Commentary crew oneshots

بواسطة a-gay-ferret

Romantic or platonic ships! Requests open! Smut, fluff, and angst! COVER ART IS MINE DONT STEAL!! المزيد

Requests! (Open)
Mouse - R!Quacksel (F)
I'm In Love - R!Bluespartanz (F)
Spots - R!FPSkwite (S)
Under The Stars - R!Quacksel (F)
Nesting - R!Kwitanz (F)
Late Nights - Blueskwite (S)
A/N - HOLY FUCK
A/N - IMPORTANT

I'm In Love Pt. 2 (Angst Edition) - R!Bluespartanz (F&A)

837 11 30
بواسطة a-gay-ferret

Requested by @unhappy_lemon

A.N : im very sorry, this got kinda out of hand, but it's... mostly? fluffy, and quite long

Warnings: a slightly steamy make out sesh, self hatred voices, fear of rejection / abandonment, seriously don't read this if you've ever had "the depression voice(s)", blood, unintentional self harm, (seriously, this chapter has it all)

Henry's pov

I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling, but once I remembered where I was, a burst of happiness surged through me.

I sat up and stretched, reaching for my phone.

It wasn't on my side table, odd.

I must've left it downstairs.

I got up and slipped on some shorts and a fresh tee shirt.

I brushed my hair, put it into a ponytail, and slipped on a beanie after using the restroom.

I wandered downstairs to find it pretty quiet. I checked a clock and saw it said 10:12 am.

"Good morning." Came a voice from behind me.

"WHA- oh." I jumped and turned around, my tail sticking up.

"What, is my hair that bad?" Brandon asked.

He was wearing a tee shirt and.. no shorts, you could see his thick tail behind him.

I blushed slightly and turned back to the kitchen reaching for a coffee cup.

My ears twitched as I heard him move behind me and pour some cereal.

"So are we going anywhere today?" I asked, putting a tea bag in my mug.

"Uh, I think Diesel wants to go out for dinner with all of us." He said, a drawer opening and closing.

I turned around while the hot water poured into my cup. "So, we're the first ones up, eh?" I said, feeling a little awkward.

"Yeah, I guess we are." He scratched the back of his neck, causing his shirt to ride up.

I walked over to him, my tail swishing behind me and my ears perking in interest.

"So, we're alone then?" I smirked, standing in front of Brandon.

I may be shorter, but I can make him flustered.

"U-uh, well yeah, I guess we are." He stuttered.

"You gonna do anything about that?" I bit my lip and looked to him.

He blushed and stepped forward to cup my cheek, his scales cool against my face.

I quickly nuzzled into the touch, feeling his soft scales against my face and purring softly.

I looked back up to him to see his reaction, he was blushing harder.

"How are you so cute?" He mumbled under his breath.

I thought about responding, but decided to close my eyes and purr louder.

My ears twitched as I heard Brandon move around.

A hand lightly rested on my waist, I could feel the heat radiating off of Brandon.

I reached up, my hands coming to find his chest, I gripped his shirt and stepped forward.

He sighed lightly, wrapping his hand more around my waist before kissing me.

His lips were slightly rough, a welcome texture against my smooth lips.

"Mmnn..." 

He took the lead, backing me up towards the counter.

I put my hands back to brace myself on the counter, tilting my head for a different angle.

His hands shifted, feeling around my body before settling on my bottom.

He squeezed slightly, lifting me up to be on the counter, I could feel his dulled claws through my shorts.

I wrapped my arms back around his neck and leaned towards him.

He moved his arms from around my waist to my thighs, spreading them and moving forward to stand in between them.

I shivered at the stimulation, my tail curling around and flicking.

He licked at my lips, one of his hands moving to pet my tail, which was moving around and occasionally touching his arm.

"Hhng- hah" I panted, opening my mouth to aid breathing.

Brandon waited a moment for me to catch my breath before diving back into my mouth, tongue tasting mine.

His tongue was strange, it was smoother than a human tongue, and shortly forked.

I moaned and my hands scrambled for purchase, intending to go for his hair but ending up with his horns.

He groaned, pulling me closer to the edge of the counter.

We had probably knocked things off the counter at this point, but I was too focused to notice.

My ears were drooped, flat against my head as Brandon pulled back.

My eyes were still closed when he spoke. "You shhould ssee yoursself, absolutely beautiful." He sounded raspy and out of breath, his tongue flicking as he talked.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a couple times before looking towards Brandon.

His lips were red and covered in spit, his hair still fluffed up from sleeping, face a soft red.

I was slowly breathing through my nose, my tail still twitching behind me.

He reached up to cup my face, fingers threading into my hair, which had partly fallen out of my ponytail.

I couldn't help but softly purr, my eyes closing halfway.

He giggled slightly, a noise I absolutely love, I smiled unconsciously.

He gently scratched my scalp with his blunted nails.

Normally, a Lizards nails would be sharp and pointed, made for digging and catching food. However, modern day Lizards don't need to catch their food, therefore most Lizards get them dulled once a month so they don't tear clothing or scratch phone screens.

I shuddered, my ears twitching.

Brandon sighed. "I love you."

I froze, my eyes snapping open.

<><><>

Brandon's pov

"I love you." It slipped through my lips so naturally.

I regretted it immediately after though.

Henry's soft purring came to a halt, his eyes opening, pupils wide.

I backed up from the counter, internally facepalming.

"I- I'm ssorry I didn't, I didn't mean to- to.." I trailed off, tears threatening to make an appearance.

Henry just sat there, staring at me.

I turned to leave, my scales feeling colder than usual.

I walked out of the kitchen. "Brandon-"

I didn't want to hear it, I always mess everything up.

I walked faster, dashing up the stairs and passing a sleepy winged boy on my way to my room.

"Huh?" Tyler asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

I quickly shut and locked the door, tears forming in the edges of my eyes.

I sat on the bed, placing my head in my hands and sniffling.

It always goes like this doesn't it?

Everything is fine til I do something and fuck it up.

My sadness turned to anger, the voices in my head shouting and shouting, and shouting, and shouting..

"Stupid idiot he was only pitying you in the first place!" One screamed.

"You always do this, get way too attached way too fast." Another yelled.

"He wouldn't care if you were gone." A third one said, more forceful than loud.

I felt like punching something, or screaming til my voice gives out.

I pulled my legs up on the bed with me, literally holding myself together.

"All you do is whine and whimper, like a baby needing attention." 

"He hates you."

"You're just a burden."

"He hates you."

"Crybaby."

"He hates you."

"You should just stop trying so hard."

"He hates you."

"He hates you." It repeated on a loop.

"He hates you." Increasing in volume.

"He hates you." Getting more and more aggressive.

"HE HATES YOU." The voice kept roaring, drowning out any other thoughts.

I whimpered, almost as if the voice was a person in front of me.

It kept going, and going, and going, chanting endlessly.

I wanted to scream, to hide, to kick something.

Anything to just. make. it. Stop.

I put my hands over my ears, claws digging into my skin.

It kept going.

I tightened my grip, my claws digging even further into my skin.

It didn't stop, it wouldn't stop.

I screamed, letting all my emotions out, louder than the voice.

All I could think was

"Make it stop."

"Make it stop."

"Make. It. Stop."

I screamed for what felt like an entirety, but in reality was probably a minute or two.

My voice slowly tapered off, leaving me to quietly mutter to myself. "Make it ssthop, make it ssthop, make it ssthop.."

There was a loud bang, someone pounding on the door. "BRANDON"

There was a thud, like something big hitting the door. 

"Brandon please." Henry's voice came from the other side of the door, soft and worried.

My ears were ringing and I felt something drip down my face.

I slowly took my hands away from my head, wincing at the pain as my nails left my skin.

I opened my eyes I didn't realize I closed, and looked down at my hands.

Blood.

My blood, drying on my scales and coating my claws.

I almost screamed again, but my throat was too sore and I didn't want to worry anyone.

"Brandon please open the door." Henry called, sounding like he was on the brink of either crying or kicking the door down.

I slowly stretched my legs out, standing up.

I walked over to the door, hesitating.

I'll have to talk to him at some point, better to just get it over with. 

I reached for the doorknob before remembering the blood. I wiped my hand off on my night shirt, staining it red.

I slowly unlocked the door and turned the handle, taking a deep breath, I opened it.

Henry was leaning against the door frame, upon noticing the door was open he looked up.

"Thank god I-" He stopped in his tracks, looking me over.

"Brandon! What the fuck happened?" He asked, trying not to be loud but failing.

<><><>

Henry's pov

He opened the door, finally.

"Thank god I-" I stopped, looking at him.

His face was covered in dried tears and blood, which was also smeared on his shirt.

His eyes were red and glossy, I looked further down to see his hands were also coated in blood.

"Brandon! What the fuck happened?" 

"I'm fine." He croaked, trying to crack a smile as if to prove his statement.

"Fine? Fine!? I think you are anything but fine!" I was mad at myself.

He flinched away, picking at his scales. I sucked air through my teeth.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? Can I.. can I help you?" I asked, reaching out towards him.

"Why?" He mumbled quietly.

"What?" I didn't hear him.

"I said, why?" He spoke, looking down.

"Wha- Brandon, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Why would you want to help me? I mean, all I've done is cause issues and annoy you.." He replied quietly, coughing slightly.

I was taken aback, I had no words.

"Brandon, just let me help you." I said firmly.

He nodded. "Okay."

He moved and I walked past him, into his room.

"Okay.. let's see, new shirt, bandages..." I mumbled a list to myself.

I walked around, gathering the items I needed and then shoved Brandon into the on suite bathroom.

I dumped the stuff I needed onto the counter and turned to Brandon, who was sitting on the closed toilet.

"Alright, let's clean you off first." I said, picking up the washcloth I grabbed and rinsing it with warm water.

I gently cleaned his scales, occasionally rinsing the blood off the washcloth.

"Alright, lemme see these." I cupped his jaw and turned his head to see his right ear.

I extremely carefully wiped the dried blood off of his face and hair, taking some shampoo and using it to get the blood out of his hair.

I continued to his left side and once he was all clean I rinsed the washcloth and put it up.

He sat still and quiet while I pat dried his head. "I'm not upset you know." I said, pulling out the first aid kit.

"Really?" He rasped.

I found the Neosporin and squeezed some out onto my fingers.

"Really." I brushed his hair out of the way to apply the Neosporin.

"Even thhough.. thhe sscreaming?" He asked, his tongue flicking.

"Even though the screaming." I repeated, finding the roll of gauze.

"These cuts are in a bad spot, so I'm gonna have to go all the way around, okay?" I said, rubbing his shoulder.

He nodded slowly.

I began wrapping the gauze around his head, being wary of his horns.

Once I was done and had taped him up, I was closing up the first aid kit.

"Hey, uh, I know thhat you probably don't want to, you know, date, anymore? A- and thatss perfectly fine, uh, but can we sstill be friends?" He stumbled around his words.

"Or- or not, thhatss okay too.." He said, voice cracking.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" I said turning towards him.

He looked up confused, but before he could say anything I kissed him.

"I love you too." 

<><><>

2150 words

yeET that was a fucking rollercoaster

sorry about that

i uh, yeah

Ruby out ~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...