Madly in love (Taekook)- Edit...

By junghoseokseyelid

In which Jungkook is a cold hearted and murderer teen mafia leader and Taehyung is an not so innocent teen, w... More

Character introductions
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8. (Smut)
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.(Smut)
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.(Smut)
20.
21.
22.
23.
Not a chapter (thank u)
24.
25.(Yoonseokmin smut)
26.
27.
New FFs
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. (End)
Other stories!
Stay safe guys

6.

2.2K 64 5
By junghoseokseyelid

Taehyung's pov

V woke me up but he didn't say anything just "Wake up bitch today is the day". How sweet of him...

I went to put a cute outfit just to try to impress Jungkook. I hope to works.

I ate breakfast and then without even noticing it it was already 5pm and I almost choked on my holy water.

I quickly went to check my hair on the mirror but I ended up reading Wattpad instead, then I heard the door bell, ring and saw Luhan going to get it so I just went to the living room.

Jungkook's pov

I am super excited today is the day I will make Taehyung mine and all mine.

I went up to ring the door bell and a guy with a suit opened the door he looked at me and slightly smiled.

"Hello, welcome to the Kim residence I am Luhan, who are you looking for?" he formally says looking at me with a big smile.

"Emm hello? I am Jungkook and I am looking for Taehyung' I answer not understanding this mans existence 

"Oh yes, come in, mister Taehyung is in the living room and if you need anything please tell me I am here to give it to you" he says and signals for me to go inside

"Oh ok, thanks Luhan" I say and he smiles

I look around the mansion, is big and modern but it's not as big as the mafia house it's actually no even half of it.

"Taehyung?' I ask to nothing in particular 

"Oh hello Jungkookie" I hear a voice and follow it, to find myself on a big living room.

I look up at him, he is gorgeous and I am drooling over him yet again.

"Hi Tae" I say, a whipped smile on my face.

"So? Where are we going?" He asked with intense puppy eyes.

"Somewhere special Tae, just wait ok?" I answer smiling to him

"Okie" he says cutely before he followed me

We get out of the house to my car and I start driving to my special place. 

"Hey Tae" I called to start with the ceremony.

"Hmmm" he says looking out the window

"Do you know about Korean mafias?" I ask looking at the road.

"Yes, the biggest mafia is the Jion mafia Jungkookie" Taehyung answers, he seems to know things. 

"Oh you are so cute but actually the mafias name is Jeon" I say as I chuckle at the cute mistake.

"Oh Jeon" he says boringly "WAIT!!!" he screams, a moment of realization hitting him.

"Jungkookie you are the mafia leader of the Jeon mafia?" he asks, almost scared of the answer.

"Yes Tae" I nod not looking away from the road.

"So you are the king of Korea?" he asks cutely

"Yes Tae" I smile and look at him, he was blushing so hard.

"So that makes me..." he looks towards the window, a small smile forming on his lips

"The queen Tae" I say making him blush madly

"Yaaaaaay I'm Jungkookie's queeeeen" he says jokingly 

"Yes baby, you are and always will be" I follow his game

"We are here" I say as I park on the special spot.

Taehyung's pov

When I went out of the car I was my true self, I was mad and in love and that was all that mattered to me. Jungkook did that to me, he activated my true self, I love him for accepting me and V and also for loving all of me not only little parts, ALL OF ME.

We were on a cliff that was super tall and huge, it had a loooong waterfall and river at the end it looked beautiful with the noon's sunset.

He took my hand and said.

"We are going to jump, the impact is going to be too strong that is going to make both of our heads hit the water, that is going to be like concrete making us mad and because of this our love will grow mad. And we'll be in love with each other so madly that we will be able to kill for each other and then you will become my mafia queen" he said too seriously.

"Ok?" he asked, I looked at him scared.

"Do it" V said, but I was hesitating

Finally I made up my mind "Ok" at the end I Han nothing to loose.

And like that we jumped, engulfed in each other until we hit the water that, like Jungkookie said  was like concrete and at that exact moment I heard a click, at that moment my sanity went away.

I could hear V laughing saying we were going to finally do everything we wanted to do. At the end we were laughing like crazy at the edge of the river.

At that moment I was his and he was mine.

And nothing could tear us apart.

Not even death.

Jungkook's pov

That moment was amazing, Taehyung was soaking wet and was engulfed in my arms while laughing mad.

Just like me.

He was beautiful more beautiful that ever and at that exact moment I took his jaw.
He looked at me, I looked to his eyes his beautiful brown deep eyes looking at me and I started to move forward.

Our lips met in an amazing melting kiss it wasn't messy or aggressive it was calm, sweet and pure of love and in that moment the pact was done.

We pulled away

"Tae" I said while looking at him

"Yes Jungkookie" he answered smiling whipped

"Now you are mine and only mine you understand?" I say sternly, a small smile on my lips

"yes Jungkookie, same goes for you" he said giggling

"Of course little kitten" I answer and smile at his red cheeks 

"So we are boyfriends know?" he asks cutely 

"Of course baby and I am madly in love with you" I say hugging him close to me

"I am madly in love with you too Jungkookie" he says hugging back

"It's getting late let me give you a ride my love" I say as we stand up from the floor, still drenched in water.

"Okie"nhe says and I smile

~ At Taehyung's house ~

"Bye Jungkookie, I love you my bunny" I say, the hipped tone coming off naturally now

"Bye princess, love you"he answered just as whipped as me and drives away

Taehyung 's pov

The best first date I ever had!

I love him

Finally he is mine and I am his

That will not change

No even a bit

I am mad and

Madly in love with him

Not only me but V is loving him too and that makes me happy. I love him from the moon and back.

Jungkook's pov 

Chat between Jungkook and the mafia hyungs

JK: Hyungs I finally made Taehyung mine!!

HS: OMG Jungkook I am so proud

YG: Did you did the ritual?

JK: yep he is mineeeee

NJ: Ahhh finally can I make Jin mine now?

JK: Yes hyung

YG: Hobi let's go get our man

HS: Yes baby!!!

JK: I love him to the moon and back hyungs and nothing ever is going to take him away from me

With that I sunk in my bed and the last thing I could think of was Tae's plump lips on mine and that phrase in my mind

Madly in love

_____________________________
This shit is just starting lovelies!

(Edit: I rlly need Jesus)

~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 422 38
Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face them.when taehyung,an innocent and cute...
18.7K 1.2K 30
They say he's the deadliest man alive, but they've never met her. Kim Taehyung is a mafia leader, residing in Nevada. She's a skillful assassin who...
297K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
476K 17K 24
Tae, also known as V is the leader of a Mafia called Bangtan, otherwise known as BTS. He is seen as cold hearted towards others, I mean what can you...