The Allen Twins (Glee and Fla...

Por AlyceSeafire

Sebastian and Barry Allen are the twin sons of Henry and Nora Allen. After the incident, they were separated... Mais

Double the Trouble
The Incident
As The Years Go By... PART 1!
As The Years Go On...PART 2!
As the Years Go By...Part 3!
Family
Brothers and Sisters
The Flash
Confrontations
Secrets Revealed
Huntbastian Part 1
Huntbastian Part 2
Guilt
Redemption
Love
Mentors
Keep Calm, Warble On!
Betrayal
Rescue
Struggle
Ohio
Awestruck?
Oh Brother
Long Live Bohemia
NYADA
Take Me Or Leave Me
Without the Flash...
Change for the Better? Pt 1
Chapter 30: Change for the Good Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Interlude
Metapocalypse

Recovery

1.4K 39 19
Por AlyceSeafire

I've been meaning to write this plot for so long. I just haven't gotten around to writing it until now!.

So some notes for the story.

The Duly Noted Staff: 5 People council

Treble - Captain

Base - Vice Captain

~()~

Age 26

Lima Ohio.

Santana walked beside Sebastian as he hobbled his way through the crowded halls. The students were giving them a wide berth. Sebastian had one crutch supporting half his weight

"I thought Hunter said you were better." Santana asked.

"Hunter said that I am free to move around without the wheelchair." Sebastian said. "However, it's going to take some time before I can be completely back on my feet."

"You seem fine to me. It's been months Bas."

"It takes four to six months to recover from something like this."

"You've been walking since month two Bas." Santana rebuked "And you said so yourself. There are days that you walk around without the crutches and you said you were about to go out for a run. So why walk around like your invalid."

"Probably why we are still in Ohio when we have the rest of the world to explore." Sebastian said. "So why are we here again."

"You are being an idiot that doesn't want to go home to Halfway Hallway, so I'm dragging you to Choir Practice."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, because the Warblers need some representation. And frankly, these boys need a mentor and since the All-knowing Chinese Warbler is unavailable you're the next best thing. Unless you want to bring Blaine into the picture."

"Please, Blaine may have taken the lead roles. But he didn't return to Dalton until he was singing and dancing with children who were still looking for their ex and why they left them."

"I thought you assigned Super Gay Warbler and the stick in the mud Head Warbler."

"Yeah, that's why I know how young the rest of them were."

When they reached the McKinley High School Choir Room, a group of boys sat in the empty room curious on why they were summoned. Sam Evans turned as Sebastian and Santana walked into the Choir Room.

"And they're here!" Sam announced he held his hand out to Sebastian. "Nice of you to come, Sebastian."

"Well, Trouty, I didn't really have a choice with Lady Sha-Queer-a commandeering my afternoon." Sebastian said with his usual snark but with a playful smile on his face.

"Damn Straight." Santana said with a laugh. Then stood in front of the curious group of boys.

The group wore mismatched blazers and ties which made Sebastian cringe. Most were sitting with their phones in hands ignoring each other while a small group was watching them all disappointedly.

"Attention Twinkies!" Santana announced. "Aunty Tana here to give you a special guest and to give the lesson of the week."

"Mr. Evans!" one of the watchdog boys raised his hand. "I thought you called us here for rehearsal and is she even allowed to..."

"I'm allowed to do anything I want, lady boy." Santana said "And it's Miss Lopez to you."

"Okay, Santana that's enough." Sam said interrupting her keeping her from starting a fight. "But yeah today, Miss Lopez has brought us a special guest. I know that the Duly Noted has had a little trouble with this week's assignment."

"To be fair, Mr. Evans. The assignment this week was going back to our roots as a group. Unlike the New Directions and the Treble Tones, the Duly Noted started only after William McKinley High School became a school for arts."

"Incorrect, Seth." Sam said. "Before William McKinley High became an Arts School, the Glee club that started it all was composed of two different groups. The New Directions and..."

"The Dalton Academy Warblers." Watchdog number one interrupted. "But Dalton was rebuilt and the Warblers were reinstated. We are not the Warblers. WE are the Duly Noted."

"Anyways, the Warblers were part of the New Directions. The Duly Noted was created as a combination of both." Sam said "Now, I don't know the first thing about being a Warbler, but here is someone who does. Gentlemen, meet Sebastian Smythe."

The boys politely clapped for Sebastian. Most of them clearly wanting to be somewhere else.

"So, this is the team that Warbler Skylar and the others have built. I must say it's an honor to be here."

"Sebastian is here to help with this week's assignment. Since it is our annual inter group competition, I thought it would be best to let you boys learn about your roots from one of their esteemed Captains."

"Well it's nice to see some resemblance of class enter the walls of McKinley." Sebastian smirked.

"I forgot to say that he bites." Sam murmured.

"What's an old Warbler supposed to teach us?"

"A lot more than you think." Sebastian said eyeing every single one of the boys that sat in the Choir Room. "I can see it clearly. You aren't a team. There's no brotherhood between you buys. This is nothing more than a chore for you."

"We don't have to. We just need to look good. Not Cause any trouble that would destroy our image. "

"Wow." Sebastian commented. "That sounds..."

"Inspiring. Great. Influencial?"

"Dull." Sebastian said. "I'm sorry, who are you to speak for the whole group?"

"My name is Alec, I am the Treble of the Duly Noted. And Chief of Staffs."

"So I'm guessing you're the captain of this team and your 'staffs' are your council?"

"Pretty much."

"Well, I would love to speak with the whole team. But Trouty if you want my help. We have a lot of work to do."

"Excuse me?" Alec demanded. "Mr. Evans you can't just let him take over like that."

"Well, Alec. Seeing as Santana here has agreed to mentor the Treble Tones, and Mercedes Jones is mentoring the New Directions. We all agreed that as an all boy group, you need someone with experience performing with the same set up."

"Great, the other teams have Performers from L.A. and we have an old dog with outdated tricks."

"I'm guessing you are also part of this Staff?" Sebastian commented. "Seeing as you are one of the five people who seem to be paying attention to this meeting."

"Yes, sir. But what is it to you?"

"Okay" Sebastian said putting his crutch aside and limping to the middle of the choir room. Where a chair was waiting. "May I speak with the council first. Everyone else back in twenty."

More than half the boys were eagerly taking their bags from the floor and leaving the choir room. Five boys remained in the choir room. One of them Sebastian recognized as one of the boys he met when he visited Rachel.

"So now that the room is clear I want you all to pull up a chair and take a here." Sebastian said he looked over to Santana and Sam. "I've got it handled guys. You can leave me to this."

"The hell I am."

"Why Lima Heights. Afraid we're going to squash you?"

"You ain't got nothing on my girls' feminine charm, Fievel." Santana said. "We are going to crush your sorry asses."

"You wish." Sebastian said with as smirk as Sam pulled Santana away from the Choir Room.

"Come on, Santana let Sebastian do his thing while we get some coffee from the Faculty."

"Fine."

Once the choir room was clear, Santana closed the door behind her while the boys settled around Sebastian.

After a brief introduction, Alec interrupted. "What's this little meeting about, What we need is to work on our set list for the competition."

"Hold that thought." Sebastian said. "I need to clear things up or at least get to know our successors. What is your team about."

"Just like Mr. Evans said, we are an all boys team performing in the Show Choir Competition. Just like the New Directions." Seth said. "We just haven't gotten that much luck in performances."

"No what we need is more discipline and order." Alec said. "We need to stop lollygagging and treating this like a game."

"Is that so?"

"Yes." Alec said his head raised. "We are not the New Directions, we are not the Warblers. We need to prove to the show choir community that the Duly Noted is not a team to be scoffed at."

"Alright. But I ask you. What is the Duly Noted?"

Alec shut his mouth with a frustrated glare.

"You know what I see." Sebastian said. "I don't see a team. I see a bunch of kids not knowing what they're doing being lead around on a leash. I see a dictatorship."

"You're one to talk." Axe, one of the council members said. "I know all about you. You are Sebastian Smythe Captain of the Warblers. You were known as the first and only member of the Warbler to lose his Captaincy but have the audacity to stick around."

"And regain my position as Captain." Sebastian rebuked. "And you know why?"

"Because they couldn't find anyone better?"

"Because I was a leader who learned from my mistakes." Sebastian said with conviction. "I learned to trust and rely on my brothers when times are tough. I learned to be a leader. Not a boss."

"Come on guys, let's not fight." Richard said. "Maybe some advice from the Warblers wouldn't be such a bad thing."

"Look, we are not the Warblers." Alec said. "We are not some brotherhood that was born from years of acapella."

"Then why are you trying so hard to be them?" Sebastian said crossing his arms. "Mismatching pieces of a suit and calling it a uniform. You think that the Warblers were a group of boys who sang harmonies and kept their nose clean to protect some image that was over fantasized by the student body. I can tell you the Warblers are just like any other boy group."

He looked at them all in the eye

"That is a lie." Axe said. "Mr. Anderson said..."

"Blaine Anderson was at Dalton Academy for one year. The next two years he transferred to McKinley to spend some time with his friends as well as his boyfriend here. And unlike Blaine before I was the Captain, I was part of the council. I handled the complaints and cases that were sent to the Warbler council in regards to all. And I mean All infractions of any Warbler." Sebastian said "From something as minor as a failing grade to noise complaints from teachers and students alike. We were all just as unruly as any boy group. We just knew how to keep each other in line when it was needed."

"We have something to prove to this school." Alec said. "We are not just some loser group that didn't get in the New Directions. We have our own name. Our own team."

"Then start acting like it." Sebastian countered. "I see your dynamic. Be brothers. Be a team. Heck be a family."

~()~

"This is not working." Alec said frustration. As some of the boys started to bump into each other. "The competition is in three days and we don't have anything that would remotely pass as a worthy performance."

"We need a new strategy." Sebastian said. "Frankly using music from the nineties isn't working as good as your old coach's hope. Even if it is from boybands."

Something clicked inside Sebastian as he grabbed his phone off his back pocket. "Take Five everyone. I need to make a call."

The boys were whispering with each other while Alec walked towards Sebastian.

"Who are you calling?"

"An old friend."

"Another Warbler?" he said with a raised eyebrow. "We don't need more of them."

"Well it's a good think that none of them are here then."

"Look, Sir. I appreciate what you're trying to do. But we are just wasting our time. Can't we just pick some old song that the Warblers have done and perform it as best we can. So that we won't fail the assignment. We aren't going to compete with the Treble Tones or the New Directions. They are the OG around here. There's a bit of bias."

"How much do you trust your fellow team mates?" Sebastian asked.

"I trust my team to follow my lead. It's you I don't trust."

"Well trust me when I say, I have a plan that will make the Duly Noted be the super stars of McKinley."

"Not to be rude. But what will happen when you leave? It's not like you will be staying here. And after the competition everything will be back to how it was."

"Do you honestly think that I would leave you guys high and dry?"

"I would believe you if I believe your limp is real."

"What?" Sebastian stammered.

"Come on. I know a fake limp when I see one. I've been working with these boys for a while I can see when they are trying to fake it." Alec said. "If you really want to you can walk around without that crutch."

"I can't."

"Look, as I've said. I appreciate what you're trying to do here. You're trying to teach us how to have confidence as a group. To believe in each other. How can we do that when you, yourself, can't seem to believe yourself. You seem too scared to get out of your own shell."

He walked back to his friends with a smirk on his face as Sebastian started thinking into what Alec just said.

"Bas?"

Sebastian shook out of his thought. "Hey!"

"So what's up?"

"I need a favor."

~()~

Santana was walking towards the Choir room when she heard someone singing at the Auditorium. Her curiosity getting the best of her she entered quietly.

The Duly Noted were jumping around and dancing on the stage. They were wearing matching scarlet hoodies and blue jeans. Which was different for the team since they've been emulating the Warblers since the beginning of the group.

Sebastian stood at the front row watching the boys perform while another indistinguishable man was walking around with a camera in hand.

While the group were singing the melody. One by one a few of them started doing some tricks and flipping around.

They finished their song in a wide formation their hands to their sides. With smiles on their faces.

Sebastian clapped loudly as the Duly noted started to pat each other at the back.

"That was great guys!"

Santana couldn't help but applaud. Catching the group by surprise, causing all of them to look at her direction.

"Santana"

"Looks like the Duly Noted are doing well." Santana said and eyeing Sebastian's stance. "Your leg too."

Sebastian looked down at his injured leg. "Uh yeah, so far I can walk around fine just not for a long time."

"Well, whether or not you're back on your feet. You are going down!" Santana said. "The Ladies are pumped and ready to go for tomorrow's competition."

"Well, they're going to have to go through us." One of the boys said in agreement to the rest of the team.

"Look out McKinley, these boys are going to rock your world."

~()~

The boys from Duly Noted sang the last note of their song and was greeted with a rousing round of applause from the whole student body of William McKinley High School of the Arts. Sebastian stood proudly from the wings giving them an applause as Santana gently bumped his hip.

"Good job, Fievel." Santana commented. "Who knew from your rule at Dalton there was actually a leader under all that ego."

"Well, I have my secrets. And I do have a certificate from NYADA for Musical Directing." Sebastian said with a wink. "Your team was great too."

"Of course, we are." Santana replied. "We have one thing you don't have Fievel. And that is the feminine charm."

Sebastian chuckled. "Sure, Santana. Keep believing that swinging your skirts around will help you win the competition every time. It might work for some people. But it does nothing for me."

"Of course, it shouldn't." Santana reprimanded. "You have a loving husband at home waiting to make his way with you. But regardless my third Mexican Eye says that my team has a bigger shot of winning."

"You two better not be thinking that you will win against my team." Mercedes Jones said with a smile. "Because the hell are we going to lose without giving it a good fight."

"You wish, Dark Chocolate." Sebastian said. "My boys have got this."

"Your insults are dying with age, Smythe." Mercedes teased. "Everybody loves Dark Chocolate."

"Barry doesn't."

"Really?" Santana said in disbelief. "He's a sweet heart."

Sebastian winked. "That's why he can't handle the bitter taste of Dark Chocolate."

"Well, I've got to say. I like this Sebastian better than the slushie throwing jerk Warbler from high school." Mercedes declared. "I'm guessing that we have this Barry person to thank for that. Is he your boyfriend?"

Both Santana and Sebastian laughed at the implication.

"I'll still be here, when you guys decide to cut me in the joke."

Santana finally coughed "Sorry Cedes. Barry isn't Sebastian's boyfriend."

"Frankly, I have been married for the past three years." Sebastian sniggered. "Barry's my brother."

"There's another gangly mean Warbler?"

"No, unfortunately for you. There is only one super-hot, slightly antagonistic Warbler." Sebastian said. "Barry studied in a different school. And he's the opposite of mean. Everybody likes Barry."

"He's like pudding."

Sebastian sighed. "Yes, Barry is like pudding. Everybody likes pudding."

"Regardless." Mercedes continued. "You did a good job with these kids."

"Thanks."

They watched from the wings as the students started to pile on the platforms on stage waiting the awarding of this year's winner.

Mr. Schuester stood on stage with a small card.

"Good Afternoon everyone. That was a great performance from all our teams. This was truly a tough decision to make but without further ado. The Results." Mr. Schue opens the little card in his hand. "The winner of this year's annual inter-Glee Club Competition is... The Duly Noted!"

The boys were jumping around in celebration. Clearly becoming a team more than when Sebastian first arrived at McKinley.

~()~

Sebastian was in line at Lima Bean when he got a notification on his phone.

Notes and Blazers just uploaded a new video.

Sebastian watched a video of his new mentees have fun in the hobby that the Warblers used to do when they were out of the competition. After getting to know the boys, he not only saw the Warblers in the boys. He saw Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and Santana as well. They weren't really the Warblers, nor were they the New Directions. They had their own identity and passion. They just needed a little push to find it.

"So Whiskers." Santana said wrapping her arm around Sebastian just as he got his coffee. "Heading back to Halfway Hallway?"

"Yeah, I've been gone long enough." Sebastian said. "Now that I'm back on my feet, there's no reason to not get back to work."

"I think I will go to Central City with you." Santana mused. "It would be nice to see the Other Meerkat again. I still demand an explanation on why he never called me that he was out of the coma."

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Yes, because the first thing I would think to do after waking up from a coma is call up my bitch of a bestie."

"Damn Straight." Santana exclaimed.

"Well, I'm heading home to Central this weekend. I'm sure we can book the same flight over. I'll tell Hunter you can stay with us."

"Thanks, Sebby. I'll be bringing Britt along too."

"Of course." Sebastian looked at his watch. "Anyways, I have to meet with my foster parents. I'll send you my flight details and I'll see you at the Airport?"

"Sure, Fievel."

~()~

Return from Earth 2

Age 26

Sebastian met with Barry at a small Mexican restaurant in Central City that they both enjoyed. Sebastian noticed that Barry seemed to be spacing out while looking at Sebastian with a distant look on his face.

"So, I thought I was hallucinating and everything around me started going really slow." Sebastian said off topic.

"That's nice."

"Barry!"

"What?" Barry asked disoriented. Clearly not paying any attention to his surroundings. "Sorry, I was just thinking."

"Does this have anything to do with that... parallel universe that you guys at S.T.A.R. were talking about."

"Yeah."

Sebastian leaned forward. "What happened?"

"I shouldn't talk about it." Barry stammered wringing his hands. "It's not real to us anyway. Jay said we shouldn't get too involved."

Sebastian leaned back and elaborated "Well, you have Harrison Wells from that Earth, who you call Harry. Which I question how he could stand it when even I couldn't. He is stuck here along with his daughter. You have Jay Garrick. Another speedster who taught you how to throw lightning, as well as steal the heart of one Caitlin Snow. Who, I might add, was grieving for her late husband."

"So?"

"So." Sebastian concluded. "I would say you guys are already pretty involved with this 'Earth Two'. And whatever happened there is bothering you pretty badly. So why don't you cut the crap and tell me what's going on. I am supposed to be the doom and gloom twin."

Barry sighed. "It's hard to explain."

"Try me." Sebastian crossed his arms. "I've been known to be resilient."

"When we went to Earth two," Barry started. "We found my doppelganger."

"That's a given." Sebastian said. "Is he a CSI too?"

"Yeah. He was married."

"Now this is interesting." Sebastian insisted. "To who? Iris? Linda? That police officer that you dated?"

"To Iris." Barry said relaxing. "She was a cop."

"What was Joe?"

Barry chuckled. "He was a lounge singer. And he doesn't like me very much."

"Why because you dressed like a complete nerd with glasses and sweatshirts?"

Barry tilted his head in confusion. "How did you..."

"Please, Barry. If we didn't spend four years of College together, you will still be wearing that exact same attire. Without the glasses because frustratingly you have the twenty-twenty vision between the two of us." Sebastian sniggered. "So, why does Joe West of Earth two not like Barry Allen."

"He didn't like me because he blamed me for Iris being a cop." Barry said. "Said that she only became one to help her selfish husband's career."

"Well, if I know anything about Iris West. Cop or not she is not going to let anyone tell her what to do." Sebastian insisted. "Okay so Joe hates you in that earth..."

"He is dead." Barry admitted. "Because of me."

"Oh." Sebastian grabbed his wine and took a healthy sip. "So continue."

"Uh. Mom's alive there."

"You got to talk to mom." Sebastian reflected. "How was she?"

Barry smiled. "She was great. She and Dad were going to go to Atlantis. Apparently I bought them tickets to go to this cruise."

"That's great. At least we know that Earth two Barry Allen still values fami..." Sebastian paused and looked at Barry. "What happened to me? My doppelganger?"

Barry hesitated.

"Barry?"

"He..." Barry swallowed. "He was at Iron Heights."

Sebastian leaned back on his chair. "I... was in prison?"

"Yeah."

"What did I do? Kill someone?"

"According to Earth Two Sebastian. He was convicted for Murder along with possession of drugs. But he was innocent."

"Wow." Sebastian exclaimed. "It seems like our family seems to always have the worst of luck with the justice system."

Barry laughed halfheartedy "Yeah."

They finished dinner and went for a walk to finish their conversation. About ten minutes, Sebastian chose to break the silence.

"So that's it?" Sebastian asked. "I was a criminal in Earth Two."

"It's not just that." Barry pointed out. "Earth Two Sebastian. He looked... broken."

"You know it will take a lot more than prison to break me, Barry."

"He looked like he lost all hope in there. Like he truly believed he was alone." Barry elaborated. "He was so lost. When I saw him in prison. It was like he was a shell of himself in there."

"I have you." Sebastian insisted. "And I'm sure that he had Mom and Dad..."

"That's the thing, he didn't." Barry explained. "Earth two Barry said that he hasn't talked to Mom and Dad since he was sixteen."

"What could've happened at..." Sebastian realized what could've happened with Sebastian at sixteen. "He came out."

Barry nodded.

"And they weren't happy about it, were they?"

Barry shook his head. He grabbed his brother in a hug. The one thing he couldn't do with Sebastian from Earth two. Feel his brother's warmth his arms around his torso and his hair tickling his ear. Sebastian wrapped his arms comfortably around his brother.

"I can't imagine the pain that he dealt with. Being in prison. Being abandoned by his family. I can't help but think. Did we do that when dad was in prison?"

"What?" Sebastian asked incredulously. He pulled Barry at arm's length and held his shoulders firmly. "I have to admit, me more so than you. That we forgot about Dad sometimes as the years go by while we were growing up. But we knew he was innocent. We did everything we could to make sure that we get him out of prison. We exhausted all the resources we could. Whether it be to get his case reopened or looking for his killer. We never forgot about him."

"Didn't we?" Barry asked.

Sebastian wrapped his brother in a hug reassuringly. Sebastian was deep in thought. "We didn't, Barry. We never did."

~()~

Sebastian drove a scenic route up the mountain just outside of Central City. His palms were sweaty and his heart was beating fast.

He knew this conversation was long overdue. He hoped it wasn't a big mistake not to bring Barry or Hunter. But he knew deep inside he needed to do this on his own.

He parked just outside a cabin in the middle of the forest where he saw a middle-aged man swing an axe down on a piece of wood.

Henry put down the axe as as he watched Sebastian come out of the driver's seat.

"Sebastian." Henry said in surprise.

"Hi dad."

"Come inside. It's cold out here at this time." Henry said. Henry lead Sebastian into the cabin. The interior was very rustic but Henry had many picture frames filled with pictures of them as a family. Even a picture of Sebastian and Barry when they both graduated College.

"I didn't think you would come see me." Henry said placing a cup of coffee in front of Sebastian. "We didn't exactly leave in good terms."

"Yeah." Sebastian said softly. "I..uh.."

"Hunter seems like a nice guy." Henry commented wrapping his hands on his own mug. "He seems a little...intense."

Sebastian chuckled nervously. "Yeah, he can be."

"I'm glad you found someone who loves you. Even if he won't exactly give me grandkids." Henry said. Sebastian suddenly looked at Henry.

"You knew?"

"You weren't exactly discrete when you were talking about your boyfriends when you were younger." Henry said. "I just assumed you were too nervous to tell your old man."

Sebastian stammered. "I- I'm never nervous."

Henry hummed into his cup.

"I, uh, came to apologize." Sebastian said. "I wasn't fair. You didn't do anything. I..."

"I understand why, Sebastian."

"But why!" Sebastian cried his emotions getting the better of him. "I know it wasn't your fault. I know that I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go visit you as much as Barry did. But I tried everything. I couldn't get you out. We almost couldn't if it wasn't for Eobard Thawne leaving that message after threatening Barry. You should be mad at me. Disappointed I couldn't..."

"Hey." Henry consoled moving towards the sofa sitting closer to his eldest son. He wrapped his arm around Sebastian who reluctantly leaned to the arms of his Father. "You did everything you could. I couldn't blame you for something that even Alex couldn't prove. There were too many cards against us. The important thing now is that I am here for both you and Barry."

"It's just so hard when mom died." Sebastian sobbed wiping the tears away. "I knew I wasn't the perfect son. I wasn't smart in school or likable like Barry was. I couldn't do what you or Barry can. I knew I had to be strong for the both of us. I just. I miss her so much."

"I miss her too." Henry said wrapping his arms around his son. "I never wanted to make you feel like you had to compete with Barry. I don't need you to be perfect. I needed you to be the happy, playful boy you were. I love you for you, Sebastian."

Sebastian cried into his father's arms. After fifteen years, he was finally grieving for the loss of his mother.

"You always reminded me of Nora, Sebastian." Henry mused. "She was always so strong."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Henry recalled. "She always had this spark in her. She had a way with words. She could convince just about anybody to do anything she needed them to. She was a big inspiration to so many people."

Henry chuckled. "She sure had me wrapped around her finger long before you and Barry were born. And she had the most beautiful voice."

"I remember watching all those musicals with mom when we were kids."

"The two of you could perform your own musicals at home if you wanted to." Henry quipped. "You would've taken the whole world by storm."

Sebastian smiled.

"I see so much of your mom in you, Sebastian. Barry might have my knack for the sciences. But you have her charms. And her heart."

"I'm so sorry, dad." Sebastian cried. "For everything."

"There's nothing to forgive, Seb." Henry acknowledged. "You will always be my little Harry."

"I hated that name." Sebastian mumbled into his shirt.

"I know." Henry chuckled. "You said it multiple times."

"I love you, dad."

"I love you, too my little wizard."

Wow this was a long one.

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. With my thesis (or dissertation for other colleges) going on I needed to focus. But unfortunately, I've been having a bit of writer's block on that so I ended up watching Flash again. I finished up to Season 4 and I have so many ideas. Which hopefully will not be written or updated until I finish my thesis.

I've been meaning to write about the Duly Noted for a while. Since they've been introduced in Glee. Hehehe. I've been sitting on this plot for so long. As well as the Henry and Seb scene. I have a purpose for this. Trust me :D

Please leave me a Review it would be much appreciated.

Alyce. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

59K 1.1K 20
Barry Allen's life hasn't been easy at all, period. Adding the glee-verse in shouldn't make it worse, right? Best Rankings 6/6/2020 ~ #1 in MarleyRo...
19.1K 484 17
A series of short stories about Barry Allen and Sebastian Smythe being twins. Some stories in here are part of one huge story of their lives, which p...
5.7K 234 27
🎶 𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮🎶 - Against it all forever, Sebastian Smythe and Barry Allen a...
38.4K 1.2K 55
Cisco detects a breach opening at the Central City docks, however, when he gets there all he can see is a trembling little boy who manages to create...