Right Now (Zarry AU)(Boyxboy)

By ItsAMetaphorReally

We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens whe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Not An Update
13
14
15
16
17
19
Epilogue
Thank You

18

2.2K 123 16
By ItsAMetaphorReally

" But I'm certain that I'm yours" James Arthur

*Warning mature content

Btw this is my first time writing smut so bear with me.

Zayn's POV

" But you love it anyways babe" Harry responds kissing my neck.

" Sadly I do" I whisper closing my eyes.

Harry pulls off my shirt and kisses down my neck. He makes a love bite on my collarbone and runs his hands down my chest.

" You're so breathtakingly beautiful, Zayn" Harry whispers in my ear. He takes my earlobe between his teeth tugging on it.

I grip his curls and kiss him hungrily. I run my tongue over his lower lip asking for permission which he happily grants me. We work our tongues together, enjoying the moment. No need to rush things.

Harry picks me up and carries me to my room, technically our room because we spend more time there together. I tug on the hem of his shirt.

"Your T-shirt is bothering me Styles" I mumble as I rip it off, literally.

"Zayn ! That was my favorite shirt" Harry whines and pouts.

I laugh " I'll buy you five if it makes you happy"

I flip us over straddling his waist. I kiss every inch of body and palm him through his pants. He moans and I smirk. I pull his pants down and kiss his inner thighs not making any contact with his dick.

" You're a fucktard, Zayn" he huffs and I chuckle.

I pull his boxers down. " Aww baby but teasing you is fun." I grin.

I discard the rest of his clothes throwing them on the floor. I sit between his legs and admire his body.

" I can't believe you're all mine, Harry" I whisper tracing my finger over his leg till I reach his dick.

I hear his breathing getting heavier and I look at him. I smile lovingly. I can't believe I'm here doing these things with Harry. All the times I imagined it and now it's finally happening.

I take off the rest of my clothes throwing them on the floor. I climb on Harry's lap and kiss him.

" Zayn you mean so much to me" Harry mumbles against my lips.

" You too Harry more than you will ever know" I smile against his lips.

He runs his hands through my hair and I close my eyes.

" Harry I'm ready" I whisper, blushing.

" Babe are you sure? We can wait, there's no need to rush things" he rambles and I groan.

" If you don't shut up I'm going to be the one who tops" I say raising my eyebrows.

" Okay then babe let me get the lube and a condom to get you ready" he chuckles running his thumb over my cheekbones.

" Don't mind the condom. I'm clean and so are you right ?" I ask looking at him.

" Yeah of course" he smiles and gets out of the bed to get the lube. "When I come back you better have your legs spread over." he smirks and I blush flipping him off.

He knows I'm still embarrassed about this situation and he keeps teasing me. I secretly love it anyway. It makes me less nervous. I mean for Gods sake I bet I won't even walk tomorrow. Have you seen Harry's size ?!

I look at Harry with wide eyes when he walks inside the room and I feel like chickening out of this. I won't though I know he will be gentle and I want him to be my first.

" You're regretting this aren't you ? I told you there's no need to rush this Zayn" Harry smiles running his hand over my exposed thigh.

" I'm not regretting it, Harry. I know you'll be gentle and I want you to be my first" I mumble. Technically Harry won't be my first because you know what happened in my past. But I've moved on past that and this is going to be my brand new start.

" Just start getting me ready. Distract me" I plead.

Harry nods as he bends my legs and spread them open. I bite my lip breathing heavily. He goes down kissing every inch of my body. He spreads my bum cheeks apart and runs his tongue over my bum hole.

I buck my hips moaning. " Oh for fucks sake Harry " I whimper as he thrust his tongue inside me.

I grab his hair pulling him closer to me. I whine when he pulls away. I hear him chuckle and I playfully glare at him. He slicks his finger with lube and slowly thrusts it inside me.

He moves his finger around looking for my prostate and when he finds it I'm a moaning mess. He adds another finger hitting my prostate repeatedly.

" Harry I'm going to cum just fuck me already" I whimper.

Harry pulls his fingers out and slicks his dick with lube. He positions himself at my entrance and cups my face kissing me softly.

" Just relax baby. It will hurt less" Harry says smiling at me.

" How do you know that ?!" I should've topped. Why did I agree on this?

" I looked it up" Harry admits blushing furiously.

I start giggling " Aww babe it's good to know you're inexperienced with this stuff" I tease but moan loudly when he thrust himself inside me.

"Fuck Harry !" I hiss digging my nails on his back.

" Not in the mood to tease me now huh?" he says breathlessly. " fuck you're so fucking tight Zayn" he moans.

I relax and let myself adjust to his size. " Move Harry " I demand.

He grabs my hips and pulls out slowly after thrusting again.

I close my eyes arching my back meeting each one of Harry's thrusts.

" Fuck Zayn Fuck" Harry cries out. " I don't think I'll last any much longer"

" Me either Harry" I moan.

After a few thrust Harry starts picking up his pace leaving me breathless. Harry flips us over and holds my hips.

" Ride me Zayn" he groans and I bite my lip.

I lift my hips and slam them down again on him. I put my hands on his chest panting. Harry bucks his hips hitting my prostate repeatedly.

I yell Harry's name and cum all over his chest and mine. I fall on top of his chest panting.

" That was fucking"

"Amazing" I finish Harry's sentence grinning like an idiot.

I lay down beside Harry putting my head on his chest yawning.

" Go to sleep babe I bet your tired" Harry chuckles.

" Yeah what the heck do you have inside you" I mumble closing my eyes falling asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

The sunlight hits my face directly and I groan moving around the bed.

When I open my eyes I see that I'm all alone. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up. I hiss goddammit Harry. I walk slowly to the bathroom but Harry's not there.

I call out for him but he's not answering. I waddled throughout the house to find no Harry. I tried calling him but he doesn't answer. How could he ? Why didn't I think of this before? Of course he just wanted sex from me.

I walk to the kitchen and start making myself some tea. I see a note on the kitchen table. I take it in my hands and when I read it I start crying. Why would he do this to me ?

Author's Note

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

I know I'm such an evil person. I'm leaving you all wondering what happened with Harry.

What is gonna happen to zarry ?

How about the smut ? I tried to make it a little bit funny. But OMG I'm going to burn in hell for the smut that I wrote. Because yes I wrote it with my parents beside me lol 😐

One more chapter left guys 😭😭

CAN WE TALK ABOUT FIREPROOF ?! IT IS FUCKING PERFECTION AND OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM FOUR

I really hope next year they give a concert where I live .

If you want to contact me I'm always on twitter which is

@NakedxIrwin 😏💕

Please these are the last chapters inspire yourself and comment on this story and also vote

I love you all so much 💕🌷🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
483K 21.2K 36
❝you know how they say, what was it? don't judge a book by its cover? well lad, this is a prime example.❞ zayn was your typical bad boy. leather jack...
10.3K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...
5.5K 655 13
[FINISHED] There are people who spend their entire lives looking for true love. Some have the pure luck of finding and being able to spend their enti...