(Don't Fear) The Scarecrow

By Psychophobophilia

"Then the door was open and the wind appeared. The candles blew then disappeared. The curtains flew then he a... More

| Information |
| Updates |
✷ OneShots ↴
Love in the Library
How You Met
Oh, Calamity!
"Here's A Riddle For You, Riddler: Who's Single? You Are."
Truth or Dare
Two's A Company; Three's A Crowd
✷ Preferences ↴
Your Song
What He Does That Annoys You
Horror Movie
Jealousy (Turning Saints into the Sea)
PDA
Being Drunk
Nicknames
Drunk Texts
How You Sleep
"dere" Type
Fears
Valentine's Day
Favorite Pokémon + Eeveelution
Favorite Book/ Book Series
The Show You Watch Together
What You Have To Deal With While Dating Him
✷ Other ↴
The Troubles With Asking Someone Out On A Date
An All Nighter Results In... What!?
An Apple A Day...
Sleep
Cuddling
A Long Night
Wearing His Clothes
Nighttime Fears
✷ Requests↴
Behind Closed Doors|M [OneShot]
Phantom|M [OneShot]
✷ Other Writings ↴
Sometime Around Midnight [Part 1]
A Change in Emotion [Part 2]
✷ Scriddler Writings ↴
An Invitation
Games
Jumpscares
The Results of Being Bored
Drunken Memories
What Do You Want From Me?
"Anything?" "Anything."
✷ Imagines ↴
Imagine 1

Powerless|M [Oneshot]

468 11 6
By Psychophobophilia

Terribly sorry that it took this long for me to get this OneShot finished!!! Well, it is now so yay! This was requested by Duches-Rose , enjoy!

Prompt: Jonathan is feeling really off as of late and (y/n) is worried about it so she assumes he needs space and leaves him in his office, later he comes crying to (y/n) about the problem and she comforts him and he slowly starts to be very submissive by her simple touch and it goes from there.

(I did change it a bit to keep Jonathan's personality in character! I hope you do not mind. 😄)

* * *

"Submission is not about authority and it is not obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect."
— William Paul Young (The Shack)

. . .

It was one of those days. A day where everything was shrouded in grey tones and dreary feelings. Staring out the window looking upon the faint light of the city, you let out a sigh before turning to observe the rest of the living room you were in. Despite its cozy interior, you felt as if something was lacking. Maybe it was because of the weather or maybe because Jonathan had been holed up in his lab for the past few days, working on God knows what.

It worried you, but you also knew that Jonathan would go into these mood swings where he'd do nothing but work. Regardless, it was boring and dull for you because he insisted that you not know what he was doing even though you did. It was no secret that your long time boyfriend was also a infamous Rogue that happened to deal with fear. You only wondered sometimes of how you fell for him. Perhaps it was because you both shared similar mindsets when it came to Psychology, but you didn't like thinking about it too much because then you started to doubt.

Shaking your head, you stand up and stretch. Letting out a yawn, you head over to the stairs before heading down to check on Jonathan. Upon reaching the door to his lab, you knock , though there's no answer.

"Jonathan?" You ask. "It's been days, are you ok?"

Still no answer though you can hear someone moving around inside the room.

"Jonathan!" You say again, knocking on the door harder.

The door opens and Jonathan's standing there looking exhausted. His hair's disheveled and the bags are obvious under his eyes.

"Jonathan are you—"

You're cut off when he just folds you into a hug, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"....." you pull back and touch his face with a hand, worried about him.

"I'm fine," he says quietly, "just a bit tired. And missing you."

"We've been in the same house for two days," you say. "The least you could do was to pause in your work to eat, sleep, and be with me."

"I..." Jonathan looks back at his lab and sighs. "I need to get this done as soon as possible."

"You won't help anyone if you're too tired to do anything," you say with a frown.

"I know but—"

"Fine." You step away from him. "Waste away doing your work."

You start to walk away but Jonathan grabs your arm, "(Y/n), wait."

Pausing, you turn around in surprise. You don't know what it is, but something seems different about him. You can't place your finger on it.

"What?" you ask, looking at him curiously.

"Stay. Please?" Jonathan doesn't let go of your arm as he asks you the question.

"I..." you blink in surprise. "Of course."

A relived look flashes across Jonathan's face and he pulls you into a hug, holding you close. You hug him back, and look up at him. His blue eyes meet your (e/c) ones and he leans in as if to kiss you, but hovers just mere inches away, waiting.

Letting out a quiet breath of air, you close the gap between you two and kiss him. His lips are warm and soft, and they part slightly, allowing you to slip your tongue into his mouth. He lets out a small moan and pulls you up against him, as close as he could get you.

"Jonathan," you say, pulling back after a moment.

"Hm?" He looks at you, still holding you close.

"Are you alright? This doesn't feel like you."

"Oh, it's me," he says, "and I know you can feel it."

"Sass," you say, poking his nose.

Jonathan grins before kissing you again, "(Y/n)..."

"What?" You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his jaw.

"Lets go upstairs."

"I was just thinking that," you say. "I can probably go and make something for you to eat in the kitchen and then—"

Jonathan puts a finger to your lips, silencing you. "I meant upstairs."

"O-Oh," you say, getting his meaning now. "Alright."

You tug on his hand and bring him upstairs, past the living room and down the hall to your shared bedroom. Closing the door behind you, Jonathan spins you around for a kiss. Your hands immediately go to his hair, running your fingers through it, tugging lightly.

He lets out a quiet moan and tilts your chin up, deepening the kiss. You both stay there for a while, kissing, and you wait for him to make a move to progress things further. When he doesn't, you pull back and tug on his tie.

"Jonathan..."

"Hm?" He looks down at you and kisses your forehead.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm perfect, don't worry."

You sigh and kiss him again, tugging on his lip with your teeth before trailing your lips across his jaw and down to his neck. He lets out a groan and tilts his head, eyes fluttering close. Following a gut instinct you didn't quite understand the origin of, you pull him closer to you and nip at his neck. Jonathan bites his lip and shivers. Raising an eyebrow, you pull back again slightly and study him. Something was definitely different, but what?

You gently run your fingers over his shoulders, feeling the fabric of the sweater you where so fond of him wearing. He looked good in anything, but something about the sweaters he'd wear...

Getting bolder, you gently prod him, surprised when he takes a slight step back.

"Oh," You say quietly as you push him back with more force. He yields to you and you gape at him before quickly covering up your surprise with a smirk.

Jonathan cracks open an eye and looks at you, "(Y/n)..."

"Yes?" you ask softly, moving closer to him.

"...Please..."

"Please...?" you ask, getting an idea of what he's asking but wanting to double check.

"Just..." Jonathan lets out a frustrated noise and kisses you.

You kiss him back, tugging on his sweater again before pulling it off.

"You know," you say, once you got the sweater off of him, "I think it's sexy how you wear a sweater over your shirt and tie like you do..." You kiss him and curl your fingers around his tie, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

"I'll make sure to wear it more often then," Jonathan smirks.

"Ha. You do that." You push him back again, further and further until you have him backed up against the side of the bed. Kissing him, you push him down on to the bed before straddling him. He lets out a small gasp and you feel his arousal pressing up against your leg.

"Someone's excited, hmmmm?" you run a hand over the front of his pants and he hisses between his teeth.

"Be good now...." you mummer before unzipping his pants and pulling them down, shifting a bit before he kicks them off.

Smirking, you carefully run a hand over his length, eliciting another hiss before he lets out a low moan. Gripping him firmly at the base, you bend down and slowly lick him, taking his tip into your mouth.

"Fuck...." Jonathan groans, gripping the sheets in his hands.

"...." you slowly take in more of him, sucking lightly.

While you suck him, you gently take his balls into your hand, squeezing and pulling at them. They feel heavy and that excites you.

Jonathan can barely think straight as you suck and fondle him, staring at you with half lidded eyes.

"(Y/n)...." he moans and shifts his hips, impatient.

"Yes?" You pull back and look at him.

"......" he mumbles something and shuts his eyes fully.

"I couldn't catch that," you say.

"F-Fuck.... me....." Jonathan groans out, embarrassed that he is even asking that of you.

"O-of course...." You quickly take your clothes off before scooting forward, easing yourself down onto him with a satisfied sound.

Jonathan bites his lip and barely keeps himself from cumming immediately. Just the feeling of your tight walls against him was enough for him to grab your arms and pull you in for a kiss.

Startled slightly by this, you shift, grinding down on him. Jonathan lets out a gasp and pushes up against you. Anchoring your hips, you kiss him before rocking back and forth slowly.

Jonathan grabs your hips and lifts you up before bringing you down on him again. Grinning slightly, you let him do this, allowing him to go at his own pace. This goes on for a while before Jonathan pushes you fully down onto him again and rolls over so he was on top. This was the Jonathan you knew, and you let out a moan as he starts thrusting in with deep and even strokes.

You felt a flutter of panic when you realized that you'd never had Jonathan put a condom on, but it quickly left your mind went Jonathan started thrusting in faster. He felt good inside of you without anything between you two. If Jonathan realized this fact too he didn't show it and kept going.

You wrap your legs around him and close your eyes as you feel yourself getting closer. You feel Jonathan grip your chin and you open your eyes to look at him. His eyes were dark, lustful and you made direct eye contact with him for several moments before you reached your climax.

You grip his shoulder hard and moan out his name as you cum, withering underneath him. Feeling you spasm and clench around his length was too much for Jonathan as well. He thrusts in fully up to the hilt before cumming himself with a low moan.

He starts to pull out but you stop him and shake your head. He nods silently before rolling over onto his side, pulling you against him. You sigh and press your back up against his chest.

"Love you...." You mutter with a yawn before closing your eyes.

"I love you too," Jonathan whispers in your ear as he strokes your hair. "T-Thank you...."

"Mhm..." you yawn and unintentionally grind against him again.

Jonathan lets out a hiss and tightens his grip on you. He brushes your hair away from your neck and nuzzles it lightly.

"Mmmm...." you let out a sigh before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 106 26
Philophobia: The fear of love. Love is not something that many fear, however, they should. Love is a powerful, terrifying force that can drive people...
FALL By

Romance

22 1 6
High School. Society's bright idea: put all their aggressive, naive youth into one terrarium to torment and emotionally scar each other for life. How...
151K 6.9K 78
You are consumed by your fear. Which is why you have the greatest potential. Jonathan Crane has long been immune to fear. Until he becomes afraid to...
178K 5K 38
"when you fall in love, you aren't interested in anyone else. but if you are, then you aren't in love" - jonathan crane x oc story where the main cha...