Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 9.

440K 10.5K 14.3K
By fxckingpayno

The ride to Harry's so called friends house was very quiet. Here and there he would sing along a couple lyrics to the soft rock music coming from the expensive car speakers. I was very surprised to see that Harry owns many expensive cars, all sitting in his underground garage. He had a lot more money then I had thought. I knew that he would never let me drive any car in the garage, but I couldn't help but have a small adoration to the white Mercedes parked furthest to the wall. After I had declared that was my favourite car Harry immediately turned around to a different one. He is so rude.

His ignorance led to the small argument we had for the first ten minutes of the ride, ending in him declaring it was over before I could even call him out. It still shocked me that someone with so much money is the rudest person on the planet. You would think with all that money you'd at least be a little happy, but with this man it's something new every minute. He was ridiculous and I could only imagine what his friends were like.

As we pulled up to the house I realized that this was no regular house. It was another immaculate mansion house. What did these guys do as a job? Probably sell drugs, there is no way any regular person can make his much money sitting back and kidnapping people. They had to be drug dealers that, or they stole all the money from the bank. It could honestly be either.

"Who's house is this?" I asked. Looking at the large brick building in awe.

"My friend Liam's" he mumbled pulling up farther into the driveway.

I looked at the bottom of the driveway to see three other expensive cars sitting in a perfect row. They were millionaires for being killers as backwards as that sounds. But, for some reason I felt jealous that Savage have this much money and Seth and Elliot barley sent us enough for food. Maybe they have money and don't send it. I shook my head trying to rid the horrible thoughts as we pulled up to the house.

The outside was beautiful, the brick was brand new almost as if it was put in yesterday. The porch wrapped around the entire side of the house as far as I could see. It was honestly breath taking, like a picture out of a magazine perfect. After taking another scan of the house, I felt the car stop and Harry text something into his phone. I took a look around the property and noticed the leaves on the trees were almost all off. It was almost winter and I always love the winter.  Hopefully, by the time Christmas and New Year come I will be back home and the man next to me will be dead. Hopefully.

"Ok we already went over this but I feel like we need to talk about it again" he said turning off the car and facing me. "I'm introducing you to my four best mates, I've known these guys since Savage started. Don't make me regret letting you meet them" he said running a hand through his hair.

"So it's a privilege to meet your mass murder buddies" I said forcing a large fake smile. He growled and rolled his eyes.

"I can turn this car around and we can go home. You don't have to be semi free, I can keep you locked in the house for the rest of the time" he said raising a challenging eyebrow. I crossed my arms, timidly as he smirked in victory. "Behave" he muttered, ripping the keys out of the ignition and opened the door. I huffed and unbuckled my seat belt, opening the door.

Running to catch up with him, I walked behind him as he went up two steps at a time to the front door. Instead of knocking like any normal person would do, he took it upon himself to just open the door and walk right on in. I watched him in horror as he just intruded into the home. He turned around and gave me a look as I stood on the porch. I shook my head and cautiously moved into the home. Harry turned around to go looking through the house as I stood in awe.

It wasn't like Harry's house, but it was a close second. There was a chandelier hanging with shining crystals decked all over. The ceilings were high and a staircase stood at the side of the room. I looked down at the floor to see an almost mirror like flooring, but was probably clean laminated floor boards. Two doors stood across from the main ones and two chairs sat beside it. It was beautiful, more than I could ever live in. It was not as magnificent as Harry's house, definitely close, but not quite there. This seemed to be a more laid back mansion, if that was even possible. 

Taking another look around, I noticed I was now standing alone in the large foyer. I awkwardly looked for Harry, but found nothing.  It was then I heard a loud laugh coming from the room on the right. I sighed to myself and slowly walked into the room letting panic run throughout my body. What if his friends kill me. I shook off the nerves and quietly walked into the doorway of what appeared to be a living room. I saw Harry relaxing back on a couch, dimples popped and laughing about whatever was currently being discussed.

It took a few moments before Harry realized I was standing there. His laughter died down and a menacing smirk took over his facial features.  

"There she is, little Arabella" Harry said making four terrifying heads turn my way. I gasped in terror and timidly took a step back. They all chuckled and looked at Harry. "Come here, Bella" he said leaning forward and placing his elbows on his knees.

I hesitantly walked over there and stood at least a foot away from him before he pushed over and patted the seat next to him. I quietly sat down and picked at my nails. I heard faint chuckles from around the room before I heard Harry's voice beside me.   

"Bella, would you like to meet my friends?" he asked sickly sweet. I looked up at him to see a smug grin on his face. Taking a deep breath, I hesitantly looked over to the other couch expecting to find the worst.

But, just like when I met Harry, they were surprisingly good looking. They were older than me, obviously, but they weren't as old as I thought.

"This is Niall" he said, pointing to boy on the far left of the couch. The first thing I noticed about him was the two sleeves of tattoos coating both of his muscular arms. His face was hard but he looked, from my point of view, the youngest. With ocean blue eyes and bright pink pierced lips, I could tell he was younger than Harry. But, what stood out the most was the few brunette roots that stood at the beginning of his hair that were coated with a small sample of blond and an overpowering amount of lilac hair dye. He had purple hair!

He looked at me and nodded, watching me study him. He knew he was scary and he was using it to his full advantage. I felt a wave of obnoxious aurora come from him. I shivered slightly and pursed my lips.

"That's Louis" he said, pointing to a slightly thinner boy sitting comfortably back into the couch. He perked up at his name, and that's when I noticed he as well had two sleeves of tattoos, this seems to be a trend. He had a few facial piercings and many tattoos on his neck. His face was very soft, each feature delicate but somehow intimidating. His hair was almost feather like, it looked soft and was a light brown color. He was smaller than the other men in the room, but looked as if at any moment he could snap and hurt anybody that gets in his way.

He barley acknowledged and just stared with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. I could already tell that this was definitely a friend of Harry's.

"That's Liam, this is his house" he said pointing to a very broad and intimidating man, sitting in the middle of the couch. He was scary and intimidating on the outside, but the content look on his face told me that he was a lot nicer than the other men I had previously met. His brown eyes matching his buzzed off hair and his two ears were both pierced with large earrings. He as well had two arms full of tattoos, but something in my head told me that they were just to make him look more intimidating.

He slightly smiled at me, but quickly returned back to his hard features. I don't think I will every understand men.

"And finally, this is Zayn" he said relaxing back into the couch. Harry was intimidating when I first met him, he still is, but as I sit here with my eyes on this man my spine had chills running down it. He was scary, more so then any of the other three on that couch. He was right along up there with Harry. His eyebrow was pierced along with both of his ears. His eyes were brown yet they had a very eerie and exotic look to them. His hair was black and spiked up into a messy quiff. Along with the others, he had tattoos covering every inch of both his arms and neck.

Looking at all of them together only made my heart race even more. They were terrifying, probably a small child's worst nightmare. Each of them more toxic then the next. I could see why they were friends, everybody but themselves were too scared of them. No wonder they have such a powerful gang. People are probably petrified of them, as well as myself.

I felt chills go down my spine as each of them watched me in a menacingly way. They were ridiculously scary, if I ever looked like that I would be scared of myself. Maybe that is what they were going for when they started the gang, to look as scary as possible. Well they completely succeed in that.

"Maybe later Harry, you can take her to meet Soph" the buzzed haired boy said, Liam. Soph was probably his girlfriend. I wonder if she was forced here too. Maybe she can possibly help me in a way out of here.

"Is Soph your girlfriend?" I asked timidly, making Harry chuckle besides me. Liam looked up with raised eyebrows. Why was he so shocked? I wasn't going to stay quiet forever.

"Yes, Sophia is my girlfriend" Liam said. I was expecting a devious smirk, like the one Harry gives each time he looks at me, but instead I got a loving smile of pure adoration.

My jaw almost dropped out of my mouth. Was this scary gang-member who could probably kill me and his girlfriend with his bare hands really in love?

I need to get out of this place, and I need to do it really fast.

Authors note:

A picture of what Niall looks like in this story is above or on the side :) I say this because his hair isn't like the lilac from 1D-Day, it's like purple purple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
20.8K 464 115
("Harry please dont make me do this!" I begged trying to hold back the tears as Harry looked at me with pained eyes. "Pay, I have no choice, mom is m...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...