THE CHEATERS LOVERS. ❪ 𝘙𝘖𝘎...

sebasstan

❝ so... we both got cheated on huh? ❞ in which they become friends after their partners cheated on them. Еще

THE CHEATERS LOVERS
CHAPTER ZERO ━ PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE ━ YOU WANT TO...?
CHAPTER TWO ━ HIPPIES
CHAPTER THREE ━ HOLLOW
TRACK 1
CHAPTER FOUR ━ TYPE OF WOMEN
CHAPTER FIVE ━ SUPPORTING FREDDIE
CHAPTER SIX ━ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ SIT ON MY LAP WILL YOU?
CHAPTER EIGHT ━ HOLY SHIT THEY'RE HERE
CHAPTER NINE ━ LEAVE NOW.
CHAPTER TEN ━ MEET THE JANES
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━ WELL, YOU SEE...
CHAPTER TWELVE ━ BRIAN'S GOT A CRUSH
TRACK 2
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━ FLOWERS FOR REINA
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ SPEND TIME WITH ME
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ SO... THAT JUST HAPPENED
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━ I DON'T LIKE YOU
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━ WE'RE WHITE & MIXED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━ DAD AND DAUGHTER TALK
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ OH FUCK OFF WILL YOU?
CHAPTER TWENTY ━ HURT LIKE HELL...
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ THE SONG THAT MAKES IT 'BETTER'
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ━ WE'RE QUEEN, REI.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ━ YOU'RE THE JANES...
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ━ DRESS ME. KISS ME... ON THE CHEEK.
TRACK 3
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ━ THIS IS THE BBC
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ━ THE KIDS OF ANOTHER MAN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ━ STOP SHAGGING FOR ONCE
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ━ WE ALWAYS MAKE YOU PROUD
CHAPTER THIRTY ━ KISSES ON YOUR HAND MY DEAR
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ━ AUNT MADEA GON' WHOOP YOUR ASS
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ━ YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY...
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE ━ ARGUE AND ARGUE AND THEN MAKE UP
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ━ IT'S OFFICIAL
EPILOGUE ━ RECAP OF IT ALL

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━ YEAH, TIME PASSED FAST

3.6K 185 136
sebasstan

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔.) 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖍, 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙

!

ONE YEAR LATER

Over the year, nothing has changed. Well, other than the fact that Reina's family moved in in her apartment building, Ryver had a child with his girlfriend, Brian and Rain are going out but not officially dating, Reina became sort of like an assistant to the band, and she finally had a roomate: Roger.

They were all currently standing in the middle of nowhere, the van on the side while Deaky was fixing it.

"This is bollocks!" Roger exclaimed. Reina sighed, knowing the "tantrum" Roger was about to have. She smiled when he gave her a piece of his sandwich, though, as stood next to her, drapping his arm over her shoulder.

"It's counter-clockwise," Reina heard Brian instruct Deaky as he passed by him. "I think you'll find, John."

"Oh, is it?" Deaky looked over his shoulder at the man. "Thank you, Brian. Would you like to do it? Please, feel free."

"No, no, no," Reina snickered at Brian's response. "Doing a good job."

"You're doing an amazing job, Deaks," Reina said, loud enough for him to hear. "You're amazing. Thank you. Keep up the good work."

Deaky smiled.

"We sold out every pub and uni south of Glascow," Roger started and Reina was about to leave his side only to be held tightly by the man himself, "and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, eating a ham sandwich with this darling here, who I'm grateful hasn't been arguing or whining about about the fact we're here."

"Trouble is, we're just not thinking big enough," Freddie said, holding a newspaper in his hand and a pen held tightly.

"What have you got in mind, Fred?" Brian questioned as he gave water to Reina. She thanked him and he smiled, nodding.

"An album," Freddie answered. Reina choked on the water, coughing immediately. She didn't expect that answer.

"But you guys can't afford an album," Reina croaked out, coughing a little to soothe her throat. Roger patted her back. "Not trying to be mean or anything."

"Oh, we'll find a way." There was silence between the band and the girl. "How much do you think we can get for this van?"

Brian and Roger stared at each other, in shock by what Freddie was referring to.

"I hope you're joking," Roger said, chewing on his food. He looked down at Reina, who was shaking her head. "He's joking right?"

"No, he's not."

!

Freddie slammed the money on the man's hand, Reina standing next go Roger as usual.

"That's three months wages."

"And a perfectly good van."

"Don't be so dramatic, darling," Freddie smirked at Roger before he smirked at his curly-haired girl friend. "You're recording an album tonight. Let's go!"

Mary immediately linker her arms with Reina's, walking towards the studio. She smiled at the girl.

"How'd your family?" She asked. Reina grinned at the mention of her family. "Well, judging by that smile, everything's going well?"

"Yeah," Reina nodded, both of the girls sitting down on the couch. "I've become Ryver's baby's music. Can't go to sleep without me singing to him."

"What's the baby's name?"

"Wanting to keep the family tradition of naming our kids with the first letter being 'R', Ryver named him Ringo," Reina chuckled. "After Uncle Ringo himself."

"How are your other siblings doing?"

"Doing well," Reina said. "Rene is expecting another baby. A girl this time. Says he will name her Reyna but with a 'y' instead of an 'i'. Rain is happy with Brian, who finally got the hang of sign language. Rainbow hasn't found the love of his life yet, but he says he's come to terms he likes both guys and girls. We all celebrated by the way. Proud of him. And yeah, that's it."

"Wow."

"Yeah, time passed fast," Reina nodded.

"How're you and Roger?"

"Somewhat amusing and somewhat interesting," Reina answered. "He's very dramatic. Very. He also doesn't let me sleep at night. His girls over exaggerate. I swear."

Mary and Reina laughed together before they watched the boys prepare to do their album. It was going to take a very long time. But, that's why Reina was there. She wasn't there only because she was their friend, but because she came from a family of musicians and she knew her stuff. She knew how much of a perfectionist Freddie was.

!

It was late. Very late. One of Roger's girls came and they were all awkwardly on the couch. Reina had stood up, sitting down on the floor and falling asleep like that. Her neck was going to be sore as her head was down and she was sitting criss cross.

She wasn't awake when Freddie needed advice the most about his voice.

"Don't you think I sound like shit?" He asked, a hand on his hip.

"No, it's good."

"Can we try it again?" Freddie questioned. The man nodded and Freddie turned around to talk to Reina. He looked down at the floor, though, an amused expression on his face when he saw the girl. Roger's jackets was draped over her shoulders due to the fact that Roger noticed the girl had goosebumps rising on her skin.

Freddie went inside the studio, recording his part. But although the many times he tried, he was still not feeling satisfied. He decided to wake up Reina when he was struggling.

"Reina," Mary shook the girl as Freddie squatted. "Reina. Jane. Reina. Jane. Reina!"

"What the hell do you want?" She groaned, looking at the man. She looked around where she was before she remembered where she was. Rubbing her sore neck, she stood up. "Oh, we're still here."

"Yes, we are darling," Freddie sighed, rubbing his forehead. Reina put on Roger's jacket, thinking it was hers. "I need your help."

"Hit me."

They replayed the tape again and Freddie looked at Reina who was nodding in along the beat. When it finished, Deaky turned to look over his shoulder at them.

"Sounds a lot better," he smiled.

"You need to get experimental," Reina said, rubbing her head as she felt a headache forming. Brian nodded, agreeing with her. Reina got silent for a second, not feeling the way Roger's eyes trailed up and down her figure. She and Freddie immediately looked at each other when something popped in their head.

"Try bouncing them left and right," Reina instructed, letting Freddie add on to what she said.

"For the ah-ah-ahs."

The recorded song played again and Freddie and Reina looked at each other, impatient of what they were to hear.

They stood on each side, Freddie flailing his arm to one side when the vocals came. Brian stood up as well, standing in between them.

"Now dead center for the last."

Roger stood up, raising a fist up.

"And then blast it!"

Reina pointed at him, high-fiving him as he brought her closer to his side, both laughing excitedly by what masterpiece was coming into place.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.1K 469 17
Bright lights. Everyone is screaming. The ground is shaking. Heart is pounding. "You're a legend, (Y/N)." [basically you're freddie in the borhap mov...
22.2K 445 11
Roger Taylor love story Queen Fanfiction
5.4K 46 12
Another take on my 'Bohemian Rhapsody' story because this movie and this band have impacted me so much! Follows fictional sister of Brian, Diana May...
215K 6.5K 31
- you've broken my heart and now you leave me.