Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Finally-20

89K 1.6K 768
By whoooopdeedoo

Happy chapter 20! It feels like it was just yesterday that I started writing this , ahh hope you enjoy the chapter! School starts tomorrow so I'll try to updat as much as possible but I guess that means I'll mostly be updating on the weekends.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "Niall's Secret Sister" i THINK YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT!!!!

please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter!!!

ITS A SHORT ONE I KNOW but whatever and update is an update <3 love you all and 

OVER 10 000 reads? Yah you guys are amazing!

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY

***NOT EDITED**

Chapter 20-

Skylar’s POV

We’ve been here for hours and I’m officially wasted. I drank so much that I feel like I’m about to pass out any second.

This beach party turned out to be a whole lot bigger than I thought it would be. There had to be at least two hundred people here. It was packed and the music was bouncing, the drinks were flowing and the lights were flashing.

Louis was right, I was one of the most covered girls here, but still, I didn’t like the way I was dressed. I felt overly exposed and too sexy looking for a beach party. I received a lot of creepy glares from guys walking past me.

When I first got here all the boys ditched me so I was pretty much sitting down at the bar all by myself for at least an hour. I looked around for Harry multiple times but I noticed he was too busy making out with some random chick to acknowledge me. So I guess that’s it, he doesn’t like me. And I was about to admit my feelings to him today, yeah no that isn’t happening. He pretty much

I’ve been grinding with several guys for god knows how long, every time I looked at him for a moment I wasn’t able to make out the face, but it seemed somewhat familiar.

His hands slipped around my waist hugging me as he whispered “Let’s get out of here?”

I didn’t really answer because he just started to lead me through the busy crowd and out the door. Something inside me was telling me this wasn’t right.

Harry’s POV

Where’s Skylar? We’ve been here for a good two hours and I haven’t seen her once.

I’m actually starting to get worried. I mean, there are a lot of people here and someone could have easily taken her. She’s small, attractive, pretty, and beautiful, she’s everything that someone could want. What is something happened to her? Knowing Skylar, she’s probably completely wasted. And if she is, she’s probably not really in control of what could happen to her.

I started at the bar. I looked at very single seat and her red hair was nowhere to be found. I had this glitch in my stomach as I started to go through the unbelievably large crowd.

While walking through I saw Niall leaning against the wall talking to some girl. I walked up to him hoping maybe he has seen her.

“Hey,” I said as he turned around to face me.

“Hey mate! Go get a drink you seem tense!” Niall chirped drunk holding up his beer.

“No thanks, Niall have you seen Sky?”

“Yah- Yah I did.” He slurred

“Where’d she go?”

“Well I saw her walking out with some guy- seems like she’s getting it in tonight!” He said while laughing.

My heart stopped.

“What? No, no she won’t be ‘getting it in’ tonight-“

“Don’t worry man, I saw Louis run after them out the door. He looked mad. Did you talk to her yet?”

“No I didn’t, not yet. I will soon though.” I mumbled as I walked past him and bolted through the crowd not wanting to waste a second.

What if Louis ran after her because something bad was happening? That thought only made me pick up my pace until I was finally outside on the beach.

I looked around and I could see three figures across the beach. I squinted my eyes so I could see better and I got worried. Was that Louis fighting someone?

I moved myself closer to them and my thought was true, but who was he fighting with? Skylar was crying trying to hold Louis back but she wasn’t very successful.

I finally made my way to them and Skylar screamed for me to stop them from fighting.

I grabbed Louis and held him back only to see a face that I never wanted to see again.

It was Eddy. But why is he here in Hawaii? Is he following Skylar or something?

“What’s going on?” I asked, Louis looked furious and Eddy looked somewhat scared.

“He tried to take Sky! I’m going to kill him right now I swear I’ll do it!” Louis barked trying to pull out of my grip.

Eddy’s nose was bleeding and his lip was split. His eyes were puffy and bruised. It looks like he got a good beating.

“Louis stop, you did enough can we just go?” She asked through her tears.

“No he’s not getting away with it, not again!”

“Please Lou; he didn’t get away with it I promise you, can we just go home?” She begged, as tears streamed down her face.

It broke my heart to see her crying, and it made me angry to see that the reason for her tears once again was Eddy.

“Lou takes her home alright? I’ll talk with him.” I said into Louis ear. He angrily got out of my grip and grabbed Skylar’s waist holding her tight as they walked away. Her head was leaning on his chest

Once they were out of sight I turned back to see Eddy just standing their awkwardly. I could tell he wasn’t sure what he should do.

“Why are you here?” I spat looking at him in disgust.

“Vacation,”

“Don’t even lie to me. Are you following Skylar or something? You need to get over her. She’s done with you- I thought we warned you once to stay away from her.”

“It’s hard to stay away from the person you love,” He said sternly.

This guy has got to be kidding me. He doesn’t love her, he used her. He dated her to get in her pants, he hit her, and that’s enough proof to go against his claim of “loving” her.

“You do not love her, and I recommend you stay out of her life or I promise you I will hurt you.”

“I can promise you; this is not the last of me. I will get her back, you just watch.” He said- smiling evilly as he turned around walking away from me.

He doesn’t mean that does he? Of course he does, I mean he followed her all the way down to Hawaii- I’m sure he would go down to further extents. I guess that means that I won’t be leaving her side anytime soon.

I started walking back home. My mind was filled with mixed emotions. I was worried, confused, angry and more emotions that I can’t come up with.

Soon enough, I was at home. Niall, Zayn and Liam were still out at the club and Louis and Skylar in Louis room talking.

I came into their room and Skylar gave me the stink eye as she walked out the door past me and Louis didn’t look too happy once he saw me.

“You’re an idiot.” He mumbled looking at me in disappointment.

“What?”

“You-are-an-idiot-“he said speaking each word clearly even though I did understand him the first time.

“What did I do?” I asked confused.

“We told you not to mess everything up tonight and that’s what you did! You were supposed to be with Skylar tonight, and tell her your feelings and now she’s hurt and broken because I told her that you were going to admit to her that you liked her and she was going to admit it to!” He yelled running his hand through his hair in frustration.

“I couldn’t find her! I wanted to tell her, and once I found her it didn’t really seem like the right time especially when she was crying because of Eddy and you were fighting him.”

“She wasn’t crying because of him. She was crying because of you. He didn’t do anything to her; I just saw him and got mad.”

“How did I make her cry?”

“How about you go up to her and ask her. Her hearts broken because of you now go make things right with her.”

It really did hurt me to know that I was the one that made her cry. I thought she was crying because Eddy took her. I didn’t know it was my fault.

But one thing I know is that I will never let myself be the reason for her tears ever again.

I walked out of the bedroom and searched the house. I went into every single room in the house and she wasn’t here. I got a little worried but I decided not to freak out, I took a deep breath and walked out the front door.

There she was.

She was sitting by the water; her long red hair was blowing from the light wind as her knees were brought up to her chest while her arms were hugging them close.

I walked up to her and sat down. We stayed in silence for a bit. I wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to leave anytime soon.

“Sky...” I said quietly. I turned my face so I was looking at her but she forced herself not to look into my eyes. She fixated her gazed to the water in front of us.

She didn’t reply. I could also tell she was trying not to choke out a tear.

“I want to tell you something.” I said going on even though she was pretending not to listen.

“Tonight I was looking for you and once I found you, it didn’t really seem like the time to tell you what I have to say.”

“Well maybe if you weren’t too busy making out with random girls you would have had the time to talk to me.” She mumbled, still looking off into the distance.

“That wasnt what it looked like I promise you, that girl just came onto me. I pushed her off because she wasnt the girl I wanted to be with tonight.”

She turned so now she was facing me. She had tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes from crying

“Harry do you know how it feels when you like someone and think that they might just like you too, then watch them go off with other girls. It hurts and it sucks. I get it you don’t like me like that. I’ll get over it. There are a lot of guys out there and I can find on and I knew I shouldn’t have let Louis get my hopes up about us and-“

I stopped her from talking and answered all her questions by cupping my hands around her cheeks and pressing my lips against hers.

Once her soft lips made contact with mine is was almost as though a billion fireworks were going off. My stomach was flipping in all the right ways and kissing her just felt so right. Our lips were moving in sync as I moved my hands so they moved to her waist.

I moved her so she was now sitting on my lap facing me, our lips were still attached- her arms were now wrapped around my neck. I started to bite her lip waiting for permission. She granted it and soon enough our tongues were dancing. I tangled my hands in her soft hair as we pulled apart gasping for air. Once we caught our breaths we had our foreheads touching and I could see a smile forming on her lips and the same was happening to me.

“Sky, I really, really, really like you. I’ve liked you for so long and I want you to be mine. I want you to be my friend, my enemy, my happiness, my everything. I just want to know that I have your heart, because you have mine. Please be my girlfriend. I don’t think I can wait any longer.”

She looked me in the eyes, a smile forming once again as she nodded and kissed me lightly.

The sparks were just as efficient as the first time we kissed.

She turned her body around so she was now sitting in between my legs, her back resting on my chest. My arms were wrapped around her as I held her securely.

I planted a kiss on my girlfriend’s cheek as we looked into the water.

It’s official. I finally have Skylar. I can finally call her mine. I can finally kiss her, touch her, and feel her warmth.

This moment, nothing could feel more perfect. I had everything I ever wanted in a girl right in my arms and all I need to do is never forget that and we could possibly be together forever.

She is the girl of my dreams and I will never let anything ever get between us.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By Breanna

Fanfiction

328 12 1
My mom and dad? Gone forever. I have my boys and best friend to help me through it. It's trgic and happy at the sme time. If you start reading it you...
31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...
273K 4.6K 54
When Simon Cowell realizes that Harry Styles is only seen by the world as a playboy, he makes an arrangement with the managers of Ryder Tyler, a risi...
46.2K 714 28
Cecilia Walker (cece) was abused by her father half her life. When her father dies she ends up having to go to an orphanage. But what happens when on...