lay next to her crying. Feeling so empty.

Edward P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I last saw her. She doesn't answer my call or texts.

I put the phone down after leaving her a voice mail. I knew that she was there but I still don't get why she doesn't want me to see her.

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling. I didn't do much after I last saw her, I didn't want to do anything.

"Edward?" Alice came in. "God, is like a vampire lives here!" She turns on the light.

I growl on turn on my stomach, burring my face on the pillow.

"C'mon you act like someone died!" She hits my back. "Edward!"

"Leave me alone, Alice," I growl on the pillow.

"Are you seriously locking yourself up, away from the real world?" She asks.

"Uh-huh, starting from you."

She sits on my back letting all the air out of me.

"Get off," I growl.

"Not until you get your lazy, depressing out of this room. Man the fuck up and go for Bella." She says.

"How am I going to get up if you're on me?"

"... Okay, I might didn't think it threw." She says.

I sigh.

"Bella doesn't want to see me or hear from me."

"Does that stop you from calling her?" I feel her grab my phone that's next to my arm.

She caught me. That hasn't stopped me from calling her each day.

"... No." I say.

"Aha," she says, "you called her five minutes ago."

I nod.

"Why don't you look for her?"

"Don't you think I am?"

"Not from here," she lays on me. "I talked to Renee."

"Hope she's doing well." I say.

"No, you're so wrong. She says Bella won't go out of her room just like you. She cries all day, doesn't eat or accept any visits from us and doesn't even go outside to feel the sunset or sunrise."

"Really?"

"Yes, you both are not doing well."

"What do I do? She doesn't want visits."

"Stop making fucken excuses, dumbass," she slaps my head.

"Alice!" I growl.

"Stop making excuses and go to her and talk!" She says. "You won't get that if you keep locking yourself in this room like a freaking vampire."

She gets off my back and pulls my arm.

"C'mon!" She says.

"Leave me alone!"

"No! Get your ass up! Your talking to Bella!"

"Alice!" Emmett and Rose come in. I don't look at them. My face was to busy on the pillow.

"Help me with him!" She says pulling me. "Fuck, Edward, get the fuck up. Fucken depressing prick!!" She hits my back.

"Guys! We heard something!" Rosalie says sitting on my back with Alice.

"Get the fuck off!" I growl.

Alice slaps my head. "What did you guys hear?" Alice asks ignoring me.

"Is about Tanya-"

"I don't give a fuck about Tanya. Leave!"

"Shut up and listen," Emmett says. "Well it was after our football practice so me and Rose were walking down the 200 halls and we heard the cheerleaders laughing."

"We didn't care until we heard Jessica say 'so did you talk to Blind Swan?'" That made me want to get up.

"No, now your ass stays there," Rosalie says.

"I fucken hate you guys!" I growl.

"Shut the fuck up, bro, this is important." Emmett says.

"So we were listening and heard Tanya say, 'Yeah, that stupid blind bitch believed everything I said.' Jessica asked what she told her and Tanya said, 'Oh, not much just that Edward felt trapped with her because she doesn't have any friends and much pity he feels for her and that he wasn't happy. She was all like 'I thought we could...' they started laughing... The thing is it's Tanya's fault that Bella had the panic attack and now doesn't want to see him." She finishes.

"That fucken bitch!" Alice yells.

"Get off!" I yell.

They do.

I get up grab my car keys.

"Where you going?!" Alice yells.

"To see my Bella!" I yell back.

I hear them cheer from my room. I run to my car and drive off to her place. When I get there I look at her window. There she is sitting looking out at space.

"Edward... Edward!" Renee says when I walk in her house I go to Bella's room. "Edward please!" She follows me.

"Bella!" I go in her room.

"Edward?!" She asks turning her head the wrong way. She gets up. "What are you doing here?!" I see the dry tears on her cheeks. "Get out!"

"No." I shut the door, "I'm not leaving until you and me talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Here's the chapter I promised you your_Pali_ali. Hope you liked it and thanks for all your votes and comments guys!!

September 21, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 646 13
[Book II] Millie is back. Now 18, another year older and wiser, so everyone keeps telling her. As her best friend Bella stresses about getting older...
603 108 28
Bella is now a 17 year-old girl who lost her father in a car accident. After the incident took place, he was never to be seen again. She was only 10...
693 39 34
Bella Paige Hope is 24, her friends her Family, and her other two half already found the person they're going to spent their life with, afraid of bei...
158K 4K 25
She was blind at birth because of her gift that lead her to real love. I don't own Twilight just Katherine and her story Strictly 18+ because of deta...