The Millionaire's Teacher

Per FluteQueen03

Riley Jones has left her past behind her. Until it finally catches up, determined to ruin everything and drag... Més

Chapter 1 - Vision
Chapter 2 - Served
Chapter 3 - Drinks
Chapter 4 - Dinner
Chapter 5 - Followed
Chapter 6 - Popsicles
Chapter 7 - Hobbies
Chapter 8 - More
Chapter 9 - Lunch Surprise
Chapter 10 - Words of Pain
Chapter 11 - Electricity
Chapter 12 - Candlelight Chase
Chapter 13 - Fazendo Amor
Chapter 14 - Paixão da manha
Chapter 15 - Breakfast
Chapter 16 - Burdens
Chapter 17 - Tour
Chapter 18 - It's Just Business
Chapter 19 - Blindness
Chapter 20 - Manipulation
Chapter 21 - Secret Doctor
Chapter 22 - Hallucinations
Chapter 23 - Apologies
Chapter 24 - Patterns
Chapter 25 - Mile High
Chapter 26 - Arriving
Chapter 27 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 28 - Cold Hard Truth
Chapter 29 - On The Beach
Chapter 30 - Loss
Chapter 31 - Secrets
Chapter 32 - Funeral
Chapter 33 - Eviction
Chapter 34 - Coerced
Chapter 35 - Moving
Chapter 37 - Settling In
Chapter 38 - Suspicions
Chapter 39 - Unravel
Chapter 40 - Day In Court
Chapter 41 - Invasion of Privacy
Chapter 42 - Decisions
Chapter 43 - Moving On
Chapter 44 - Interruptions
Epilogue

Chapter 36 - Alone In the New House

1.9K 75 14
Per FluteQueen03

Several candles flickered around the room as Connor sprinkled rose petals from the door of the bathroom through their bedroom door creating a pathway toward the neatly adorned bed.  The sun was setting by now giving the room an orangey purple hue filtering in through the parted curtains mixing with the yellow flickering ambience.

Their romance had been such a whirlwind, he never wanted Riley to feel like he was using her just for sex.  The truth was, he had fallen fast for Riley and wanted to continue learning more about her.  Perhaps this night could be another chance for conversation as well as intimacy. They had shared several of those moments in Portugal and since then.

The creaking sound of a slowly opening door made Connor spin around.  There was Riley standing in the doorway, one hip out and her curvy form draped by a dark blue silk robe.  Conner's mouth dropped open a bit.  Riley smirked twirling the tie of the robe in her hand.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Riley cooed seductively.  "It looks like you've been a busy boy."

Gradually, one nervously shaking leg in front of the other took steps forward toward Connor who licked his lips in a growing need to feel her against him.

"Not as busy as I could be," He gave his cheeky reply.  Riley grinned and Connor wrapped his arms around her.

"The room is beautiful, Connor," Riley whispered, running her fingers through his slightly damp hair as she peered around.

The windows now had dark brown tapestries that could completely block out the light but sheers hung behind to let in light if they wanted while still offering privacy.  A large four poster king sized bed was poised in the center of the main wall.  The steel blue bedding set with cream flowers and brown vines was elegant against the paneled dark oak headboard.

Small table lamps decorated the nightstands on either side of the bed and a cushioned bench sat at the foot of the bed.  Despite the large walk in closet, a dark oak dresser sat along the wall opposite the bed. 

As if that wasn't enough, candles were lit giving the room a lovely twinkling ambience.  The rose petals gave an extra romantic detail.  He really had thought of everything to make this a special night.

"Not as beautiful as you," Connor replied smoothly.

Riley rolled her eyes and smiled.  "You are so cheesy!" 

Connor squeezed her sides effectively tickling her. Riley squealed and wriggled out of his grasp only to strut toward the bed.  Grinning at the convenience,  Riley spun around to find Connor directly behind her.  She was now effectively pinned between his muscular form and one of the posters of the large bed.

Both were breathing heavily in anticipation but their mixing breaths deepened at the tempting proximity.  The thrill and exciting electricity flourishing around them was as if this was their first time and a long time coming.

Connor's eyes and hand slowly trailed down Riley's silk covered arm.  Naughty thoughts of how to rid her of these clothes raced through his mind.  Riley bit her lower lip and dragged a single finger down Connor's bare chest all the way down to the top of his pants where she hooked a finger inside.

Their lust filled eyes met and Connor softly growled.  Slowly he tugged at the ties to the robe as Riley surveyed his face.  Their other intimate times together were either hastened or under cover of darkness.  Even after nearly five months, this would be the first time Connor saw her nude in better lighting.  Riley's heart raced with nerves and fear of rejection. 

Slowly Connor pushed the robe off of one shoulder gently placing open mouth kisses over the newly exposed skin.  Riley rolled her eyes closed and reveled in his attentive touch.  Pushing the other shoulder down, he mirrored the same treatment.  Soon the midnight silk covering fell to the floor pooling at Riley's bare feet.

Instantly Connor's crotch tightened at the sight before him.  Riley blushed deeply searching Connor's tense expression, brows neutral, jaw clenched, for any flash of rejection.  With feather light touches, Connor traced the cutouts in the lingerie panties grazing every spot of exposed skin.  Eyes wrinkled as he grinned viewing the goosebumps quickly form on her arms. 

Riley teased and tugged at his pants pushing them lower onto his hips.  "Seems like they are stuck on something," She smirked. 

"I wonder why?" Connor chuckled while hooking his thumbs into her panties slowly guiding the satin down.  Riley shrugged as she pushed at his pants again, sending them to the floor.  He did the same with her panties.

Not able to take it anymore, he wrapped his arms around Riley's waist and hungrily pressed his lips to hers. His tongue swiped her lips eagerly seeking entrance which she gladly gave.  Through ragged breathing and tilting heads for more depth, they wrestled stubbornly for dominance. 

Lifting Riley from under her rear, Connor laid her on the bed following to stay hovered over her.  He had staged the bed earlier by pulling the covers back on one side.  Carefully, he edged Riley to the center then pulled the covers over them, wrapping them in their own cocoon.

Connor pushed up onto his hands on either side of her shoulders, gazing down at Riley giving her a warm smile. Running a large hand lightly down the curves of her side, Riley squirmed raising her arms above her head in an open invitation. His ocean blue eyes floated down her body, lazily shaking his head.  Seeing this reaction sent a cold rush of nervousness flood Riley's veins.

"What's wrong?" She asked, voice shaky but she tried to contain it.

Connor flicked his eyes back to hers brows dipping in confusion by her question and tone.  "Nothing, why?"

"Well...you...shook your head at me like..." Riley's voice cracked, she blushed deeply while shifting her arms to cover herself.

"Like what?" Connor asked, more harshly than he intended.  Riley shrank back.

"Like you didn't like what you see," She spat. Connor's eyes softened as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"That's not at all what I was thinking," He whispered comfortingly.  "I was thinking how lucky I am."  He ran a hand from her cheek down to her mound as he added, "To have all this."

Riley rolled her eyes back as he teased then smoothly delved his fingers into her heat.  She reached above her to grip the bars of the headboard moaning breathily at his touch.  Connor added a finger purposefully vigorously rubbing her engorged bud with his thumb as his lips captured her's, swallowing her delightful moans.

Sensing her walls begin to tremble, Connor retrieved his fingers, lips curving into a wide grin as Riley whimpered at the loss.  He soon rewarded her with his length slowly entering.  They both groaned as their bodies connected.  Quickly they found their unhurried rhythm, intimately making love.  Arms and legs wrapped and entangled around each other, breaths and moans mixing as they climbed to their climax.

With his arms wrapped around Riley's waist, Connor lifted her as he shifted to sit back so she straddled in his lap.  Riley draped her arms over Connor's shoulders, shifting to kneel. Lifting then dropping her hips, Riley took over the rhythm.  With a steady hold on her hips, Connor picked up the pace pulling her down harder onto his length, feeling himself close to exploding.  Again their lips met dueling in passion, moaning breathlessly between smacked contact.

Breathing heavily, Connor pressed his forehead to Riley's neck letting out a guttural moan as he filled her.  Whimpering and moaning, Riley toppled shortly after.  They rode out their climaxes together then Connor gently laid her back onto the bed.

Once they had some control over their breathing, Connor leaned up, propped up on his elbow and drew lazy circles on Riley's stomach.

"Don't you dare think of yourself as anything but beautiful, Riley," He spoke softly yet firmly.  "You are a beautiful person, inside and out."

"How do you know?" She asked, her skepticism getting the best of her. "We've barely known each other outside of...this for a few months."

"I want to change that," He replied, gently stroking her cheek.  "You know a bit about me, I've learned a bit about you but I very much want to share more."

Those annoying nerves haunted her again.  How much did Connor really want to know? She still hadn't answered his question about why she was in that building the other day.  Was she ready? Perhaps not.

"There's not a whole lot to tell, really," Riley replied.  Connor gave her a pointed look and waited expectantly.  "Um... well, you've met my mom... she's interesting..." They both laughed then Riley continued.  "She's very protective because of what went down with Kaylee's dad.  It was a really hard time and my mom holds onto things tightly, especially grudges."

Connor wrapped his arm around to Riley's back turning her to face him.  "You don't have to tell me everything that happened with him yet if you aren't ready, but when you are I will listen.  What you've been through has made you who you are."

"I'm getting there.  It's very painful to talk about."  Riley cupped Connor's cheeks draping her leg over his hip as she pressed her lips to him, initiating a slow, sensual kiss.  She could feel him growing aroused while playing with the hair at the nape of his neck kissing him again, this time deeper and with a growing need.

Slowly Connor slid his hand to cup under her cheek and pull her closer to him so he pressed at her entrance.  He glided gently over her sensitive nub. 

"Tell me about your brother."

Riley rolled her eyes both at his inquiry and at the unexpected attention he added to her sensitive core.

"Mmmmm...no," She half moaned tipping her hips to try and get satisfaction to the pressure she so greatly wanted.  When Connor pulled away and smirked, she pouted.

"Sensitive subject?" He cooed into her ear, blowing his breath to tease more while he again rubbed his tip more firmly on her bud.

"Y-yess," She moaned, barely able to concentrate.  Her leg hooked tighter around him to lock him in place.

"Any hobbies? Other than your music?" He asked then dragged his lips to her neck to find that magic spot. Connor felt Riley squirm, eliciting a chuckle to rumble through his chest, vibrating against her tender peaks.

"Yes," She growled, but Connor wasn't sure if it was again in answer his question or growing desire.  Perhaps they should talk later.

Connor tightened his grip on Riley's hips and pressed her firmly toward him which finally gave her what her body craved.  He pulled out then slowly pushed in keeping his pace slow and passionate, taking her while laying on their sides.

That magic spot on her neck called to him so he pressed his lips there sucking gently.  Riley moaned and squirmed her hips hard against him, leaning her head to give him ample space at her neck.  Connor rolled Riley onto her back and raised her arms above her head, pinning her there with one hand on her wrists.  Her legs wrapped tightly around his as he dove into her depths rough yet passionately making love to her again.

She squirmed against him with each plunge rocking her hips to meet his hungry thrusts all the while as he sucked at her neck.  Connor slid his lips from her neck to her collarbone then realized her bra was still on this whole time.  The hand on her hips slid around to her back to release the hook but he only felt smooth fabric.

Riley tried not to laugh when she realized what he was doing or rather trying to do.  Connor's hold on her wrists stayed fast but he felt her body shake with her growing giggle fit.  He frowned then paused his hips after one deep thrust and met her eyes.  She gasped at the plunge then went back to her lustful laughter.  It would have been a melodious sound in any other scenario.

"What is so funny?" His brow furrowed in genuine confusion.

Riley burst out into full laughter now. Well, this was awkward.  He was buried to the hilt into her depths and she was laughing because he couldn't get her bra off!

Biting her lip to control her laughter, Riley slid her wrists from his now loosened grasp and gently pushed him to sit up.  Still keeping him buried inside, she sat up with him then coaxed Connor to lay on his back.  His eyebrows shot up at this new boldness but he rested his hands on her hips and watched her intently.

Now straddling his hips grinning deviously, Riley began lifting then lowering her hips watching Connor roll his eyes closed at her languid movements. 

"What's funny is my little trick I played on you," She giggled as her hands slid up her sides to her stomach to cup her breasts. 

Connor licked his lips reaching to replace her hands but she swatted him away.  The pout he gave was adorable. His eyes watched her hands as she pinched at the spot in the cavern between the globes, finally releasing them to the air.  Riley wiggled the straps down and tossed the bra to the floor.

"It latched in the front?" Connor exclaimed in surprise then moaned loudly as Riley began grinding harder on him.  His hands reached and grabbed those tempting mounds and squeezed gently.  Riley threw her head back, those brown curls cascading down her back.

Riley rode him harder and drove them both to their climax.  She collapsed atop him as he wrapped his arms around her back.  The feeling of her bare skin pressed to his was pure bliss.

Finally sated and coated in sweat, Connor rolled them back to lay on the pillows and once again covered them both.  Riley snuggled up to him with one leg draped over his legs resting her cheek on his chest.  Connor dove his fingers into her thick locks gently massaging her scalp until Riley's breathing slowed, proving she was sleeping.  Soon after, Connor closed his eyes and gave into his satisfying exhaustion.

Those darn front latch bras LOL this was a fun one to write 😜

Laughter is the best medicine!

Happy Friday!

Enjoy, vote and comment!

❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Last Time Per MJE

Literatura romàntica

20.1K 866 96
Kallie is a young girl who has experienced some heart wrenching things. From her abusive boyfriend Liam to her emotionally unavailable mother. How wi...
8.7K 534 59
(FALCON FAMILY SERIES- BOOK 5 FINALE) Meet Shawn Falcon, the sole heir of the Falcon family, where life seems to have been served to him on a silver...
Off Limits Per olivia jaye ༯

Literatura romàntica

4.3M 114K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...
45.7K 1.3K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...