Mira

By cuti3kp

"You are mine, don't you dare think differently." This story is about a girl named Mira that's part demon and... More

Important Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

23 3 0
By cuti3kp

Mira woke up shocked and confused about what that was. Was that just a dream? she thought. Who was that guy anyway?

Mira hears a knock at the door. "Come in."

In walks Jasmin. She curtsies and says "Good morning Your Highness. It's time to get ready for your training."

"My training?"

"Yes to learn how to control your powers and to learn combat skills."

"Oh" Mira looked at the clock. 6 am?? "Do I have to start training this early?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. The earlier you train, the more time you can spend learning and the quicker you know how to use your magic and fight."

Mira groans "fine." She goes to her closet and puts on black leggings and a black tank top. She then puts her hair in a high ponytail. "Okay, I'm ready."

Jasmin takes Mira into the training room in the basement. It was a large room with lots of equipment and weapons. Mira saw a man wearing all black with his hands behind his back.

He fists his right hand and puts it to his chest and bows. "Your Highness. My name is Kobal, your father's right hand and commander of the demon army."

"Oh um hello. I thought my father would be here to train me."

"He is busy, so he asked me to fill in."

"Oh okay."

~

Mira and Kobal trained together for the whole week.

"Good, Again."

"Uuugghhhh. I am tired. I've been hitting this freaking thing for the longest. When can I learn to use my magic."

"You'll learn how to when you do. Again."

Mira whispers "go fuck off."

"I hope you know that I can hear you."

"I hope you know that I don't care."

Mira hears someone laughing and when she turns around, it's her father.

"Mira, you've been training for just a week and you're already complaining."

"Well, I'm tired. I've never done this before and who wouldn't complain about hitting the same thing over and over again."

"How about we call it a night then. Do you wanna eat something before you go back to your room."

"Yesss, please."

Mira and her father go upstairs and sit at the dinner table. They have dinner together and chat about her training.

"You can't expect to be perfect at what you're doing in just a week. I think it's better to learn combat skills first before your magic anyway. I don't want you always relying on your magic."

"Well, then why have it if I can't."

"Haha that is true, but still. No worries though, I'll teach you to use your magic in between combat lessons."

"Yay!"

They sat in silence eating. Mira remembered the dream she had last week about that guy. She was debating if she should tell her father about it. She decided not to since she hasn't had a dream about him since then.

"Okay, I'm full now. Good night."

"Good night, Mira."

Mira goes up to her room, showers then got into bed. Mira was able to fall asleep quickly since she was exhausted from all the training.

~

Mira opens her eyes and she's back in the field of flowers. "Are you serious right now? I freaking jinxed it."

Mira hears laughter and turns around. The guy with red hair and purple eyes was standing in front of her.

"Why am I here again? Mira asked. "And I still wanna know who you are by the way."

He stares at her, giving her a charming smile. "How are you doing, Papilionem? What are you doing in that giant castle of yours."

Mira crosses her arms over her chest and stares at him. "I prefer my questions answered first and what does that even mean?"

He gives a little chuckle. "Okay, you're here because I wanted to see you again."

Mira blushes. "We-well who are you anyway?"

"I think it's fair if you answer my question now, don't you think."

She stares at him for a second, "I'm training."

"Training?"

"Yeah, my turn, who are you? What's your name?"

"They're training you to use your powers I'm guessing. Hm, how's that going?"

"Seriously? I'm just asking for a name you know."

He gives her a smile, "You know that if a witch has a demons name, they can summon them."

"So you're a demon? What? You're afraid I'll do that or something? They're training me in combat anyways. I haven't learned how to use my magic yet."

"Combat? Instead of magic?"

"Yeah, daddy says he rather me not rely on my powers so much."

"Hm, interesting."

"So back to my question."

He walks towards her and this time she doesn't move. When he's only inches away from her, he arks his brow surprised she didn't back up. Mira looked up at him not backing down. He reaches out and grabs a strand of her hair between his dumb and index finger. He brings it to his lips and gives a light kiss.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are to me?"

Mira's face turns red as a tomato. She scoots back out of his reach. She puts her hair behind her ear, feeling uncomfortable and not knowing what to do.

He laughs at how cute and shy she looks.

She looks up at him shyly and he gives her a cute smile.

"I wanna leave!" Mira practically screamed. She looks away embarrassed. "How do I leave?" Mira asked in a lower tone.

"You want to leave so soon."

"Well, I prefer to talk to someone who actually answers my questions so."

He laughs "Well, all you have to do is wake up."

"Wake up? How do I do that?"

"You open your eyes," he says smiling.

"Oh really? I thought you're supposed to keep them closed. How do I wake myself up while being here."

Before she knows it, he was kissing her and then she woke up.

~

Mira wakes up shocked and her face was burning up. "He did not just kiss me." She said to herself. She looks at the time and it's 6, just in time to get ready for training again. "It felt like only a few minutes there, how did it take that long?" She asked herself.

Mira gets dressed and goes to training.

Weeks go by and she hasn't been to her dream world. That's what she's decided to call it. She wondered why but she's also glad since he kissed her. Every time she thinks about it, she blushes. She also wants to see him again though. She wants to know who he is.

"Mira? Are you listening to me?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I am, dad."

He stares at her for a second, "what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I'm listening."

"Then why are you blushing. I'm pretty sure talking about magic isn't going to make you blush."

Mira wants to keep the dream world to herself.

"Dad, come on, I'm listening."

"Fine, anyways."

Eventually, her father finished talking about magic. When he said he would teach her magic, she didn't think he meant about magic instead of learning how to use it.

"Ughhh, that was so boring," Mira says while getting into bed. Mira closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

~

Mira opens her eyes, back in the field. "Oh man not again."

"Hello, Papilio meum."

"What does that even mean?"

"Papilionem means butterfly. Papilio meum means my butterfly. It's in our language called Domen."

"I'm you're butterfly now?" She blushes and then remembers the last time they met causes her to blush even harder. She wishes she wasn't back to the dream world.

He starts looking her over, making her conscious of what she was wearing. She had on pink shorts and a pink crop tank top. Well, she wasn't wearing much. He had on black joggers and a black shirt.

He walks away and sits under a tree. "Come sit next to me, Papilionem."

Mira walks over and sits near him crossing her legs. She starts playing with the grass.

"My name is Silas."

Mira looks up. "Silas?"

He looks over to her "Yes."

She looks away not being able to look him in the eyes anymore. "So do you live in the underworld?"

"I do."

"Where?"

"You wouldn't know." He smiles. "It's not like you've ever been outside of the castle."

"Oh, well true. Does my father know you?"

"...Yes, he does."

"Are you allowed into the castle?"

"No, I'm not."

"Oh, why not?"

"It's not like your father and I are close. I mean he knows every demon in the underworld. I'm just another demon he knows."

"Oh, how old are you?"

Silas smiles "17."

"Oh, that's what I thought."

Silas lays down in the grass and puts his hands behind his head. His shirt hugs his muscles perfectly and Mira couldn't help but stare.

"How are you in my head?" She asked. "Why aren't we ever in your head?"

"Trust me, beautiful, you wouldn't want to be there."

"Do you know what I'm thinking right now too?"

"No, I don't, but I bet you're admiring how gorgeous I am."

Mira blushes "You wish."

"I don't have to. You're already doing it." He closes his eyes.

Mira rolls her eyes. She decides to lay down too. "How are you here?"

"I have my ways."

"Are you a demon that goes into people minds or something?"

"Your father doesn't teach you about demons or something?"

"No. He probably should huh."

"Well, I think it would be wise to before he announces you being here. Whenever you talk to one, you'll want to know what kind of demon they are, in case you ever have to protect yourself if they try something and you'll know what to do depending on the demon."

"That's true." Mira starts to get sleepy. "What kind of demon are you?"

"Parasitus."

"What's that?" Mira couldn't understand why, but she felt her eyelids getting heavier and it was harder to keep them open.

"Sleep, beautiful."

Mira falls asleep.

~

Mira wakes up back in her room. Mira looks at the clock and it says 1 am. I wonder if my father would be awake she thought.

"Jasmin?"

Jasmin walks in "Your Highness."

"Is my father awake?"

"Yes, he's in his office."

"Okay."

Mira goes downstairs and knocks on the door.

"Come in," her father says.

Mira walks in and sees her father in his chair looking at paperwork. "Hey, dad."

"Hello, Mira. Do you need something?"

"Yeah well, are you busy?"

"I am not. Come sit."

Mira sits down in the chair across from him. "Um, I was wondering if you can tell me about demons."

He raises a brow "demons?"

"Yeah well I mean I'm one yet I don't know anything about our kind. I'm just curious about different types and things like that."

"Okay well first..."

Her father gives her a lesson about demons and their language.

"Interesting." Her father didn't mention anything about what Silas is so she asks, "What's a Parasitus?"

Her father narrows his eyes at her. "How do you know what that is? Why are you asking?"

Uh oh. she thought. "Oh um well Kobal was actually naming the different types of demons to me and that was one of them."

"Mira."

"Fine. I um well, I've been having these dreams."

"What dreams?" Her father seems to be losing his patients.

"I met this guy ok. His name is Silas and he said he's a Parasitus. So I wanna know what that is."

You could practically see the steam coming out of Hade's ears. His eyes went black. "What the hell is he doing in your head MIRA?!"

"What? Why are you yelling at me! I didn't get his name until this morning. I don't know who that is!"

"I know that. Damn it!" He slammed his fist onto the table making Mira jump in her seat.

"What? Who is he?"

Hades runs his hands through his hair. "Parasitus means parasite in Domen. Silas is a demon parasite."

"P-parasite? So what are you saying?"

"You're his host is what I'm saying. Damn it. I don't get it. How did he get to you? You haven't stepped foot out of this castle. Have you?"

"No! Of course not."

"Kobal."

Kobal walks in "Your Majesty."

"I want you to get me, Silas, now."

Kobal leaves to get Silas.

"So I'm his host and he's using me to what, survive?"

Hades sighs. "Yes, in a way. He doesn't need a host, but it makes life a lot easier for him. He's the only one of his kind that can live without a host. He does it for fun and he loves venturing into his host minds. When he has a mundane host, he can roam the earth freely, without one, he can't and he's stuck down here. You're not mundane but you've lived up there your whole life, so he's probably still to able to go up to earth. When did these dreams start? What happens in the dream?"

"The first day I got here and I've only had three dreams so far. Most of the time I was trying to figure out who he is."

There's a knock at the door and Kobal walks in. "We can't find him."

"What do you mean you can't find him" my father yells.

"He's not in his home, I'm guessing he's on earth and we can't track him up there."

"Damn it, I don't care what it takes. Find him!"

"On it." Kobal leaves the room.

"Damn it. I'm going to kill him."

"I'm going back to my room." Mira goes upstairs to her room and lays in bed. She felt betrayed. This whole time he was just using her to survive. Mira decides to try and sleep and see if she can talk to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...
119 21 13
After finding out her real identity and losing her friends, Mira returns to her homeland, Kingdom of Adreinn. Upon arriving there, she is asked to ta...
Revenance By

Fantasy

357 33 25
A girl named Mira meets a mysterious creature named Tajo. All parts have been published.
82 1 25
Mira finds a magic book while cleaning the house. Curiously she uses a lot of spells. In excitement, she pronounces a spell wrong. The next day, she...