Betrayed God (DXD)

By Zoroun

A Male God reader x Highschool dxd HAREM story Rias and the rest of her peerage left you to die. They had no... More

Part 1
Peerage List
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Omake: Christmas
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Part 3

49.1K 536 1.4K
By Zoroun

▬ι══════ﺤ

???: WAKE UP

You snap up in your bed after hearing a loud voice echo through your head.

???: Finally

Realizing you were not in your new home. You look around to see you are inwhat looks like the void. All around you, there was darkness. You decided to walk aimlessly for a bit before you spotted a bright light in the distance. You summon trinity and get your guard up, ready for whatever this is.

(Y/N): Who are you?

As the light approaches, you could make out what looked like an animal. It was no ordinary animal though. You realized the giant figure was a golden lion, his size on par with a dragon.

(Y/N): Woah! Who are you?

???: Who am I? 

The Lion laughs a mighty laugh as you stand there in confusion. You point your sword at him

(Y/N): What is your name, are you a enemy?

???: My name is Fuorr, I am the king of all Lions.

(Y/N): Why are you here?

Fuorr: I have summoned you, my friend for the same reason you wield me.

You lower your guard

(Y/N): Why have you summoned me 

Fuorr: Because, you are worthy!

(Y/N): What?

Fuorr: Look at your sword.

You look down to see the hilt on your sword glowing a bright golden hue. In surprise, you drop it. The glow starting to become so bright you have to squint. 

Fuorr: I have been looking for a worthy person to wield my power. Right now your sword is a weakened version of my actual power. Since you are able to wield the balance breaker of my power, you are able to wield the sword. You look down to see your sword has changed a little bit. Your blade has gotten about 2 inches longer. On the handle of your sword, a little golden lion was there.

(Y/N): Thank you Fuorr.

Fuorr: Remember now that you have my full power, I will be living inside your sword. Let's form a partnership stronger than any over. 

In  a bright golden flash, Fuorr had shrunk himself to the size of a normal Lion. You walk forward and pet the golden Lion's mane

(Y/N): Yes we will!

Fuorr walks away, before turning around quickly as he remembered something.

Fuorr: One more thing, when you wake up Anubis has a gift for you from me. Use them wisely and make sure you get revenge on those who wronged you, We're rooting for you.

(Y/N): What kind of gift?

You look up to see Fuorr had disappeared, leaving the void with a lack of light. A few seconds pass before you wake up sweating.

(Y/N): Was... That a dream?

Anubis: Finally, I thought Fuorr was gonna keep you forever.

You look to the right of your bed to see Anubis sitting there with an annoyed look. He was holding a chalice with who knows what kind of liquid. On the table next to him was a golden box with a lock on it. Next to the box, a matching Golden key was placed there.

Fuorr: I'm sorry old friend, me and (Y/N) here had much to discuss.

Anubis: It's ok.

(Y/N): You two know each other?

Fuorr: Of course, me and Anubis are both gods so we go way back, but sadly in the great war I lost my physical body and had to become a sacred gear.

(Y/N): Wait, where are you even talking from?

Fuorr: Look at the sword (Y/N)

You look down at Trinity in your hand. The lion on the hilt was glowing red.

Fuorr: I live inside your sword.

(Y/N): How

Anubis: That's for a later time, now (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hmm

Anubis: The Reward I promised

He hands you the golden box and the key.

(Y/N): What is this

You take the golden key. Looking at the lock you push it in and twist.

*Click*

With the lock undone, you lift the lid up. Inside of it, you see what looks like a set of chess pieces. Except they were a glowing gold and not the red you were used too.

(Y/N): Does this mea-

Anubis: Yep, your too strong now to join a peerage. Make your own peerage and take revenge on Rias and her group by beating her in a rating game with a full set.

(Y/N): My own peerage...

Fuorr: Me and Anubis are gonna help you along the way.

(Y/N): Thanks..

In an emotional moment, you give Anubis a hug.

F: No Problem, my apprentice.

Anubis: Now's a better time than any, why don't you go look for a fitting piece, make sure they are strong and are ready to assist you.

(Y/N): I Think I might go hunt fallen angels instead, test out this strength.

Anubis: Do as you wish, you are a king now. Just be careful.

Fuorr: Don't worry, nothing can harm (Y/N) with me here.

(Y/N): I think the best way to attract some fallen angels is to pretend to be weak, they feed on weaker beings

Fuorr: Good idea. 

You de-summon trinity as you decide to take a walk in the park without a care in the world.

Fuorr: A couple of miles west I feel a big grouping of fallen angels.

(Y/N): Let's go then.

You begin to summon your wings (Btw your wings are golden now like your armor)

Fuorr: Hold on partner!

You look down to see a golden circle beneath you. In the middle, a lion roaring. 

(Y/N): Is this like Rias's teleportation circle?

Fuorr: Yep, but cooler looking.

You laugh at this as you realize you had teleported outside of the abandoned building.

Walking up to the door you realize Fuorr was right. It felt like there were about maybe 6-7 fallen angels in there. For others, this might be intimidating. But you knew that with Fuorr upgrading your already powerful sword you would be fine. You take a second listening in one what's happening

???: Please Stop.

Fallen Angel 1: You're cute!

Fallen Angel 2: Instead of killing you we might have our way with you first.

Fallen Angel 3: Now that's a good idea!

This disgusted you. You kick the door down and summon trinity.

FA1: Who Are you?

(Y/N): Your Demise!

You charge at the one closest and slash him in half in a second.

FA2: Wait wait hold on, maybe we can compromise?

(Y/N): No.

You quickly dispose of 3 more, leaving 3 more shaking in fear.

(Y/N): I would be scared if I were you.

You felt the fear radiating from their body. You quickly kill two of them and leave the last one crawling away from you, doing everything he can to escape from you.

FA3: Please... No...

You slowly walk after him, letting him slowly die.

FA3: Have Mercy!

(Y/N): Did you show mercy to that girl? When she begged you with everything she had?

You stand over him, as he looks up at you in fear you bring your sword down into his head, finishing him off. Turning, you see the girl learning against the wall. She was a little bloody and as you could tell, happy to be alive and even happier to be saved by you.

???: Thank you.

She falls onto you, still weak from the experience but doing all she can to hold onto you.

(Y/N): It's ok, what's your name?

Lucille: Lucille.

(Y/N): That's a beautiful name, my name is (Y/N)! Its a pleasure to meet you.

Lucille blushes at this, getting happier and happier in this moment

Lucille: Thank you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Now, where do you live. Let me escort you there, no more fallen angels can hurt you.

Lucille: I-I don't have a home anymore.

(Y/N): Why?

Lucille: I used to be in this man's peerage. He kicked me out and left me on the streets because I wouldn't give myself up to him like the other girls in the peerage did. I was strong but that didn't matter to him, only my body did

(Y/N): What a waste, scum like him should be gone from the world. Would you like to join my peerage?

Lucille: What's your goal?

(Y/N): To help people, and to get revenge on all the people who have wronged me. Would you like to assist me?

Lucille looks at you once more being a little hesitant. Looking at your smile though she begins to smile and feels a lot more comfortable.

Lucille: S-Sure!

(Y/N): Well then, Welcome my queen.

You pull out your queen piece. You slowly make it hover in the air before allowing it to enter her.

Lucille's wounds all heal as she opens her eyes.

Lucille: Thank you, so much... so much.

Lucille jumps at you with everything she has left and gives you a big hug. You hug her back as you realize she is a lot like you, mistreated.

(Y/N): Now let me show you where you will live, A place deserving of a queen.

You begin to summon the teleportation circle as Lucille grabs your arm.

Lucille: Is it possible we can walk, I would like to enjoy the fresh air.

(Y/N): Whatever you'd like.

You and Lucille head out of the abandoned building, leaving the bodies of the fallen angels their to decompose

Small Timeskip

You and Lucille are walking by some shops. But since it's late all of the stores are closed

(Y/N): So Lucille, do you have a sacred gear?

Lucille: I do!

Lucille summons a katana with a red hilt

Lucille: This sword is called Remorse, It has the ability to cut through things other swords cannot.

(Y/N): Nice, you saw mine back there in the building.

Lucille: Yea, you looked so cool!

(Y/N): Thank you

???: (Y/N)!

You stand in shock at the voice, letting it sink in who was before you. Tears start to come to your eyes.

(Y/N): It can't be...

Lucille looks confused, Standing there are two hooded figures.

Akeno: You're ok? I've missed you so much!

You turn around.

(Y/N): NO!

Lucille stands in front of you

Lucille: No one will harm my Master while I am here

You walk next to her and Summon Trinity

Akeno: Please (Y/N), return to me. I love you

You start to lower your guard

Xenovia spots this and charges at you. Lucille blocks her blade and kicks her back

Lucille: No one will touch him

F: I'm teleporting you both out

The golden circle reappears underneath you guys as you teleport home.

AKENO: NOOOO

Xenovia turns around.

Xenovia: *Talking through magic* We failed, (Y/N) escaped

Rias: Why won't he come back, We made a small mistake he can't be that mad.

Meanwhile

Anubis: Are you ok?

Lucille: Who were they

Anubis: Allow me to explain...

▬ι══════ﺤ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one