hitman || jeongchan

By maxsluvr

❝so what now? you're just going to kill me?❞ chan is a hitman jeongin is his target bang chan + yang jeongin ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

29

9.1K 651 520
By maxsluvr

"Baby I have to tell you something." Changbin said as the two of them were eating dinner.

"What?" Hyunjin replied.

"Promise you won't get mad at me?" Changbin said.

"Why? What did you do? Did you get caught up with the police or something?!" Hyunjin said assuming the worst.

"No, not that. Something else."

"And what's that?"

"I was about to kill your friend Jeongin..."

Hyunjin looked at him in shock. "You were about to kill Jeongin?! Why??"

"Because he's a target and worth seventy-five." Changbin started. "I wanted the money, but he's your friend so I decided not to."

"Jeongin's a target?!?" Hyunjin said in disbelief.

"Yeah... which means someone is probably gonna kill him soon..."

"That doesn't make any sense." Hyunjin folded his arms then leaned back in the chair.

"What doesn't make sense?"

"Why Chan hyung and Jeongin are dating if he's a target." Hyunjin mumbled.

"They're dating?!" Changbin asked in shock.

"Yeah, for a long time now, you guys met at the party, but you were drunk." The younger said. "Wait, does that mean Jeongin's in danger living with Chan? Is Chan trying to kill him too?"

"I thought he was..."

"Where are you coming from? I thought you had homework help."

Jeongin looked to the left and sees Chan pulling up beside him in his Lamborghini.

"Shit." "Uhhh, homework help was in the park?"

"The park, huh." Chan laughed. "Get in the car Jeongin." He said with his smile disappearing from his face.

"A-Alright." Jeongin gulped.

He walked around to the passenger side of the car and sat down.

The car ride was silent for a while, so Jeongin decided to speak up.

"Hyung are you mad at me...?" Jeongin mumbled, quickly glancing at the older then looking down at his hands on his lap.

"What do you think?" He replied.

"I'm sorry hyung." Jeongin said.

"You have to tell me where you're going, you can't lie Jeongin, something really bad could happen to you and I'd have no idea where you are." Chan sighed. "Where did you even go anyways?"

"I went to speak to Woojin." He replied. "Then I ran into Changbin."

"Oh." "Changbin saw him and didn't kill him?! Thank God though."

The rest of the car ride was silent again. Jeongin could tell he was still a little mad.

When they got home, Chan went upstairs and Jeongin followed him.

The younger sat down on the bed and watched him change his clothes.

"Hyung, please don't be mad at me anymore because I can tell you still are." Jeongin said.

He walked up to the older and wrapped his arms around his neck, bringing their faces close to each other.

"Please?"

Chan didn't respond. He placed his hands on either side of the younger's hips and pressed their lips together.

Their kiss ended up becoming heated like it normally does with Chan occasionally going down to Jeongin's neck and sucking it.

They went to the bed and sat down, Jeongin straddling Chan's lap.

After even more time of this going on, Jeongin backed away because he was tired and looked into the older's eyes.

"So, you're not mad at me anymore, right?" He asked.

"No Innie, I'm not."

Jeongin sighed then pushed Chan down causing him to be on his back so he can lie down on his chest.

"I love you Channie hyung."

Chan kissed his forehead. "I love you too baby."

After the two of them ate dinner, they were sitting on the couch cuddling together watching the romcom, but not really paying attention to it.

"Hyung," Jeongin said.

"Yes baby?"

"Where do you think my parents are?" He said. "They've been gone for like a month and a half and they haven't even said anything to me."

"I don't know- I'm sure they're fine." Chan said.

"I hope they are." Jeongin replied.

Just then his phone went off. He reached over to the table and picked it up.

seungmin hyung

today 17:12

> jeongin
> i need to talk to you it's important
> i'm outside your house

"Seungmin is here." Jeongin said.

"What? He's here right now?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, he's outside. I'm gonna go see what he wants." Jeongin said while getting off of him.

Chan just nodded and watched him walk away.

Jeongin opens the front door and sees Seungmin standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"What did you need to talk about hyung?" Jeongin asked and sat down on one of the stairs.

"Jeongin I'm going to say something really crazy." Seungmin started. "But I just want you to know because it's been driving me insane."

"Okay what is-" Jeongin started but then stopped himself when he sees a car pull up in the driveway.

"Jaebum what do you want?" Jeongin asked when he sees the older get out of the car.

"Is Bang Chan inside?" Jaebum asked ignoring his question.

"Why does it matter." Jeongin folded his arms and stood up.

"You should stop hating me little boy." Jaebum smirked. "I'm Chan's friend. You should be nice to your fuck buddies friend."

"We're not fuck buddies he's my boyfriend asshole." Jeongin spat.

Jaebum just laughed and walked past him to the entrance.

Once he was inside and closed the door Jeongin rolled his eyes and turned to Seungmin.

"Who was that?" Seungmin asked.

"Just this guy who I think tried to kidnap me before." Jeongin replied.

"Oh- okay um anyways, what I was saying before."

"Yeah?" Jeongin said then sits back down on the stairs.

"Don't be shocked okay, and I'm not expecting you to say anything."

"My God hyung just say it." Jeongin laughed.

"Alright then..."

Seungmin took a deep breath then finally said it.

"I like you, Jeongin."

~~

I fell asleep three, T H R E E times while writing this holy fuck

sorry this update took so long

also, I posted my other jeongchan story so read it if ya want

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 754 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019
173K 6.2K 34
❝ no one calls me cute, okay sweetie ❞ ❝ sorry, I'm just an honest guy, and you're adorable ❞ Yang Jeongin X Reader Started: 23rd July 2020 Ended: 16...
215K 13.6K 16
❝when I saw you it was like the world stopped and we were the only humans on earth.❞ lee minho + han jisung started; september 17 2018 finished; oct...
20.3K 752 73
Dramatic shitty book. Started: 23/03/04 Finish: 23/08/29 #13 Minsung: 23/11/21 - 5k readers, OMG I'm so happy, you guys are really the best 😭