Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"We are gonna get a cat"

325 16 2
By notcoincidental

*later that night*

Eddies still a little bit out of it. His mom made us dinner. We all ate salad. His mom was trying to be healthier. I feel happy for her, she is getting in shape and eating healthy and really treating Eddie better.

Sonia: So what have you guys been up to?

I look at Eddie, assuming he was going to answer.

Eddie: We just watched Netflix and laid around.

Sonia: Yeah? Well um you don't have to go to school tomorrow. And yeah I know you said you wanted to go but since you just had another seizure I think you should stay home.

Eddie: ok.

Sonia: Also I Met this person at th-

Eddie: Can you please fix that sink!

Me and Eddies mom look at each other and exchange confused looks and then look back at Eddie.

Sonia: What sink?

Eddie: The kitchen sink!

Sonia: The kitchen sink is broken?

Eddie: Don't you hear that?

Katie: Hear What?

Eddie: The drip.

Katie: What drip?

He gets up from the table and goes over to the sink. And looks at it. Me and Sonia look at each other like Eddies gone insane. But then still look back at the kitchen sink behind us.

Eddie: See, it dripped even though the sink is turned off.

Katie: I didn't see a drip.

He looks back at the sink while me and Sonia pay very close attention to if the sink drips. She stares at it with a bunch of intensity.

Eddie: See, right there, it just did it.

I didn't see anything. He looks at us like we're the crazy ones.

Eddie: Whatever.

He sits back down at the table. I don't know what's going on with him but richie better fix it.

Bills POV

Me and Stan have been staying the weekend at my aunts house with Alice. Hes scared and destroyed. Police are out looking for him and on Monday they are going to be questioning me and the rest of the friend group. Stan is just gonna stay here until then. I'm really worried about it all. Stan had to dye his hair and he's just so unhappy right now and I hate that. Right now we are watching a movie, the isle of the dogs. It's pretty good. Yesterday we made a huge banner with markers and crayons and paints since we can't go out otherwise Stan will get spotted. We also played some board games. Alice seems to be doing good. Amber (my aunt) let her have her old clothes and amber has her house paid off but still makes a lot of money just at the age of 23. She's a photographer and she signed with a magazine and now she has her photos in a bunch of catalogs and over 10k followers on Instagram. She makes a lot of money but she doesn't flaunt it. She has a small humble house and her clothes are not Gucci and she doesn't own a Louis Vuitton bag. She has a lot of money just laying around. But she does do a lot of things. Like traveling and going events and you know cool stuff. She's living the life. Plus she has all of the monthly trial things so she can watch anything anytime. She has Netflix, Hulu, YouTube red, Amazon prime, etc. She also is paying for Alices school online. Since Alice and Amber are really close in age they are like best friends. Stans been kinda sad but he's hiding it. Trying to act normal. I don't know how Eddie is doing but I just thought it be best if I gave him some space. I'm mad at Richie. I tried texting him but he hasn't responded. But everyone else seemed fine so I tried to act like I was too.

Bill: Hey Amber, do you have any ice cream.

Amber: Is that even a question? I always have ice cream.

Bill: Can we pause the movie and go get some.

Stan: I'm down.

I laugh to myself and pause the movie. We all get up and go to the kitchen. Amber pulls out three types of ice cream from her fridge. Vanilla, chocolate, and birthday cake. Birthday cake is my favorite. She also pulls out a bunch of toppings like caramel, fudge, whipped cream, sprinkle, etc. Stan and Alice look at the ice cream in excitement. We run to the cabinet and get out four bowls. We all start digging in with scoopers and put the ice cream in the bowl. I put birthday cake in mine. Alice puts vanilla topped with caramel and whipped cream, Stan had chocolate ice cream with fudge and Amber with plain vanilla and sprinkles. We are like little kids. I do love Alices outfit right now, high waisted jeans with a striped rainbow shirt. basic but cute. We all run back into the living room and eat our ice cream.Amber is the coolest aunt ever. She presses play on our movie and we all continue to watch the movie.

*after the movie*

Bill: So, that was a pretty good movie.

Stan: Yeah, I liked it, I wish I could have a pet.

Alice: oh my god me too.

Bill: Why can't you?

Stan: My parents won't let m-

He looks at me, a smile creeps out and we both turn our heads to Amber. She looks at us and gives a "Fine" face.

Amber: Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

Stan: *laughs* wait are serious?

Amber: What kid has never had a pet besides apparently you two.

Alice: Are you serious, I've always wanted a kitty.

Stan: A ginger one.

They both smile which makes me and Amber smile.

Alice: Girl or boy?

Stan: What should we name them?

Amber: Calm down now, we haven't even sorted this out.

Stan and Alice sit back down.

Amber: I will consider go buying a cat, if you guys take care of it, like clean it's litter box, feed it, you know stuff like that.

Stan and Alice pop and run to each other, they start jumping up and down, "we are gonna get a cat, we are gonna get a cat"
Seeing them happy makes me happy, they both have been through some rough shit. I feel bad for Alice, she's delt with this her whole entire life. Soon they will both be happy I will make sure of it. I mean they are both almost 18 and then they can do whatever they want. I mean as in they can you know not have to deal with their parents.

*That night*

Im skipping school tomorrow to stay with Stan one more day, Amber lies to my mom and said that I had a fever and threw up. We all got ready for bed. Alice got the blow up mattress and we got the bed, Stan and Alice usually go back in forth between beds. Me and Stan lay in the bed staring at the ceiling. The house was quiet, Amber liked it that way. Me and Stan can't sleep in complete darkness so we keep a lamp on. We each lay on our side of the bed.

Stan: Hey Bill?

I turn over on my side to look at him and he does the same.

Bill: Yeah?

Stan: What are we gonna do?

Bill: About What?

Stan: I can't just hide out at your aunts forever Bill, I wanna go to school, get a job, go to New York and it feels nearly impossible now. What happens when I don't graduate from high school then don't get into college. What happens when I turn into the psycho that escaped the looney bin and can't even go outside. What happens?

Bill: Well, we can change your nam-

Stan: No bill!

He sits up so I sit up with him.

Stan: She stole my look, she stole my life, I am not letting her steal my name too.

I look at him. He deserves to be happy.

Stan: What am I gonna do? I can't even leave this house, I'm on the news, my face is up all over town saying missing.

My eyes shoot up at him. I see now. This goes much more far back than his mother.

Stan: I don't want to be missing Bill. I don't want to be that missing kid.

Bill: You're not missin-

Stan: Yes, I am, I am. I'm missing out on so much, I feel like I'm trapped (tearing up) and I'm so scared. I don't want to be a missing kid with sociopath tendencies. I want to go outside and hang out with friends and go to school. (Crying) I don't wanna go missing bill.

I hug him. He's crying into my shoulder.

Bill: Y-you're ok you're n-not going missing.

He cries and cries, I put my chin on the top of his head and let him cry while I get up my self and repeat saying "it's ok"
He's in so much pain.

Stan: I'm sorry bill.

Bill: No, no I'm sorry.

Richies POV

I'm laying in an empty bed staring at the ceiling at a picture of my ex wishing I could be with him. I fucking hate everything. My parents are going to a hotel because they got a free hotel in Derry so they didn't want to just waste a perfectly good free hotel room. I wish I could just shut everything out. I walk out of my room and go down stairs. I look on the counter for something to eat. Then I look in the fridge and start digging around. I find my dads beers. What's the harm. It's just beer. I grab a couple out and go upstairs to lay in my bed. Staring at the I chug the bottles one by one.

Bills POV

Me and Stan let go of each other and he wipes his tears. I hold his hands and look him in the eyes.

Bill: I promise you that everything will work out.

*apple ringtone*

Me and Stan jump by the sound of it. I reach over and grab my phone. It's Richie. I answer the call and put it up to my ear.

Bill: Where the fuck have you been and What the fuck do you want Richie?

Richie: What do I want, iiiiii want..... (laughs) something, anything.

Bill: Well I really fucking hate you right now.

Richie: Yeah I know you hate me, Eddie hates me, everybody hates me, I mean it's about time, I've always been a total asshole but it seems like people are just starting to notice. Everybody hates Richie, all my friends hate me, my cousin hates me, my parents hate me, even I hate me.

Bill: Are you drunk?

Richie: You know, I broke up with Eddie and I didn't want to. I only broke up with him because my dad told me I had too otherwise he would hurt my him and my mom and me soooooooo ye- that's my life.

Bill: Wait What?

Richie: Yeah he pinned me against the wall and told me *laugh* (starts to sing) Break up with your boyfriend, yeah yeah cause I'm bored.

Bill: Wait is your dad like hurting you?

Richie: Hurting me, since when do you CARE about me?

Bill: I still care about you now tell me exactly what happened?

Richie: Well that's a funny story for another time so bye now billy bill bill.

Bill: Wait r-

*hangs up*

Stan: What was it? What did he want?

I'm still staring at the corner of the room when I feel stans hand on my shoulder yet I still don't move not a muscle.

Bill: You're not the only one who hates their parent.

I worked really hard on this chapter so please give it a star and I love you for reading this and you know I'm trash but that's ok, please follow me on Instagram. @strange.loverr byyyyyyge

RIP Luke Perry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | ❝stay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.❞ It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...
12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
7.9K 185 18
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗻𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀. 𝗕𝘂...
1.1K 46 25
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...