The Runaway Groom βœ“

Von crazymaniac_

With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Head Over Heels | New Story |

9

3.7K 524 103
Von crazymaniac_

"You are not serious, are you?" Shivaay bit his bottom lip, arching his eyebrows up, he tried not to let a chuckle out.

"Shivaay, answer me" Annika saw him getting up from the sofa and walking towards the window. She blinked her eyes several times to get in what he had actually told her, The Shivaay Singh Oberoi ran away?

"Shivaay answer me or I swear I would call om and Rudra right now"

"No, no"

"Answer" shivaay bowed his head down, staring at the floor blankly, he saw Annika coming towards him.

"Shivaay please" his eyes immediately went up to look back into her pleading eyes. He felt guilty for ditching so many people all together. Sighing, he grabbed the nearby vase and clashed it down on the floor.

Annika gasped, moving apart, her eyes roamed around the broken pieces of the vase. "Excuse me? Do you think entering my house forcefully wasn't enough for me that you are breaking things now?"

Shivaay rubbed his face vigorously, trying to cool himself down. "What are you doing?" shivaay kneeled down as he saw her picking up the sharp pieces.

"Get up" Annika continued to pick the pieces up until he grabbed her hand and made her stand up. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi please get out"

"No"

"Yes" Annika grabbed his arm and shivaay jerked it off immediately. "I am not going anywhere"

"Right then, let me leave"

"No, I am not going nor I am letting you go away" Annika took the glass full of water kept nearby. "No, no, please don't throw that water on me"

Annika frowned but chuckled as soon as she knew what he meant. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi is scared of water, that's something very private to knows"

Annika gulped the water down her throat and saw shivaay's annoyed face as he muttered things under his breath. "So yes, you can go out then"

"No" Annika sighed giving up, arguing with him would lead her to nowhere. Why would he run away from his own wedding? What about pinky aunty, Shakthi uncle, Tej uncle and jhanvi aunty? Annika turned to face him.

"Say me shivaay" Annika saw him sitting down on the sofa and next to her. His fingers clampsed around Annika's and she looked at him with widened eyes.

"We shouldn't do this shivaay" Annika drew her hand away from his hold, shivaay shook his head at her. "Annika, I am not marrying Tia, do you get that?" Annika stiffened at his voice. This was the first time after a month he had lashed back at her.

"You are cheating everyone shivaay, just go back to them, they would be worried" Annika stood up on her feet. Shivaay clenched his teeth together, why couldn't this girl understand that he never wanted to maary Tia at the first place.

"How do you want me to prove that I really don't want to marry Tia?" Shivaay inhaled in lots of oxygen trying to calm his horses down. Knowing that if he shouted at her he would probably become that Shivaay who had been hurting her from the time he had seen her.

Annika blinked in several times. Was she ready to give in already and let him have in her life? No. She could never possibly forget all the humiliation that he brought in with himself just to show her where did she really belong to.

"I don't want to you in my life, get out shivaay"

"Annika I.."

"Out Shivaay" Shivaay placed his palms on his things. He looked at her for one time, trying to seek answers through her eyes, he needed to know if she really wanted him out of her life, her house. For the first time he couldn't figure out what Annika was really wanting but he knew one thing, anger. Shivaay knew she was burning in anger right now.

"I am leaving" shivaay ran his fingers through his hair. Annika looked away not wanting to see him get away so quickly. She couldn't understand herself at the point, a part of her wanted him to stay but she still choose for him to leave her.

"Hope you never see my face again in this life"

"Shivaay"

"No Annika, let it go. You know all my life I had been walking on eggshells, never turned my parents down. Their decisions were mine and would never disobey them just because I loved them and they did the same" Shivaay's knees gave up. He sat down himself on the floor.

"For the first time in my life, without feeling ashamed or regretted I ran away from there, from were I felt like hell today. Annika today I ran away from there just to show that I was worthy enough for you. I wanted to let you know that I kept on battling with myself for you, to let you know that I was here for you. I wanted to give you a life which would never let you remember how hard it had been for you to keep your head up in the water."

Shivaay sighed out heavily. "There's no use Annika. I had been fighting a losing battle. I am just fine by myself" Shivaay gave her a faint smile and got up.

"Shivaay don't go" Annika gulped down. Shivaay turned around to look back at her. Annika held back the hot tears from falling down her eyes. "I guess I will never be worthy enough for you, let it go"

"No" Annika threw her arms around shivaay. Shivaay closed his eyes tight. He wanted to hold onto her for last time but he knew better that wouldn't ever be true, it would always be their incomplete story.

Running his fingers through her soft hair. Shivaay heard her whimpering across his chest. He tugged her back tighter, embracing her in his arms. She was sunshine in his dark life and a bright shining star to his moon.

"Don't leave, I am sorry" Annika whispered against his chest. His hold loosened making Annika frown. "I don't want to hurt you Annika again, the more I stay closer the more damage I do" Annika shook her head at him. She knew he was short tempered but she also knew he was someone who would bring comfort while sacrificing his own.

Though deep down inside she knew how much she was special for him and when he was letting her go she wasn't ready, she wanted to fight off whatever they had. Either it would result in damaging both of the them or bring them closer. She wanted to take risk. Take the path which was difficult to walk on.

"Shivaay we will fight this out, I don't care what comes out after, we will figure it out" shivaay sighed. Why was it so difficult for him to revert back at her? He wanted answers, answers that only she could give him.

"We need to get away from here first" Annika released her breath, thanking the stars for not driving him more insane. Indeed he was changed, someone who didn't cared about the world, someone who was trying to mend things back which were broken to a great extent.

"Cover your face once we step out" Annika nodded. She ran inside, grabbing a duppata, she tied it around her face, letting her brown eyes in the open. "We need to leave before someone figures out I had been here"

Annika took hold of her phone, looking at several messages from Omkara and Rudra. Ten missed calls of Tia. "Switch your phone off" shivaay demanded, she looked at him confused. "So that they don't track us down" Annika raise her brows at him, he was clever, she thought.

"Annika I am a businessman come on, I can even make out what you might be dreaming every night"

"What? Are you drunk? Do you have a camera inside my brain now? No right" shivaay chuckle earning a glare from her. "Waise I was calling Rohit over today" shivaay crossed his arms across his chest, staring down at her smirk.

"Guess what? I am not jealous Annika" Annika rolled her eyes at him. Shivaay make her breath taking grin and she dodged it away immediately. "You know, he is such a sweetheart, he keeps on calling me beautiful, he keeps on staring at me until I say him not to, he even promised to marry me when we were five and we even.."

"Enough" shivaay tugged her wrist, bringing her closer, never realising when he only left a inch gal between the two. "You say one more word and I will carry you out in my arms" Annika raised her brows, stepping forward. "I don't think you will"

"I can and I will if you utter one more word about Rohit" he brought his face closer, staring down into her eyes. He would always find himself amused to find her the only one to challenge him again and again. "You have really good lips" Annika clutched his shirt into her fists. "shivaay" he chuckled upon finding her cheeks turning into shade of deep red.

"Don't blush Annika, it turns me on"

"What? Are you a T.V? A washing machine or fridge that I would turn you on?" Shivaay giggled, the girl would drive him crazy one day surely. Scratching his forehead, he shook his head at her madness.

"Let's go" taking her hand into his, he intertwined his fingers around her's, never wanting to leave it ever again.

**
Ehhhh, It was so hard to write this chapter down and I am ready for the chappals and juttis for being such a late and lazy person. Writers block is really shit to be precise. I am sorry really for not updating lately. Need some inspiration :-).

Crazymaniac

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9K 156 1
Annika Oberoi nee' Trivedi the 25 year old young widow of a 35 year Omkara Singh Oberoi have lost everybody in her love for him. She thought they had...
162K 16.3K 30
When Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the biggest business tycoon decides to have a Destination Wedding, he expects it to go very peacefully and perfectl...
46.3K 6.2K 43
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything - a wonderful wife that he deeply loves, a successful career and a beautiful family. God has bestowed him with ev...
22K 1.8K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...