My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

Galing kay PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... Higit pa

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 6

3K 198 32
Galing kay PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

After the long treatment for Narong and Aroon, finally, they're both got better, months past, and things are get back to normal, except Sonchai.. this past month Sonchai become lazy, every morning he got a morning sickness, not just like that, he slept more than before.

This past months, Sonchai and Saetang brother, didn't talked about it, after Narong and Aroon completely healed, they never heard news about them. The seven sins, don't have news about this two brothers, but Saetang connection was more than anyone thinks.

Saetang family has a history of being a government employee, Kiet's father was the Head of the police force, while his uncle was vice Minister of Thailand. it's very easy to Kiet to get more information about this group, all he needs to do was to find them and he will just follow this group.

Every day, Kiet was there to look after Sonchai, but this past days, Sonchai keep staying inside the house and only his group keep coming out, but Sonchai never gave up and keep waiting every day to see him.

Like this day, it's almost night but Sonchai still not going outside, Kiet dumbfounded. Then he heard the gate open but the problem is, it's not Sonchai. it was Aat

Aat going out to buy some food for Sonchai, because Sonchai change a lot this days, before Sonchai love to eat Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad). But apparently, Sonchai suddenly vomiting after smelling this, and requested for Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup). Sonchai never eat spicy food before, this what makes the group shocked. Narong already knew what happening about him, but he still doesn't want to say it out.

Aat was startled by Kiet when he called his name. "Aat right?" Kiet said.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Aat exclaimed. "Doctor Kiet, what's bring you here?"

"Well..." Kiet rubbed his temple. "I was thinking if everything is okay about Narong and Aroon?"

"Seriously?" Aat stared at him. "You know that it's over a month ago, and now you here to asked about them? For real?"

"Well..." Kiet looked around. "I was wondering if Sonchai was okay.."

"He's not okay.." Kiet was interrupted by Aat.

"Why! what's wrong with him? Do he have a fever? or something pain in him?" Kiet said then he saw that Aat glared at him. "Well... I'm just concerned about you guys.."

"He become lazy and things change to him suddenly." Aat said, and Kiet listened to him. "Ohhh, right, he vomited every morning before, then now he doesn't want to eat papaya! it's his favorite before, but now he don't want it, that's why I'm going outside to buy tom yum for him." Aat sighed softly and added. "Right, you're a doctor right, do know about this symptoms?"

Kiet face was priceless after hearing about this, he smirked and said. "Anything else change about him?"

"Yeah, he never like eating spicy food, but now he like to eat tom yum a lot! it's really new about him." Aat exclaimed.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Kiet said. "And tell me more about him, to able understand whats wrong with him."

Aat was puzzled first but he was convinced so he followed by him.

..

..

Wayo was lazy as hell, he keep sleeping after eating and he felt that he eat a lot more this past few days, his stomach was big already!

His heartbeat was wasn't normal, and most of all, his mood swings always! He can't understand himself too.

A few more minutes, finally Aat arrived at the house, and said. "Ai'Chai, we got a visitors." The seven sins member looked at the door and a handsome man entered.

"Ohhh, Dr Kiet right?" Narong said. Sonchai startled when he heard the word Kiet.

He frowned and looked at the guy, Kiet smirked and looked at him, he then waved his hand. "Hi! My lovely wife."

Sonchai shocked and his brows knitted.. "Wife...wife??????!!!!" The group said at the same time.

Sonchai face become red and hide his face in embarrassment. "Wife your ass! I'm not your wife!" Sonchai shouted.

Narong finally guessed that Kiet is the man who gave Sonchai a big belly.

"Then.. let's get married already so you can become my wife." Kiet said.

"married??!!!!" They said at the same time again.

"Married your ass!" Sonchai face become more red.

"Aya, my wife was too cruel!" Kiet acted like he whined. "ahh! Did you already tell to them that we.." Kiet was cut off by the flying shoes that Sonchai throw at him, and boom! it's a bulls eye! "Ahhh!!" He hold his nose and looked at his hand it's bleeding! his nose was bleeding!

"Shut the fuck up." Sonchai was embarrassed about it, and Kiet was too much Bulgar!

"You are too cruel! I'm here just to check you, I heard that you have some symptoms and I will take a look at you." Kiet said and walked towards him.

"Wait..wait.." Sonchai was startled but he was too late, Kiet held his wrist. He used his finger to check his pulse, using his index finger and Count the heartbeats for 60 seconds. Sonchai stared at him blankly while Kiet was serious about this.

After a minute, Kiet show a beautiful smile, Sonchai flushed by him. "Ayah, my wife is pregnant!"

"Pregnant???!" The group said at the same time again. "With whom?"

Kiet smiling and pointed at himself. "With me." he proudly say. Sonchai was shocked, and cover his face with pillows, he was really embarrassed, although, Ger can bare a child and nothing wrong with it, he still felt a little embarrassed to his group.

"I knew it, ayah, finally Chai find his soul mate." Narong patted Kiet shoulder and added. "Please take care of him."

"Don't worry, I swear to God I will even I die for him."

The group was talking to each other except Aroon, he was shocked the most, he then run to his own room and locked himself. He jumped on his bed and cried out.

Sonchai was startled by Aroon action after hearing it, remembering Aroon feeling at the hospital, Sonchai deep inside hurts again.

"Don't worry about him, I'll talk to him." Narong said.

"Right, he just surprised about the news." Charn added.

Boon, put his hands to Sonchai shoulder and said. "Ayah! The beautiful beast of the seven  sins, is now a mother. I'm so proud of you."

"Right, finally, I thought you will waste your life for taking care of us, I'm really happy that you will able to have your own family." Aran said.

"Do you think Aroon will forgive me?" Sonchai said out.

"Don't worry, he will acept it sooner or later." Kiet said. "Are we going to married?"

To be continued.

Thanks for reading this fanfiction even though it's kinda a boring.

Why he was damn Sexy!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.6K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please ☺☺~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...
280K 13.6K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
32.7K 1.4K 7
Let's mess with some stereotypes - not all gang leaders are badass, sex-craved monsters. They have a past, too. - Warning - later themes mentioned ma...
23.6K 927 11
Mean and Plan, two people who hate each other. But who knows what actually happened. In one night Mean Phiravich saw Plan that was so riveting, and m...